Sign In

Tim’s new superpower. E.S.P. Or extra-sensory pee-ception

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 8  Tim froze in his tracks, any thoughts about using the bathroom were quickly forgotten. After all, he wasn’t feeling any urgency whatsoever, and was only going to pee as a safeguard. He

Have you ever wanted to know how badly others have to pee?  Tim has.    Chapter 1.  The bus pulled up outside the college, and Tim got on. It wasn’t an actual school bus, but a pub

Now the set up is done, we can get down to business! Hehe.    Chapter 3:  To the outsiders, Tim didn’t ever appear to lose full consciousness, but he had only extremely vague memory fla

Posted Images

Chapter 2:

Not more than 10 minutes later, Tim’s own stop arrived, nicely positioned only a block away from his house. He took a moment to stretch his back, and headed towards the corner of his street. He walked quickly, but not urgently, needing to pee, but not enough to make it a dire emergency, which was exactly as he had planned. If his sister hadn’t left already, she would be doing so shortly, and he could have the house to himself. Then he could seek relief in a couple of ways, both involving bodily fluids and his pants. 

As he turned the corner, he saw an elderly female neighbor from this end of the street, pulling her little VW into her driveway. He watched as the spritely old lady almost jumped out of her car, and hurried towards her front door, doing a fast type of shuffle. 

Immediately, Tim’s pee-radar went off. He quickened his pace to catch up with her from the sidewalk, just in time to see her push her door open and almost lunge inside. 

“Definitely needs a wee,” he thought to himself, “unless she could hear her phone ringing,” he mentally added with distaste. That was the thing, he’d never know for sure. 

Tim’s pee-radar covered all ages and genders, and it wasn’t necessarily a sexual thing. He had zero interest in any form of contact with old people, kids, men, and probably 20 more demographics, but his radar still went off if he saw desperation. But from a sexual side of things, females from late teens and older, wetting their panties was simply the hottest thing going, and he yearned to witness it. 

Three minutes later, he was walking up his own driveway, and only then did he allow himself a quick squeeze of his penis, relishing how good it felt to be enjoying a hold, and again wondering if Sinead might’ve wet herself. Walking past his sisters car, he let himself in the front door, closing it with a bang, to announce his presence. 

“Lisa! I’m home! Leese? Where are ya?”

A voice came from down the hall, in the direction of the bathroom that they shared. “I’m in here, Timmy! Just had a shower. I’m going to Karen’s shortly.”

He pulled distractedly at his crotch for a second, his urgency somehow accelerating due to the close proximity of the toilet, and his assumption that he’d be relieving himself as soon as he got home. He could always use the toilet of course, but he had big plans regarding using the combination bath/shower instead. 

“Just hurry,” he mumbled to himself, trying not to appear desperate or suspicious. 

A few uncomfortable moments passed, before Lisa swept into the room, carrying an overnight bag, her hair still wet from the shower. 

“Gotta go, Tim-bo,” she said with a smile. “There’s food in the fridge, I’ll be back tomorrow, and the emergency number for mum is on the fridge, ok?”

Tim laughed. “Geez Leese! How will a helpless little boy like myself ever survive without a big, strong grownup like you to protect me?”

His sister laughed, giving him a close up look at her extended middle finger. “Don’t be a smart ass Timbo. Nobody likes a smart ass. Just call me if you need me, ok?”

“I will, promise,” he replied, then sighed with relief as she walked out the door. 

He stood to the side of the window, crossing his legs, and tugging at his crotch, watching his sister back out, and drive off up the street. Boy. He really did need to go now. 

Tim headed straight for his bedroom, where he dumped his laptop and school bag onto his unmade bed, then kicked his shoes and socks off, using his feet and the floor. After that, he went into the adjacent bathroom, wincing a bit as his now bare feet walked into a small puddle, proof positive that his sister had indeed used the shower or bath. Normally, her leaving water or her towels on the floor would irritate him, but not this time. Now, he only wanted to enjoy some fun, wet playtime. He paused briefly to wipe the mist off the large wall mirror opposite the tub, then he stepped over Lisa’s abandoned towel, and stepped into it. 

Facing the mirror, he positioned himself in a way that he could see his reflection, at least the part with his jeans anyway. The bottom of the tub was very wet, and he made little splashing sounds with his feet as he adjusted his stance. Finally comfortable with the view, he lowered his hands. 

