Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Introduction should have been 10 years ago...

Hi every one!
First of all, im an spanish speaker, so i really put a lot of effort on what i'm going to write...

So, be prepared! and sorry for my errors.

I wanna tell you the reassons why i write this now and not in the past.
I remeamber this site in the beginings so well.

From the begining, the restrinction they already exists.

And, particulary because in that age i was a pre-teen, and a very shy so. I did not dare to write anithing througt internet, and less in a fetishist community.

I discover arousal in the pre-ten, with me mainly. I remember improvisioning a diaper with plastic bags and toilet paper.
I fell very disorientated and guilty for what i was doing. And particulary because i went from a very cesorship culture in themes of sexuality.

But, i can say that, i grow with this culture. Reading just the neceasry and watching the 3 daily videos that permits the site, and i did not ask for more.

Youth come and some dark episode sprout in my life. My family already knows my "rareness" (Homosexual tendencys, femenine likes for cloths and the urolangia), so i decide live for my own with a friend of mine near the universy that i course at present. That period was very graceful, mainly becouse i try to discover myself, and every day was a try for learn about me and the others.

So, now, the last semesters in my university, I decide to return to my house with my family, but with the diference that i fell all that "rareness" ar part of me, and i dont need to fell shame of that. And my mother and my familly maybe never undestand that, but i dont care, the only thing i care, is that my family is with me, in the context i born, and all the other things are from my conqueer...

Final words: Im here because in the mid-time, i write a few "ideas" that i want to share to the community (For fics or videogames, and even songs), with the hope of make real that ideas.

Thanks for reading 🙂