Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have any of you wet yourself while skiing?

23 hours ago, Snowpants said:

After reading this thread I decided to get real desperate, pull out my snowbibs, put them on and see how long I could hold on till my bladder failed and I soaked the inside.  I ended up making it about 45 minutes before I started leaking.  The swishing sound of the snowbibs as I squirmed around trying to hold on got me so excited.  I ended up running to the shower when I could not hold on any longer.  It felt great to feel all my piss fill up and run down the legs of my snowbibs.  I wanted to take some pics but none of the piss showed on the outside.  That is what I love about wearing snowbibs in public, no sign on the outside of my wetting fun.

Just like a diaper in public.  No one’s the wiser when it happens.  If only they knew!

On 7/20/2019 at 1:39 PM, Snowpants said:

After reading this thread I decided to get real desperate, pull out my snowbibs, put them on and see how long I could hold on till my bladder failed and I soaked the inside.  I ended up making it about 45 minutes before I started leaking.  The swishing sound of the snowbibs as I squirmed around trying to hold on got me so excited.  I ended up running to the shower when I could not hold on any longer.  It felt great to feel all my piss fill up and run down the legs of my snowbibs.  I wanted to take some pics but none of the piss showed on the outside.  That is what I love about wearing snowbibs in public, no sign on the outside of my wetting fun.

what a  coincidence because i wet my snowpants on the weekends too! :)

i didnt drink a ton beforehand as i wanted a more natural progression.  naturally i had less desperation but it was fun nonetheless.  i was sitting down and browsing this forum and held it until i gave it the first spurt and splashed the insides with wet patches.  it felt so comfortable!  i crossed my legs to form a sort of pool at my butt and prevent any of it running down my legs.  i gave it a decent burst to make the wet patches bigger and patted the snowpants on the outside so i could have the snowpants tight around my thighs.  it was the best warm feeling :)

a few more spurts later and i knew i would risk wetting my chair like last time.  so i went to the washroom and got in the tub.  even though i had let some out,  i still had a fair bit left, so i turned on the taps to warm and splashed some water on the outside.  wet snowpants shells are such a pretty sight :)  with the warm water on my hands and feet, i was very soothing to let go.  i was bent down and let go all of it and it splashed upwards on the fly and flowed down to the butt and pretty soon i was sitting in a pool of 2-3 inches.  there was some actual weight to it and i reached out to pat the seat of my snowpants and could feel it sag up and down :)  the snowpants did surprisingly well and held it all in and the best part was when i stood up and let all of it run down at the same time.

after that i took a shower with the snowpants on and the navy blue in particular looked great when wet

have you gone commando / taken a shower in snowpants yet? hahah

In highschool I wet my snowsuit on ski trips a few times....It reminded me of the first time I wanted to and did wet myself as a kid without a diaper...Sledding.

I had classmates who got stuck on the lift and both guys and both girls wet themselves...

On my first one (6th grade) I lied and didnt take my Goodnites and made it until the way home when I fell asleep and awoke to a classmate nudging me and whispering I was having an accident....

I wore youth attends or goodnites on all field trips (Id wet my diaper and then not change when Id wet the snowsuit...Or just pull it slightly out (sometimes you wanna wet yourself)..

I loved wetting my snowsuit too...almost as good as wetting bibs or sweats...

• 1 month later...

The most memorable accident I had. I was about 10 or 11 and had skied all day and was busting to go for the last few runs but didn't want to stop skiing. Eventually, the liftie called "last ride" and that was it, so I skied back to the lodge. Got my skis off, stumbled into the lodge in my ski boots, put my skis into the ski room, took off my parka, went straight to the downstairs bathroom, got inside, shut the door, started to take off the braces of my ski pants off my shoulders and froze as the dam broke. Pee splashed onto the front of my pants and poured down the inside, soaking my pants, socks and ski boots. I couldn't move and couldn't stop peeing.

I was mortified at the time but it's a very warm memory now.

