Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

24 Hour Hold Live

I have decided to attempt my first ever 24 hour stretch without a pee. 

I would definitely lose motivation and give in at some point if I did it alone so I thought I'd share it here with periodic updates and hopefully you can offer some encouragement. 

My time zone is GMT (22:30 rn) and at some point between now and midnight I'm going to have my final ( very desperately needed tbh) pee then go to bed.

My capacity is nothing too special (max I've measured is 1.2 litres) but I have a particular affinity for long slow holds and while I normally keep well hydrated I can afford one day of watching what I drink. 

Wish me luck! 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided to attempt my first ever 24 hour stretch without a pee.  I would definitely lose motivation and give in at some point if I did it alone so I thought I'd share it here with periodic

Pretty unremarkable so far. Woke up feeling the need to pee but it's died down. Had half a glass of water and am settling down to do a few hours of work. 

Actual footage of me a minute ago

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Good luck! It’ll be quite a feat if you manage it. Watching with deep interest...

I think it should be possible, apparently average amount of pee per 24 hours is 800 to 2000ml. As my capacity is 1200ml historically, as long as I drink sensibly it should be possible all be it with a very very full bladder for many hours. 

48 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I think it should be possible, apparently average amount of pee per 24 hours is 800 to 2000ml. As my capacity is 1200ml historically, as long as I drink sensibly it should be possible all be it with a very very full bladder for many hours. 

Interesting! I think I must drink too much in a day to manage that (I probably get through 2L of tea alone) - I struggle for more than a few hours, especially in the morning! I have every confidence in you though 🙂

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Good luck! What time did you end up peeing last night?

11:40

Currently struggling a bit, I'm feeling a pretty strong need to go and the thought of holding for another 11 and a half hours sounds exhausting. Getting slightly fidgety with the discomfort but I know that's kinda in my head. I want to pee 😥

22 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

11:40

Currently struggling a bit, I'm feeling a pretty strong need to go and the thought of holding for another 11 and a half hours sounds exhausting. Getting slightly fidgety with the discomfort but I know that's kinda in my head. I want to pee 😥

13 hours is already an impressively long time to wait! I’ve peed about three times already since getting up at 7am and already need to go again, so I can imagine how badly you must need to go by now 😁 

7 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

13 hours is already an impressively long time to wait! I’ve peed about three times already since getting up at 7am and already need to go again, so I can imagine how badly you must need to go by now 😁 

The thought of someone else peeing does not help matters ahaha

I'm not sure I'm gonna make 24 hours but I'm gonna hold as long as i possibly can. 

I am really very full. It's not increasingly quickly though so if I can grit my teeth and summon the willpower I should be able to hold onto this for some hours longer 

47 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I am really very full. It's not increasingly quickly though so if I can grit my teeth and summon the willpower I should be able to hold onto this for some hours longer

that's good! please try to hold it as long as you can. we can help you and encourage you 😉

1 hour ago, Ell19 said:

The thought of someone else peeing does not help matters ahaha

I'm not sure I'm gonna make 24 hours but I'm gonna hold as long as i possibly can. 

You can do it! Less than nine hours to go now. Do you have to go out anywhere or can you at least struggle a bit more openly in private?

I don't have to go out today which is why I chose today. 

I feel the need really bad but I know I'm not at my limit yet, my bladder has some room to expand, I know it can get bigger than it currently is. 

It's just hard keeping this up for so long, I'm basically permanently sat on my foot or with something pressed between my legs to try and dull the urge so I can ignore it longer. 

But damn I feel so full. 

Guest Rumorhasit

And you still have what, 8 hours left? You may need to release a little of the pressure so you can make it. 

25 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

How much have you had to drink today, out of interest?

About 750ml of water so far

13 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

How are you feeling? Is your bladder bulging?

Yes, a little, I don't bulge much much but if i feel where it is when I'm at my limit it usually reaches out to my hip bones and up to my belly button. At the moment it's not quite there so it still has a little room to expand but it's definitely very very full. I cannot get comfortable at all, it's taking up a lot of attention and squirming. The pressure is constant and intense. 

2 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Maybe you should stand up? How serious your potty dance is a is a good indication of how much longer you can last 😛

When I stand up I keep my legs tightly crossed and bend over slightly. Also swaying my hips from side to side. And I walk slowly and smoothly to minimise jolting of my heavy bladder.