Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“Ok little ones, it’s finally bedtime!” ^,^ the host announced not long after Garith was sent away.

With a snap, they were all back in the nursery with a fresh diaper change and in their pajamas. 

“Hey, host, can I ask you something?” Gwen asked 

“Yes?” ^w^

“You know what we fear, what do you fear?” Gwen asked curiously.

“Pineapples," -)_(- the host told her.

“Huh?” Gwen replied but before she could ask any more, she was silenced by a pacifier.

“Now then, I want you all to get a good night’s sleep as we have a very big day planned for you all!” ^w^ Just then, everyone heard a phone ringing as the host pulled one out. “Yes? What is it? I’m in the middle of putting the babies to sleep," :? 

:?
o.o
0o0

“Babies I have to go! something important needs to be fixed!" ;^,^ the host said to the babies before vanishing.

“W-what was that about?” Ayumi asked worriedly. 

“I don’t know,” Lynda replied.

Jack then let out a loud yawn that got everyone’s attention.

“Let’s save it for in the morning,” Jack tells them as he rubs his eyes. “I’m too sleepy to think about it now,"

Everyone else seemingly agreed. Even Jasmine who was still lightly holding onto Gwen’s pajamas, and still in her meek personality. 

Part of her didn’t want to sleep alone, but she couldn’t put the feeling as to why thanks to the host. So she reluctantly went to her bed to sleep along with everyone else.

the morning was a bit of a surprise. The host didn’t greet them. Nor did the host announce breakfast for everyone once everyone woke up.

For once everyone didn’t know what to do. As all their needs were taken care of by the host. Everyone just had to go along with them and whatever the host wanted. They couldn’t even be changed out of their dirty diapers. And at least 3 of them needed it…

Gwen was the first to realize they could still summon some stuff to them, like food and drinks, much like she did yesterday, but they also learned that, much like how they couldn’t get alcohol, they couldn’t get more diapers for changes.

Ayumi had it the worst as after 2 hours, she was doing the potty dance and trying her best not to wet her diaper! Doing it in the games was one thing, but she refused to make that a normal thing!

Finally, the host appeared in the middle of the room!

“Ok, ok, I think I have this all settled now," ‘>.<’ the host said as their once calm and collected body looked like they just spent 4 all-nighters trying to study for a test.

“Where were you!” Jasmine shouted. Her bratty behavior back in full force.

“S-sorry babies. But we seem to have made a slight miscalculation in the games," the host explained. “You see, we didn’t expect to have the 3rd game be Messy diaper tag at that time. So we figured we would switch it around with a different game. Problem is the remaining games will not work with just the 5 of you or is too similar to a previous game that it wouldn’t be very entertaining right now," -_- the host explained looking a little dead. “So we spent all night brainstorming ideas, and possible solutions. And...well...we did come up with one,"

“HOST! HOST!” Ayumi screamed before they could continue. “POTY! NOW!”

“OH SHOOT!” !x! 

In a puf of smoke, both were gone. Only to reappear a few minutes later with a look of relief on Ayumi’s face.

“Anyway, as I was saying. We have the next game ready now," ^,^

Another snap and everyone was suddenly on a go-kart race track. 

“OH ARE WE RIDING GO-CARTS!” Jack asked excitedly.

“Not quite," ^,^ for this game, we will be playing the “stroller race!”

Almost immediately most of the babies groaned in disappointment that they wouldn’t be driving a real go-cart.

“Now then, to help with the demonstration of the game, we have 2 special little guests!”

Appearing before the host were two females. The first one, Katie, looked like a high school student about average height, blonde hair tied into 2 curly pigtails. wearing a pop toddler t shirt with Sesame Street characters on it with yellow overalls that did nothing a disguise a bulky diaper.

The other girl, Princess Alexia of Amelia, was shorter than Katie, maybe 5 foot 7 inches, but looked a little older. She looked odd as she had natural magenta eyes and long magenta hair. Unlike Katie, she was wearing normal panties and a school uniform for a European private school. Her most iconic feature were two golden hair clips on both temples of her head that her hair from blocking her forehead.

She currently had a mixture of emotions, confusion, aggression, curiosity, shame, embarrassment, shyness, and attraction to the diapers.

“Katie! Alexia!” Gwen squealed and ran over to the two girls to give them a hug. “It’s so good to see you!”

“Either I am dreaming or I’ve finally reached diaper enlightenment,” Katie said in a chill zen tone while peeing her diaper not paying mind to others around her. “The zen feels better than the realms of dreams,” Alexia says nothing and hides her face in Gwen’s chest from embarrassment and mumbles incoherently.

“How do you know them?” Jack asks.

Gwen smiles: “Katie is my protégé in the ABDL lifestyle and trusted part-time to my Phoenix Pharmacy. Alexia is…” 

“You” Alexia’ shouted when looking at the host. “With magic as my light, become the knight!” 

“Wait don’t! he’s not an evil mage!” Gwen shouted and tied to stop her. But when nothing happened, Gwen remembered that outside magic wouldn’t work here. This confused the young Alexia.

“Huh?” Alexia said distracted enough for the host switch her outfit to a giant diaper with Princess Potty on it that spread her legs, covered by a onesie pajama, mittens to cover her hands and a butterfly-shaped pacifier. 

She was extremely unused to people seeing her diapered that she blushed and hide behind Gwen trembling.

“I’ll be honest, I’m a bit tired so I’ll just give you both the magic run down of what’s going on here," The host says as they fill the two girl’s heads with everything they need to know about the games, what Gwen is doing here, and why they are here. “Does that help?” 

Katie gives a chill nod while Alexia calms down.

Alexia pops her binkie out and begins looking around with a new innocent look of wonder that fills her ABDL excitement to the brink. “I could stay as long as I want no consequences. Yippee!” 

“Now then, let’s start the explanation!” ^.^ Suddenly Alexia is forced into a stroller with Katie behind her.

“This game involves a runner and a rider," ^.^ the host started the explanation. “The rider can’t get out of their strollers once inside, and the stroller will not move unless a runner moves it," 

The girls give a demonstration, but Katie just pushes it like a normal stroller, despite the host’s insistence to run.

“One must not rush through life else they miss out on enjoying it," Katie said. “Plus everybody knows not to run with a stroller for the baby’s first experience with it,"

“Not a baby," Alexia pouts.

“We’re all babies in the bosom of the universe," Katie corrected. “Especially in this baby land Netherland of youth, diapees, and innocence,"

Losing his patience the hosts switches them with Alexia as the more compliant runner and Katie the chill passenger. “New rule, you can change who is running just by saying switch," -_-

“Now then! As you know, this is a race, and the runner must get their rider over the finish line to win," ^.^’ “However, the rider also has something squeal to do. They are given a power-up gun!” Katie is given a cartoonish looking gun. “To use a power-up, the rider must hit one of these special glowing boxes to get a random power-up," The host tells them.

“Oh, like Mario Kart!” Jack shouts as he understands the mechanics.

"I love Mario Kart!!" Ayumi says, excitedly.

"You play Mario Kart, Ayumi?" Jack asks, surprised to hear Ayumi get so excited.

"I...I... y-yeah, I play M-Mario Kart. I p-played w-with my F-Friends all the time, a-and I always won w-whenever we played..." Ayumi said, timidly, realizing she let her excitement get the better of her.

"You must be Very Good then!! If we're able to, wanna play a quick game after we're done the Stroller Race?" Jack says, excitedly.

"O-o-ok, s-sounds good," Ayumi says, nervously, while giving Jack a smile.

“It’s exactly like Mario kart.” >w< “Now, you can only have one power-up at a time and must use it before you can receive another. And now our little runner and the rider will show us what they do,"
Alexia pushes Katie to each power-up.

Banana splatter! Banana mush is fired out of the gun.
“A slippery hazard for our racers!” ^.^ Alexia steers away from it with ease.

New diaper! Katie fires a diaper out of the gun and it flies around to Alexia and adds another layer.

“Eeep!” remarked Alexia waddling more with the extra bulk.
Pixie rush/soda rush! Both are fired out and allow the runner to run around much faster.
Alexia starts running at greater speeds!

“Weeeee! Faster horsie!” Katie cheers waving her hands in the air like she just doesn’t care.
“I am no horse young maiden," Alexia said roleplaying. “I am the holy magic knight, defender of the people!!”

“This is why you shouldn’t give babies too much sugar," The host chuckles.

Soaker! A little rubber ducky is fired but turns around to soak Alexia’s diaper. She gives an embarrassed smile.

Big boom! An orb of light is fired and circles around to Alexia again causing her to mess her double diaper.

“Such a stinky baby!” ^w^

Unable to handle it anymore, Alexia stops running and starts crying. “Waaaaaaaaah!!” Katie tries to comfort her before switching places.

“Cheer up baby princess, the next one is the baby bottle” ^.^ The gun is then turned into a bottle of milk that Alexia begins nursing on to calm herself. “For this power-up, you must finish the bottle before you can use the gun again,"

“And finally the paddle!” ^,^ A paddle is shot out of Alexia’s gun and gently swats Katie on the bottom several times.

“Don’t worry, you’re guests so the paddle will be gentle on you," The host said feeling satisfied before seeing Katie’s reaction.

Katie stopped running as the paddling made her shiver, wet herself, fall on her diaper, and start crying. “Bwaaaaaa! Mommy!!”

0.0 “didn't see that coming,"

Gwen ran on the track to comfort her crying friends. Comforting both of them until they finally calmed down.

“Aaah I missed you two," Gwen sais with a loving smile.

Once they were finally calmed down, the host decided now would be the best time to send them back. “Well my little darlings, say goodbye to little Gwen, she will be back home soon," ^.^

Katie was the easy one to send home, Alexia, however, was different...

