Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you wet yourself, if someone told you to do it?

Question

I have a dilemma. Yesterday and also s few times in the past I was told by my friends to just wet myself. I never did it, because it felt awkward at the moment, but I definitely liked the suggestion. I just didn't know if they meant it or they were just board with me moaning how desperate I'm or visiting the bathroom all the time. I don't believe my friends are into omo, but they seen me wet myself on numerous occasions in the past due to various reasons, but never on purpose. It was always an genuine accident or at least I made it look like that.

Should I do it next time or not?  Depends on the circumstances, of course, but in general. Is that a good idea or not? How do you think they will take it?  

I like the idea of someone telling me to wet, but of course it depends on where and how long I'd be stuck in wet clothes!

12 minutes ago, NiagraFalls said:

if someone replies to this and tell me to, i will

Now there’s an irresistible suggestion. Go. Time to make like your name, in your pants.

Well if I was in a relationship with them and we were both into omo then yes. Otherwise no, to answer your question. Kind of odd for your friends to tell you to just wet yourself. Are they aware of your fetish?

We can't really gauge your friend's seriousness since we weren't there. It's highly unlikely that they're actually *into* it - and like lots of things friends say as a joke, they probably don't expect you to actually do it. ("Yeah, dude, wouldn't it be funny if we knocked over the popcorn machine?") Actually doing it will probably be met with some joking and further laughing. If that's what you're into, have at it. Your friends will probably start to think you're weird/not okay if you constantly wet yourself at their suggestion, though. 

Also worth considering sexual consent on this one. If you're wetting yourself at their command because it's sexual for you (and your friends are just playing around), they didn't really want to be involved in your sexual fantasies. And you might lose friends over it if they find out they were. So just something else to consider. 

If a friend constantly mentions it or encourages it 1-on-1, you might have found a fellow fetishist, but as a group, it's generally just playing around. 

If it were friends who were into omo, yes, if its just random friends and dont know my fetish at all and have witnessed your “accidental” wettings, probably not, i just generally wouldnt trust it in a world where anyone can pull out phones or post stuff anywhere on social media

Yes, you're right. It would be a stupid idea to wet myself on command and it could get me into some hot waters with my friends.

6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Yes, you're right. It would be a stupid idea to wet myself on command and it could get me into some hot waters with my friends.

Try it when you're not in a very public space.  If they get mad tell them "you told me to"

On 6/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, CarmenCD said:

I have a dilemma. Yesterday and also s few times in the past I was told by my friends to just wet myself. I never did it, because it felt awkward at the moment, but I definitely liked the suggestion. I just didn't know if they meant it or they were just board with me moaning how desperate I'm or visiting the bathroom all the time. I don't believe my friends are into omo, but they seen me wet myself on numerous occasions in the past due to various reasons, but never on purpose. It was always an genuine accident or at least I made it look like that.

Should I do it next time or not?  Depends on the circumstances, of course, but in general. Is that a good idea or not? How do you think they will take it?  

Maybe you could challenge them with I will if you do it first.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, johnnyc82 said:

Try it when you're not in a very public space.  If they get mad tell them "you told me to"

I'm not worried about random people nearby, but more how my friends will react. Wetting accidents are one thing, but peeing pants on purpose is the whole different matter.  

15 hours ago, Mariner62 said:

Maybe you could challenge them with I will if you do it first.

They won't do it. 

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

On 6/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, nonny said:

Now there’s an irresistible suggestion. Go. Time to make like your name, in your pants.

If I can hold on another hour (im at work) I will.

Yesterday one of my friends again told me to do it, when I was moaning how bad I have to go and how I don't know if I can hold it long enough to reach the club, where we were going. I asked him with all seriousness "Do you really mean it?". I received a strange look back and quick replay "No, of course not. I was only joking.". And the others laughed. 

If I would start peeing without asking, it would be a really awkward situation and hard to get out of. I guess now I know. No peeing in my pants on command. I was really hoping he meant it.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:58 AM, NiagraFalls said:

If I can hold on another hour (im at work) I will.

Did you done it or not?

On 7/3/2019 at 1:19 PM, CarmenCD said:

Did you do it or not?

I almost made it, but when I got to my secret pee spot (1/2way home) I had to let out a leak which turned into a major spurt. OH! look at my latest status update and there are pics!

On 6/20/2019 at 1:24 AM, NiagraFalls said:

absolutely. and in fact, if someone replies to this and tell me to, i will .

Now go pee your pants

It doesn't sound to me as if your friends are actually into omo -- for example the guy who said "of course not" when you asked if he meant it seriously. It sounds more like they are just spouting off, and might even be offended if you actually did it. However, you say that some of them have seen you have wetting accidents before. I don't know how many of your friends are women or men, or if that is even an issue for you, but this fetish is not as rare as some believe. I would work on playing desperation games with a nice guy from your friends group, someone you actually like. If he stutters, blushes, and gets glassy-eyed when you wriggle and squirm and cross your legs, he is probablzy into it and you might as well go ahead and make his day.

