Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Years ago i had a experience with a girl. She was pretty and how i like it, very slim. She was a student and worked at her summer holidays, for a few days, at a sausages kiosk.

One evening we had a date for dinner. I picked her up at 7pm from the  kiosk. On the way to my car i asked her what kind of food she would like and she answered that i should choose it, but first of all she needs a loo, really very, very urgently.

She told me that she was working from 6 am until now and that she had no wee all that time, no wee since 5 am as she did get up.

That girl did really not know what she was doing to me. She could not know, that nothing in the world can turn me more on , than a girl with a overfilled bladder in her flat belly and desperate to pee.

I was hard at the moment.

She was sitting beside me, her short skirt was sliding  up very high, so that i could see how hard she pressed her beautiful, slender, bare thighs together.

She rubbed her knees, looked at me and did blead  "please, please bring me to a loo, i need it so bad."

To bring her to a loo as soon as possibile was not really my goal, my goal was to make her wait and that was it what i did.

Than i said something what i always say at this or similar situations " you are a big girl, i think you can hold it!" 

"That`s what i am doing all day long, i am needing to go since long before noon and i am still holding it in, but now i nearly pee my panties" she said a little bit angry.

I butted my hand on her abdomen, i could feel how swollen her belly was from all the pee she was holding for so long, i pressed soft on her overfilled bladder and said "you are pretty full down there."

First i wanted to go with her at a restaurant in the down, but than after i did know that she was needing to wee so bad, i wanted to make her wait and hold longer, i did drive to a lokal outside of the down.

I had so much time and she had to have time. She was able to keep her panty dry, i did feel it with my hand, from time to time. She was a good girl!!!

Did anyone of you had a similar situation, where a girl (boy too, i am bi) told you that she (he) had no chance to pee all day long and was still forced to hold it ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 5:37 AM, anon61944 said:

My girlfriend does this all the time. She hates using public restrooms, so when she's out all day, she can get desperate. However, I feel really bad making her hold it, or people in general. Unless it is consensual, but I've never done something like that with someone other than myself.

You like to hold it for yourself?

• 1 year later...

Some days ago I remembered on this student girl who worked in the hotdog kiosk and on this experience.

Unbelievable, her ability to hold her pee. On this special day i picked her up at 7 pm, 

She did not have a wee since 5 am, her bladder was overfilled and stretched. She was needing to wee since before noon, since more than 8 hours ago and she was still holding it back.

She told me how bad she would need go and that there would nothing she wanted more than to wee.

The drive to the restaurant did take one hour.

The first  after arriving , she wanted to the loo, but i did not let her go.

She was bleeding to let her go, but i said that she is a girl and girls can always hold it if they have to, no matter how bad it would be.

I told her that she had to wait until after we ordered.
Her  bladder was full to burst, she did not wee since 15 hours, she was needing to go since 9 hours, she was desperate, but   she went with me to the table.

Half hour later i had to let her go, she was on her limit at this day.

One week later i did pick her up to take her to my home.

Before i did let her to the bathroom, we went to my sleeping room.

She had and she could hold it longer than on the day at the restaurant.

A great girl, i love to remember at the experiences with her!

"I butted my hand on her abdomen, I could feel how swollen her belly was"

"I pressed soft on her overfilled bladder and said "you are pretty full down there""

"She was able to keep her panties dry, I did feel them with my hand, from time to time"

How do you get away with doing all of this unharmed?

Either you are an absolute expert on how to handle people with full bladders or I'm missing something 

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 10/17/2020 at 4:14 PM, Bombality said:

"I butted my hand on her abdomen, I could feel how swollen her belly was"

"I pressed soft on her overfilled bladder and said "you are pretty full down there""

"She was able to keep her panties dry, I did feel them with my hand, from time to time"

How do you get away with doing all of this unharmed?

Either you are an absolute expert on how to handle people with full bladders or I'm missing something 

No i am not really a expert to make someone hold a full bladder, but i did always try to make girls wait and hold, to give them no opportunity and no chance to go to the toilets.

I was lucky to meet some girls and boys who did let me make them hold a full bladder, but not all were suitable for it.

Some of that what i wrote here on omorashi were real experiences, some were fantasy stories and sometimes  was it  mixed, reality and fantasy.

You wrote that you are missing something, do you mean that you would like to have experiences where you could make someone hold a bursting full bladder, but you did not get the chance to do it?

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

No i am not really a expert to make someone hold a full bladder, but i did always try to make girls wait and hold, to give them no opportunity and no chance to go to the toilets.

I was lucky to meet some girls and boys who did let me make them hold a full bladder, but not all were suitable for it.

Some of that what i wrote here on omorashi were real experiences, some were fantasy stories and sometimes  was it  mixed, reality and fantasy.

You wrote that you are missing something, do you mean that you would like to have experiences where you could make someone hold a bursting full bladder, but you did not get the chance to do it?

"am I missing something?" is an expression, it means "did I read something wrong?" or "did I not understand?"

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)