Alexia was hugging Gwen’s leg and refusing to let go and now sounding like a baby. “Pwesse don’t wet me weave! I love it ‘ear!! I always give up baby time for my people and eben when I do, I don’t eben do long enough for nap time!” Tears and snot. “Pwease wet metway longer! Time stands still and nobody remembers me once they leave! I want to stay! Pwease pwease pwease! I’ll even use my diapee!!”

But before it could go any further out of hand, the host sent her back with a heavy sigh.

“Don’t worry, after the games are done I can bring them back for a quick play day for upsetting them like that," ^,^ the host tells Gwen. 

“Hey wait a minute, there is 5 of us, doesn’t this game need at least one more person?” Lydia asked. “Why didn’t one of them stay?”

“Why yes it does,” ^w^ “and because of some complications, I can’t have guests stay very long. which is why I'm happy to announce the return of someone very special!”

With another puff of smoke, a familiar man appeared.

“DON'T MESS WITH THAT DUCK!” Alexander March, a 6 foot 19-year-old, yelled before realizing he wasn’t in a tavern anymore. “What the hell! Where am I!”

“ALEX!” Ayumi and Gwen both shouted as they were happy to see him and ran over to greet him.

“Wait, what is going on! Who are you, people!” Alex shouted.

“Oh right, you don't remember, let me fix that," ^,^

“Fix what! Who the fuck are you and why…” Alex stopped as the memories of two games filled his head and he remembered everything that happened as if he had just left.

“A-Alex?” Ayumi said as she looked at his confused face. “D-do you remember us?”

He blinked a few times before relaxing and smiling.

“Ya, of course, Ayumi. Hay Gwen, Lydia, Jasmine, and jack right?” Alex asked as he greeted everyone. “Guess the others were voted off?”

“Ya, it been a wild ride since you left," Gwen told him. “Speaking of which, does this mean your back in the game for good?”

“Sadly not," 😞 “he is just back for the one game and will have to leave after the voting has taken place. You will not believe the hoops we had to go through to bring him back,"

“Well, at least it's nice to see you all again," Alex said with a smile.

After another quick explanation of the rules, and change into a diaper once more, Alex was ready for the game.

“Now pick your partners," ^,^

“I CALL ALEX!” Ayumi shouted and she grabbed onto Alex’s hand excitedly.

“hey no far, she’s the smallest out of us all and the lightest," Jasmin complained knowing it would be an unfair advantage.

“Worry not," ^,^ “all strollers are magically enhanced to make things even. Everyone will be pushing the same weight no matter who the baby is,"

“Guess that makes me and you a team," Lydia said to Gwen. 

“I call runner!” Gwen shouted and was ready to push Lydia to victory!

“That just leaves you and me," Jack tells Jasmine who ignores him and sits in the stroller to be pushed as she grumbled to herself.

“I think this will be a good game," Alex says as Ayumi and him go to their stroller.

“Now then, I want a good clean race!” ^w^ “oh who am I kidding, at least one of you will be messy very soon," 😉

No one laughed at the Hosts bad joke. 

“I'm too tired for this today," -_- “ok, simple rule, just follow the track and make 1 lap to win!”

Everyone stood at the starting line. The runners stretching slightly as the ridders examined their guns.

“On your mark!” ^.^ “get set!” 0w0 “GO!!!!” 😄

All three teams took off with Jack and Jasmine in the lead followed by Alex and Ayumi and tailing in last is Gwen and Lydia!

“Hey, we might win this!” Jasmin said with a smile

“Ha! Ya, I'm pretty fast!” Jack said happily as he finally got to use one of his good skills.

“Gwen, you ok? Am I too heavy?” Lydia asked worriedly.

“Nope, I'm good," Gwen said smiling. “They may be faster, but I have a lot of stamina from taking care of my pharmacy! Once they tire we are going to win this!”

“Wow! Were going so fast!” Ayumi said allowed.

“Yep, running away from dangerous monsters tends to make you fast," Alex replied as he keeps an eye on Jack ahead of him.

They were now coming close to the first turn and first set of power-ups.

As they were making their turn, all 3 managed to grab a power-up.

Jasmine got a soaker, Ayumi got a big boom! and Lydia got a baby bottle.

“HA! TAKE THIS!” Jasmine shouted as she fired her's into the air.

Once in the air, the little rubber ducky magically shot straight for Ayumi who let out a scream as she saw it.

“Hold on!” Alex shouted as he tried to dodge the rubber duck, but it just circled around him and got in front of Ayumi to sprayed her diaper with water. making it swell slightly. “Sorry, couldn't dodge that one,"

“I-its ok, well get them back!” Ayumi sais as she aimed with her gun. But before she could fire, it was suddenly turned into a baby bottle! “Huh!”

“YES! I got them!” Lydia shouted after her power-up hit Alex and Ayumi. 

“We got this!” Gwen cheered happily.

“You gotta drink it fast then fire!” Alex tells Ayumi as they were coming up to another turn and not long before they would get another power-up.

She didn't need to be told twice as she started to drink the bottle as fast as she could. Which became slightly harder as they were making a new turn.

“There's another one!” Jasmine shouted as she saw the next power-ups coming up.

“On it!” Jack panted as he started to get a little winded.

They hit the power-up and got a soda rush!

As Alex and Ayumi were sadly not able to get one as Ayumi finished her drink just after they passed it.

“I-im sorry Alex!” Ayumi said upset.

“Don't worry, we'll get the next one! Just get ready to fire in a moment!” Alex tells her as he gets an idea.

Following behind them, Gwen and Lydia get their power-up. Big boom!

“Yes! Time for some fun!” Gwen shouts.

The three baby teams were now getting to a big turn with Jack still in the lead. But unannounced to him, Alex was catching up behind them.

“Fire now!” Alex shouted as he got as close as possible to Jack before having Ayumi shoot.

Jack was hit by the magic ball and suddenly his stomach did a summer salt as it forced him to immediately stop running to squat down.

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Jasmine shouted as Alex and Ayumi shot past them.

“I-*grunt*- can't help it!” Jack tells her as made a load into his diaper. “Don't worry, we still got the power-up and can…”

Before Jack could finish and start running again, he was shot again by Lydia as they passed them and he was forced to poop again!

“NO!” Jasmine shouted!

“Haha! Serves you right!” Lydia shouted at Jasmine as they passed and were now in second while Alex and Ayumi were in first.

“That was awesome!” Ayumi shouted happily 

“This is so much easier than running with Bab strapped to my back!” Alex sais 

“Who?” Ayumi asked

“My little friend in my world," Alex tells her. “You two are a lot alike,"

Ayumi was happy to hear that.

They were now coming up at the end of the turn and about to get another power-up.

Ayumi managed to get Banana splatter. while following a bit behind them Lydia managed to get a new diaper. In the last place and now running awkwardly thanks to two loads in Jacks's diaper, Jasmin used her soda rush to have Jack speed up and get a Banana splatter power-up as well!

“Soot it up!” Alex tells Ayumi as she soots it and has it land behind them.

Gwen easily doges it, and gives Lydia a good shot!

“What the!” Alex sais as another diaper layer was just added. Which made running slightly awkward but not too bad. “Ok, we still got this!”

In the back, Jasmin and jack had gotten closer to Gwen and finally got a good aim to fired their power-up right in front of Gwen! Casing her slip and slide on the track and stop to get her footing! Allowing Jack and Lydia the chance to catch up and tie up with them!

“Now ant this exciting!” ^,^ “looks like little Ayumi is in the lead, but who is to say they can keep that up?” 

As Alex was making the next sharp turn, he was panting pretty hard as they got the next power-up. The baby bottle.

“You ok Alex?” Ayumi asked as she noticed his heavy breathing as she fires the power-up.

“Y-ya, just getting a little tired," Alex tells her. “After that next turn, ill slow down to rest a bit,"

Gwen was the first to notice the power-up heading for them and decided to slow down just a bit and let Jack go ahead of her.

“HA! Ya!” Jasmin shouted happily as they passed Gwen, but then realized it was a bad thing as her gun turned into a baby bottle! “NO!”

Both teams got their next power-ups as they were making a sharp turn. Jasmine got another big boom, but would need to finish her bottle before she could use it. While Lydia got a soaker. Which she immediately fired to spray Jasmine's diaper.

Alex turned and smiled as he looked back to see the big lead he had over the others.

“Ya! (pant pant) we got this!” Alex said just before getting another power-up before another big turn. They got a paddle.

“Oh no!” Ayumi shouts as she sees what they got. With them being in the lead, it will hurt them.

Alex noticed too and began slowing down.

“Go on, use it," Alex tells her.

“B-but were in the lead! It will hurt you!” Ayumi shouts.

“Ya, (pant pant) but I need the rest. (pant.) go on, I can take it," Alex tells her as he looks back and sees the others catching up. 

Ayumi reluctantly fires as a paddle shoots out and flies behind Alex and sweating him hard!

“OW!” Alex shouts as it felt like the paddle went through both diapers to swat him! 

“Maybe I should have told them the paddle is unaffected by the diaper padding and will still feel like a regular paddle no matter what," ^w^;

“FINALLY!” Gwen shouts as both Jack and Alex were tired and she started picking up speed! She shot passed Jack and Jasmine and got their next power-up! New diaper! Which Lydia shot at Alex as they got closer and soon passed!

Jasmine managed to finish her bottle just as they were getting close to the power-ups but ignored them to aim! But instead of shooting Alex who was right in front of her, she fired at the leader! 

Gwen was very happy as she finally got into the lead! But before she could get far, her stomach began to cramp hard and forced her to stop and squat. Loading up her diaper.

“Yes!” Jasmine shouted happily.

“S-switch!” Jack yelled as suddenly he was sitting in the stroller, his messy diaper being squished, while Jasmine was now the runner.

