Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

female The Hypnosis Coin

OMG awesome so far, I need more!   I love the concept.   I'd love to see her in some unsuspecting places with out of nowhere, ridiculous need to pee, ultimately wetting herself.   Like maybe on her way home, in the car she has an incident, suspects the hypnosis a bit but disregards.   

So I started writing for this story again, and it escalated rather quickly. Hope you like it

Joleen was sitting in class, a typical afternoon for her. She was a nursing student, so she spent a lot of time in lecture halls taking notes and trying not to fall asleep. She had no trouble staying awake today, though. Something had just happened that really freaked her out. She had been drinking a lot of water that morning, and had been planning on going to the bathroom before this class had started, but it seemed to have slipped her mind. That said, she needed to pee pretty badly now, but her body seemed to be ready to just let it out without trying to hold it.

When the pressure had first started to build, for some reason she felt herself relaxing instantly as a reaction to it. A tiny bit of pee even leaked out into her panties, but she managed to stop the flow just in time. What was going on? She had to concentrate very hard in order to hold it in for the rest of class. It wasn’t easy. Every second she could feel herself slipping closer and closer over the edge. And it wasn’t the usual sort of desperation she would feel from holding her pee in for too long. In fact, the pressure on her bladder wasn’t very great or painful at all. It was just… her body seemed to be trying to forcibly expel the excess fluid on its own.

Feeling more than a little freaked out, she ran to the nearest bathroom after class, and didn’t even have to push for the pee to come out. She just broke concentration on not peeing, and the pee flowed freely without any effort. She dabbed herself and flushed, thinking on what had just happened. What was she going to do if something like this were to happen again? Who could she turn to for comfort if she peed her pants like a little girl?

For some reason she thought of her Hayden. He had mentioned something about hypnosis the other night, and she was pretty sure he was some sort of psychology major. They were at the same university together, but they had been friends since middle school. Maybe she could confide her troubles in him. For some reason thinking about that made her feel like everything would turn out all right. She just needed to see Hayden, and he would have answers for her.

----------------------------------------

“Wow that’s wild, I’ve never heard of such a thing. It doesn’t sound like your typical stress incontinence, or an infection or something. It sounds almost psychological. Do you think perhaps… part of you wanted to pee your pants?”

“Hayden, this is serious.” Joleen had told Hayden the entire story of what had happened in class. She thought he was making fun of her now.

“I know, I’m being serious. It really sounds like some sort of mental thing. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have been able to hold it by sheer willpower and concentration like you did. Tell you what, why don’t I try some hypnosis therapy. No, really. Trust me, it can do wonders for you. Why don’t you just look at this coin and lie back. Try and get comfortable.

“Shhh- shhh, no complaints, no more talking now, you’re going to lie back and get comfortable. See, that wasn’t so hard, was it? All your muscles that were feeling so tense now just relaxing to their fullest. Go ahead and fall into a deep trance for me. Not sleep, but the deep hypnotic state where only your subconscious mind is active. That’s good. What a good little girl you’ve been. I see you followed my instructions. You’re already forgetting when you need to go to the bathroom, and that makes you feel good. It feels good to obey. You love to feel good.

“You want to continue to feel good, and to obey as we continue your journey to complete and utter incontinence. Pretty soon you’ll be peeing your pants so often it’ll become normal. It’s normal for little girls to pee their pants, because they don’t know what it feels like to need to go to the bathroom. You don’t quite remember what that feeling is anymore, do you? You’re going to be wet constantly and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.

“In order to help, you’re going to need to permanently relax those muscles that you use for holding in your pee. That’s right, even right now. You’re never allowed to contract those muscles again. When you need to pee, the pee will automatically start to flow, because those pesky muscles won’t even be able to stop them in the first place. And when the flow is finished, rather than pinching it off like you normally would by clenching those muscles a bit, you’ll just let it keep flowing. Always flowing, never stopping. Always relaxing, never contracting. You’ll of course feel when pee starts to flow out of you, but you won’t remember that there is a way to stop it, you won’t be able to stop it, no matter what.

“This is permanent, this is your life now. You may need to get yourself some sort of protection to keep from ruining your entire wardrobe. I can see the pants your wearing are already soaked. Feel the warm flow of pee running down your legs? It feels good doesn’t it? You love that feeling. The feeling of pee flowing out of you makes you excited. Your whole body starts to feel hot just thinking about it. And when the pee starts to flow, when you feel the warmth spreading it spreads all up back through your spine, top the top of your head, down your arms to the tips of your fingers, through your chest and out to the tips of your breasts and your nipples start to feel so sensitive and feel so good. You feel the warmth run back down your spine down your legs to your feet and all your toes and then back up to the source of all that warmth, to your groin where you’re positively burning up now, and you start to feel like you’re on the very edge. That’s right peeing yourself sends shockwaves all throughout your entire body and pretty soon you’re going to find that the act of peeing yourself is enough to make you cum on the spot.

“That’s right, you’re definitely going to be peeing and cumming constantly until your mind breaks from all the pleasure, and you’ll need to wear diapers 24/7 to keep it all contained. You’ll learn to love the squishy feeling of a well soaked diaper pressed against your pussy as it fills with more of your pee and love juices and you’ll want to twerk your nipples and rub your diaper against yourself to feel good all the time. This is your life now, and you’ll enjoy it as long as I’m watching. Get ready to wake up and start feeling good in 3… 2… 1…”

Edited by zimw00t
spacing (see edit history)