Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recently got a drawing tablet and i've been having a lot of fun making art and experimenting with it. Here is a wetting drawing i made with my tablet. I intend on making more art and sharing it here

Here is a drawing of Asami having some omorashi fun with her girlfriend Korra.  

Korra sips water as her bladder exceeds its limits. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Shark said:

I just got a chance to look through your recent works and WOW! Absolutely amazing! Really love the desperate bikini girls from a bit ago. Would love to see more swimsuit content. Extremely well done art! 

Thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words. I may be doing some more swimsuits in the future. I've been really into bdsm lately. I like to do bikinis as an outfit for bdsm.

2 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Hey, that is great see you still there ( Not even because of the discord it can be said that I am VERY absent on the site) but it is very cool Seeing that you are making progress, this is really cool because it makes me think and believe that even I can someday try to start doing something XD 

Btw good pet girl 👀

Thanks for the kind words. I have been practicing very hard to improve as best i could. If youd like to start something whether it be art or something else then i say go for it! If i may ask what were you thinking of starting?

1 hour ago, TJC said:

Thanks for the kind words. I have been practicing very hard to improve as best i could. If youd like to start something whether it be art or something else then i say go for it! If i may ask what were you thinking of starting?

I would be starting to practice drawing in general, I am following the drawabox which is a very competent YouTube channel, but I am being lazy and tired with all the work and study, so i think i'll be waiting until the vacation to try this again hahaha (the little time that is left over is spent on World of Warships events lol)

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

I would be starting to practice drawing in general, I am following the drawabox which is a very competent YouTube channel, but I am being lazy and tired with all the work and study, so i think i'll be waiting until the vacation to try this again hahaha (the little time that is left over is spent on World of Warships events lol)

I, and im sure many others as well would really like to see your art if you'd be willing to post itbon this site.