“h-HEY! What are you doing?” Jasmine shouted.

“Too, (pant pant), tired. You, Finnish," Jack panted to Jasmine as he couldn't run any longer.

Alex managed to recover slightly after the last paddle swatted him and managed to catch up next to Gwen who was also back up and running with a load in her pants.

Jasmine was angrily running now and was now keeping up with everyone. Making it a close race!

They were now coming up to another turn as they all got their power-ups.

Ayumi got a soaker, jack got a soaker as well, while Lydia got a pixie stick! 

Lydia immediately used theirs and shot ahead a little bit and took the lead! But this allowed for both Jack and Ayumi to use their power-ups and have two ducks appear in front of Lydia. Heavenly soaking her diaper!

Alex could already see the last power-ups before they made their last turn and had a straight shot for the end!

Lydia was first to get their power-up and got Banana splatter.

“I got an idea!” Gwen panted. Before Lydia could ask what, she was suddenly spun around! Gwen was now running backward with the stroller with Lyda having a clear shot at the others! “Shoot the power-ups!”

Lydia understood and shot the power-ups, making it so that if the others wanted then, they would be slipping and sliding for them!

“YA!” Gwen shouted happily as her plan worked! 

But tragedy struck as her awkward running cased her foot to trip on the stroller and cause her to fall!

The host saw this and made the spot they were on into a softer padding to lessen the fall, but both Gwen and Lydia were now on the ground.

"Ahh!" Gwen shrieked like a little girl. first landing on her diaper and spreading her mess that she was not in the mood for. Then the momentum made her tumble backward and making her bump her head twice making her feel a bit queasy and icky when she got up.

As they fell, both Jasmine and Alex got to the power-ups and were slipping on the track but barely keeping up!

Jack received the paddle power-up, while Ayumi got pixie stick.

Jack wasted no time and fired his right away just as Lydia got back into the stroller and Gwen was about to start running. Suddenly she was getting 3 hard swats from the paddle on her messy bottom. 

“OWWY!” She shrieked and started crying from the paddling.

“Ayumi, hold onto it for just a moment!” Alex shouted as both Jasmine and him shot past Gwen.

“Looks like it's just down to Jasmine and Alex! They are rounding the final turn and racing to the finish line while neck and neck! who is going to win this?!” !0.0!

Both Jasmine and Alex were running as fast as they could! Alex was extremely tired and was just barely holding on, while Jasmin was still ok, but wasn't used to running like this.

“A-Ayumi,” Alex panted.

“What?” Ayumi asked. 

“I-i need you to...take over," Alex panted. 

“WHAT!” Ayumi shouted in surprise and shock! There was no way she could push Alex!

“Can't… run…anymore…” Alex panted “switch”

Suddenly tiny little Ayumi was behind the stroller while Alex was inside. Almost immediately they started losing speed as she had a harder time pushing the stroller!

“HAHA! WE WIN!” Jasmine cheered as she started to pant as soon as she saw Ayumi fall behind. 

“You...got...this” Alex panted as he raised the gun and used their last power-up.

Suddenly Ayumi realized why Alex had her save it! The pixie stick speed up!

She began to pick up speed as she soon passed Jasmine and got ahead of them just a little before it wore off! They were so close to the finish line!

“No!” Jasmine screamed as she pushed herself forward, but so did Ayumi as she pushed and ran as hard as she could!

“Jasmine is catching up! They are both at the finish line! This is going to be a photo finish!” !!!!0W0!!!!

Both Ayumi and Jasmine both stopped running and collapsed on the ground panting and exhausted as Lydia strolled up from behind with Gwen resting in the stroller.

“That was amazing! You all had a fantastic race!” ^w^ “I was at the edge of my seat the whole time!”

Everyone now was getting out of the strollers, well except Gwen who tripped on a weel and fell on her face.

"..Could I pwease get a new diappee. Go crazy with the number, I think I'll crawl...forever.” Gwen mumbled as everyone was given new clean diapers, (Gwen getting 5 because she said go crazy with it. 😉

“Who...won?” Jasmine asked while paned as she was catching her breath.

“Oh right! Let's get a replay of the last few moments!” ^w^

Suddenly a giant screen appears and did a zoomed-in replay of the finish line. And winning by a barely outstretched leg from Alex, TEAM AYUMI AND ALEX WIN!!!!

“I-i won?” Ayumi said surprised as she stared up at the screen, her mouth twitching slightly as a smile began to form.

“WOOOOW! Ya!” Alex shouted as he came up behind Ayumi and picked her up into the air! “WE WON!”

Ayumi’s smile only widens as she was tossed into the air like a little girl and caught again by Alex before he had her sit on his shoulder.

“Ayumi! Ayumi! Ayumi!” Alex chanted. Soon Gwen, Lydia, and even Jack cheered for her win.

Jasmine just grumbled as she just barely lost this game.

“Ok babies, rest up a while as we get started on the voting! And because this is Ayumi’s win, she won immunity!

As soon as the cheering stopped and Ayumi was sat down, she looked up to Alex with her big smile.

“Since we still have some time, can you tell me about your adventures before you have to go?” Ayumi asked.

“Ha! Sure," Alex said as he sits down. Joined by Gwen, Lydia, and Jack. Jasmine didn't sit with the rest of them, but even she was close enough to still listen in.

“I think the last time I was here I had just turned back from being a ghoul, and it's been a few months since then. So why don't I tell you about how Bab and I meet a dragon…”  

“And that’s how I wound up taking care of two little girls,” Alex said as he finished his story.

“Wait, but that can’t be the end!” Gwen shouted. “What happened to your friend? What happen to her sisters? What is up with the duck!?”

By this point, all the babies were interested and wanted to hear more. But alas, all nice things must come to an end.

“Ahem.” -,- “I’m sorry for interrupting, but the results are back.”

47% Jack
43% Lydia
10% Jasmine
0% Gwen)

Everyone could see who lost this round.

Jack was tearing up. He didn’t want to go home. He didn’t want to lose. He was so close!

“No, no please, there must be some mistake!” Jack pleaded. Hoping the host would end with a surprise and that the score was backwords.

>.<, that face was all Jack needed to see to know there was no trick.

As the young man began to cry, Ayumi went up to hug him.

“I-if I ever get to see you again. L-lets play Mario kart together.” Ayumi tells him. Sad she didn’t get to hang out with him more.

“You did amazing jack,” Lydia said with a gentle smile.

“Ya, you might not have won, but you are literally the last man standing. And that deserves some praise.” Alex sais with a smile.

“Ya! You made it this far! Whos to say you couldn’t win next time!” Gwen tells him as she also gives him a hug.

As she is doing this, Alex walks over to Jasmine and whispers in her ear.

Blushing, she comes over to Jack.

“I-im sorry we didn’t win. Y-you did g-great at the race. It was m-my falt we lost.” Jasmine said bashfully as she did her best to make jack feel slightly better.

“Don’t forget, you are also going back home Alex.” the host reminded everyone.

With this reminder, Ayumi grew sadder as she was now losing her friend once more.

“It was nice seeing you again Alex.” Gwen sais as she sakes his hand. “If you didn’t leave when you did, I think me and you would have made great rivals!”

“Ha! I didn’t know if I should take that as a compliment or not.” Alex replies as he thought about being a diaper rival.

“I hope you and the girls do ok,” Lydia tells him. “I’m rooting for you guys!”

“Thank you.” he sais with a smile.

He then turns to Jasmine.

“Theirs only you girls now. Try to be nice.” Alex tells her. To which her cheeks flush as she turns and pouts.

“What did you say to her earlier?” Gwen asked. But Alex just smirks and gives her a wink before moving on.

He moved on to Ayumi who now had tears in her eyes.

“I’m glad I could come back and help you out one more time.” Alex sais as neals down to be level with her.

Ayumi sais nothing as she leaps up and hugs Alex.

When she finally let’s go, both Jack and Alex stand next to each other.

“We had a good game.” Alex sais as he holds out his hand.

“Ya, we did. It was a lot of fun.” Jack replied. Now feeling much better as he shacks his hand.

Just before the two of them disappeared.

“Alex!” Ayumi yelled. “I promise! I will win this!”

And like that, the two boys were gone.

Leaving the games with just 4 girls.

• 5 weeks later...

“Oh my. I think I’m at my limit for now.” -_- the host sais as they take the babies back to the nursery and call upon floating white gloves. “You watch them while I take a nap. We will play a new game later today.”

With that, the host disappeared and leaving Gwen, Lydia, Ayumi, and Jasmine in the nursery.

“S-so what do we do now?” Ayumi asked. Her checks still read from crying not long ago.

“I don’t know,” Gwen replied as she took a sceat on her padded behind. Who would have thought we would make it this far?

“The audience are just perverts who like to see diaper girls,” Jasmine stated annoyed. 

“Don’t say that you tsundere” Gwen replies. “Who knows, your daddy might be watching this right now.

Jasmine’s face blushed hard.

“My daddy is not a pervert!” Jasmine yelled before blushing even more and started to pout.

“Still, while it been a bit weird, the last few days have been a lot of fun.” Lydia sais as she takes a seat next to Gwen. “remember the first day we were brought here?”

“I remember.” Ayumi sais. “That Nathin guy really didn’t like being here.”

“I would be mad too if I was forced to wear something I didn’t like out of nowhere,” Jasmine comments as she sits down.

“Ya, diaper fun shouldn’t be forced onto anyone,” Gwen replied. “Probably a good thing he was kicked off first.”

The others nodded in agreement.

“But I did like the first game. It was so much fun!” Ayumi sais with a smile. “Even if I did hurt my tail at the end.”

“That was the game I won.” Jasmine reminded everyone with a slight smirk.

“I think the dress-up game was next after that,” Lydia said as she remembered the next game.

