Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

London Club SOP

I will be visiting London from next Wednesday on till Tuesday after. As I'll have some spare time I am considering to visit the Club SOP (https://clubsop.co.uk/) on Sunday afternoon. Does anybody know if there are also people there which are actually into holding pee, bladder bulges etc.? Or is it all about just pissing into other people's mouths and other openings (which I'd find disgusting)?

BTW I would also be interested in meeting like-minded people (m/f) from this forum for mutual holding, or so 🙂

Would love any advice.

So I actually went to this SOP party in London yesterday. This is a gay piss party held twice weekly, and I went there hoping that there will also be some people into holding their pee (since I found nobody here on this forum to spend a desperation evening).

To get the courage, and to build up some pressure in the bladder, I first had two pints of beer and cider in a Soho bar. On the way to the location (a 45 min walk), I downed another 5dl water bottle. I arrived already quite desperate at the location, around a 7/10, and all my fearful thoughts were already replaced by the wish to be able to empty my stressed bladder quite soon, no matter where.

When I opened the door, I was immediately surrounded by a forceful smell of piss, and two men in leather harnesses crossed by me on the stairway down to the cellar. My first reaction was to flee from there on the spot, but my pondering bladder kept me from doing that. Instead I waited for 10 minutes at the entrance until the cloakroom guy appeared. And to be honest, the intensive smell of fresh piss was quite arousing (I can't stand the smell of "old" piss which sometimes oozes from dirty homeless men, but this was different).

I paid 10 £, gave my backpack containing fresh clothes in it to the cloakroom guy, and stumbled into the party room. About 50 men were standing around, some of them just sipping their beer, some having sex with one another, some pissing whenever they feel to, onto other men or in a rubber boat on the floor (where of course other men were sittin in). All of them were either stark naked, or in leather or rubber harnesses. About 2 or 3 were there with their regular briefs or boxer shorts. And almost all of them were old and fat...

Again I had the impulse to leave there on the spot, since I instantly knew that I wouldn't have "sex" with any of them. But I felt my bladder being more and more filled up by the minute, and I tought that it cannot harm to just stand there and watch - and perhaps I might get lucky and see a guy which is also more into desperation and omorashi stuff?

I was the only one around which kept his jeans on, however I got rid of the t-shirt (mainly because it was so hot in there). I also collected a beer from the bar and began sipping it.

I was standing there, getting more and more desperate quickly. I should at least have eaten something in the afternoon, then the fluid wouldn't run through my so quickly! I began to wiggle slowly from one leg to the other, alternately crossing my legs one over the other. I could REALLY feel my bladder bulging now. At the same time I hoped that some other desperation guy might notice my squirming and approach me.

My toughts began to race in my head. It seemed apparent to me that I could not hold much longer. Pissing my pants and then change into new ones will not work, as there was no changing room, and no showers (I hoped otherwise, but I might have been naive...). I decided to just let it happen, if I have to piss then I will let it happen. And soon I was on a 9/10, I could not hold back the first spurts anymore (usually I could do that, but since I already had an intensive desperation day two days ago, my bladder was still a bit sore). And my light blue jeans began to fade in the crotch area.

I noticed that the fat men in the harnesses now looked far more intersted to me, some even approached me with "offers" that they piss over me, which I thankfully declined. I did however notice one skinny, middle-aged man with only a pair of white CK underwear on, being on his own and sipping a beer just as me. I was hoping that he is maybe a desperation guy, followed him around a bit. But he didn't really show any signs of desperation, his underwear was kept spotless all the time, and he suddenly vanished - no idea what he was really into.

I had a second beer, and more and more the piss made its way into my pants. I could clearly feel that my bladder could not resist the pressure anymore, seems the attempted 24hrs hold from two days ago was a bit too much.

I then decided, from one second to the other, that I will leave and walk back to my hotel, which was another 45 min walk. My pants were now wet to both knees, but I had the theory that people won't really notice it. In my opinion, very few people actually look at the lower/pants area of passers-by, and if they do, they will just think that I spilled some water or so. The idea that somebody actually pissed himself seems so absurd to most people that they won't even consider it, given that they will see me only for one or two seconds. This of course only works if the piss is "fresh", so doesn't yet have the strong odour older piss has. This at least is my - up to this day unproven - theory, and because I had 4 beers in the last 2 hours, I didn't question it too much.

I began walking towards the hotel, avoiding main streets. And guess what: My theory was right, I didn't notice a single person which made a comment or looked at me suspiciously! Of course I didn't only have small "piss stains" at this time anymore, but rather the jeans were almost completely soaked. My pulsing bladder kept pushing more piss out, and I didn't really care anymore, whenever the pressure became too much, I just let it go a bit more.

The last "critical" point was the hotel entrance. But I noticed earlier that usually, there was no security at the entrance, and the staff at the reception didn't really care who's coming inside, and how they look like. So I quickly walked past the reception and up the stairs into my room on the 4th floor. In the staircase I noticed that my bladder has really reached it's bursting point again, despite the soaked pants (I held it again the last 15 minutes of my walk). Once in my room I quickly undressed and ran to the bathroom.

But not without taking some photos first, which I attach to this post.

PS. Forgive me my English, it is not my mother tongue
PPS. YES, I cleaned up the carpet after taking the photos, don't worry 🙂

Screenshot_20190527-203259~2.png

Screenshot_20190527-203310~2.png

Screenshot_20190527-203330~2.png

Screenshot_20190527-203400~2.png

• 2 months later...

