Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Best fabric to wet in?

What's the best fabric to wet in, in terms of being discreet, and/or drying the fastest?

As far as color of fabric goes, anything black that hasn't faded will usually hide any wet spot.

For discrete and fast drying, black is best, usually workout oriented; lycra or spandex. 

For sheer wetting deliciousness I don't think white cotton can be beat. 

I wasn't asking those as seperate fabrics. I was asking about a fabric with both those qualities.

Polyester or nylon are really good at this.  They often (though not always) have a shine to them that will hid the glisten of piss, and they do dry very quickly.

• Upvote 1

Denim is great, as stated above! I really enjoy most pajamas, usually the thin and elastic are my davorite, but more fleece like fabrics aren't bad either, just haven't found a pair I enjoy so much as to wash and keep.. 

I personally believe taking a thrift store trip, picking out some unique and fun clothong, then washing it before use is the best way to find new clothes. They won't be too valuable, and cheap for what we use them for 😂 

4 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Denim for me, other fabrics are fine but i like how wet jeans feel on me

Me too!

5 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

Denim for me, other fabrics are fine but i like how wet jeans feel on me

+1. I love skinny jeans best because they hold the wetness tight against your skin, so they don't go cold and clammy.

If you're looking for discreetness and fast drying though, you want a thin synthetic material in a shiny black colour. Gym shorts are great for this, after all they're designed to handle a lot of sweat while staying comfortable. I imagine yoga pants would work well too, but obviously being a guy I don't have any experience in that area.

I've also heard that wool is as good at handling moisture as most synthetics. Outdoorsy types swear by it, so might be worth a try.

18 hours ago, Simonwet said:

Denim every time and not too dark -I like it to be obvious what I've done 😉

But that's not what I asked. I was asking the exact opposite of what you described.

I prefer peeing in jeans, but this is not for you if you want to be discreet. 

For work I wear black trousers with a high polyester content. I choose these because they don’t show if I have an accident.  I have a weak bladder and am a bit accident-prone. Recently I accidentally wet myself in them on the way home, when I was almost home. My daughter was unexpectedly home and greeted me when I came in - she didn’t even notice that I’d wet myself.

I found black Denim is really discreet you could have a full on accident and people from a distance won't tell.

Black opaque pantyhose feel great and hardly show anything. Also you can pull off a wetting under a skirt without anyone noticing.  Stand on the grass somewhere and wet down your legs...

i wear black nylon boxer briefs and also black nylon shorts, so i can just spurt and leak and let loose all i want, and you can't tell unless the sun hits it right but then it just looks like satin

On 5/31/2019 at 1:11 PM, dampknickers said:

Nylon works for me as it dries really fast.

It wets really fast, too LOL!