Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part two. This is just wetting. Results of a first, fantastic date. Now moving far more into fiction. My memory of Kirkwall and the event's have been blurred by many, many moons. I know we ate in a Chinese but I don't think it was up stairs? As my memory is faulty and the story is verging heavily into "made up" I have taken liberties in the layout of the city and it's places. Sorry to any locals looking for authenticity.  Hope people like my writing and constructive criticism or feedback is appreciated. 

Enjoy

Part two. Catch up.

As Samantha and I sat opposite each other in Kirkwall’s best Chinese restaurant my mind cast back over the day’s events. After our exciting discovery of what we now shared between us, everything was a bit of a blur. After Sam skipped into the shower to clean up I had used the available hose to wash out her suit (not at all bothered by the fact it was full of her pee) and rinsed her clothes out for her before popping into the woman's side of the toilets to leave them hanging to dry. I couldn't help but draw deeply on the aroma of her long johns before washing them out though. The slightly sharp sent of her pee mixed with its own and the seas salty tang made me instantly hard again. As she washed her body in private I washed my own, first rinsing the outside of my suit then stripping if off with practiced speed to hang next to hers outside. Jumping into the gents I took care of my own "leak" and rearranged my clothing just as she came out of the shower unit, now dressed in loose black trousers and plain dark blue polo shirt. After chucking her diving cloths into a bin bag to join her underwear, we grabbed the suits and walked back to join the others.

Sorting our gear out and sitting around waiting for the last dive of the day to end had been agony. Stealing glances at each other we had sat apart, chatting to the others about nothing in particular.  No one mentioned our behaviour from before or her unusual change in cloths. And no one seemed to sense any change between us. When everyone was up and back we completed the daily ritual of loading the van and piling into the mini bus for the drive back to the dive unit in Stromness. Charging bottles and cleaning and sorting all the gear took another hour before we got the nod to head off to do what we wanted. Normally this would be a swift dive into our hostel where I and the other lads stayed for the five weeks and Sam back to her rented room in the house of a relative of  Rob the instructors.

A swift dinner of super noodles and chicken would normally prelude hitting the local (and only) pub for 8-10 pints of Guinness. Not tonight though. I wave off the others claiming I wasn’t feeling 100% and showered and changed into something more decent than the days dive rig, our normal fare for the pub . Stromness is a diving town. It was usual to not bother changing. Instead, a fresh pair of plain black briefs over a pair of black jeans and a light gray polo. Something I could "play catchup" in and still be responsibly discreet in, as I felt my own "not in public" rule to deliberate wettings was about to be broken. As the others poured out of the hostel I left and walked up the street to Sam's house, catching her as she stepped outside, right on time. She had changed again, now dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. She spun to my appreciative wolf whistle to show off how the jeans clung to her every curve. Her long hair pulled into a ponytail reaching down to just above the small of her back. We came together for a quick embrace, a quick kiss that seemed much more nervous than our exchange earlier in the day. We walked further down the street quite shy around each other as we went searching for the town’s only taxI service to take us into the big city of Kirkwall. A 20 minute ride and we soon settled into our seats upstairs overlooking the cathedral in the centre of town.

"So," she asked after our drinks of lager and chilled water had arrived. "This whole "accident" thing. Not your first time then?"
I swallowed a gulp of beer nervously. I had decided not to hold back because if this could work, I was going for it.
"Well. I told you about my two accidents previous". She nodded her remembrance. "They were both genuine accidents but neither accident was my first. I stumbled across watersports in high school after seeing one of the girls there wet herself deliberately to get out of a class. I remember feeling so turned on by watching her do it and I couldn't understand it. Everyone else was disgusted by what she did but not me. I looked it up on the internet. It’s called oromoroshi. Japanese. Basically, a love or fetish for getting desperate or seeing others that way and having accidents. It just turned me on and I can't explain how or why but it does. I tried it at home and was hooked" I looked up to see her staring into my eyes as I spoke. "I never would have wanted you to have an accident like today but I admit, I found the whole thing hot. God knows why it turns me on but......there you go. The pooping thing kind of followed on logically from that and again the internet showed me that that was its own subset of the whole scat scene which actually freaks me out a little. Having an accident, deliberate or not is one thing, but if it leaves the pants for anything other than being dumped then I'm out." Sam nodded as she followed what I was saying, glancing around quickly to see if anyone could be listening.