I've been to SOP as well, like you tanking up first and when I got there bursting - but not liking a mostly older crowd.

But I was so desperate I pissed a massive flood all over an old guy in the rubber pool thingy. He was very happy.

Since then my tastes have changed and now (20 years later!!) I am an older guy!

I now like omo and getting pissed on, and watching guys piss.

In Brooklyn there's a monthly party and it's in a place with a shower, you can easily get clean and rinse out your clothes. Different guys organize an all ages monthly and a  "young / hot / fit only" party that watersports themed once a month. Have met a few guys into omo / bladder control there but mostly piss or just f*kin. They have towel service included but warning: the towels are very moldy smelling, bring a swim towel of your own.

The couple of times I've gone SOP there have also been younger guys too, but not too many. Someone here should start an omo party!

are you talking about Brooklyn, New York, USA? Not just around the corner...

On 8/18/2019 at 1:52 AM, 1980asmk said:

I've been to SOP as well, like you tanking up first and when I got there bursting - but not liking a mostly older crowd.

But I was so desperate I pissed a massive flood all over an old guy in the rubber pool thingy. He was very happy.

Since then my tastes have changed and now (20 years later!!) I am an older guy!

I now like omo and getting pissed on, and watching guys piss.

In Brooklyn there's a monthly party and it's in a place with a shower, you can easily get clean and rinse out your clothes. Different guys organize an all ages monthly and a  "young / hot / fit only" party that watersports themed once a month. Have met a few guys into omo / bladder control there but mostly piss or just f*kin. They have towel service included but warning: the towels are very moldy smelling, bring a swim towel of your own.

The couple of times I've gone SOP there have also been younger guys too, but not too many. Someone here should start an omo party!

• 1 year later...

The couple of London events that I went to were centred  around people - usually men - peeing on each other.  The rule there was no peeing other than into the paddling pool.

A similar event started up in Birmingham.  I contacted the organisers on Fetlife and the response seemed much more favourable towards wetters although the event was still  centred around golden showers.  Then Covid kicked in and the club didn't survive.

How do you visualise your perfect event?

It would be great to see a younger clientele of a much more even split between male and female.  Plenty of drinks on offer and an area where you can stand and chat until bladders get so full that people start having accidents in their pants.

As a woman, I don't think it needs to be said why we wouldn't turn up to an event full of horny older men. Women tend to be more into wetting (as opposed to pissing on people) but we would want to have a more mixed crowd, which is why you don't see so many wetters at those all-male events.

Basically, wetting is mostly girls, while hanging around with a bunch of horny older guys is mostly men, so there's not too much overlap.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
6 hours ago, China Girl said:

As a woman, I don't think it needs to be said why we wouldn't turn up to an event full of horny older men. Women tend to be more into wetting (as opposed to pissing on people) but we would want to have a more mixed crowd, which is why you don't see so many wetters at those all-male events.

Basically, wetting is mostly girls, while hanging around with a bunch of horny older guys is mostly men, so there's not too much overlap.

This is exactly what I've observed.  These clubs seem to be predominantly gay men who are into golden showers.  

I hear that Adult Baby events are also popular, and diapers get wet at these, where are the events for wetters? 

Edited by Aaron (see edit history)

I'm not aware of any where I live. I'm just saying that if such a wetting focused event existed, it would be mostly girls who wanted to go to it, whereas a golden showers event is mostly for men. I'm not an adult baby personally, so that kind of event wouldn't appeal to me anyway. Just a party where all the girls were in diapers, or allowed to wet ourselves when we liked, would be fun...as long as I didn't have to clean up. Which is probably why we don't see many such events.

I've actually kind of been at an event like that personally, unintentionally. The women's toilet was clogged with sanitary products and there were a whole load of drunk ladies with no toilet. I saw several wet skirts, including mine, and I bet a load of other girls didn't make it home too! That definitely wasn't intentional, though, since when I went back a couple of weeks later, it was fixed, and no accidents that night except me!

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
7 hours ago, China Girl said:

I'm not aware of any where I live. I'm just saying that if such a wetting focused event existed, it would be mostly girls who wanted to go to it, whereas a golden showers event is mostly for men. I'm not an adult baby personally, so that kind of event wouldn't appeal to me anyway. Just a party where all the girls were in diapers, or allowed to wet ourselves when we liked, would be fun...as long as I didn't have to clean up. Which is probably why we don't see many such events.

I've actually kind of been at an event like that personally, unintentionally. The women's toilet was clogged with sanitary products and there were a whole load of drunk ladies with no toilet. I saw several wet skirts, including mine, and I bet a load of other girls didn't make it home too! That definitely wasn't intentional, though, since when I went back a couple of weeks later, it was fixed, and no accidents that night except me!

I suspect there would be plenty of men who would go to a wetting event, though many would be content to stay dry but watch the girls wet themselves, and then try to date them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 2:16 PM, China Girl said:

Interesting that they stayed, knowing they had no choose but to set themselves... Very nice

• 2 weeks later...

The toilet got clogged some way through the evening, I think, so they were already drunk and desperate, and it was dark, and there wasn't anywhere else with toilets nearby. With alcohol lowering inhibitions, I saw a couple of girls end up going in their skirts because they couldn't wait, and of course I had an excuse to do it too, splashing pee around my feet while my husband was peeing against the wall outside.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...