Letting his imagination run free, he imagined how desperate Sinead must’ve been on that bus. How much she really needed to pee, and what it felt like for her. He tried to imagine exactly what she must’ve been thinking, as she ground her denim clad thighs together, knowing she was going to start leaking, or even worse, in her pretty jeans. 

Tim firmly squeezed his cock through his own denim, and rubbed the front of his pants with pressure, relaxing his bladder for a few seconds at a time, but clenching down again just as he thought it was too late. He watched his reflection doing a potty dance, just as he’d watched Sinead potty dance earlier, while he rubbed his penis and kept doing a few little teasing relaxations of his bladder, trying to get inside her head, wanting to know what it would’ve felt like for her to wet her pants in public. 

Oops. Didn’t quite cut the flow off in time then. A tiny little bit escaped. Not much, but he felt the warmth grow between his grasping fingers, and watched as a small wet spot appeared on the jeans that his reflection was wearing. 

Fuck. That felt good. 

Tim was about to let go. Flood his pants, then rub himself through the wet fabric until he came. 

He imagined this was exactly how Sinead must’ve felt, feeling the spreading wetness, knowing the end was coming, and being helpless to prevent it. Was she scared? Embarrassed? Maybe even turned on? Could she have been excited? He wished that he knew!

Tim shuffled sideways in the tub as he daydreamed, trying to put himself both inside Sineads head, and in full view of the mirror as well, but, excited as he was, he didn’t pay much attention to where he was placing his feet. 

An old bar of soap, less than half size, turned to mush in the water, was almost hidden in the shallow water that he stepped in, and, as he transferred his weight.....

He slipped. 

Badly. 

Tim’s foot shot out from under him, and he kind of pivoted, pitching forward and to the side, making a frantic grab at the plastic shower curtain and ripping it from its rings as he fell out of the tub, twisting around, then remembering nothing more after the back of his head connected solidly with the cold, wet tiles, with a sound akin to dropping a cheesecake onto cement. 

From the second floor. 

As he lapsed into almost immediate unconscious, a part of his brain was still fixated on exactly what Sinead would’ve been thinking about. It was a pleasant and exciting thought, but it quickly slipped away as the blackness overwhelmed him. 

Thank you to everyone who has made the time to comment, especially with such positive stuff. I can’t emphasis enough how much I appreciate you guys and girls taking the time to give me feedback. 

Im laying in bed, comfortably wearing a wet diaper atm, and am in the mood to start what I hope will be an exciting chapter 4! 

Chapter 4:

Tim rushed outside, his brain working at a thousand miles an hour. He was sure that his theory was correct, and that was exciting, but the implications were also terrifying. The realisation that he may not have fully independent control over his bladder anymore was more than just a little bit troubling. What it might mean for him in the long term was something that he would have to address, which meant that he had to learn exactly what he was dealing with here. He exited the hospital, and immediately moved well away from the entrance, finding a spot on the lawn well away from anyone else, until he could assess his options. So far, it appeared that it was females that had triggered his condition, but that didn’t necessarily mean that males wouldn’t trigger it as well. Perhaps the males he had been interacting with simply hadn’t needed to pee while they had been around him. This was something that needed to be investigated. But before he started looking into any male aspect, he wanted to gather as much data as he could regarding how the fairer sex caused reactions with him. 

The first taxi at the rank had a male driver, so he waited for that cab to go, but made sure he hopped into the back of the next one, that was being driven by a large African woman, wearing a brightly coloured floral blouse, and lots of bling. Big earrings, lots of fake gold necklaces, and her fingers covered with bold rings. She had a loud and happy personality to match her dress sense. 

“Hey honey. Where are we gonna go today?”

Tim gave his address, and settled back, feeling his bladder start to protest already. He wasn’t exactly desperately urgent, but he felt like he needed to pee reasonably badly. 

Interesting. 

“How’s your day been?” He asked innocently, as a way of starting a conversation. 

“It’s been pretty quiet,” she told him. “Thank the Lord it’s almost over.”

They made mundane small talk on the way to Tim’s house, and he felt his urgency kick up another notch, probably about 7/10 on the old desperation scale. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time, and he unashamedly kept his hand on his lap, ready to squeeze his penis if things got worse. He tried to concentrate on it, and it looked like he may have at least some control over it if he really focused, but he kept getting distracted by their conversation. Learning to focus was definitely something he would need to work on. 