"I think I understand. I admit that going when your desperate, I mean so desperate your dancing around like a loon does feel amazing sometimes. I just never considered the idea of just letting it happen an option. When I finally did pee today on the boat all I could think was "holy shit this feels sooo good". As mortified as I was it felt so...fantastic letting go like that. The heat and wetness spreading through the layers. It was indescribable. Even pooping myself. Feeling it slide out slowly, tenting my pants until I had to push to get it out. Feeling it smoosh into a ball under me, spreading out slightly. The new heat of it against my skin. Doing it in front of you was killing me. I was mortified. "What must he think, good god everything is ruined" but when you held me and told me it was alright it was all too much. The sensations I was feeling and everything. I was embarrassed to cry on you like that but it was so overwhelming." Sam sat back in her seat taking a gulp of her beer then the ice water. "All I could think when I finally got myself together was that I must have misunderstood you, that you had to be disgusted by what I did. When you told me about your own accidents, that you were far from bothered by what I'd done, I was ecstatic."  She flashed me that killer grin of hers again. "I hope you appreciated what came next"
I sat back and sighed at her. "To fucking right I did. I had my own little accident to clean up after as well. You weren't alone in your orgasm."
"Shhhhh" she hissed looking around again. No one was close and the light background music hid our conversation. She looked back.  "That was.....ok, that was....." Flustered and blushing deep red she glared at me. She gulped a big mouthful of beer again then took a deep breath to calm herself. "That was something else. Doing... It, on my own, I have never had two orgasms or any orgasm like that. I couldn't believe it. I even wet myself again and I thought I was empty. Completely. If that’s what oromoroshi can do to me then...damn." She glanced up, eyes shining again. "Or maybe it was you. Like I said, I've been crushing on you since we met last year for the intro dives back at uni. You were so much cooler than the others. Their all so obvious and oblivious at the same time. Sniffing around. You were all shy and mysterious and..... dignified. I liked that. I liked you."  She reached out and we joined hands across the table. "I'm serious" she continued, almost whispering. "My first time. I want it to be you. If you'll have a wet messy accident-prone girl like me."  She looked away, eyes wet now from the tears threatening to spill over, raw emotion plain on her face. I reached out to cup her face with my hand and dragged her back up to look at me before leaning in for a long, deep kiss.
"I would be honoured to be you first" I replied to her question as we broke apart. She blushed again. "I take it from your statement that today's activities were not a one off then?"  A smirk was my answer.
"I guess we can see how the beer affects me. After a few I always break the seal far too early". We laughed at her statement and before we could continue a waiter appeared with our starters. As we ate and drank our fill, conversation turned to other things. Music and movies were the main topics but we also discussed our mutual love of gaming, arguing playfully over what was best. Final fantasy or zelda. Sonic or Mario for the old school in us. Eventually, after an excellent meal two jugs of water and four pints of asakI each we payed our bill, Sam refusing to let me cover it saying that her family was loaded where I was usually skint, working two jobs in Edinburgh to pay my way. I was l little miffed but she said that our relationship was going to be....unconventional enough so why stick to normal roles. I relented enough to let her pay half. We then wandered out into town to explore the darkening night and see where it could take us.