Maybe ask them if they were serious when they told you to wet yourself. If they say yes, then it should be all right since they've seen you wet yourself many times before.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:48 PM, dirtyoldman said:

It doesn't sound to me as if your friends are actually into omo -- for example the guy who said "of course not" when you asked if he meant it seriously. It sounds more like they are just spouting off, and might even be offended if you actually did it. However, you say that some of them have seen you have wetting accidents before. I don't know how many of your friends are women or men, or if that is even an issue for you, but this fetish is not as rare as some believe. I would work on playing desperation games with a nice guy from your friends group, someone you actually like. If he stutters, blushes, and gets glassy-eyed when you wriggle and squirm and cross your legs, he is probablzy into it and you might as well go ahead and make his day.

I was provoked by him a few more times after I started this thread and eventually I decided he might actually want me to do it. Later in the autumn at one occasion when we were alone, it was just the right moment to put the theory to the test. It was in the middle of the night, we were returning home after a party, I was really desperate, because I didn't use a bathroom before we left and was showing obvious signs of desperation and also moaning how bad I have to go right now. Eventually he said "just go in an alley and do it behind a corner of a house for a change". I said "No. Someone might be there. I'm afraid to do it." I never go into dark alleys in the middle of the night, no matter what. My plan was to just slowly leak into my panties to shave of the desperation until I reach a place where I can pee. And if needed, I would pee in my panties with legs crossed later on without anyone noticing that, before I go on the bus, standing on the grass near the bus stop. It wouldn't be the first time. Friend would go on a different bus by than, because we don't live in the same part of town and his bus would arrive a few minutes sooner than mine. But his next sentence was a surprise and changed everything "why don't you just piss yourself than." I was speechless for a moment, not expecting that, because he usually gave pants pee suggestions while others were present to laugh, but after first shock I replied "Common, no, I can't." He said of course you can. It will happen soon anyway, if you can't hold it any more. I stopped walking and said no again, he said yes, I said no, he said yes again and started looking at me, just waiting for me to do it. At least I understood that look as yes, do it. I was standing motionless, gathering courage for a second or 2 and than started peeing. Panties were already properly wet from past leaks and now stream of pee was running between my legs down on the sidewalk, droplets splashing on my shoes and pee soon started running down my legs into my shoes too. I don't know how long I peed, but it felt like eternity. Eventually stream became weaker and stopped, but pee was still dripping from my panties in the puddle. Now I was standing in a big puddle of urine in the middle of the sidewalk, wet panties, wet pantyhose, shoes full of pee, pee still slowly dripping from my panties and drops of pee still crawling down my legs. Not very dignifying sight. And it was really awkward silence after I started peeing. Like he didn't believe his eyes what he is seeing. Than all the sudden comes his voice "common, I was not serious about that. And you pissed yourself for real." He started laughing and telling me that I'm crazy, pissing my pants on purpose in the middle of the street. It was embarrassing. I expected something else, anything else, except ridicule. I was standing there, not knowing what to do next and was actually saved by a group of people coming towards us. We quickly left the scene, before anyone else see what I done. Of course we talked about that until we reached the bus station. My argument was "I couldn't hold it any more" and "you said I should do it", his was "I was just teasing you, because you have wetting accidents so often when desperate" and "I didn't think you would do it". Of course what happened didn't stay a secret long. Almost every time we were together and I expressed a need for a bathroom, he said "pee pee pee" and smirked. Of course, that didn't go unnoticed by other friends and when they asked, he told them what I did, because he thought it was hilarious. They laughed too. And I was embarrassed again. Comments were "Common Carmen, really? You piss your pants on purpose now." and "I didn't know you two drank so much that night". Of course after that all of them started doing "pee pee pee" when I had to pee and joke lasted for a few weeks before gradually became old. But even now some of them still do it sometimes. Maybe I should piss my pants again when told, just to shock them. Obviously they were amused by what I done, even I don't think anyone is into omo, since no other ideas came from anyone. 

On 3/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Maybe ask them if they were serious when they told you to wet yourself. If they say yes, then it should be all right since they've seen you wet yourself many times before.

Well, judge for yourself if I made the right decision.

@CarmenCD Sorry to hear it didn't turn out. I hope I didn't influence that decision, when I said "ask them if they were serious" I meant at a time when you didn't have to pee.

8 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

@CarmenCD Sorry to hear it didn't turn out. I hope I didn't influence that decision, when I said "ask them if they were serious" I meant at a time when you didn't have to pee.

No, it was not your fault. I done it months ago, but only wrote about it now when thread was updated by you and @dirtyoldman. I just had to know what will happen. That's why I done it. I don't regret it. I was embarrassed, but it was an omo experience, part of my fetish never the less. It was stressful, but fun too. And it even strengthen relationship between me and my friend at the end.

5 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

No, it was not your fault. I done it months ago, but only wrote about it now when thread was updated by you and @dirtyoldman. I just had to know what will happen. That's why I done it. I don't regret it. I was embarrassed, but it was an omo experience, part of my fetish never the less. It was stressful, but fun too. And it even strengthen relationship between me and my friend at the end.

That's good. Both that I didn't cause a horrible experience and that it wasn't a horrible experience either. I guess it did turn out then, based on the last sentence,