“You and Alex looked so cute in your outfits!” Gwen said with a large smile at Lydia. “I knew my outfit would win you that game! I wonder if I could try it on?”

In a puff of smoke, she was now wearing the witch costume from that game.

“yay!”

Ayumi blushed as she remembered almost being the model for that game, but Alex took over for her.

“Oh ya, and because that Alex guy got kicked off early, you didn’t get to keep your immunity,” Jasmine stated and finally realized Lydia was the only one here who could still win immunity!

“Oh! What about the messy diaper tag!” Gwen reminded everyone. “Everyone looked so cute with their messy diapers.”

“I-i never want to play that game again!” Ayumi shouted while blushing hard as she remembered the mushy feeling in her diaper. She would rather have a hundred wet diapers than to ever fell messy again!

“I should have won that game!” Jasmine shouted then glared at Gwen.

“Hahaha! It's not my fault you were held down and was an easy target!” Gwen laughed.

“I think tulip was the one to leave in that one,” Lydia remembered.

“She was such a sweet diaper giant girl,” Gwen commented. “I still want to be her first customer at “Tulip’s playhouse”.

“What about Rugrat escape?” Ayumi asked. “What do you remember about that?”

“That’s the day we hung out by the pool. We should do that again!” Gwen tells them. “It was also the game I won.”

“That game was very annoying.” Jasmin sais as she remembers getting caught multiple times and also falling on her face. “Ryan was voted off then.” 

“The game was ok, but I think the next one was worse,” Lydia tells them. “Boo blader.”

Suddenly all 4 of them had chills. While they couldn’t remember what their fear was, they all remember feeling terrified by the end.

“I'm just glad I had Lydia with me. Who knows what might have happened if I didn't have her then.” Ayumi sais with a smile while Lydia blushes but smiles back.

“I'm glad I could be of some help,” Lydia replies.

“You two were lucky. I was stuck with miss grumpy pants here.” Gwen tells them.

“Who you calling grumpy, diaper pervert!” Jasmin asked mad.

“Haha! See? But get her scared enough and she becomes so docile and sweet.” Gwen sais with a smirk.

Jasmine just huffs and turns away while everyone laughed.

“Gareth had to leave after that game.” Ayumi sais after they stopped laughing. “I thought he would be the one to make it this far. But guess luck wasn’t on his side.”

“That just leaves us with this morning and the race.” Lydia brings up.

“The race was surprisingly fun!” Gwen sais with a smile. “Even if it nearly gave me a concussion near the end.”

“I was happy to see Alex again, he really helped me win!” Ayumi sais while beaming. 

“Aww, you do like Alex a lot don’t you.” Gwen sais with a sly look that cases Ayumi to blush.

“And I was so close to winning that game too.” Jasmin groans “if only Jack was a little faster!”

“You pushed him to his limits, just be happy you got second,” Lydia tells her.

“Still, Jack did great in that game. It was sad to see him leave.” Gwen sais to them. 

“Now we just have to wait for the next one,” Lydia tells them as they all wonder what the next game they will need to play.

For the next few hours, the girls continued to sit there. Sharing memories and talking about life and how they felt about the games. 

The friends they met, the fun they had, the embarrassment they shared, and the sad goodbyes. While it was only a few days, they all couldn’t help admit they had fun here playing the DL Games.

“Oh, man did I need that nap!” ^,^ the host sais as he appeared beside the girls as they sat together playing cards. 

“Hi host. Want to play cards with us?” Ayumi asked as she scooted over for the host to join.

“Sorry sweety, but I was thinking of us playing another game.” ^w^ “but I would love to join you after that.”

“Way to be a mood killer,” Jasmine snarkily sais as she gets up from her spot. 

“So what’s the game this time?” Lydia asks.

“Diaper bump.” ^,^ 

“What?” Gwen asked confused just before they were all taken to a large pool.

In the center of the pool was a platform floating on the water.

“And just so you all fit the game,” ^m^ the host snaps their fingers and all 4 girls were now waring swim tops and their diapers. All except Ayumi who wore a one-piece bathing suit.

“So cute!” Gwen shouted seeing them all in diaper bathing suits.

“Now then, time for the explanations and our two special guests!” ^w^

The host disappeared and reappeared on the floating platform with two people beside him.

“On my left is cute little one is Rei Takagi” ^,^ the host announced as they gestured to a young girl about 15 or 16. She had long white hair and wore a cute white dress with a red ribbon around her neck. 

“And on my right is Matthew.” a young 20 years old but was also very short. Could honestly have passed for 14 with the right outfit. They wore a white dress shirt with a blue tie and slacks. He had brown hair that reached his neck and had a cute face. If it wasn’t for the boy’s name, anyone would have thought he was a girl.

“W-ware are we?” Rei asked as she grew a little nervous. 

“W-who are you!?” Matthew asked surprised to see the host.

“Just one moment.” ^,^ the host tells them before snaping and filling them in on what was going on here. “I just need your help demonstrating the game. Then you may go home.”

Both Rei and Matthew looked at each other nervously but nodded.

“Great! Now just one more thing!” 0W0

Rei was now waring a cute white one-piece swimsuit just like Ayumi and everyone could see the diaper she was wearing underneath, much to her embarrassment.

Matthew, on the other hand, was wearing a yellow crop top and blue short shorts that barely hid the diaper he was waring. 

“Hey! I’m a boy!” Matthew shouted at the host and blushing hard as he now looked like a girl.

“Aww, but you look so much cuter this way!” ^w^ “anywho, time for the explanation!”

Diaper Bump!

“The rules are very simple, you must knock your opponent off the ring!” ^.^ the only rule you must follow is that you can not use your hands or feet. But you may use your padded rump to push each other off.”

Rie and Matther took this as their cue and did as the Host instructed. They both turned around and put their padded buts up to one another and began to push. Both of their diapers rubbing against one another as they tried their hardest not to be pushed back.

But both were evenly matched. It wasn’t until Mathew’s foot slipped that Rie was able to start pushing him just enough to knock him off and into the water!

‘I did it! I won!” Rei cheered.

Matthew swam back up and pulled himself back onto the platform. Completely soaked and with his diaper inflated with water.

“You girls will challenge each other one at a time. But you won’t be changed into a new diaper if you fall in, so you must use the wet diaper for your next round.”

Once again, both Mathew and Rei started their diaper shoving, just with Matthew’s diaper being soggy and leaking water onto the floor. This time, however, with the water on the floor, Rei’s foot slipped and Matthew was able to push her off. 

“Ha!” Matthew shouted happily.

“Thank you, my cute little helpers.” ^.^ the host sais as Rei swims back onto the platform. “Hope you both have a lot of diaper fun back home.”

With that, both were sent back home.

“There is just one more thing that must be done before we begin.” ^,^ the host sais as they appeared beside the girls once more.

With a wave of their hand, Ayumi suddenly began to grow!

She grew to be 5’9 as her young body changed and matured. Her hips grew wider, her waist became slimmer, and her breasts grew to an A cup. 

Ayumi rushed to the water and looked at herself shocked.

“I'm 17 again!” she shouted surprised. 

She still had her new blond hair and ears, along with her fluffy foxtail, but the rest of her looked just like it did before she became a deity.

“It won’t last long, I just reversed the spell put on you, but this at least will make the game fair.” ^.^ the host tells her.

“It’s fine! I’m just so happy to see my old body once again.” Ayumi said happily as her tail was wagging happily. 

“Now thin, as you all know the rules now, let’s get started.” 😉

Both Jasmine and Ayumi were the first to be sent to the platform

“I’m not going easy on you just because your older now.” Jasmine sais.

“Good, because with my body like this I don’t plan on loosing!” Ayumi said happily.

“BEGIN!” ^w^

Ayumi spun around and moving as fast as she could try to ram into Jasmine to get an advantage!

Instead, Jasmine moved out of the way and let Ayumi pass by her.

“Huh?” Ayumi sais as she passed her. But before she could do anything with Ayumi’s moment, she went straight into the pool.

“Jasmine wins this round!” the host called out.

“Hey, wait! She didn’t do anything! Ayumi went off herself.” Gwen sais

“The point of the game is to have your opponent go into the water. Jasmine just moved out of the way and let Ayumi fall in. she didn’t break any rules. So its Jasmins win.

Jasmine herself was happy that her idea worked. But knew she wouldn’t be able to use the same trick twice.

Ayumi, on the other hand, was a little mad she fell for that, but still thought she could win this game!

Ayumi was taken out of the pool and was now next to Gwen. her diaper expanded after sucking up a lot of water.

“Don’t worry, you will have another chance!” Gwen tells her as she secretly admired Ayumi’s new mature form with a swollen diaper. She really loved the games.

Back on the platform, Lydia was now on it and was ready to face Jasmine.

“I’m not going to fall for that trick,” Lydia tells her.

“I’m still going to win.” Jasmin sais back.

“Begin!” The host shouts as both girls charged and spun around to have their diapers hit one another. 

But with Lydia’s smaller size, Jasmine was already starting to push her back. Lydia immediately began to panic as the edge was coming up fast, so the jumped out of the way.

“Oh no you don't! You're going over if its the last thing I do.” Jasmin sais as she began to go after Lydia with her butt while Lydia constantly moved away. Trying to think of another plan.

“Looks like the babies are a little stuck, let’s help motivate them a bit.” ^w^ the host sais as both Gwen and Ayumi noticed the platform sinking a little bit.

“If the match takes longer then a minute, the platform itself with start to sink, Then it becomes the first diaper to fall into the water will be the one who loses.” ^,^ the host tells them all. “And if both get into the water, then both lose.”

Suddenly Jasmine had finally caught up to Lydia as she tried desperately to push even harder against Jasmine as the platform submerged under the water. both girls knew it wouldn’t be long before both of their diapers were in the water!

