Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've been working at this for your whole time at the academy. It was fortunate to meet with the head of this area so quickly..... You brush some hair down over your eyes, and quickly latch onto

You lightly recollect waking up more than a little restless for your arrival in the Black-Light District....Having downed half a carton of juice, rather than just a glass. You'd felt strangely thirsty

The Black-Light District.... A subsidiary of the Magic Academy as a whole.... The air smells strongly of disinfectant, and an unnatural cleanliness. The area, at least initially, seems to be illu

You've been working at this for your whole time at the academy. It was fortunate to meet with the head of this area so quickly.....

You brush some hair down over your eyes, and quickly latch onto his arm, squeezing it with all of your might.

"D..D..Don't leave me alone here! I..I..I'm s..so nervous..." you start, your practiced routine, your feeble protocol.... Pressing up against him with your modest form....

His arm feels a bit.. warmer than you expected, as the oppressive air around the district seems to lift.. If just for a bit. You look up at the head, who has a tired... But, pleasant smile, as he lightly closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"Don't worry Little Bird. I won't make you leave the nest, until you're ready to fly." he answers softly, as you feel something warm embracing you....

You know it's not your own pleasant feelings.... But, magical energy. Unfamiliar, yet strangely malleable. You can feel it adhering to your own magical aura, shifting... twisting... and contorting....So that it doesn't overtake you, but accentuate your own energy....Almost like fluffing up a pillow, or smoothing out some sheets. It's...odd.

You stick to his side like glue as he opens the door from his office, the air of the District feeling distinctly less....oppressive, and the stinging scent of cleanliness having faded from the air. It feels... almost like a normal hallway now. You idly wonder if you just imagined the dark, oppressive atmosphere from before.... Perhaps thinking someone had some kind of territory creation that made the area look intimidating, for newcomers? Were you being hazed?

"Here in the Black Light District, I do my best to support, educate, and properly foster the growth of what people would call... 'Troubled' students." Arthoria starts, gesturing over the myriad of doors in the hall, pacing about in a steady... gentle pace. "People who have mental, behavioral, and sometimes physical problems... I seek to mend."

You see a few girls taking notice of your form, waving hands with polite smiles at you, and your temporary guardian.

"We've got activity rooms, ranging from swimming pools, to proper gyms..." he starts, listing off various things. "Various classrooms, Augmented Reality dimensions, the Gambling Halls, Library Access, Kitchens, Medieval re-enactment arenas, the works! You name it, and I can make it.....Probably."

He gives a light chuckle, punctuating his statement as you see him rub his head with one hand.....Looking a little pained.

"Each student has their own room too...And, You're free to decorate, or shape it however you wish." he adds, gesturing to some open doors. "They come with beds, dressers, and even your own personal bathrooms! Easy way to avoid any unfortunate...incidents..."

You see his gaze glance away from you as he says this.... Though, it's hard to tell if it was you in particular, or one of the girls running about in the halls that he was glancing at, a black skirt fluttering with her pace.

"There's a uniform, but you're not strictly required to wear it." he continues, gesturing at several girls who are wearing dark blazers, plaid skirts, and various shape and color of socks.... Some knee-length, some barely at the ankles. "Though, the girls seem to like it."

You see several of the girls turn and wave at Arthoria, glancing at you with...judging gazes. You can tell there's something behind those gazes from your own exploits... But, you don't bring attention to it, as Arthoria continues down the halls, in various twists and turns.

"The halls run on a sort of Labyrinthine Formula, coupled with some Corrective Directional Pathing spells." he adds, as you wonder why you've taken three lefts, and yet ended up somewhere different. "It'll take you wherever you want to go.... Within two or three turns, of course. Which, brings us to the three major points of interest right now."

You see him gesture at his left, his right, and straight down the path.

"We've got the Cafeteria on the left, where you can get something to eat and drink. You don't have to worry about payment or anything, you'll just get what you order, and it should taste great." he starts, gesturing in that direction. "To the right, there's our Common Room, where there are plenty of girls to meet and greet with. You could meet a new friend or two there, maybe. And, dead ahead, will lead you to the Shop! You'll be able to buy just about any simple thing you'll need for cheap... And, if you get enough money, you can request some more complex things. Oh, and..."

He gestures behind him at this, the area looking like the path you walked down.. but, at the very edge of your vision, you can see the pathing twist a bit.

"If you uh...need a little break.." he adds, quietly. "The bathrooms should be that a way. I'll lead you around as long as you want, but i won't follow you anywhere inappropriate, or do anything to make you uncomfortable. So, Where to?"

===========================================================================================================================

[Where do you want to go?]

1. Cafeteria! [Food and Drink!]

2. Common Room [People! Friends! Possible Activities?]

3. Shop! [Stuff! Things!]

4. Bathroom! [Relief!]

[And on the subject of number bathrooms]

(Bathroom need Status)
[You've arrived in the District proper, but in what state? Choose one]

1. Perfectly fine! Got it all handled, before I wandered in!

2. Pretty Decent. Had breakfast, but I'm still digesting it I guess?

3. A little Nervous. The rumors got me excited, so i may have had a bit more than usual to drink

4. Not great. Stomach's been churning, and I've been tense this whole time....

5. If I so much as sneeze or cough, my panties will become a war zone.

[Character Building Trait!: How open are you about your bathroom needs?]

1. I don't show, until it shows on my garments.

2. I try to keep it hidden, but I can't quite manage perfect stillness.

3. My body shows it, but I'll never admit it.

4. I'm very vocal, even if I don't move much

5. I practically narrate my body's actions, to the joy/Displeasure of anyone nearby.

???'s Status:

???