Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Someone ever wet the bed because you dreamed you were peeing?

17 hours ago, chorlax123 said:

Do they still happen for you? Any tips? I would love to have them nowadays.

They started around 11, and stopped a little before I turned 16 (when I first masturbated). They were never that messy; I usually wore a pair of boxers under gym shorts to bed and it never showed through. I was worried enough to bring a change of boxers to sleep overs just in case.

As I said in an earlier post, I didn't understand at the time that it wasn't pee. I would regularly (2-3 times a month) dream about going to the bathroom and I remember it feeling even amazing, leading to me fantasizing about wetting the bed for years.

I eventually had the house to myself one night and decided I would wet the bed, so I put on 5-6 pairs of boxers under two pairs of lined nylon windpants. I had done this before, rubbing myself without climax, and I didn't understand masturbation. I tried wetting for an hour or so, drinking more and more water, but I was rock hard.

I thought I would eventually pee, as I was regularly peeing with a boner at this point (morning wood, puberty, etc.). But I started rubbing myself faster and faster until I shot a HUGE load in my pants, instantly recognizing the feeling was the same as my 'wetting' dreams.

I then did a little googling, and had the 'you idiot' moment of realizing I had masturbated.😝 Anyways, that basically solidified my fetish for nylon wind pants/trackies, and wetting my pants. I always wonder if I had been properly educated about wet dreams, boners, and masturbation early on, if I wouldn't have any of my fetishes...

Interesting. For me, too, I think it was the wet dreams which led to this fetish - the dream of peeing then waking to find myself ejaculating somehow meant I associated pee with orgasms. 
Unfortunately I seem to produce a large volume of semen which can make a considerable mess - easily soaking through clothes, the sheets and making big stains in the mattress. 
Nobody told me what to expect either, although I knew enough to realise it was semen after it happened the first time. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only time I remember this happening was a couple years ago... I'd been awake for like 24 hours and forgot to pee before I fell asleep, I was super tired and slept really deeply for a long time. Ev

Despite that fact that I have pee dreams a fair amount, I have never wet the bed from it, except once when I was 7. I do find the entire concept super hot though because I prefer real desperation and

I have only ever wet the bed once accidentally (within memory).  I was probably 13 or 14 at the time.  At that time, my little brother who was around 7 or so used to want me to sleep in his room quite

• 3 weeks later...

normally for a male the prostrate will clamp down while dreaming so even though you try to pee with the bladder tensing up and the spincther muscle relaxing nothing comes out even with it really full. I like going to bed holding a lot and drinking before bed time as the dreams are awesome and the morning wood is better and is good training for the bladder. when I go home with a guy we will make out and normally I will show off going to sleep without going before going to sleep not going until I get up. 

When my brother was a kid, he told me that he once dreamt he was going on a "long journey", and he thought that if he was going to a long journey he might as well pee first, so he went to the bathroom and started peeing... you can imagine the rest.

Never happened to me, though. Come to think of it, I don't really have pee dreams, except all the occassional wet dreams I had as a young teen were pee-related.

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
  • 3 months later...

I have on a couple different occasions. Usually, I was dreaming I had to pee, and ended up leaking a bit before waking up to the wetness when the pee got cold. It's been at least 6-7 years since I've done so though.

Normally, I don't dream of peeing when I wet the bed.

This happened just last week, so it's still fresh in my mind.

Normally, it's safe for me to wear panties to bed until the end of a month, when I'll need to wear diapers, so I was wearing a pair of white panties with cyan stripes on the front and cyan polka dots on the rear and a pink nightie when I passed out while playing a mobile game called Kingdom Hearts Union x. I dreamt that, as my character in the game, I was dreaming of fighting Heartless that attacked with water balloons, and that, as my character, I woke up in her bed to find I/she was peeing, with my/her hand placed in a bowl of warm water as a prank by another character in the game named Chirithy.

When I woke up IRL, my undies were soaked with pee, my nightie was wet and so was my bed. I was also thirsty.