He wanted to find out for sure if his driver really did need to pee, but it’s not the sort of thing that you can just easily ask, so he tried to steer the conversation around to it by default. Thankfully, his driver wasn’t as reticent as a lot of people would be with a total stranger. 

“So, how long has your shift been going for?” 

“Started at 6 this morning,” she informed him, “so about 5 hours or so?”

“Man. I don’t know how you guys do it,” he said casually. “It must be tough being stuck in the cab for hours on end?”

Delia, (her name, according to her I.D. tag) smiled and nodded. “Yup. Sure can be. Can’t really just get out, you know? Gotta stick by the old radio all the time. It’s not so bad for me I guess, but I feel bad for the drivers that smoke. They can’t just get outta the car whenever they feel like it.” 

Tim tried to choose his next words carefully. 

“I don’t think I could do it. I hate the idea of not being able to get out and walk around every now and then. Like, what happens when you guys need a break?”

Delia chuckled. “It’s all about the timing my friend. We do get a chance to stop occasionally between jobs. A girls gotta eat you know! You’ve just gotta time it between jobs. I’ll be taking a break when I drop you off. I haven’t gotten outta this car since I started. I need a coffee, and a bathroom!”

Tim blushed a bit, but chuckled along with Delia. He hadn’t expected her to be quite so upfront, but he was glad she was. It confirmed his suspicions that he was indeed picking up on her need to urinate. They made more small talk until they got to the house, and as she turned in her seat she winced, and he felt a sudden sharp pang in his bladder. Boy. She really did need to go now! He gave her a generous tip, as he felt a bit sorry for her, and he’d learned something as well, then he went inside to make a plan. 

He was interested to note, that no sooner had the car driven off, his need to pee had disappeared altogether. 

Mental note 1: There was obviously a proximity rule in play. Thinking back to the pregnant lady, he deduced it was probably about five meters. This was handy to know. If he felt like he was going to wet himself, he simply needed to walk away from his “target.” That information could prove vital. 

Once inside, he poured himself a large glass of Coke on ice, and settled onto the sofa. He needed a plan. 

He was also kind of freaked out too. What if this was permanent? He wouldn’t be able to go about his daily life if he was struck by uncontrollable urgency all day! That was probably worse than being incontinent. At least incontinent people only had their own bladder to worry about, not half of the entire human race of the opposite gender! 

Maybe even worse! He still didn’t know if other guys were going to have an effect on him. He suspected it was a female-only thing, but he wasn’t sure. If it turned out to be everybody, he would end up housebound, or in a nappy every time he went outside. Maybe inside to. He had his parents and Lisa to contend with at home. Speaking of which, how the hell would he ever be able to explain this to them? 

He rubbed the back of his head, jumping a bit when he felt the lump, which was very tender. He took a big drink, and thought it through from start to finish. 

It was completely obvious (to him at least,) what had happened. The sharp blow to the head while thinking about Sinead had somehow triggered his condition. He couldn’t even begin to understand how, and there would be time enough later to deal with the how’s and why’s. For now, he needed to work out exactly what his condition entailed, even try to learn to control it. If he could do that, then it wouldn’t be so bad at all. He’d always wanted to be able to have a power like this, and so long as it didn’t end up ruining his life, he could probably deal with it. Besides, it may not even be permanent. Who knew what would happen when the swollen bump on his head went down? Perhaps it was putting pressure on his neural pathways or something? He wasn’t a doctor, let alone a brain surgeon! He was just your average eighteen year old horny kid with a slightly weird fetish!

One step at a time. Gather more information. But how? 

THE MALL!

He would go to the mall! Mingle amongst strangers. See what he could pick up. He would have to wear a diaper of course, but that merely added to the excitement. Tim had always wanted to wear one of his diapers in public, but had always been too afraid to. Now, he had an excuse. Excuse? Hell. He had a REASON.

He took another drink, then considered what he was doing. Was drinking wise? If he got a big urge with a full bladder, what would be the consequences? 

Meh. That’s what the diaper was for. If this turned out to be a permanent thing, he’d have to adjust. He couldn’t give up drinking fluids altogether! He would just have to manage his bladders contents. Pee before he left, and again as soon as he got to the mall. The big diapers he had were good quality ones, and he knew that they could handle a significant wetting. As long as he didn’t lose control with a massive bladder full, he should be ok. It was still disconcerting though. 

