Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Boss's daughter (RIP my career)

I hope you are OK. I hope she is OK. As long as you are cool and not acting odd towards her (just act like you had a great time being with her- let her fill in the details she likes) The important part is that you are good with being around HER. No pressure.

You said the boss gave you the green light before she came up, right? As long as the woman is OK with you, shows you care what she and your boss think of you.  It seems you both hit it off OK (just don't spend every night getting pee-dance drunk, lol).

I hope it all works out for you. 

On 5/30/2019 at 5:26 AM, Koryo said:

What was the result? Did you keep your job? Are you two dating now?

Yes and yes. Talked to him today and he is very understanding. They'd basically made me part of the family already and I hope it continues to go well. I like my job and I really like this girl. This is also a tentative goodbye. I'm very monogamous in my morals so when I'm with a girl I don't partake in scandalous online behavior so I won't be around anymore. Thanks guys you've been great, and I'll miss the community especially since I just recently became active here, but I hope this continues to go well.