The weather started to cool as we wandered around, eventually dipping into a small old fashioned pub thanks to the music drifting out its door. The Pouges featured heavily on the playlist as we sat with fresh drinks between us at a little table near the back, exploring our knowledge of books. The smoky atmosphere not really bothering us as the clientele of older men and woman, obviously locals and not the tourists who were usually thick on the ground in town sat around us unwinding from the day. After a spirited discussion of the works of Sir Terry Pratchett I stared to recognise the signs. Her legs started to rub together and her conversation slowly died to nothing. A few knowing glances between us were confirmed with a nod and a smile. She was filling up rapidly. I got another round of drinks eager for the start of the entertainment. I could feel my own bladder start to fill as I stood at the bar but experience told me I had at least a couple of hours before I was in real trouble. I slipped in next to her, dragging my chair to sit closer so I could lean into her. Her sent filled my nostrils, the floral hint of her shampoo mingling with a light musk from her perfume. I kissed her again, emboldened by the booze and a growing sense of ease around this remarkable woman. We kissed for several minutes, our hands either linked on the table or running through each other’s hair. As we pulled apart, I nuzzled into her neck and began to whisper.

"You starting to get desperate again aren't you?" My question was answered by a small nod. "Filling up. Fidgeting like a little girl. How long before I get a little dance from you?"
"I don't know" was her quiet little reply, almost squeaked as I nibbled on her ear. "I need to go. It's the beer. I need to go or I'll have an accident right hear in the pub."
"Hmmmm" I breathed onto her. "Poor little baby. Two pee pee accidents in one day. How naughty. Its almost like your getting turned on by the idea."
"Well who's fault is that then? I was perfectly respectable before I met you." Her eye flashed at me again. "Your corrupting my innocent ways. Now, all I can think is about letting go. About the warmth spreading into my panties. Into my jeans. They won't hide a thing. Everyone will be able to see. And it will be your fault." As she said all this her squirming had continued. Our hands on the table separated as she went to hold herself. She gazed into my eyes then leaned in to whisper into my ear. "But it's far too early to start any games yet."  She stood up, bouncing to her feet. "I'm off to the loo. Back in a bit" she wiggled her way out past me, pushing her breasts against my head as she passed. With another impish grin she swayed her hip on the way to the signposted toilets. As she passed, one of the local gents turned to give me a grin and a thumbs up. "I know" I thought to myself returning the gesture with a weak smile.  "And you don't know the half of it mate." I sat back in my seat, adjusting myself to hide my now obvious reaction to Sam's game.

When she returned she wordless nodded to me then the loos but broke into a grin at my swift shake of the head. Our conversation turned back to literature then and as the hours started to drift past to the steady march of drinks and her increasingly frequent trips to the toilet, we discussed anything we thought of. Family, hope and aspirations, favourite Pokémon even (Squirtle swiftly agreed by both. I mean come on. What else?). Through all of it, it was my turn to fill. To fidget as my bladder started to stretch. I was desperate now. I knew I had at most 30 minutes in me, probably less if we moved on. As I stared to hold myself discreetly under the table, I could see her excitement rise. Eventually as we finished our fourth pint, she again rose to her feet, this time pulling my to mine.

"I want to go for a walk" she exclaimed, dragging me to the door.  I followed her into the night, waving and yelling our goodbyes to the bar staff who shouted their own goodbyes. I made it into the street without hobbling like a fool but in the cold air, it hit me like a sledgehammer I felt my bladder contract and my muscles started to ache. Looking across I could see the cold having a similar effect on Sam with the added benefit of watching her nipples harden against the fabric of her shirt, now pulled in tight against her perky breasts.  As we moved across the road and into a small open area of grassy parkland next to the cathedral, I felt my pee start to move. I was having to seriously squeeze myself now, gripping the end of my cock for all’s worth. Samantha looked almost as bad, one hand holding herself shamelessly but she had been to the toilet only 15 minutes before and, even accounting for the broken seal, was nowhere near as bad. As we sat on a wooden bench I felt the first pulse of my bladder, a seconds worth of flow, warming and dampening my briefs, the heat and wetness spreading into a spot the size of a £2 coin in my crotch.

