Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't know if anyone has it recorded, or whether or not she would be ok with that, but I digress. I did see that show, and I'm not usually into the clothed wetting as much but I must say she put on about the best show she could have for it being her first time on cam4 and kinda winging it. It was without a doubt the hottest clothed wetting performance I have ever seen, she has a great personality, and very genuine chat interaction. Its obvious she knows what we want because she's into it herself.

**Not taking anything away from kayra, but her content is usually naked or limited clothing which is more my thing, she was also the only model consistently doing shows for a long time... therefore I am not comparing them

On 5/13/2019 at 1:43 AM, scoobydooo said:

I don't know if anyone has it recorded, or whether or not she would be ok with that, but I digress. I did see that show, and I'm not usually into the clothed wetting as much but I must say she put on about the best show she could have for it being her first time on cam4 and kinda winging it. It was without a doubt the hottest clothed wetting performance I have ever seen, she has a great personality, and very genuine chat interaction. Its obvious she knows what we want because she's into it herself.

**Not taking anything away from kayra, but her content is usually naked or limited clothing which is more my thing, she was also the only model consistently doing shows for a long time... therefore I am not comparing them

I record a little bit after she wet herself. It's a great pity that I miss the wetting part, though.

Videoleap-0222E5B4-089B-4F0D-AB57-54C0E2D0104D.MOV Edited by hahaorggs
I edited the short video successfully (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey y'all!

Going to be firing up the ol' cam here in about an hour (5pm CDT/GMT-5).  

I'd love some company!!  ❤️  https://www.cam4.com/uromofantasy

Y'all are so sweet to me, and fair warning, I am definitely just winging it, but it'll be loads of fun anyway!  I've got my grey leggings on and I'm ready to hold til I burst!

(A thousand apologies if I'm not allowed to post this here!!!)

• 3 years later...