I knew twins, both quite cute, identical, who on one ski trip both completely wet their ski pants, even though they weren't skiing together. I was with one and had no idea she did until at the bottom of the run she told me and another girl we were with. Too bad you couldn't see anything! Her sister told us all over dinner and everyone laughed...me too, except with a hard on.

I used to Ski quite a lot at university - we would go on these huge ski trips to France with hundreds of students so naturally there was a lot of alcohol drunk, including up on the mountain.

One time I had been drinking with my girlfriend (5’2”, blonde) and some others for a couple of hours in the afternoon and we had to rush to get the last lift or we would be stuck in the wrong valley. In the line for the lift She started curtseying and swaying, nervously looking around her. I realised I don't think she had peed for the whole time we had been at the bar.

On the chair lift she couldn’t sit still and the whole chair was swinging. She was sitting right at the edge of the chair, constantly muttering under her breath, and about 5 minutes in she reached down and unbuttoned her ski pants to relieve the pressure on her bladder a little.

We got off the lift and stood there waiting around for the others to come up on a different chair when she finally admitted:

”I’m so desperate for a wee, can we please just go?”

now that it was out in the open she wasn’t bothered about trying to hide it. She was bouncing from foot to foot rapidly, bent over at the waist slightly, panting and moaning.

We left immediately without waiting and the ski down took about ten minutes. Every few hundred meters she would stop, cross her legs over each other at the thigh (difficult in skis!) and bounce vigorously up and down. By the time we got to the bottom where the toilets were she was frantic. She kicked off her skis, threw her poles and gloves on the ground and reached inside her ski pants to hold her crotch, all the while squirming around on the snow. 

I watched the stuff so I didn’t see how it ended, but she ran inside and told me later that she had thrown her panties in the trash because she had started peeing before she could get them off so they were soaking wet. I checked and her ski pants were a bit wet too. So she spent a couple of hours in the next bar before we went home wearing wet ski pants and no panties. Awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

I went skiing 5 times, when I was 23 and 24 years old. Based on the advice of my experienced skier girlfriend I wore several undies (bulky enough that it felt like a diaper under a couple jeans and waterproof pants over that). I did not change clothes. The first time on the way home about 3hr in good traffic) we got stuck on ver slick highway and after 3 hr was not even close to the rest stop. I wet about 10 minutes before we got to that exit. When we got home my girlfriend was certain I was wet, but she tried to hide her own "secret". The second ski trip I wet while waiting at the bottom of the hill, as one of the women told us she had wet on the last trip down.  On the third trip that year I was on a ski lift with my girlfriend and it stopped while we had a spectacular view of a nearly setting sun. I told her I really really really had togo. She asked why I didn't just wet; she had been wetting for a few minutes.

The fourth and fifth times, a year later, I was dressed the same way. The fourth trip I lost my ski poles on the way up. I was going to find a restroom after that time, but without ski poles I fell a lot and went slowly.When I got to the bottom the lift operator gave my poles back to me. He had no idea I was wetting as he talked. On my last trip I was again going to find a restroom when I got backdown.  I fell several times and one time lost a ski. I had to go find  and retrieve it. I wet as I was trying to get the ski back on.

1 hour ago, Snowpants said:

@scinosensation. I think you have wet your snowpants as much as I have.  Good for you.

Those were only the times I was skiing. My girlfriend of the first three times and I would sometimes put on our ski outfits and go play in the snow. One time we had been out for a while and I didn't say anything to her. I just kissed her passionately and would not let her go. At first she resisted but then became very passionate.  When we stopped she said she bet anything my pants were wet from something other than snow. I said I wanted to check her pants. She said as long as I let her check my pants. If one of us was wet they would have to buy dinner for one who was dry. I put my hand inside her snow pants on her butt. Her butt was soaked. I told her she had to buy me dinner. She felt my crotch said I had to buy her dinner. We went home, showered together, put on dry clothes and took each other to dinner.      