As I gasped loudly at the loss of control Samantha's eyes snapped to my crotch.
"Did you?" She asked, her breathing shallow and harsh in the quiet night.
"A little" was my curt reply. All effort was in trying to stop the impending flood. This was serious. The last time I did this I was humiliated in front of nearly a hundred strangers but now, as scared as I was of the coming accident, of being in public, of Sam realising this wasn't for her and leaving me alone and soaked on that bench I realised I had neither a choice or any real desire to stop. I leaned back, one arm around Samantha's shoulders the other now placed on my thigh. Even as my cock swelled before the pee started to lash out of me, I felt Samantha's hand replace mine. She rubbed my crotch, a sharp intake of breath at feeling the dampness followed by a squeal of delight as my thick stream of piss flooded my jeans. I could feel it hitting my pubic hair before flowing up and back down around my hips. Instantly soaking through the layers of my clothing. Running over my rapidly growing cock, the warmth enveloping my balls before flooding the seat under me and running off to the grass below. A hissing, burbling sound filled the air as it filtered through my saturated jeans, my own gasps halted as we both held our breath as I completely went to the toilet in my clothes, completely flooded myself, the bench and Sam's hand, now rubbing up my growing length through the soaked material. And still it kept coming. I knew I could hold a lot but damn. It seemed to go on for minutes. I could feel every part of my jeans were soaked now, my stream collecting on the wooden slats, dripping down the back of my legs till my socks started to feel a familiar warm wetness. It spread beside me, slowly dampening the leg and seat of Samantha's own jeans. The bottom of my shirt was even getting a drenching as I had sat partially on the back of it. My breathing finally returned to normal as the stream started to die. Both of us sat in wonder at what had happened. As Sam's hand continued its rubbing, before I even knew what was happening, I came hard, flooding my briefs with a new, slick wetness. I gasped and bent over, my free hand grabbing hers and holding it in place as I felt my cock pulse again and again. A feral groan escaped me as I sat there, completely out of control of my own body.

As I came down I looked over to her shakily. The eyes that met mine where wide, shining bright in the scatter off the floodlight enveloping the nearby cathedral. She was flushed and sweaty, strands of her hair plastered damply against her forehead, the rest still in its tight ponytail. She leaned in for our most hungry, passionate kiss yet. Our lips and tongues met, her free hand, now wet with my pee ran up my chest under my polo, my own, damp now as well, groped at her through her shirt. She bit my lip wildly and I tasted blood but the pain was sharp and exciting.  Without words I started to pull her onto me and she straddled me on the seat. The heat I felt as I rubbed her through her jeans, the dampness I swore I felt had nothing to do with her own impending flood. Her nipples were hard under my touch, my hand quickly finding its way into her shirt, pulling it up. A lacy dark red satin bra greeted me, panels of sheer lace showing of her dark little nipples. I hungrily leaned in to kiss them, tasting a trace of my own salty pee from my groping.

As she pushed her chest into my face my other hand felt a brief wave of wetness. I pushed her back slightly, letting me gaze down to the expanding rose on her jeans. She shuddered, her breath held again as a second wave flooded out of her, her thighs now darkening rapidly. Again she stopped, holding on for all she could. I continued rubbing her, returning the her earlier favour. I lent back in to kiss the other breast, first licking the exposed skin before tonguing then biting gently on the nipple. I was rewarded with a deep moan from her and a third much longer flood. This time, as the first of her drops stared to fall on me she couldn't stop. Another moan was coupled with an increase in flow, the drops becoming a stream and for the second time that night my crotch was flooded with the warm wetness of pee as her bladder emptied it's self into her outfit, streaming noisily out of her sodden jeans to run over my stomach as she rose on her knees, flooding more of my shirt, everything I had on now drenched from below my chest.  The heat spread around us and my rubbings had the desired effect. Even as she peed for all she was worth, she screamed as her orgasm swept over her, arching her back enough that I had to grab her and pull her tight to me to stop her falling off. Her nails bit into my shoulder blade where she was grabbing me, the pain playing nicely again, cutting through my own feeling of ecstasy from my duel release. As she spent herself, her muscles relaxed and, as her stream died, she flopped onto me. I once again received a face full of her breasts as she clutched at me. God I loved this woman

