Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Two can play

Hello everyone,

I have an idea that will take some time, so this first part of this post will be an introduction of my idea and how I will execute it (and hopefully you will enjoy this). I was browsing the forums a while, and I've been reading up on some fiction and interactive stories. Those were all amazing. i wanted to do some too, but being a tidy person, I like to keep my fora clean. So I want to do the interaction through a poll. I hope this will gain some traction, so please enjoy!

So let's start with an introduction. The girl: Sarah, 170cm, thin posture, thin, lovely, long dark blonde hair. Me: 180 cm, regular posture long hair. We've been together for some years now and starting to introduce more and more things to our life. I am usually a dominant in our relaion and she usually submissive. Those elements will come back many times in the chapters.

One day, we've been talking a lot  about exploring new stuff for the bedroom. It was dinner time and I coocked some nice meal and we were chatting away, eating some food and drinking some nice beer. As you all know, beer is something that can be prcessed very fast by the body, resulting in many bathroom trips during the evening. As time passed we drank some more. We were getting to the point where we wanted to get frisky. I just went to the bathroom, but Sarah can somehiow do longer without a break. But there she was. She said that she had to go. So as she would usually do, she stood up and I was thinking, should I do it? She reached for the door handle of the toilet, and as she was almost about to enter I said to her "No" . She looked back at me and said "Are you serious?" and I said "Yes".  She was aroused by the commanding tone I used and sat back down. Her need was not too strong yet, so we just continued with watching series. I gave her another beer to make it all worse, and we she was quite comfortable the next 20 mins. 

After a while of watching videos Sarah was getting some more fidgety. I asked her if it was getting worse, and she said it was. Given my secret knowledge on the subject, I told her to squat down. So she squatted down and she felt not much more pressure compared to how it was standing up. So I told her she wasn't there yet. But she thought otherwise. Whe wanted to stand in the shower for just in case she burt, but I kept het on her chair as we watched another episode. Sarah was starting to move more and more. As she felt the need grow I was getting aroused by this great progress. She fiddled around and started standing up. She was moving and almost dancing as she was about to burst. She asked if she could go to the shower for relief, as I've barricaded the bathroom. I told her she was not there yet. So we continued, she was getting more and more desperate and I told her to squat down again. She said that there was the twitchy feeling from her pelvic muscle and she could not hold it any longer. So I left her standing up for another minute, and as she went on I decided to go into the final stage. 

She was wearing full casual apparel, and so was I. We stepped towards the shower and I thought arousal would make things worse. So I teased her a bit with my hands. She danced around and it just became owrse. So I grabbed a vibrator in the hope it would loosen things up. But it just strengthened her capacities and she was enjoying it (maybe too much). But the need was getting worse. I wanted to push her. She asked if she could just let go, but I declined her question. The questions became begging, and as she thought she was ging o spurt, I pushed her against the shower wall, pressing against her bladder. The said she just lost it a bit, so I felt up her panties and told her she a not yet. She wanted to go so badly, but I did not allow her. We went on and I put my leg between hers. She said she did not want me to get wet as well, so she wanted me to go away, driving my upper leg even further up against her, driving her insane. She was just going on and on about that she thought she spurted, but aside from sweat she did not yet let anything go (she's a strong girl). 

As breaking point was moving in and Sarah was begging for release (which I happily declined every time), I was moving her harder against the wall. She kept on thinking she was somewhat losing it, but the truth is that she was not letting a drop escape. But I felt she was close. However, I kept on encouraging her. I told her she was not there yet, and that she could hold it even more. She was now really starting to twitch in her lower areas, and I could feel her barely holding the contents of her bladder against my leg. I just wanted her to shut up for a while, so I kissed her passionately. As I did so, still psuhing her against the wall, Sarah was almost levitating because I waspressing harder and harder against her with my leg, her kissing turned into a moan. She was really feeling somethingescape, and so did I. I pushed harder and the floodgates broke. She was now full on weting herself, with parts of it going down my leg that was still pushing her, but a little less now. When she was dome, I let her cum by fingering her. After the release of her tension, I just put her on her knees and came all over her. She enjoyed every second of it. Afterwards, I turned on the shower and the cleanup began. We spoke about it and she enjoyed it, so we will do this again. But what will we do? Choose a topic for the next story through the following poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/18146870 

I hope this was a good one. PLease come back to me with any recommendations, any tips on writing (as you can see, this is a first for me) and have a nice day!

Edited by Omobear
Just some rectifications (see edit history)

Okay, I've seen the poll and the results are in: Desperation during chores win! 

So I've set Sarah up with a few chores to do today. The list is long, so I hope she will make it. She has to do the laundry, the dishes, vacuum and clean the bathroom. The first thing she has to do is put the laundry in the machine. It takes the most time before those are done, so while they go on, she can do the rest. I set her up with some high sugar iced tea. I tell her to drink as much as she can. She chugs away about 300ml and starts her chores. In the laundry she finds still damp clothes from our last adventure. I tell her not to worry about those too much and she obediently puts them in the machine.  Her need to go is now about a 1 or 2, not anything she notices. So I offer her a beer. She accept, knowing what I want from her. She looks at all the tasks there are left. What will she do first? https://www.strawpoll.me/18175986 

Sarah goes on to clean the bathroom.  The washing machine is humming in the background, water flowing through it. Sarah drinks the beer quickly and goed on to fill a bucket with some water and some all-purpose cleaner. She stands there waiting as the feling of having to go sloly creeps up on her. Nothing uncomfortable yet, but the flowing water certainly does not help. 

The bucket was full. Sarah shut down the flow of water and goes towards the bathroom. Slowly but surely she starts to clean. She cleans it somewhat slower than usual, probably because she is feeling somewhat horny because she does kind of know what is coming. As the cleaning progresses, so does the pressure builing up. The beer and the iced tea are slowly working their way to her bladder. She now has one thing left to do: rinse off the shower. She grabs the showerhead and starts up the flow. It trickles slowly at the start, triggering a small jolt in her bladder. However, it is nothing too much at this point. She starts cleaning the walls and wonders what she will do next: https://www.strawpoll.me/18185804