Lydia suddenly had an idea! She stopped pushing and was now being pushed forward!

Jasmine smirked. She finally had the momentum! Or fo she thought, for as soon as Lydia got close to the edge of the submerged platform, she jumped out of the way. 

Jasmine was suddenly off balance and right on the edge! She was teetering on the edge for a moment as she tried to get her balance back, but before she could, Lydia hit Jasmin with her diaper and caused her to fall into the water.

“Winner! Lydia!” the host announced

“CRAP!” Jasmin shouts as she resurfaces from the water. 

“Wooo! Go, Lydia!” Gwen shouts from the sidelines as the platform rase back out of the water. 

Jasmine swam over and pulled herself up just as Lydia was swapped with Gwen. 

“Oh, I’m so ready for this!” Gwen said excitedly. “Bring it! I can take you with both arms behind my back.”  

After watching the last two rounds, she already had a few ideas on how to play this game. 

“So annoying!” Jasmin mumbled under her breath as she readied herself.

“Begin!” 

Both Gwen and jasmine charged at each other and spun around to hit their diaper buts together! Both bouncing off each other, but as Jasmine shot back once more to try to push Gwen back, Gwen instead spun on her heel and was now on Jasmine’s left side as she missed. 

Gwen took this opportunity and hit Jasmin’s side with her butt and made Jasmins stumble a bit but she managed to steady herself. But in just the few moments it took to steady herself, Gwen had crouched down and launched herself backward with her diaper butt sticking out as she rammed right into Jasmin and sent her flying off the platform!

“Winner! Gwen!”

“Yahoo! Go Gwen go!” Ayumi cheered as she hopped up and down.

“Jasmine has 1 win, 2 losses.” the host announced as both Gwen and Jasmin were brought over to them. 

Jasmin grumbled to herself as her soaked diaper saged.

“Now then, who would like to go next?” ^?^ the host asked.

“Me! Me! I’ll go next!” Ayumi shouted happily.

“I’ll go too.” Lydia sais with a smile as both of them are sent to the platform.

Ayumi takes a deep breath in and out.

“Ok, don’t rush it this time, I can do this!” Ayumi tells herself.

Lydia just smiles back at her. Ready to win this

“Begin!”

Both girls charged at one another, but Ayumi made the first move as she began hopping from side to side.

“Huh?” Lydia said just before Ayumi spun around and smacked Lydia with her soggy diaper!

Buy Lydia stays firmly planted in the center of the platform.

“I’m not going down that easily!” Lydia shouts as she spins her hips and hits Ayumi with her own diaper.

“Now this is getting interesting!” 0W0

Both girls continually swatted each other with their diapered butts. Neither giving the other an inch. Leading to the platform once again sinking! 

Both girls were panting at this point as their feet began to get wet.

“I think we’re both going to loos this one.” Lydia sais as she looks at the water. If neither one of them could bush the other, then the water will just rise and get their diapers for them.

But Ayumi wasn’t ready to give up! There just had to be a way to win! But how?

Just thin, Ayumi remembered who Gwen lanced herself at Jasmine. Could she do that? No. she didn’t have the same leg strength she did. But that did give her an idea.

Ayumi’s tail began to happily sway back and forth as she smiled at Lydia. 

“You think of something?” Lydia asked amused.

“Yep!” Ayumi replied.

“Then bring it!” Lydia shouted as she turned to her side to prepare herself for another hit!

Ayumi charged and just as Lydia thought, she spun around to make a hit! but then she stopped and crouched down right in front of Lydia.

“Huh?” Lydia sais once more. Confused as to why Ayumi was now crouching in front of her. 

Suddenly, Ayumi shot up and ramed her soggy diaper but right into Lydia’s arm! 

The impact of this caused Lydia to stumble slightly and slip on the wet flor. Casing her to fall and splash on her platform.

“Winner! Ayumi!” ^w^ the host shouted.

“WOOOO! Go Ayumi!” Gwen cheered.

“Now then, you will need to face both of them. Which one would you like to face?”

“I'll take on Lydia!” Gwen tells the host.

Gwen and Ayumi were swapped places.

“So which one of us do you think will win?” Gwen asked.

“To be honest, if you were anything like Jasmine then I might have had a chance. But I think it will be my loss.” Lydia tells her honestly.

“Well don't make it too easy for me,” Gwen tells her with a smile.

“Begin!”

Gwen bolted at Lydia while Lydia tried to run away. Hoping to stall Gwen out long enough to think of a plan. But Gwen saw that coming and cut her off!

Gwen then spun around as her diaper came inches away from Lydia’s face!  Had she not dodged, Gwen would have knocked her out!

“Nice save!” Gwen told her 

“Y-ya,” Lydia replied just glad Gwen hadn't used her diaper yet.

“Ok let's try that again!” Gwen shouted.

“I give!” Lydia shouted just as Gwen was about to swing her diaper again.

“Winner! Gwen!”

“Wait, what!” Gwen shouted. “You can't just give up now!”

“No, I think this is the best time,” Lydia tells her. “Theirs no way I could push you off, and you're faster than me so I can't run away. So this is my loss.”

“Time for the last challenge!” ^w^ the host called out. “Gwen vs Ayumi!”

Both Gwen and Ayumi got ready for their battle.

“Just so you know, I'm not giving up!” Ayumi tells Gwen.

“Good, I wouldn't want my win streak to end like that,” Gwen tells her.

“Begin!” 0W0

Both girls charged at one another before spinning around and smacking each other's diapers with a loud SPLAT! But that wasn’t enough to push each other back as they continued to hit each other readily with their diapers.

Nothing neither one of them will get an advantage at this rate, Ayumi suddenly squats down low. Gwen didn't notice in time as she goes for another hit with her but doesn't hit Ayumi.

“Huh?” Gwen asks as she looks back with her butt still sticking out to see Ayumi underneath her. “Oh no.”

Using everything she has, Ayumi pushes her diaper up as much as she can and pushes Gwen into the air!

She stumbles her landing closer to the edge but manages to stay up. She turns and see’s Ayumi charging at her and ready to swing her diaper! Gwen jumps out of the way as Ayumi stops herself from going over. 

“Now this is the match I've been waiting for!” 0W0 the host sais as they watch the match closely.

Both Gwen and Ayumi are panting at this point. 

Ayumi has more speed, but Gwen has more strength in her hips and hits harder. But both are loving this game.

Both once again charge at one another. This time, Gwen is the one to put everything she has into hitting Ayumi that it knocks her to the ground!

Ayumi is quickly stumbling to her feet, but before she can, Gwen’s diaper is in her face.

“I win!” Gwen sais happily as she shoves her clean diaper into Ayumi's face and knocks her over the edge!

“Winner! Gwen! And with 3 straight wins, are game champion!” ^w^ the host announced excitedly. 

Ayumi, now in an even more swollen diaper, is poofed over to the other girls along with Gwen.

“Well, well! Looks like I'm the only one dry for once.” Gwen gloated happily. Then they all could hear her make a sigh of relief as her diaper turned yellow. “Awe, much better.”

“You girls did fantastically. And you were all adorable swinging around your wet diapers.” ^.^ the host tells them as some of them blush at the comment. “But now I think its time for someone to go home.”

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, including the host, was stunned by the results.

33% Gwen
29% Lydia
24% Jasmine
14% Ayumi

"No!!!" Ayumi screams, running over to Gwen and hugging her tight. "I don't want you to leave!! Please... please don't leave, Gwen? Please??" 

Ayumi was crying her eyes out as she was about to loos another great friend in the games.

Lydia was also close to tears as she came over and hugged Gwen as well. Lost for words.

Jasmine just stared up at the bord. A little shocked that Gwen had been voted off. She couldn’t say she liked Gwen or anything, but…still. It was still a surprise to her.

Gwen fought back the tears as she hugged her friends back.

“Might as well say my goodbyes,” Gwen said disappointedly but held a smile on her face. She didn’t want to leave, but that’s just how the game is played. “Ayumi, you’re one of my best friends even if you waste your diapers. You better win this for me!”

“I-i will!” Ayumi said sniveling. 

“Lydia, things might be rough sometimes but shenanigans make the world go round. You’re doing alright and don’t let anything make you think otherwise,” Gwen tells her.

Lydia sais nothing as she just hugs Gwen tighter.

“And Jasmine...if you were a few years older I’d ask you out.” Gwen sais as she gives her a wink. “Of course I’d constantly diaper tease you every time you got mean.”

Jasmine was now blushing as she was practically confessed too!

“I-i got a daddy! I wouldn’t go out with you!” Jasmine shouted before looking away embarrassed.

“And you host, You lucked out because I would have wished for the nursery and to be your boss!” Gwen tells the host with a smirk.

“Oh? Well, maybe for a season 3 you can come back and try again little one.” ^,^ “you were such a pleaser to have around here. Same you won’t remember any of this till then,”

“Well no matter what you may say, I’ll likely find some way to remember. Have plenty of connections, plus gate magic is second nature to the princess from the last challenge.”

The host begins to laugh but wished her luck on her endeavor. ^w^

“This has been a very relaxing vacation.” Gwen sais before lauging. “Thanks for the fun times and free diapers!”

With that, Gwen disappeared. A personality that would be missed in the games.

Gwen awoke in her bed and let out a loud yawn and stretched. For some reason, her body felt extra good and relaxed today. She also felt like she had such an amazing dream, but couldn’t remember the details of it at all. What she wouldn’t give to remember all her good dreams.

“Welp, time to get to work.” Gwen sais as she jumps out of bed with her soiled diaper and heads to the bathroom to clean up.

Not yet noticing the two large boxes filled with special thick diapers, a single sticky note placed on top with a little face. ^w^ a little gift for the biggest baby of the game. 

• 1 month later...