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa

this sometimes happens to me, i will be dreaming and there will be something in my dream about peeing - next thing i know i wake up warm and wet! i do like the feeling!

Guest Shinrinomo

Yep this has happened to me once before when I was in my teens. One of those dreams where you're running to the toilet and you finally find it and pee, then wake up with your bed soaked lol

Those toilet dreams are dangerous.

It doesn't happen to me often, but if I have a vivid dream that I'm peeing in the toilet, I wake up in the middle of wetting the bed.  It can't just be a "regular" (for lack of a better term) dream, but one where I'm so immersed in it that I can't tell I'm dreaming until the wetness wakes me up.  It's something that only happens once every couple of years, and I can't point to why it happens, but it does.

The same thing with sexual dreams.  I can have an orgasm in "regular" sexual dreams just fine, but if it's a vivid dream, I wake up mid-ejaculation feeling like I actually just had sex.  And same in the fact I can't point to the why, but it just happens.

Hasn't happened yet, and I do have the "peeing dream" very often.  Many times it involves a school setting where I spend too much time in the hallways looking to find a least crowded restroom for some reason or searching for a building that has a restroom.  In some long dreams I have to pee several times and relieving myself feels very real to "the dream me", but hasn't equated to any real wettings...

Guest Jimjim9333

The only times I have accidentally wet the bed as an adult were proceeded by me reading omo material before going to bed and it happened exactly how you described. I go to wet my pants intentionally in a dream and I end up wetting the bed in real life. I have also woken up in a sleepy fog and just wet the bed thinking that I was planning on wetting the bed even though I wasn’t. It is never a full soaking though. 

Many times, although never a comlpete wetting, thankfully. The usual thing is that I'm really needing to pee but not yet waking up from it. (I have to be really busting before it will wake me) I'll dream that I'm looking for a toilet but something is always wrong so I can't go. But then I'll finally find somewhere I'm sure I can go, and let go. But as soon as I actually start peeing I wake up, immediately realise where I really am, and pull the brakes on hard! Of course having stopped like that I then quickly become REALLY desperate, and have to get up and hurry to the toilet, probably holding myself to avoid wetting more on the way.

Happened a lot to me when I was a child and thought it would never happen again... However, about a month ago I had a bad case of allergy so I took two benadryls before going to bed and apparently I drank too much water with them because next morning I was having a dream about having to pee really badly and everytime I tried to pee no pee would come out. So I did what anyone would do and pushed harder and harder to try to let the pee come out. I woke up peeing myself lol Loved it though, I had never tried bed wetting as part of my fetish.

• 2 weeks later...

Never happened to me but one of my ex girlfriends was a bed wetter. One hot summer night we had a long phone call and she was chugging water bottles and she fell asleep on the phone with me. That night She told me she dreamed herself walking in to the bathroom, sitting down on the toilet, looking out the window and starting to pee.

It was only once she started to pee she realized she fucked up cause the sensation was definitely her pissing her panties not using the toilet and she jolted awake on her stomach  in a cold puddle of pee soaking through her panties and over-sized t short. She said it felt like someone poured a pitcher of water over her in her sleep. 

Edited by P.C. Pietaster
R (see edit history)
On 6/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, Guest Kelli said:

Yeah, some of my childhood bedwettings happened exactly this way!

Many of my childhood bedwetting episodes entailed a dream like that. I would submit most or all of them did but I didn't always remember the dream when i woke up in the morning. They started becoming something erotic  somewhere around 12 or 13

The only time I remember this happening was a couple years ago... I'd been awake for like 24 hours and forgot to pee before I fell asleep, I was super tired and slept really deeply for a long time. Eventually I started dreaming I was in some kind of locker room and someone was telling me to pee while they watched, I had to go so bad but I kept trying and couldn't... until I woke myself up when I started actually peeing. I grabbed myself tight and stopped it, only a little came out. I was naked on my side so a little bit ran down my leg, there was a tiny wet spot on the sheets, just a few drops 😳