Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Having the house to myself this afternoon and evening inspired me to try a hold – my first in a while. I decided to drink one liter of water and then hold it until I wet without pressing my pee hole. My previous measured all time record is about 900ml – but that was only once and took unusual fortitude as well as some practice to achieve. I knew I was pretty dehydrated, although that was unintentional, but it would lead to a longer and more difficult hold. I just had no idea to what extent.

I started at 3:45pm with 250ml (roughly 8oz) of orange juice. Then I filled a 750ml (roughly 25oz) sports bottle with filtered water and got started on that as I sat at my computer desk watching Youtube videos and surfing Facebook. By 4:10 pm I’d finished about half the water bottle but my head was starting to feel waterlogged. I stopped drinking for 10 minutes and had a few potato chips and a bite of banana to make sure I wasn’t screwing with my electrolytes. I gulped the rest of the water down by 4:30pm.

At around 5pm I had the first sensation that my bladder was filling and felt cold shivers like I could feel rushes of cold water entering my bloodstream. I don’t know whether that was in my head or not, but it was a new sensation. At around 5:15pm I noticed the first urge, but I was still comfortable. I found an interesting tv episode to stream and got engrossed in that, so I missed some of the intervening stages, although I did take my belt off.  But by the time the episode finished at around 6pm I was squirming slightly. I could feel my bladder pressing against the button of my jeans, so I unbuttoned them. I started another episode, but I couldn't focus on it well. But I wasn't bursting yet, so I kept watching. But the urges were getting stronger and I was squirming more rapidly. I started peddling my feet against the floor and squeezing my thighs in and out.

By 6:30 I had to stop - I couldn't stay seated anymore. The sensation of fullness was becoming overwhelming and I beginning to get the urge to let go. It struck me that I didn't want to wet my jeans and the carpet. I needed to figure out where I would wet. Silly me not thinking of that before. I took my jeans off and got a garbage bag and towel. But in the linen closet I found something that gave me a new, naughty idea. My brother had come to visit with his family the week before and left some of my baby niece's diapers there. I grabbed two and an overnight, long maxi pad. Dancing from foot to foot, I placed the maxi pad inside my heather gray panties, followed by the two diapers, allowing them to overlap for maximum coverage.

I then put the garbage bag on my bed, followed by the towel so I could make myself more comfortable there without possibly having to wash the sheets. The diaper was feeling nice - soft against my wetness. Wait wet? I hadn't started spurting yet, had I? That would have brought welcome relief that I sure wasn't experiencing. I reached in and felt I was very wet, but I hadn't peed. It was a different soft of slick, slippery wetness. I resisted the urge to touch further and lay on the bed stomach down, my knees hip distance apart to challenge myself. I propped up on my elbows so I could try and distract myself from the increasing feeling that my bladder was bursting by trying to surf on my laptop. I was squeezing my pelvic muscles hard to avoid peeing, I wanted to see how long I could hold out. By 6:50pm I was starting to get extremely frantic. I was fidgeting constantly and all I could think was about how badly I needed to pee. Still, I held on.

But then something very strange happened - the urges began to plateau at around 7:10pm. I needed to piss desperately and that bursting feeling intensified but I no longer felt like I was about to lose control. I stopped consciously holding my pee in to see if I'd start spurting. And I didn't. I moaned in frustration. I got up and kneeled on the bed, legs still hip distance apart, then lowered my hips towards the bed. Still, although I wasn't holding back my pee nothing came out. I knew I couldn't hold on forever - the pressure would overwhelm my system eventually. I was so tempted to actively try to pee - the agony felt like a full body thing at this point. Like my bladder was no longer just in my pelvic region but had filled my body from head to toe. The bursting feeling was so strong I felt like I was pulsating.

The next ten minutes were the some of the longest of my life, but suddenly at around 7:20pm a massive, totally overwhelming urge struck me without warning and I started pissing hard into my diapers. It was a surreal, amazing feeling. The relief, the soft material getting increasingly hot and heavy against my crotch while my legs were dry. But as it turned out, there was only so much liquid diapers intended for babies could take. About 2/3rds of the way through the diapers were drenched to capacity and pee burst down my thighs and onto the towel. I kept pissing for what felt like an eternity until there was nothing left.

Empty, although with a still somewhat sore bladder, I removed my now wet panties with their soaked contents and rubbed my swollen clit to orgasm, which didn't take long at all. I sank into the bed and rested for a while before cleaning up. That was quite the experience!

Reflecting on it now, I think I endured that bursting but not wetting feeling for so long because I started off dehydrated instead of prepping beforehand. So not all of what I drank necessarily went to my bladder - some probably alleviated my dehydration - and since it takes a while for urine production to ramp up my bladder filled and stretched so gradually I was able to adapt to it for much longer. This was awesome but the effort it took to avoid just giving in and actively pissing on purpose took every bit of my willpower. Next time I think I'll definitely start off my hydrated and do something to weaken my holding reflex. Perhaps by peeing every set interval, although less than I drink, of course. We'll see.