Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Pfunns
2 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

In my younger days, when I was in a perverse mood I'd limit my peeing to that tree for the entire weekend except for my morning BM.  I'd need a flashlight to get there after dark, and it was very inconvenient when it was raining, especially if I was having a few beers.  I'd hold my pee until I just couldn't wait any longer.  I haven't done that sort of thing lately.

What do you like to do now? My favourite is still filling my bladder as full as i can until i cannot squeeze another dribble of pee into my rock hard bladder. I love that bursting bladder feeling but i find that i'm always doing that, always checking my capacity and i do mean to experiment as i did the other day with one of the games on here (and it got stuck in a timer loop which actually turned out to be fantastic) but as i fill and become desperate i wanna know how much i'm holding and if i'm able to beat my personal best. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was having a full bladder and holding that actually made me discovery masterbation in the first place! No worries whenever I man bursting I get exceptionally horny and often climax before I allow m

Absolutely. Almost every night I get into bed with a super fully bladder, like potty dance extremely desperate to hold full, and I hold myself and grind against my hand, a pillow, or even my vibrator

at this point, holding for me is masturbation. not sure when it happened, but at some point my body started literally approaching climax during my holds. often meaning they end uhh, happily. touching

1 minute ago, Pfunns said:

What do you like to do now? My favourite is still filling my bladder as full as i can until i cannot squeeze another dribble of pee into my rock hard bladder. I love that bursting bladder feeling but i find that i'm always doing that, always checking my capacity and i do mean to experiment as i did the other day with one of the games on here (and it got stuck in a timer loop which actually turned out to be fantastic) but as i fill and become desperate i wanna know how much i'm holding and if i'm able to beat my personal best. 

The days of achieving a new personal best are behind me, so nowadays I just set a goal (I won't pee until…), but in my younger days I often measured my output in hopes of increasing it.  I do still check to see how much I'm holding when I'm about to leak in my pants.

Guest Pfunns
Just now, Spectator9 said:

The days of achieving a new personal best are behind me, so nowadays I just set a goal (I won't pee until…), but in my younger days I often measured my output in hopes of increasing it.  I do still check to see how much I'm holding when I'm about to leak in my pants.

I've been actively holding for a couple decades and i've more than doubled my capacity in that time. It's a mix of just enjoying that bursting bladder feeling but at the point when i have to pee i wanna know how much i was holding. 

10 minutes ago, Pfunns said:

I've been actively holding for a couple decades and i've more than doubled my capacity in that time. It's a mix of just enjoying that bursting bladder feeling but at the point when i have to pee i wanna know how much i was holding. 

The medical gurus tell us we sense the need to pee when the bladder is only half full, and it is somewhat stretchable.  The trick is to stretch it often enough to increase capacity without becoming permanently unable to fully empty it, and that can be done gradually, as you have done over two decades.  Also, the "need to pee" point can be shifted upwards.  A major factor in continence is your state of mind.  If you are convinced that you are about to pee your pants, you probably will, but if you know you can hold longer, you also probably will.  You now have confidence in your ability to wait.

Guest Pfunns
5 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

The medical gurus tell us we sense the need to pee when the bladder is only half full, and it is somewhat stretchable.  The trick is to stretch it often enough to increase capacity without becoming permanently unable to fully empty it, and that can be done gradually, as you have done over two decades.  Also, the "need to pee" point can be shifted upwards.  A major factor in continence is your state of mind.  If you are convinced that you are about to pee your pants, you probably will, but if you know you can hold longer, you also probably will.  You now have confidence in your ability to wait.

When i started i didn't know how people could hold more than 1000ml because 800ml was pretty much my limit at that point. I was so happy with myself when i was managing to hold more than 1L and from there i have gradually increased my capacity. Speed forward to the start of 2016 and my max was 1650ml then i met someone i had a major fancy for and i did 2 consecutive holds, one of 1700ml and i immediately bettered it with a 1750ml hold and that was my limit for ages. I just couldn't get to 1.8L but over the last year i've managed one at 1850ml, one at 1825ml and i'm only now just managing to consistently hold at 1800ml which was my goal for a long long time! I would love to manage 2L but at the moment it takes considerable effort to manage 1800ml. You mention a very good point that i have always stuck to. When i fill myself to bursting point and get to the point that i have to pee the i let all of it out. I have made the mistake of only letting a little out and filling back up and letting a little out again... resulting in quite a painful bladder that couldn't hold more than a dribble for a couple days so learned to rest my bladder and more importantly listen to my body. If something doesn't feel right now i don't force it, i just let it go and rest for as long as i need until my bladder feels comfortable when filling (like right now)

You're clearly very experienced and educated in the ways of the bladder, thank you Spectator9 😄 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 7/18/2019 at 4:58 PM, millie said:

Personally I have a problem wherein having to pee does turn me on a lot but I almost always full on piss myself if I orgasm with a full bladder. I figured this out the hard way the first few times. Now it's just an endless frustration since I get so turned on sometimes when I'm out and about that I can't focus, but if I even mildly have to pee then I can't risk getting off until I can get to a bathroom.

Oh this is totally me, too!

I love the idea of it since having to pee really badly makes me crazy horny but it ends up hurting bc of all the muscle contracting that happens during an orgasm pushes on my bladder and it sometimes feels like it strains my kidneys in an uncomfortable way. I also feel like it takes the satisfaction away from peeing if I already came. I prefer to get really desperate, pee, and then masturbate 

• 1 year later...

I have masturbated on a full bladder a few times.  In the past I found it very intense with a climax so intense that it felt "too much".  I didn't wet at all though. 

Last year I had to change meds (for a neurological pelvic injury) and I have gone from very minor urinary continence issues to much more in the way of problems wetting myself. 

Since this change I have masturbated on a fukl bladder only once.  It was still incredibly intense but this time I did wet myself - quite severely - lots of strong spurts and some trickling.  I lost control completely at the end which was incredibly freeing (and pleasureable).  It was a pain to clean up as I didn't expect it or prepare for it, but it was kind of wonderful to experience. 

With me, my main issue with holds is that when I get to the stage where I have a bowling ball in my stomach (significant urge but not desperate), it's difficult to stop myself from not masturbating. But doing it on a full bladder gives me the most powerful orgasms ever... it's the only time I ever verbally moan without meaning to. And then usually right after, the urge to pee is overwhelmingly significant so I either run to the toilet or just wet myself in my cum-covered underwear

11 hours ago, GreenChile said:

Yes, usually go to bed kinda full on a Friday night then wake up the next morning but can't get out of bed until the alarm goes off. I use masturbation or grinding against a pillow as my main mechanism to hold and edge at the same time. Only problem is if the edging goes past just the edge and I go over it, the bed gets drenched in piss.

Reading this reminded me that when I was in my teens I would hump the pillow when I was bursting to pee just to keep holding it in.  Like you, I had to be careful not to go over the edge!