Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey guys,

I know it's not as popular as it once used to be on this website, but thought I'd start a topic for people to share scenes in movies with pooping/messing.  I'll start with a few:

The Green Inferno: a girl is trapped in a cage and forced to poop in front of the other captives; nothing is shown but the sounds are quite loud.

Tart: a girl poops in a bucket at a fancy party and gives it to the host as revenge

Marquise (starts at around 1:17): movie about a 17th century performer; at the very beginning, several actresses are desperate to poop/pee and are taken to an outhouse where they relieve themselves

I'll keep updating with more as I think of them, would love to keep the list going!

On 5/26/2019 at 4:41 PM, cleverpun said:

Never Goin' Back: a girl suffering from constipation has her bowels activated by a bad sandwich while trapped in a small closet with her friend.  She is forced to shit into a bucket as her friend tries to turn away

My favorite part about this one is how the girl refuses to do anything but go in her pants and has to be forced to do otherwise. 

On 5/26/2019 at 1:29 PM, cleverpun said:

Hey guys,

I know it's not as popular as it once used to be on this website, but thought I'd start a topic for people to share scenes in movies with pooping/messing.  I'll start with a few:

I disagree. If anything, the poo popularity seems almost explosive on this site. Not my cup of tea, but before I find myself the unwitting victim of a smear campaign, I will post one:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078078/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

I'm sorry I couldn't find the actual clip, but you can get the DVD. The entire movie is worth watching though. It features some righteous kung fu, a pimp cane with magical powers, and some pretty smooth jazz.

1 hour ago, cleverpun said:

Sex Pot: scene starts around 10:25.  Two guys are spying on a girl from outside her window.  They watch her get naked and then are startled when she takes a dump.  They try and run away but she notices them and forces them to come into the bathroom to wait, where they complain about the smell.  Warning: some nudity in the scene.

This site has unskippable full window ads that prevent you from watching the movie. Ad blockers don't help.

11 hours ago, thilanP said:

Great thread

Thanks!  To be honest, didn't seem like there was much interest so didn't want to spam everyone, but I'll keep updating if people are interested (also just good for me to collect everything in one place).

The Change-Up (2011): starting around 47:30.  Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman play two men who switch bodies on accident and have to acclimate.  The character in Bateman's body is excited to have sex with "his" wife, played by Leslie Mann.  When the wife walks in to the room, she sits down on the toilet and takes an audible dump, while Bateman's character looks on in disgust.  Warning: some nudity in this.

A TV show, not a movie:

UnREAL season 2 episode 9. I'm not really a fan of this show so I don't know everything that's going on. The're filming a reality TV show that kinda looks like The Bachelor. Rachel (the other one) is trying to earn the favor of the director, I think her name is Quinn, by poisoning one of the contestant's food with laxatives and having her soil her dress, thus skyrocketing the ratings.

The "action" starts to heat up at about 18:36. The whole thing is pretty mean spirited, so if you're put off by humiliation or cruelty you probably shouldn't watch.

https://123moviesnew.org/series/9242-unreal/seasons/2/episodes/9

sorry if the video player sucks. It's really hard for me to find a video sharing site with this episode that has working streaming.

Guest SAM996

Not a movie but on an episode of a new Australia drama/comedy 4 of the show's main characters Liz (Kat Stewart), Harry (Roy Joseph), Ainsley (Katie Robertson) and Ben (Stephen Peacocke) are overcome with food poisoning and all desperately have too poop, clutching their asses as they all go off screen some in other areas due to the bathroom being occupied. Liz however just as she gets to the toilet ends up messing herself much to her embarrassment. Later when everyone has seemingly recovered Liz while meeting with someone seems to need to shit again but the outcome isn't shown as she is shown trying to hold it in.

Edited by SAM996 (see edit history)
On 6/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, SAM996 said:

Not a movie but on an episode of a new Australia drama/comedy 4 of the show's main characters Liz (Kat Stewart), Harry (Roy Joseph), Ainsley (Katie Robertson) and Ben (Stephen Peacocke) are overcome with food poisoning and all desperately have too poop, clutching their asses as they all go off screen some in other areas due to the bathroom being occupied. Liz however just as she gets to the toilet ends up messing herself much to her embarrassment. Later when everyone has seemingly recovered Liz while meeting with someone seems to need to shit again but the outcome isn't shown as she is shown trying to hold it in.

Just looked it up and that was pretty good. https://www.urbanshowbiz247.com/tv/watch-five-bedrooms-season-1-episode-7-four-meats/ here's a link for as long as it's available 

The Perfection:  Horror movie found on Netflix (atleast in the U.S.) has a poop desperation and accident scene. I won't spoil/ruin the movie but a girl is on a long busy ride with no bathroom. She is sick when she gets on the bus and over the course of the bus ride, she gets sicker. She throws up and then screams that she needs off the bus to go to the bathroom. Bus driver won't stop, friend tries to get the bus to stop. Eventually, she gets up holding her stomach and saying "I'm gonna shit myself" over and over again. She tries to move, and then cries that she cant move another step or she will shit herself. The movie then jumps to a scene of her off the bus finishing up pooping while her friend is near her. Bus driver is throwing water on the bus steps to clean up from where she had pooped her skirt walking off the bus.

If you are into poop desperation or humiliation, its a great scene to watch. Poop desperation isn't exactly my thing but I thoroughly enjoyed this scene....a lot!

Edited by REDstoplight (see edit history)
16 hours ago, REDstoplight said:

The Perfection:  Horror movie found on Netflix (atleast in the U.S.) has a poop desperation and accident scene. I won't spoil/ruin the movie but a girl is on a long busy ride with no bathroom. She is sick when she gets on the bus and over the course of the bus ride, she gets sicker. She throws up and then screams that she needs off the bus to go to the bathroom. Bus driver won't stop, friend tries to get the bus to stop. Eventually, she gets up holding her stomach and saying "I'm gonna shit myself" over and over again. She tries to move, and then cries that she cant move another step or she will shit herself. The movie then jumps to a scene of her off the bus finishing up pooping while her friend is near her. Bus driver is throwing water on the bus steps to clean up from where she had pooped her skirt walking off the bus. 

If you are into poop desperation or humiliation, its a great scene to watch. Poop desperation isn't exactly my thing but I thoroughly enjoyed this scene....a lot!

Got a link to the scene? Sounds hot.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:07 AM, nadroj3456 said:

A TV show, not a movie:

UnREAL season 2 episode 9. I'm not really a fan of this show so I don't know everything that's going on. The're filming a reality TV show that kinda looks like The Bachelor. Rachel (the other one) is trying to earn the favor of the director, I think her name is Quinn, by poisoning one of the contestant's food with laxatives and having her soil her dress, thus skyrocketing the ratings.

The "action" starts to heat up at about 18:36. The whole thing is pretty mean spirited, so if you're put off by humiliation or cruelty you probably shouldn't watch.

https://123moviesnew.org/series/9242-unreal/seasons/2/episodes/9

sorry if the video player sucks. It's really hard for me to find a video sharing site with this episode that has working streaming.

Man, I was just about to link that one. Don't watch the show either but that scene is hot. The dress-shitting scene is here.