Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Haven’t taken a piss in 5 hours. Stuck in traffic and dying to pee since the past 1 hour. No access to toilets anytime soon and no cups or bottles.. no trees. Holding my dick so hard. If I don’t get to a toilet very soon, I’m going to piss my pants. Wanna peeee!!! 

Any tips to hold on? Gotta go so bad! Rocking and edging on my seat 

After yesterday's forced desperation, I've decided to do a hold today. For those of you who don't know what happened, the above posts should give an idea. I was stuck in a massive traffic jam on a highway for around 8 hours. By the 5th hour, I was in utter desperation, somehow I had to go, but I'd nowhere to go. No cups. No bottles, no towels, trees, containers, nothing. I was stuck in my car and holding, praying that somehow, someway, I get to pee. Into the 6th hour and 45 minutes, I whipped it out, opened the door and sprayed a thick steady stream onto the road. I got looks. But hey, I had to go.

Now, I'm at home and sipping on fluids to fill myself up. Currently at a 5/10. I feel a continuous dull ache in my bladder, it's the time I can really do with a visit to the loo. I'm open to anyone wanting to control my bladder.

Guest wetguy917
36 minutes ago, ntiu_123 said:

After yesterday's forced desperation, I've decided to do a hold today. For those of you who don't know what happened, the above posts should give an idea. I was stuck in a massive traffic jam on a highway for around 8 hours. By the 5th hour, I was in utter desperation, somehow I had to go, but I'd nowhere to go. No cups. No bottles, no towels, trees, containers, nothing. I was stuck in my car and holding, praying that somehow, someway, I get to pee. Into the 6th hour and 45 minutes, I whipped it out, opened the door and sprayed a thick steady stream onto the road. I got looks. But hey, I had to go.

Now, I'm at home and sipping on fluids to fill myself up. Currently at a 5/10. I feel a continuous dull ache in my bladder, it's the time I can really do with a visit to the loo. I'm open to anyone wanting to control my bladder.

What are you drinking? 

Still haven’t gone 

the past two hours were really hard with me nearly losing it and wanting to go run and pee. But I held on, this was exactly how I felt when stuck in my car with nowhere to go. Anybody wants to give me permission or make me hold on 

Just aching so badly, can’t think of anything but relief. Can’t sit still. Shaking my legs. Really really need to go. 

3 more hours left to end the hold. I had wanted to go long back and I still haven’t gone. Urine’s there in my shaft too and I wanted to end the hold for so long. I was that and am that desperate! I just can’t wait to pee. 

I’m erect from being so full and desperate. Been holding myself too to help me control the need. Hasn’t been of much help. Holding my erection now and slowly rocking back and forth on my chair. Problem is... now that I’m hard.. how will I pee when the time ends? It’s hard to piss with an erection 

Finally ended the hold a while back. With all the piss in my bladder and shaft, it felt like I’d burst. So I just ran to the loo. Being hard, I couldn’t empty myself, could only let out a little. After waiting a bit more and with a little push to my bladder, i got full relief. 

• The topic was locked