“Screw it,” he muttered to himself, and deliberately drained the last of his large soda, hoping he wouldn’t live to regret it later. 

He didn’t waste too much time debating on what clothes to wear. Although he usually preferred to wear jeans or slacks when he went out, his current attire of sweats and hoodie was perfect. The sweats were baggy, black,  and shiny, and didn’t show a wetting, (he knew this from past experience,) and his hoodie well and truly covered his waistband. 

He undressed long enough to urinate again, sitting down so as to empty every drop, then put the large pull up on before getting dressed again. This was exciting! He’d always wanted to try being diapered in public before, but had always lacked the confidence to do so. Now, it was probably a necessity. 

The doctor had advised him not to drive for a day or two, but he decided to ignore that advice. There was no way he was going to risk his condition on public transport, and have no avenue of escape should the worst happen. He felt fine, and would drive. He just needed to be out of the house before Lisa came home. 

Five minutes later, his butt now thickly padded, he walked out the door with trembling legs.

Chapter 5:

Tim pulled up in the car park a little after noon, parking his old hatchback towards the rear of the lot, where hopefully not too many others would park near him. Getting out of the car, he checked himself for the tenth time, making sure his pants were well up, his hoodie was well down, and trying to convince himself that his butt didn’t look thick and padded. It didn’t, but feeling the thick bulk between his legs didn’t exactly allay his fears. Common sense dictated that people wore diapers all the time, and he’d never been able to spot one yet, even with his heightened pee-radar, and he knew it was virtually invisible, but the nerves were still there nonetheless. He was heartened to discover that he had no bouts of urgency during his journey thus far. This was surely indicative that he really was somehow “catching” others desperation. 

This is what the entire mall trip was going to be about, a valuable learning experience. 

Taking a circuitous route through the car park, trying to avoid getting too close to anyone just yet, he tried to focus his radar on the people that were coming or going through the doors to the mall, and he couldn’t see any obvious signs that anybody around him needed the bathroom. 

Suddenly, he heard a small child’s voice from behind him. 

“Mummmmmmy, I really need to peepee,” a little blonde girl of about five was whining to her mother. 

“Just hold on Amanda,” the girls mother reassured her. “”We’re almost there.”

Tim slowed his pace, and the mother lead the little girl past him, one hand buried tightly into the crotch of her striped leggings. The little girl was whining dramatically, as her mother pulled her quickly along. 

He felt nothing. Not a single bit of urgency was relayed to him, even with the added visual stimuli in front of him. 

Interesting.

Mental note Two: Perhaps age would make a difference. Everybody else who had elicited urgency around him had been adult.  Perhaps kids didn’t affect his condition. He certainly hoped so, as that would make life a bit easier. He knew that little kids in particular were prone to putting off a potty break until it was almost too late, and have a lot less control, so if their urgency wasn’t going to affect him, that was a minor win as far as he was concerned. 

The first lot of toilets inside the mall were down a small corridor to the right, just inside the main doors, and he waited for the mother to disappear inside the ladies room with her whining daughter. Once the door was closed, and the corridor empty, he took a deep breath, and headed towards the men’s room, excited but scared to begin his experiments. 

Tim walked swiftly into the men’s room, hoping that others would be in there. Success! It was busier than he had hoped for. As he made his way into an empty cubicle, he did a mental note of the others in the room. 

Standing at the urinals, there was a boy of around twelve, and a man in his thirties, obviously the boys father. Using another urinal, was a kid about his own age, late teens. Tim made sure to pass within a couple of meters of the urinating menfolk, and received no loss of control, not even a twinge of need. 

Mental note Three: Based on the age range currently peeing only a few feet away, it seemed a fairly safe bet that his earlier assumptions were correct, that it was a only a female vibe that he picked up on, and probably restricted to post puberty, although this certainly wasn’t completely conclusive proof. 

With the door of his cubicle safely locked, Tim pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles, but only pulled his diaper to his knees, so that nobody could see it from under the door, or the other stalls beside him. He ran his hand through the padding, confirming what he already knew, he was bone dry. Although he didn’t feel like he needed to pee, he relaxed his bladder and pushed, managing to produce a small stream for a few seconds. 

