Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Nerdy girls or goth girls?

Nerdy girls or goth girls?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Nerdy girls or goth girls?

• Nerdy
    • Goth

I think both of these are fine choices, but if I had to pick I'd choose the nerdy girl over the goth girl. I feel like a nerdy girl is going to be more positive and open to the world around her, and not be so negative as some goths tend to be. There's enough negativity in this world, and I don't want to deal with a partner who's going to dress in dark, drab clothes and be cynical about the world around her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 9:48 PM, SCTrainFanatic said:

I think both of these are fine choices, but if I had to pick I'd choose the nerdy girl over the goth girl. I feel like a nerdy girl is going to be more positive and open to the world around her, and not be so negative as some goths tend to be. There's enough negativity in this world, and I don't want to deal with a partner who's going to dress in dark, drab clothes and be cynical about the world around her.

I've found the opposite to be true, Goths tend to be more free-spirited whereas nerds tend to be more analytical about everything and i get annoyed when people like that do things like nitpick the hell out of fictional media and are all like "that would never happen in real life", nerds are pretty bad about that.

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/18/2021 at 6:57 PM, China Girl said:

I'm guessing you're not talking about the ancient tribes here, but the sort of goths you mention aren't really a thing in China I think. At least not where I live. Personally I find athletic people attractive mainly. Nothing wrong with nerdy interests but some people like that are really out of shape.

Well, lucky in spanish the Goths people in modern days are called "Góticos" and the ancient civilization "Godos".