Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your favorite anime’s?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My list of anime favorites:

Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Mobile Suit Gundam, Vandread, Samurai Deep Kyo, Beyblade season 1, Metabots season 1, Pokemon seasons 1-3, One Punch Man season 1, Dimension W, Noir, Outlaw Star, Inuyasha, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ayakashi, Fena Pirate Princess, Avatar the last Airbender, Gundam superior defender, Transformers Cybertron, Idaten Jump, Megaman, Buso Renkin, Cardcaptors, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, Flame of Recca, Outlander (rated M), Midnight Eye Goku 2, Demon City Shinjuku, and Wicked City. Samurai Champloo, Big O, Yugioh (only with Yugi Moyo and friends), and Sonic X.

8 hours ago, Uroguy said:

My list of anime favorites:

Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Mobile Suit Gundam, Vandread, Samurai Deep Kyo, Beyblade season 1, Metabots season 1, Pokemon seasons 1-3, One Punch Man season 1, Dimension W, Noir, Outlaw Star, Inuyasha, Vampire Princess Miyu, Ayakashi, Fena Pirate Princess, Avatar the last Airbender, Gundam superior defender, Transformers Cybertron, Idaten Jump, Megaman, Buso Renkin, Cardcaptors, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans, Flame of Recca, Outlander (rated M), Midnight Eye Goku 2, Demon City Shinjuku, and Wicked City. Samurai Champloo, Big O, Yugioh (only with Yugi Moyo and friends), and Sonic X.

Go touch grass

Also you gotta love One Punch Man for just being stupid and funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 10:10 PM, Love_Hanako said:

Mine is Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions it’s so cute and wholesome I love it and Rikka is just super cute and pure

I really love this one because I identified hard with Rikka, just my childhood event was different than hers. Never grow up!

I think aside from that my faves areeeee Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, March Comes in Like a Lion, K-On, Teasing Master Takagi-san, Barakamon

I really enjoy magical girl, rom-coms, and slice of life

• 1 year later...

Seventeen months later, a mascot who recruits magical girls appeared before me and said.
"You have a chosen nature. I will give you a transformation heart of azure color... But you are destined one day to kneel at the feet of Magia Baiser and fall into the dark side."
"Ah, that is exactly my desire!" lol

"Gushing over Magical Girls" is not just an anime for adults, but a deeply themed work. Living in society means that sometimes we have to do things even if they are roles we do not want to play. I wonder what infinitely affectionate Utena/Magia Baiser is trying to reach while healing those around her.
But the biggest mystery is why this could be broadcast on terrestrial television.