From the occupied stall next door, came a quiet grunt, followed by a soft fart, then a gentle splash. Obviously someone moving their bowels. 

Tim’s head suddenly spun. Up till this point he hadn’t even considered that perhaps he may feel bowel desperation as well! The implications that that may well be the case as well, made him feel dizzy and a touch unwell. Although potty accidents involving “number twos” were probably a lot rarer than loss of bladder control, the sudden thought that perhaps he may shit his pants in sympathy with someone else, put a whole new spin on things. This seemed indicative that men wouldn’t affect him, but that was only half the population.  Eventually, he would need to find a girl who needed a crap, to see if that had any effect on him as well. He strongly doubted that it would, but he couldn’t be completely sure until he somehow tried it. 

“But one step at a time,” he reassured himself. 

After making sure that his padding was fully covered, he flushed the toilet and washed his hands, lingering long enough to be satisfied that he was receiving no signs from any of the men and boys currently emptying their bladders. 

Back in the mall again, feeling safe with his own bladder now completely empty, he bought himself another soda. After all, if he WAS going to wet himself, or try to control it, he needed something in there! 

Tim wandered around, trying to focus his pee-radar to pick up on any female desperation that might be available, although he couldn’t immediately find any. 

There was a group of young teenage girls milling around in a circle outside a fashion shop, all crowded together, looking at something on a mobile phone that one girl held. Judging by appearance, he estimated their ages to be around fourteen or fifteen. 

He was walking past their huddle, when they shrieked with giggly laughter, obviously amused by whatever it was they were looking at. 

Tim almost stumbled when he felt his bladder give out, and what felt like a large squirt of pee shot into his nappy! He could tell that it hadn’t, and was only barely damp, thanks to his emptying of his bladder only minutes ago, and knew that only a drop or two had escaped, but the sensation of the squirt had definitely been there. 

He turned to look at the pack of girls, and saw one of them had her ankles crossed, and was slightly hunched over. She tried not to draw any attention to herself, but he saw her hand reaching behind herself to tug her blue jeans out of her butt. He couldn’t see any obvious wetness, but he knew without a doubt, that the girl in question had just squirted in her panties! 

Amazing. His cock started to stiffen inside his diaper, and he longed to hang around and investigate, but there was no way of doing that without it being obvious and creepy, so he moved on, walking with slightly shaky legs. What an amazing feeling! Although only a drop or two had dampened his nappy, he had felt the full release of the girls rather large squirt! Incredible. 

Eventually, he became bolder, gaining more confidence in the protection he wore. Instead of just walking past the females of various ages, he started to linger around them, if he could do so in a non-obvious manner. This resulted in more than a little bit of window shopping. He was occasionally hit with a minor urge to go, but no real desperation, and rarely even uncomfortably so, and it appeared that that scenario wasn’t going to be as widespread as he thought. He was especially relieved to find that he suffered absolutely no feelings of bowel discomfort whatsoever, meaning that his new ESP-style condition was probably only effective when dealing with female bladders. 

The more he learned, the more comfortable he was becoming with it! 

A Jewellery shop had a sale on, and had attracted the attention of a few female shoppers of various ages. Tim took his place to one side, pretending to examine a display of men’s watches, and immediately felt the familiar pang in his bladder. 

Subtly glancing around, he couldn’t identify where it was coming from. He hoped it might’ve be the extremely attractive twenty-something blonde girl in the tight leggings, but it could just as easily be the older lady with a cart full of shopping. Wherever it was coming from, it didn’t appear to be too dire an emergency, just a mild discomfort. 

Tim focused on it. It was almost impossible to explain, but with concentration, he could isolate the feeling entirely, and could even slowly turn it down, like turning the volume knob on a radio. He turned his eyes back towards the window, and concentrated hard on tuning it down. 

Suddenly, a middle aged lady to his left sneezed, and immediately Tim felt a gushing warmth in the front of his diaper! It was quickly followed by a small trickle, and was over before he could get his mind around it. 

The lady quickly turned and walked away, sneezing again, making Tim wet himself a tiny bit more. He watched her walking, amazed to see that she showed absolutely no signs of having leaked. The black slacks she wore would hide it, but even still, she just continued on her way as if everything was normal. Perhaps it was for her, he thought. She may be used to that sort of thing, maybe even wearing a pad or diaper for protection, and that might explain her choice of loose black pants. 