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, xoomer123 said:

I remember when I was like 15-16 and I have just discovered my passion for this fetish that I would just pee some dribble in my snowsuit to keep me warm and horny for all the day. 

Pretty minor but still i liked how it felt and the excitement was awesome

thats a great way to have fun.  especially if you wear nothing under the snowpants, the warmth of wearing them and moving around will dry up the wetness fairly quick so you can wet again 

On 9/29/2019 at 9:27 PM, Snowpants said:

@scinosensation. Great experience.  Isn't it great that you can put on snowpants and have a great pissy time in public.  Most times nothing shows on the outside which makes it fun to be around others all warm and wet.

@SnowpantsYes it is. When I was wearing snowpants I almost always was wet by the time I got home, whether I was 6 to 13 or mid 20's year old.   

On 7/22/2019 at 1:03 AM, wetsnowpants said:

what a  coincidence because i wet my snowpants on the weekends too! 🙂

i didnt drink a ton beforehand as i wanted a more natural progression.  naturally i had less desperation but it was fun nonetheless.  i was sitting down and browsing this forum and held it until i gave it the first spurt and splashed the insides with wet patches.  it felt so comfortable!  i crossed my legs to form a sort of pool at my butt and prevent any of it running down my legs.  i gave it a decent burst to make the wet patches bigger and patted the snowpants on the outside so i could have the snowpants tight around my thighs.  it was the best warm feeling 🙂

a few more spurts later and i knew i would risk wetting my chair like last time.  so i went to the washroom and got in the tub.  even though i had let some out,  i still had a fair bit left, so i turned on the taps to warm and splashed some water on the outside.  wet snowpants shells are such a pretty sight 🙂 with the warm water on my hands and feet, i was very soothing to let go.  i was bent down and let go all of it and it splashed upwards on the fly and flowed down to the butt and pretty soon i was sitting in a pool of 2-3 inches.  there was some actual weight to it and i reached out to pat the seat of my snowpants and could feel it sag up and down 🙂 the snowpants did surprisingly well and held it all in and the best part was when i stood up and let all of it run down at the same time.

after that i took a shower with the snowpants on and the navy blue in particular looked great when wet

have you gone commando / taken a shower in snowpants yet? hahah

Yes to your question.  Commando is a totally different experience.  My piss runs down my legs faster and usually ends up running out the bottom of my snowpants legs.  I do like a slow wetting better.

I also have taken a shower wearing snowpants.  If I have wet them a few times and they need a good cleaning I like to rinse them in the shower while wearing them first.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Snowpants said:

Yes to your question.  Commando is a totally different experience.  My piss runs down my legs faster and usually ends up running out the bottom of my snowpants legs.  I do like a slow wetting better.

I also have taken a shower wearing snowpants.  If I have wet them a few times and they need a good cleaning I like to rinse them in the shower while wearing them first.

commando is great.  your piss runs down a little more easily, but i find with snowpants that have a slimmer fit, it really hugs your crotch well and if you  cross you legs even a bit while wetting, it spreads the piss out on your crotch quite nicely.  commando also lets you play with your stream and you get to really flood a particular side or even out the wetness if one side gets too much.  you get to play with the backsplash too when you blast against the zipper.  its great fun to see if your zipper is really waterproof and see if you can force a few drops through on the outside

On 11/13/2019 at 1:24 AM, wetsnowpants said:

commando is great.  your piss runs down a little more easily, but i find with snowpants that have a slimmer fit, it really hugs your crotch well and if you  cross you legs even a bit while wetting, it spreads the piss out on your crotch quite nicely.  commando also lets you play with your stream and you get to really flood a particular side or even out the wetness if one side gets too much.  you get to play with the backsplash too when you blast against the zipper.  its great fun to see if your zipper is really waterproof and see if you can force a few drops through on the outside

At this point in the year, whether it be commando or not, just being able to slide on my snowpants and go outside and wet them is really something I need to do.  I can't wait for the snow to start falling for the fun to begin.