Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DOKS-388 - Tickling Incontinence

I downloaded them. Tried to upload them, but for some reason my upload speed to omo.org is incredibly low.

Instead, I'll explain how to download the "Avgle" videos, since it looks like youtube-dl and browser extensions don't support it (yet?).
It is quite a complex and painful thing to do. I'll try to keep the steps simple, but it does require you to use youtube-dl (or some other application) to download the stream.

1. Open the website in Chrome (other browsers may be fine, but these steps seem to cause Firefox to hang for me)
  2. Open Developer Tools (CTR-Shift-I for me)
  3. Within a few seconds, the debugger will open. At the top right of the debugger, hit the "Deactivate breakpoints" button (or CTRL-F8 for me)
  4. Now hit the "Resume script execution" button (or press F8)
  5. Navigate to the "Network" tab
  6. Filter on "m3u8" (without the quotes)
  7. Refresh the page with the dev tools open
  8. Start playing the video (I had to click the close button a couple times first and close the pop-ups that appeared)
  9. In your network tab, a new item will have popped up (a string of numbers, followed by .m3u8)
  10. Right-click it, Copy -> Copy link address
  11. Feed this URL to youtube-dl as follows:
youtube-dl --referer=https://avgle.com 'insert the copied URL here'

Instead of youtube-dl, you can use anything that will download an HLS stream, as long as you can feed it a referer header.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, andre5215 said:

Thanks!ย  I can't manage to download the first one with any of my tools though.ย  Any possibility for a google drive link for that one too?

I can only download them. For some reason uploading to this board is incredibly slow for me most of the time. Like a single upload would take multiple days.

The instructions I gave were only for the "avgle" videos.

For that first one, open your developer console while the video is playing and type the following into the console:

window.location.href=document.getElementsByClassName("jw-video")[0].src

The should start a download or open the video separately. It'll then allow you to right-click and save as.

• 2 months later...