It took a little while, but Ayumi was able to wipe away her tears as she was turned back to normal height.

“Looks like it’s just us 3," Lydia says. Her diaper, along with all of their diapers, were still soaked.

“You 3 must have many fans to keep yourselves here," ^w^ the host tells them before giving them fresh diapers.

“Whatever,” Jasmine tells the host. “Just send us to the nursery so we can be ready for the next game tomorrow,"

“Actually, I was thinking of just starting the FINAL game right now," ^,^ the host tells them. 

“WHAT!” Ayumi shouts surprised. “But there are still 3 of us! And normally you only have us do two games a day!”

“Yes, but with only 4 players, the last game went by fairly quickly. And with 3 left I think now it is perfect for the finals.

“What's the next game?” Lydia asked now curious.

“It will be a ‘where's waldo’ type of game," 0w0 the host tells them. “I will give you someone to look for, and you must find them and bring back something of theirs. 

“That doesn't sound too hard," Ayumi comments. 

“Fine, anything to make this game end sooner," Jasmine mumbles yet glad this will all end soon.

“Great!” ^w^ the host said as they snapped their fingers!

When Lydia opened her eyes, she was surprised. It looked like she was in a large school. That's when she noticed the note in her hand.

“Lydia, your target is a young girl named Aednat. She is somewhere in this school. Good luck in finding her. ^w^” the hosts note read. Attached was a small picture of what the girl looked like.

Aednat, a tall red-haired and freckled face Irish girl. Looking like a fairly normal kid.

“Well, this might be harder than I thought,” Lydia mumbles but was at least glad the host sent her here in normal clothes. Though the skirt she wore was a little short.

Lydia looked around a moment before going over to look at one of the classrooms.

She had to stand on her tiptoes to just barely see inside but could see it looked like any normal classroom. Though something did seem a little off.

Before she could do anything else, however, a bell rang to signal the end of class and to go to the next one.

Lydia quickly moved out of the way as the hallway was suddenly filled with students walking around.

As she looked around at all the students, she couldn’t help but feel something was odd.  She saw young teens and kids alike all walking and talking to one another. But it seemed like the little kids were going into the same classrooms as the older teens. 

Not to mention a lot of the kids seemingly had strange waddles. 

“It couldn’t be…” Lydia says but her thought is interrupted when another bell rang to signal the start of the next class.

Soon the hallway was clear once more with Lydia feeling very awkward standing alone.

“How am I supposed to find one girl in such a big school!” Lydia said to herself as she tried to think.

Should she just peek at all the classrooms until she finds her? Maybe, but if she doesn’t see her or the bell changes classes again, then she would have to start all over.

Could she go to the office and ask for her? But what would she say to them?

Lydia was lost in thought as someone walked up behind her.

“You there, class has started. Do you have a hall pass?” an older man asked.

“Huh?” Lydia said as she turned around to see him. “Oh, um no. I…”

The old man let out a loud sigh.

“It's youthlocks like you who make a bad name for yourselves," the man told her.

“Huh?” Lydia replied before letting out a loud eep as the man lifted her skirt!

“Good, at least your diaper is still clean at least," the man said as Lydia forced her skirt down! Blushing like mad. “What class do you belong in?”

Lydia became too nervous and embarrassed to even answer as little tears started to form.

The man let out another sigh as he grabbed her hand and began dragging her towards the office. Once there, the man left her with an office worker to be dealt with.

The office worker asked for Lydia's name and looked it up on the computer.

“Looks like your parent Hostdl Games has just enrolled you this morning. So you must just be lost and don’t know where your next class is," the office lady told Lydia. “Next time don’t be nervous and come to the office for help, you're not the first to get lost,"

Lydia had no idea what to do, but if the Host signed her up for a class, it must be a hint at where to find Aednat.

As soon as Lydia was brought into the classroom she was completely shocked by the students. In the back of the class were 16-17-year-olds. While the front was full of 4-6-year-olds!

What type of school was this!

“Ok Lydia, you go sit in the empty seat right over there," the teacher said as she pointed out a small desk.

It was in the middle of the class and right next to a little blond girl.

“Hi, my name is Alice," the little blonde girl greeted Lydia. 

“Lydia," she replied with a small smile.

For the rest of the class, Lydia was bord. But at least Alice kept her company while she waited for the class to be over.

About 5 minutes before the bell rang, Alice was happily talking to Lydia when her face suddenly went red and she became quiet all of a sudden.

“What's wrong?” Lydia asked.

“I-its nothing," Alice said as she fidgeted slightly in her seat.

Lydia was going to try to ask again when her bladder suddenly let go and flooded her diaper. Swelling up to bigger than normal.

Lydia’s face turned red as her hands shot down towards her diaper.

“Y-you too?” Alice whispered as Lydia now understood why she was blushing now.

As soon as the bell rang, Alice asked Lydia an important question.

“Do you know where to go to get a change?” Alice asked.

To which Lydia shook her head.

“Come on, I'll show you," Alice said as she took Lydia's hand and helped her navigate the crowded school hallways.

Her swollen diaper making it a little hard to keep up and she could feel the diaper squish with every step.

Alice leads Lydia to a weird looking door with two doorknobs on it. One at regular height, and one lower for someone smaller to reach. On the front of the door read, “youth lock nurses office,"

“Aednat, can you help me?” Alice asked as they entered.

“Aednat?” Lydia mumbled.

“Alice! That time again huh?” the young girl Aednat asked as she turned to look at the two of them. “And who's your new friend?”

“This is Lydia," Alice introduced. “And this is my cousin Aednat,"

“Nice to meet you, Lydia," Aednat greeted and bent down to shake her hand.

“N-nice to meet you too," Lydia replied.

“Aednat is a student who is working towards becoming a nurse so she volunteers working in the nurse’s office during her free period,” Alice explained.

Without any warning, Aednat picks Alice up and sets her on a large changing table.

“Turn around please," Aednat askes Lydia with a smile as Lydia blushes more and turns around. Her mind was still trying to process what was happening. 

The sounds of a diaper being ripped open and removed, followed by the sounds of someone being cleaned before a new diaper is placed under Alice and taped back on.

“There you go," Aednat says as she lowered Alice. “Ok cutie, your turn,"

Suddenly Lydia is picked up and placed on the changing table.

“W-wait!” Lydia says as her face turns beet red. 

“Don’t worry, I’m very good at this,” Aednat tells her with a large smile as she lifts up Lydia's skirt and sees the very full diaper.

“Looks like someone really needed to go!” Aednat jokes before she opens Lydia’s diaper before she could protest. 

Lydia covers her face in embracement as her legs are lifted and has the soaked diaper taken from under her to be thrown away. Next Aednat grabs the baby wipes and begins cleaning Lydia. Lydia was mortified to be changed by a girl younger than her!

Then came the new diaper. Lydia’s legs were once more raised as the diaper was slid under her. Before it was taped on, a good helping of baby powder was sprinkled on before the diaper was taped on. 

“There we go. All clean again," Aednat says as she pats the new clean diaper on Lydia and throws the old one into a bin. “That wasn’t so bad,"

Lydia still had tears in her eyes as she was picked up and put back on the floor. She’s had her diaper changed many times, but it's still embarrassing when someone younger then you does it.

“You had such a large wetting, so I put you into something a little thicker to help," aednat sais as Lydia looks down and could feel the extra bulk to the diaper. Wondering if her skirt was even covering it up! “Aww, don't cry, here, have a lollipop," 

Aednet pulls out a piece of candy from her pocket and offers it up to Lydia.

“T-thank you," Lydia says as she takes the candy and is poofed back to the host.

As Ayumi opened her eyes, she was confused to find herself facing the ocean on a cliffside. As she turned around, she saw many trees surrounding her.

“Where am I now?” Ayumi asked herself as she looked around before noticing the note in her hand.

“Ayumi, your target is a young girl named Bab. She is somewhere on this island. Good luck in finding her. ^w^” the Hosts note read. Attached was a small picture of what the girl looked like.

A little blond-haired girl with a red bow in her hair.

“Bab? Where have I heard that name before?” Ayumi wondered. Feeling like she heard it recently but can’t quite think of were...

Her thoughts were cut short as she saw a large tower of fire appear from on top of the treetops before it disappeared. The sound of faint cheering could be heard coming from that direction.

With no other leads, Ayumi starts heading towards the cheers.

It took a while going through the woods, but she eventually made it out and was standing near a busy market place with people buying and selling all types of things.

“How am I supposed to find her here?” Ayumi asked herself.

“Oh! Is that tail real?” a young girl asked as she came closer to Ayumi.

She was a blond girl who looked like a slightly older version of the girl she was looking for. Just with short blond hair.

“Huh?” Ayumi asked, confused for a second. “Um, ya, it's real,"

She gave her tail a little shake as the girl's eyes widened.

“That's so cool!” the girl told her. “What magic are you using? How can you do that?”

Ayumi let out a light giggle but smiled. Before she could explain her tail someone yelling caught their attention.

“Romunita! Where the hell are you!” a young man yelled.

“Oh crap, not yet!” the girl said as she raised her arms. Black smoke began to appear and surround the girl and then she disappeared!

“Excuse me,” a young woman with a large burn on her check said as she ran up to Ayumi. “Have you seen a little girl, blond hair, slightly taller than you?”

“S-she was here a second ago,” Ayumi said, confused and not knowing what to do.

“You find her?” a young man asked.

“No, but she has to be close," the young woman said before the two of them ran off again.

“Phew! I'm so glad I learned how to do that!” the girl said as she appeared agin right next to Ayumi, startling her a little. 

“How did you do that!” Ayumi asked.

“Just an illusion dark magic spell,” Romunita said with a wink. “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, um, I'm looking for someone,” Ayumi tells her. 

“Who?” Romunita asks.

