Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Leaking Diapers

In the last few months I've finally been able to invest in some really good (relative to what I had before) padding. I got some rearz rebels so for the first time I don't really have to worry about leaking too much. Despite this amazing feeling of a diaper actually being able to hold more than one wetting, I being a pants wetter I found a sort of guilty pleasure in having my depends leak. Obviously there are situations where I wouldn't want that, but at home alone or even sometimes on a night out, I'd get kinda excited when I felt a few drops leak out knowing what was going to be coming soon. Am I the only one here who sometimes enjoys the leaky nature of the more commercially available diapers?

If you can make a Rearz leak I'd say you've achieved a new level :)  Obviously any diaper will leak eventually but the better quality and fit the longer it will take.  If a leaky diaper is a thing for you, then see the higher quality ones as the bigger challenge.

There are many people on this site who love having a diaper leak.  I'm more the opposite, the main reason I went to diapers was so I had less clean up to do.  And second so I can wet in public with no one knowing what I'm doing.  I like the challenge of how long I can wear a diaper and how much it can hold without leaking.  But no, you are far from the only one who likes the leak.  Keep enjoying. 

24 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I adore leaky dipes.....makes it feel so much more naughty 

plus I love warm wet legs😍

One of my favourite diaper fails (I wore panties under the dipe to help it fail😁)

11BC74F1-CC89-4711-9F7A-A78758BB0408.jpeg

FB3E3AC6-DBCB-4613-B580-2F440732CCEB.jpeg

So hot! Would have loved to watch this happen

On 6/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

One of my favourite diaper fails (I wore panties under the dipe to help it fail😁)

11BC74F1-CC89-4711-9F7A-A78758BB0408.jpeg

FB3E3AC6-DBCB-4613-B580-2F440732CCEB.jpeg

I’m pinching myself, are you for real?  That’s absolutely amazing!  Thank You for sharing.  I love that you love to wet yourself.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:49 AM, fhenngreat said:

I’m pinching myself, are you for real?  That’s absolutely amazing!  Thank You for sharing.  I love that you love to wet yourself.

I love these pictures and you saying that you are wearing panties under your nappy something I love to do I  often wear my satin panties under my nappies so I can feel my panties getting really wet and until I start to leak , I love wetting, Could I ask what nappies your wearing their so cute!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I love having leaks too. (And seeing ones like yours, thanks for sharing. 😁🌟)

I still remember being a kid, all embarrassed and disbelieving that babies go to the bathroom in their pants and might do it at any moment, and I used to too. It seemed so naughty and awkward (and messy), but also fascinating.

From then on I would get all tingly at just the mention of diapers or diaper ads on TV or a visiting baby I knew was wearing one. What was it like being that little, being wet (or worse) and having everyone know, and needing to be changed? How gross was it doing the changing?

The purpose of the diapers seemed to be to hide not just the mess but the embarrassing secret from everyone. The “other brand” or old version of the diaper that leaked in the baby’s clothes or on some poor relative’s lap was a common theme in the ads at that time. I especially remember one with the message “The inside story is leaking out,” and a picture of a baby girl bending over with her pants all wet from a wrong brand diaper that had leaked all over her.

The naughty secret of wearing a diaper, and the even naughtier one of having that revealed for all to see meant that when I started my own wetting and diaper play, watching leaks happen and spread in my pants in the mirror was one of my favourite things to do…

• 3 weeks later...

I had a diaper leak this past weekend.  I had a diaper change while I was out and there was a used diaper in my diaper bag and when I pulled out a new diaper the used one was stuck to it. I pulled it off and didn't think anything of it until a few hours later when I was relaxing on my patio and shortly after a heavy gush I felt wet between my thighs and the diaper.  I had tore a hole in the new diaper when I pulled off the used one.  Shorts and chair wet..

20190707_164914 (Large).jpg

20190707_164928 (Large).jpg

Edited by sandy808 (see edit history)