Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone have this video?

Asking someone else to spend their money on something that you want to then give it out for free doesn't seem very nice, to everyone you're asking and especially not to the model making this content for us. It's for sale for a reason, and if this happened every time someone didn't want to spend money on a video then the supply would dry up quite fast. It's only 11$, save your money and when you can splurge feel free to let us know how it is. But as a content maker myself I'd rather see her earn every dollar back for each person who views their stuff.

@WesternWetsYou make a good point, truly.

However, a voluminous amount of content shared on this site is something purchased by another, and then shared without any proceeds going to the model/studio.

If you download, share, or view any of the aforementioned videos on this site or other tube sites, you're part of the problem you're stating and completely nullify your argument.

In a perfect world, things would be as you express.  In reality, many of us understand the nobility and ethics behind what you convey, but we all turn a blind eye and enjoy the content someone has shared, regardless of how it was acquired.

All that being said, @hihia28 the approach you took for the request wont be received warmly.

And, yes, I'm part of the circle I previously mentioned, so I'm just as much to blame.

4 hours ago, MasterP said:

@WesternWetsYou make a good point, truly.

However, a voluminous amount of content shared on this site is something purchased by another, and then shared without any proceeds going to the model/studio.

If you download, share, or view any of the aforementioned videos on this site or other tube sites, you're part of the problem you're stating and completely nullify your argument.

In a perfect world, things would be as you express.  In reality, many of us understand the nobility and ethics behind what you convey, but we all turn a blind eye and enjoy the content someone has shared, regardless of how it was acquired.

All that being said, @hihia28 the approach you took for the request wont be received warmly.

And, yes, I'm part of the circle I previously mentioned, so I'm just as much to blame.

This website used to be all about people requesting others to share paid content. I have both made and fulfilled such requests on this very forum. Did something change recently that I'm not aware of?

17 hours ago, hihia28 said:

This website used to be all about people requesting others to share paid content. I have both made and fulfilled such requests on this very forum. Did something change recently that I'm not aware of?

i think lately is more about advertising paysites and seeking models to order custom videos

i wonder why nobody ever realizes that as a fetish community, we could request each other for free videos. everybody seems to be so open about this fetish and their private life on these forums, but too shy to make a video. i'm DYING to see a passionate woman appear and make videos for pleasure, not for money, those videos are always the best. there were some models like that years ago, on xtube mostly, but now it's all gone, there's just this "pay me or be ignored" attitude. 

Guest DarthBane93
8 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

i think lately is more about advertising paysites and seeking models to order custom videos

i wonder why nobody ever realizes that as a fetish community, we could request each other for free videos. everybody seems to be so open about this fetish and their private life on these forums, but too shy to make a video. i'm DYING to see a passionate woman appear and make videos for pleasure, not for money, those videos are always the best. there were some models like that years ago, on xtube mostly, but now it's all gone, there's just this "pay me or be ignored" attitude. 

^^