“I think her name is Bab?” Ayumi tells her. “Has blond hair. Just like us”

“Hey! I know her!” Romunita sais with a smile. “I was just about to go see her and watch the colosseum match,"

“Could you take me to her, please!” Ayumi asked, thankful for this lead!

“Sure!” Romunita tells her as she takes Ayumi’s hand and leads the way.

As the two ran around, Ayumi wondered why so many people around them had weapons and armor on them. Not to mention all the stalls selling things. Was this some type of festival or something?

Romunita led her to a giant coliseum looking place where the two of them had to run up many stairs.

“W-where a-are we g-going?” Ayumi asked as she panted and had to stop to catch her breath.

“Were already here,” Romunita told her with a smile as she opened a door.

The two of them walked inside as both of them could hear someone cheering. Romunita closed the door as Ayumi walked further inside and saw the little blond girl she was looking for standing on a box and shouting out the window.

“Go get him! Don't let his water magic stop you! You got this!” Bab screamed out the window.

“BAB!” Romunita shouted and cased Bab to jump and spin around to see them. “We have a guest,"

“Who is she?” Bab asked as she jumped down from the box. “Or, what is she?”

“My name is Ayumi. It's nice to meet you," Ayumi introduced herself. “On my world a fox deity,"

Just then Ayumi realized that normal people like them wouldn't believe that.

“Huh, didn't know there were more dimi humans here. That's very rare," Bab told her without questioning what Ayumi said. “Wait, is that why you can understand me?”

“Huh,” Ayumi said, confused.

“Bab’s cursed to babble incohesive unless you form a bond with her,” Romunita explained.

“Huh?” Ayumi said once more not understanding any of this!

“That aside, what do you need from me?” Bab asked curiously.

“Oh, um, you see…” Ayumi said while trying to think of the best way to explain that she needs something from Bab for a diaper game she is taking part in. “I, um, need something from you,"

“Need something from me?” Bab repeated. “Like what? And why?”

“Well, um. I'm a part of a game and I um was tasked with getting something from you," Ayumi tells her as best she could.

Bab glared at her before sparks of electricity begin to come from her body.

“There is no way in hell I'm going to be a part of some stupid game that sounds very shady,” Bab tells her as Ayumi begins to get a little scared.

“Aww, don't be like that,” Romunita tells Bab. “I mean, she’s wearing a diaper like us, how bad could she be?”

“HUH!!!?” both Bab and Ayumi yell as they both turn to Romunita while blushing!

“What?” Romunita asked.

“H-how do you know I'm wearing a diaper!” Ayumi shouted!
“Why would you tell her we are wearing diapers!” Bab shouted at the same time.

“Um, your tail is lifting your skirt and I could see the diaper earlier,” Romunita says as she pointed at Ayumi’s skirt.

Ayumi turns and sees she’s not wearing one of her custom skirts that fit around her tail, but a normal one that her tail was raised up!

Then an even bigger realization hit her, she just ran across a busy town to get here!

“And Bab, I know we're near a volcano, but that's not sulfur I'm smelling," Romunita pointed out to Bab.

Both girls were beat read and hiding their faces with both hands and wishing someone would end their embarrassment.

“Awe come on, don't be like that,” Romunita tells them as she raises her skirt to show off her already wet diaper. “Were all in the same boat!”

“Just shut up!” Bab told her as she began to pout. “Now I just want a change,"

“Why don't I change you?” Romunita suggested. “I mean, it's going to be a while before he gets back,"

Bab, still blushing, thought about it for a while before nodding slightly.

“Great!” Romunita cheered as she grabbed Bab's hand and lead her to a different room. “Ayumi, you stay there. Help yourself to a drink fir you would like,"

With that, the two closed the door and left Ayumi alone in the room.

Now she didn't know what to do. She needed to get bab to give her something, but what? Not to mention all the talk about used diapers had cased Ayumi to start thinking about her own filling blader. 

She tried to take her mind off it and decided to look out the window to see what Bab was looking at earlier.

Outside she could see a big arena were tiny people were fighting. It was a little hard to make out the fight, but from where she was at, Ayumi could see the fight well.

Ayumi got a little too immersed in the fight below that when she heard a loud crack of lightning behind her she nearly jumped out the window!

The faint hiss coming from her diaper didn't help as much either when both Bab and Romunita stepped out of the other room.

Bab looked mad while Romunita was giggling.

“W-what happened?” Ayumi asked.

“After I changed Bab, I made a joke about her dirty diaper and got her mad,” Romunita told her. With a smile.

“Sometimes I wish you never got into diapers,” Bab mumbled as she walked over to Ayumi. “Here,"

Bab held out a little bracelet with a little red stone in the center. Carved into the stone was letters A.B.R.

“Huh?” Ayumi sais shocked.

“You said you need it for your game right?” Bab asked. “So take it,"

“Don't be so grumpy Bab!” Romunita says “we're all diaper friends now,"

“Whatever,” Bab grumbles but doesn't deny it. 

Dispight her wet diaper upsetting her, Ayumi smiled as she reached for the bracelet. “Thank you Bab-chan, Nita-chan,” 

As soon as she took it, she disappeared in front of The host.

As Jasmine opened her eyes, she found herself in front of a large house with something in her hand. A note from the host.

“Jasmine, you must find a woman named Celestia and get something from her. Good luck!” ^w^ attached was a picture of an older woman with rainbow hair holding a baby and standing in front of the house she was in front of.

“Huh?” Jasmine said, confused. “Did the host mistakenly put me in front of my target?”

She shrugged. At least she would be done quickly, She thought.

She knocked on the door and then began to wonder what she would say to them to get something from them?

Eventually, the door opened and Jasmine was greeted by a different woman. With similar yet different rainbow hair.

“Oh, you must be Jasmine!” the woman said which confused Jasmine even more.

“Y-yes?” Jasmine replied.

“Good! Good!” the woman said as she grabbed Jasmine by the hand and brought her inside. “You don't know just how hard it is to find a baby sitter under such short notice!”

“B-babysitter?” Jasmine repeated.

“Celestia asked me to babysit little Andy while she and Luna went to a very important meeting for the school, but then I got called about an emergency as well but I can't bring Andy with me," the woman explained as she hurriedly got her stuff together while talking. “I'm just so glad I was able to find your emergency babysitter number. DL host babysitting! What does the DL part mean? “

Jasmine didn't even have time to say anything before the woman started talking again. Too much in a hurry to even notice Jasmine confused look on her face.

“Oh it doesn't matter, I just need to go!” the woman said as she grabbed Jasmine once more and brought her to a different door and nocked.

“Wees!?” someone's voice could be heard.

The woman opened the door slightly and poked her head in but Jasmine couldn't get a good look just yet.

“Andy, aunty has to go now!” the woman said. “Aunt Celestia will be done with work in one hour. Be good for the babysitter!”

Jasmine could then hear someone coming over to the door before it was opened up and a 12-year-old boy that was only a foot shorter than Jasmine walked out.

He wore a light blue shirt with a pacifier in his mouth and a white diaper with no pants!

“wove you!” Andy said with a large smile behind the pacifier as he gave the woman a large hug.

“Love you too!” she told him before kissing his head and rushing out the door before Jasmine could even say a word. 

She was now beyond confused as to what was going on! How did she wind up babysitting some kid who was almost half her age yet almost as tall as her?

"miss, im hungwy" Andy sais as he lightly tugs on her sleeve.

“Oh, um...right," Jasmine sais as she tries to think of what to do!

She’s never babysat anyone before! She’s normally the one being babysat! 

No, she had to calm down. All she had to do was wait the one hour for the Celestia woman to get here then she could get something and beat the game.

Jasmine took a deep breath before trying her best to smile for Andy. 

“What would you like to eat?” Jasmine asked.

“ice cweam!” Andy responds in a toddler manner.

“I don't think that would make a good lunch," Jasmine tells him with a nervous laugh. “L-lets go see what's in the kitchen,"

“okie dokie!” Andy sais as he runs towards the kitchen.

Jasmine followed the diaper boy to the kitchen before the two of them looked around for something to eat. Finally settling on microwave pizza pockets.

As soon as they were done, both Jasmine and Andy sat down to eat.

“So-um, how long have you been in diapers?” Jasmine asked.

"11. I was a modew fow diapews and have been weawing them evew since," Andy tells her with a lisp before going back to eating his pizza pockets.

“But why? Do you need them," Jasmine asked confused?

“yep! I need my diapews! ive fowgotten how to use the pity a wong time ago," Andy tells her, almost happy to not be able to use the toilet.

Before she could ask any more, Andy jumped up from the table and yelled he was done before running back to his room.

Jasmine again didn't know what to do besides finish her lunch and put the dishes into the sink.

She decided to check up on Andy and see what he was now doing. 

When she looked inside his room, it looked like a nursery. Not as good as the Host’s nursery, but still!

What was even more surprising was the package of diapers on the changing table. Right on the table was a picture of Andy getting his diaper checked.

That shocked Jasmine as she didn't expect Andy to be an actual diaper brand model!

As Jasmine turned to see Andy, she could see him laying on the floor looking up at a small TV with is legs kicking the air playfully as he watched My little pony.

Jasmine was about to say something about that but decided it wasn't worth it and just went over beside Andy and sat down cross-legged.  

“Just 45 more minutes," Jasmine mumbled to herself as she decided to just watch the rest of the show with Andy.

About 20 minutes later, Jasmine could hear a familiar hissing sound as her hands shot between her legs! But she was still dry?

She then looked over at Andy who seemed to focused on his show to not even notice his diaper swelling up and getting damp.

“No, no way! I'm not changing a little boy's diaper!” Jasmine whispered to herself as she crossed her arms and decided to pretend she didn't see or hear anything.

