Guidance thread, staying engaged

Question

This seems like the right part of the forums to post this.
I'd like to try and keep this an active thread. 

I've commented on posts a few times, created my own threads even less. 
I don't counseling necessarily, although it does apply here too.
Basically, i had a tumblr blog for a couple years, we all know what happened to tumblr
I had an omo/piss fetish blog with a decent amount of followers. 
My "fix", per se, was simply reblogging videos and photos etc, i even sometimes uploaded photos and videos of myself engaging in this guilty pleasure.
I'd sometimes get messages from people who liked my blog, my own posts would be reblogged, yada yada

i felt like i was able to interact with other people who share common interests often enough where i felt satisfied and i managed to express most of my interest in the kink. 
Since tumblr went down, this forum is just about the only place where i have managed to find some kind of interaction. But it does not fill the empty void left after i lost my tumblr blog to the new rules they implemented. 

So, my goal with this thread is to provide a (maybe counseling) guidance for myself and anyone who engages in this thread.
Where i feel guidance is necessary is in how to stay active enough where you feel satisfied with engaging with others about your kink. 
What websites are you using, what forums are you apart of, how often are you on here, how often do you engage in the posts on this site...

are there other forums like this one? does anyone have a good replacement for tumblr? i have heard of pillowfort, although that is a paid service. 

I myself feel like i don't engage enough in this kink enough anymore, the odd browse on the net just isnt cutting it, and its been a while since i got back into using forums, even then i havent had a great deal of experience. 
Some days i find myself really upset that my blog is gone, i still think about this kink in all kinds of aspects
i want to say thankyou for this site being here and everyone who uses it
In this thread i want to create a way people can receive counseling i guess, but also develop guide to staying active enough where your need for engagement in satisfied, 
the OMO discord server is brilliant. 

I hope i've written enough above to explain my intentions with this thread. my brain doesnt seem to be to creative at the moment

question: are there any other forums, or any kind of website, that has the amount of active members as this one?
Not just limited to OMO sites either, the fetish is quite powerful for me one example is im more into deliberate wettings than holding or accidental. 

Love to hear from you! 

6 answers to this question

hello there

i think you should consider if making the the fetish such a big part of your life, especially if you limit it to internet, may not be in the best interest for you in the long run. 

it's in the nature of internet that sites come and go. you may be hooked on some site that seems perfect, but then one day it's gone. happened to me numerous times. you're not the only one that happens to, since there is a large group of fetishists and if one big thing is gone, they will "infest" themselves on another site and make it big there. (but it will always be a big mistery to me why those groups are always formed on a non-fetish site that eventually bans everything fetish related). 

if you like the fetish and the content, you probably like exploring as well. i have been surfing on the internet for over 10 years now in search of more fetish content. i discovered numerous websites (most of which are now gone), many users i connected to (mostly for exchanging vids), rarely i met women who would chat with me and even exchange videos, i have found many sources on how to get the rare vids i want.. up to the point when now, the biggest thrill isn't the fetish itself but looking for rare videos. 

however, over all these years i have come to realize that all the videos, all the internet contacts mean nothing in the long run. my wish has always been to find a woman with simmilar fetish and it became more of an obsession. unfortunately, i haven't found a woman like that, but i probably missed some opportunities that showed, because i was focusing on the wrong thing.

so my advice to you is - reduce spending time on the internet, especially for that reason. focus on the real life, and materializing your fetish, and especially work on your goals (not just fetish, but other goals in life as well). 

it's a pain to see so many people here who live in fantasies and daydreaming about fetishes, instead of making real personal contacts and experience fetishes in real life. there are many people here, some of whom are very close and compatible and could form a real life bond, but don't because they're either afraid or unmotivated. 

• Upvote 1

...bro

No where did I say I want to some most of my time on this

When it comes to this particular fetish, how many times in a day do to need to pee? 

And how often is that while you are washing dishes, doing laundry, still sleepy in bed, at a sporting event or covert, on a train or public transport, a long drive in your car...

See where I'm going with this?

The basis of this fetish is infact a large part of our day anyway?

Videos are nice to look at, but I'm not on here browsing for anything overly rare and or spending a lot of time doing so, for me this fetish goes beyond wetting. 

I have a partner now that is into golden showers as much as I am, and I have a few other real life experiences , I guess I am lucky in that regard?

I think you missed the point of my post, 

It's in the guidance and counseling section for a reason, 

I want to stay engaged with other people, I don't want videos from anyone, (unless you're offering 😉

This blog can offer engagement to people who have lost themselves to the fantasy without any reality, I know what you are saying.

Don't assume, dude.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, CapCap said:

Don't assume, dude.

i can only know as much as you tell me. 

it feels like your fetish is a big part of your life, at least much bigger than mine. for me, my fetish only exists when i'm turned on, masturbate and talk/think about it, but when i do other usual tasks (including peeing because i just need too), i don't think about it at all. 

it's great to hear you have a partner who's into peeing. although, if you can enjoy that in real life, i don't know why would you feel you should be active on fetish sites even more. for many people it's a fantasy they never encounter in real life, and when they do, they are satisfied, but you seem to want even more. and since you say you think about your fetish pretty much all the time, even when you're doing various other tasks and chores, you should think about if thinking about this fetish so much is even a good thing. this is why i focused on what you wrote, not just your question (which i have also anwsered). the purpose of this subforum is to help people in general. 

there used to be a site called experience project, which i think would be perfect for you right now, but sadly it doesn't exist anymore. 

• Upvote 1

"you seem" "you this" "you that" "it feels like big part of your life"

Are you for real ? 

I'm in an open / poly relationship dawg.

You're Literally still assuming.

You here too feed that intellectual ego of yours. That's my only " assumption. 

You've completely ruined my intention for this thread.

"Who not serious" is a bit of a red flag indicator.

My brains not allowing enough words needed to hit you with your own truth behind replying to my thread.  

You ain't fooling me, stop fooling yourself man. 

Needing to pee is a constant daily occurance. 

You lying if you telling me you don't think about it everytime, being a member of this forum and all. 

Seem to be on often enough to reply. 

Save ya words aye. Bye.

• Downvote 1