It’s one thing to know that there are people who experience bladder control issues, but feeling it yourself put it in a whole new perspective! 

His diaper actually felt a bit wet now, which meant the coke he’d drunk at home must be starting to work through him. He relaxed his bladder for a second, and felt like he could probably pee a bit if he wanted too. But this was good. Especially after feeling like he could control the urgency by concentrating on it. Only one thing to do. Have another drink, build up his own reserves, then see if control could still be maintained. He thought that unless his “target” suddenly peed through laughing or sneezing, he could learn to tune his desperation down. But he needed more fluid inside his bladder to give a proper judgement on his idea. He proceeded to the nearest cafe selling drinks, and bought himself a large iced tea, something that he knew always made him pee. 

Walking around the mall was thirsty work, especially while trying to look inconspicuous, but he managed it, trying to stand next to anyone he thought might perhaps need to pee, but without drawing attention to himself. 

When he visited the games store, his attention was drawn to a boy of around eight or nine, who was flicking through the bargain box with one hand, while keeping his other hand firmly clasped on the front of his denim bib overalls. The boy hopped from foot to foot, squeezing at his crotch constantly, but made no effort at all to find his caregivers, or look for a bathroom. Without even needing his pee-radar, he could tell the little boy was extremely desperate. 

Tim was concerned about looking suspicious by lingering around an unattended child, so he paid him absolutely no visual attention at all, choosing to stand at the other side of the bargain bin, and flip through the discounted games himself. All he wanted to do, was confirm what he already thought, that male desperation, and probably childhood desperation, wouldn’t have an effect on him at all. He tried to send out a mental hook, wondering if he could pick up on what the squirming boy was feeling, but, as he suspected, he felt nothing, even standing only six feet away. 

Suddenly, the boy stopped searching the games, looked around frantically, then down at his crotch as he froze, legs slightly spread, arms held away from his side. 

Tim watched as a big dark patch exploded on the front of the little boys overalls, then ran down both his legs, pouring out of the cuffs, soaking his socks and sneakers, leaving him standing in a growing puddle, with a look of shocked horror on his cherubic face. The kid continued to wet himself without control for about ten seconds, and by the time he’d finished, his once light blue denim bibs were stained dark blue across the entire front, and all the way down his legs to the cuffs, and he stood helplessly in a large puddle of his own making. 

“Muuummmmmyyyy.....” he suddenly wailed, and started waddling towards a woman who was browsing at the consoles, leaving a big trail of drips and drops behind him. 

Tim didn’t need to see the aftermath, nor the poor kids approaching meltdown. He’d seen enough to learn, that males, including children, had zero effect on his bladder, and for that he was grateful. Taking a wide path around the puddle, he quickly left, the distressed child’s crying echoing in his ears. 

Tim had absolutely no interest in children at all, although anyone who wet themselves interested him to a certain degree, and he was left a bit shaken by the whole scenario. He felt really bad for the kid, but also buoyed by the knowledge that he wouldn’t start helplessly wetting himself if a small child had an accident. 

He drained the remainder of his iced tea, disposed of the cup, and continued his exploration. 

Fifteen minutes later, he paused at the window of a sporting goods store, with nobody in the immediate vicinity. He relaxed his bladder for a second, and straight away, a small dribble escaped. He clamped down on his holding muscles firmly, but not before feeling fresh warmth in his diaper. Without anyone around him to alter his control, he estimated that the 5/10 he was feeling was his own urge, not attributable to anyone else. He risked a subtle squeeze of his crotch, and felt the warm padding mush up nicely against his penis. There was definitely something exciting about wearing a diaper in public. He didn’t know why it had taken him so long do do it! Tim has faith that the big adult pull up he was wearing was nowhere near its capacity, and would be good for a few more leaks yet, so long as he didn’t completely flood it. 

He needed another drink. It was time to see how well his own urgency could be controlled when combined with his new found power. This time, he bought himself a large cappuccino, because like the iced tea before it, it would have a diuretic effect on him. He sat on a bench and drank it, occasionally picking up minor urges from girls walking past. His own need was now a solid 7/10, enough that under normal circumstances, he would contemplate visiting a bathroom, but not this time. 

He needed to experience a real need to pee, combined with the effects of his new superpower. 

Tim finished the drink, disposed of the cup, and headed out in search of more desperation.