But, another 20 minutes later and Jasmine's stomach began to turn. 

“Crap, that pizza grees isn't setting right with me," Jasmine mumbled under her breath as she got up and left moved into the hallway were she clenched her stomach as she felt a cramp!

She let out a little fart before she began filling her diaper!

“Oh no!” Jasmine says as she grunts and finishes filling her diaper.

Jasmine starts to panic for a moment as she tries to think of what to do! That woman will be here at any moment! How is she going to hide her full diaper!

An idea suddenly hits her as her head snaps back to Andys room. Right through the open door, she could see the package of Andy's diapers on top of his changing table. Along with all the cleaning supplies!

A smile crept on Jasmine's face. Yes! She had a way to clean herself before anyone knew what she did!

Jasmine crept back into the bedroom and as quietly as she could, grabbed a diaper, the wipes, and even some baby lotion. 

As she was creeping back out, Jasmine heard a similar grunt as she looked over and saw Andy on all fours with a strained look on his face as he was also using his diaper!

Jasmine blushed as she quickly turned and left the room! Not wanting to see him finish.

She then started to frantically search for a bathroom where she could get some privacy to change. But before she could, she heard someone at the living room door.

“Andy! We're home!” A woman yelled. 

Suddenly, Andy came bolting out of the room and ran right passed Jasmine and into the living room were two women greeted him.

Jasmine didn't even have a chance to run away as one of the women spotted her still in the hallway!

“OH! You must be the babysitter," a shorter woman said as she came over and saw the changing supplies Jasmine had in her hands.

“PU! Andy, you must have a big stinky if I can smell it from over here!” the shorter woman joked as she took the supplies from Jasmine. “Don't worry, ill change him,"

“Y-ya, he sure is s-stinky," Jasmine stuttered as her body grew stiff and nervous as she hoped the woman didn't notice the smell coming from her! 

“I sure hope our little Andy wasn't too much of a problem," Celestia, the woman Jasmine was waiting for, said.

“N-no problem at all," Jasmine said as she began to grow even more nervous every second her diaper wasn't clean. “N-now, i-i should probably go," 

She didn't even care about the game at this point! She just wanted to get out of there!

Jasmine stiffly began heading to the door and prayed her diaper couldn't be seen as she grabbed the door handle.

“Just a moment young lady," Celestia sais as Jasmine's heart begins to race! Did she figure out she was wearing a dirty diaper too!

Jasmine slowly turned. out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Andy without his shirt and with changing supplies all around him.

“Time to change the stinky baby’s poopy diapers,” the shorter woman said to a smiling andy.

“Here you go," Celestia said with a smile as she held out $20.

Jasmine blinked at it for a moment.

“This is for babysitting little andy," Celestia told her with a smile.

“R-right," Jasmine sais as she forces her smile back on and takes the money. Disappearing back to the Host.

^w^ “have fun?” the host asked with their smile mask.

Jasmine, Ayumi, and Lydia all looked around and realized they were back in the nursery and all had something from their trip.

Lydia had a lollipop, Ayumi had a bracelet, and Jasmine had $20.

“I must say, you 3 did a fantastic job getting your items!” the host tells them. ^w^ “and you all are winners in my eyes!”

Just then cheering could be heard all around the diapered girls as balloons and streamers came floating down around them.

“Sadly, there can only be one diaper champion for the DL Games!” the host tells them. “Now, who should win!?”

Will it be Lydia, the underdog! The girl who hasn't won a single game yet has managed to make it all the way to the finals!

Will it be Jasmine the tsundere! The girl who has been distant and cold to everyone because she secretly misses her daddy!

Or will it be Ayumi the non-diaper girl! The cutie fox who doesn't normally wear diapers yet has managed to warm people's hearts and make it to the finals!

VOTE HERE! VOTING ENDS MONDAY!

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkthedinosaur/poll/Who-should-WIN-the-DL-GAMES-voting-ends-monday-7842629

“In third place with a score of 21%, Lydia!” the host announced! Lydia was lifted into the air as trumpets and cheers echoed around her. “You have come very far and shown that you are not to be taken lightly. But sadly, you are the first to go," 0u0

The host gently lowered Lydia and allowed her the chance to say her goodbyes.

“Goodbye Ayumi. It was so nice to meet you here," Lydia sais as she gives Ayumi a big hug.

Ayumi returns the hug with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

“I was glad to have met you too Lydia,” Ayumi replies. “You and Gwen were my best friends here," 

When the two of them finally separated, Lydia turned to Jasmine as she reached out her hand.

“Good game,” Lydia told her with a smile.

Jasmine stared at the hand for a moment, before reaching out her own to shake.

“Good game,” Jasmine replied.

With that, Lydia vanished. Back to her world.

“Now it's just the two of you," ^w^ the host sais as they look down at the two diaper babies left. “Now then, which of you will be going home next?”

Both Jasmine and Ayumi began to fidget slightly in their diapers from interaction on the announcement. both ready to win or lose.

“The winner, won with a score of 53%, meaning the second-place winner of the diaper games with a score of 26% is…!” XD pause for dramatic effect and drum roll! “Jasmine!!!!”

AN even louder cheering echoes around the girls as confetti and balloons fall upon them.

Ayumi is crying tears of joy as she runs up to hug The Hosts leg, while Jasmine grumbles that she lost.

“You did very well Jasmine," the host tells her, ^w^ “you might have been a bit bratty during the games, but you played fairly and shown that at least one little girl really is made out of sugar and spice," 

“W-what ever," Jasmine sais as she turns away from the host. “Just send me back to my daddy!”

Before she could be sent back, Ayumi quickly runs over and hugs her. Surprising Jasmine a bit.

“T-thank you for playing with us," Ayumi tells her before she lets go and steps back. 

“W-whatever!” Jasmine shouts again and tries to keep her bratty attitude. But just before she could disappear, a hint of a smile could be seen for just a moment.

Now, it was just Ayumi and the Host.

With a snap, everything around them began to disappear.

“This was very fun," the host tells Ayumi. “The very first winner of the DL Games is a little girl who doesn’t even wear diapers. Now ain’t that ironic,"

“I-i might not ware diapers normally, b-but I still think my time here was very fun!” Ayumi tells the host as her tail begins to shake. “And thanks to the games, I was able to meet so many nice people! Make so many fun memories!”

“Yes, though, sadly, once you leave here only your memories will stay as the winner," the host tells her. “and the wish you make here right now could affect you and stay permanent depending on the wish,"

As soon as Ayumi heard that, a little sense of dread filled her body. Knowing that no one will remember her, and have forgotten everything that has happened here. even if she could somehow meet them again, the time they spent together here would mean nothing to them.

“Now, what would you like?” ^w^ the host asked. “Could it be to make you human once more? Or to make your body older? I could even send you a world of your choosing so you can meet any of the friends you made here. Though they won’t remember you sadly,"

Ayumi looks up and smiles at the Host.

“I wish everyone’s memories of the games were returned,” Ayumi told the host.

0w0? “Huh? Are you sure?” the host asked. “You could have virtually anything! Are you sure you want to just return the memories of those whom you may never meet again?”

“Yes!” Ayumi tells him. “I may never see any of them ever again, but the time we spent here, the fun and the bad, I want all of us to remember it! especially my friends!”

“So it shall be," the host tells the little girl as he gives her a pat on the head. “You are such a nice baby girl,"

SNAP!

All across the different worlds. The normal or the strange, those that were a part of the games all seemingly remembered the strange events.

To some, they chose to just think of it as just some weird fantasy or a nightmare. something that didn't really happen.

To others like a certain diaper cyclops, she loves the ideas the’s strange memories gave her to open her own store.

“Hey Gwen, did that really happen?” Lydia askes Gwen over the phone. "did I win 3rd place in those games?"

“Ya, I think so,” Gwen tells Lydia as she is counseling a crying Alexia demanding to know how to get back there. “and I think our cute little fox friend just won!”

“So how was your day?” Alex asked Bab as he is changing her diaper.

“Good. I think I made a new friend," Bab tells him.

“Oh? Who?” Alex asks as he’s taping on the diaper.

“Her name is Ayumi,” Bab tells him as he freezes. Memories flooding into his mind. Including ones of her victory.

A smile creeps on his face as Bab looks at him confused.

“You two would be great friends,” he tells her before surprising her with a raspberry on her tummy and making the little girl scream laughing!

Jasmine sits on the floor in her fluffy pink diapers and pouts as her memories return. Upset that she didn’t win the games in the end.

“Aww, what’s wrong?” a man asks his baby girl. “Would someone like some cuddles to make you feel better?”

Jasmine suddenly perks up and smiles at her daddy. She might not have won, but at least she still had her daddy and his cuddles.

Ayumi wakes up in her bed and lets out a long yawn. Memories of a very crazy dream playing back in her mind. A dream that was almost too real. She even had to check to make sure she wasn’t really wearing a diaper.

She let out a sigh of relief that she wasn’t. But something at the foot of her bead did catch her eye.

A box with a note.

Ayumi slowly got up and looked at the box and note.

“To the baby girl who won the Games!” ^w^ “consider this a bonus gift! Just in case you just want some little time,"

Inside the box were diapers of all types, including pacifiers, bottles, wipes, lotion, and a few other stuff.

Ayumi began blushing like mad as she realized that wasn’t a dream!

She could then hear her familiar Shiro right outside and heading towards her room!

Quickly, Ayumi hid the box as Shero greeted her good morning.

Ayumi greeted him back as she hoped he never found the box she was hiding. One that she may or may not open again in the near future.

The Host smiles in their void. Not everyone will believe the memories, but they kept to their word and granted the wish.

“Now then, I wonder what I should do for the next games?” The host tells themselves as they look at a list of the next group of babies they planned to bring to the next games. “Oh! They look so cute!”

*SNAP!