After a minute or so of hard breathing we both sat up, stealing a gentle kiss before pulling apart. That’s when we both realised we were sitting in a small cloud of steam from the cold night and our bladder's efforts.  Samantha looked at me, giggled then burst out laughing. She jumped off the bench then started to skip around in front of me as I lent back into the bench, my legs spread wide in our steaming puddle.
"I knew that was hot" she laughed at me, "but I didn't realise it was smoking hot,". I groaned and then laughed at her joke. This incredible woman and her incredibly lame jokes. How had I thought she was funny?  At that moment I didn't care. As she danced in her soaked jeans before me, I realised that she was as hooked on me as I was on her. To show her dorky side like this, skipping and dancing in her wetness, was probably even more a big deal than sharing said wetting and orgasm. I stood up and pulled her into a deep kiss as I once again reflected how lucky I was, and how much I was going to enjoy the last half of this diving course.

I haven't written it yet but I am planning at least 5 or 6 more parts to this story, as the relationship continues to grow and as we continue to explore ourselves and our mutual fetish. If people want, I can release updates with and without any further messing. There won't be much, but it will be there. Let me know i guess.

Edited by RNSL81 (see edit history)

Thanks everyone. I'm happy to know people like my work. Between life and work, time is limited but it important to me that I work on this story. I hope to have the next chapter or two finished soon. may include (and will by the end), female wetting, male wetting, messing (both), sex, bed wetting and diapers. I hope you all enjoy. 

Any feed back or suggestions are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I feel relay happy that I have gotten the positive comments. Part three was originally going to be a single chapter but as I wrote it, ended up being one and a half. Ish. Its only wetting and its toward then end but I felt that it was important to fully establish quite a lot of things so, although both parts are fairly short and, I feel, quite story heavy, I feel that they will let me move on and have fun with the later chapters. Even as I wrote this several more occurred to me. Shared wetting of diapers at 35 meters and in a dry suit anyone?

As before, would love to get any feedback or constructive criticism. Message me or let me know in the comments.

Part 3. Homeward bound.

“WHATS GOING ON HERE!”

Sam and I froze as the shout shocked us to the core. A torch beam spit the darkness cast by the shadow of the moonlit church as a man moved into view around its side.

“What in the hell is this then?” he asked quietly as he moved towards us taking in the scene. Sam now hugging as close to me as she could trying to hide herself, jeans dark with her pee, Me in clearly soaked jeans and polo, both of us still steaming gently in the cold air.

“Um” I started, not sure how to even begin explaining things to this guy. Then I took a real look at him. High-vis vest, radio, cap. Oh. A cop. The future suddenly looked considerably less pleasurable. “I swear we weren’t having sex in public” I blurted out. Sam squeaked against my chest as it hit her as well that that could be a real crime. “We were making out and got a bit carried away and had a little accident in the moment. We weren’t exposing ourselves or doing anything or…or….” I was babbling now, trying to figure out how the hell we were going to get out of this.

A sigh from the cop cut me off. His torch lowered and his head slumped. “Bloody tourists.” was his long-suffering sounding response. He looked up. “Let me guess. You’re hear on a holiday and thought that this was the perfect time to play out your little watersports fantasy?”

“No officer” was my quiet reply. “Were over in Stromness on a diving course” I turned to face him fully and allowed Sam to slide behind me and hide herself. As her head rested between my shoulder blades I heard a sob from behind me and realised just how humiliated and upset she was. After all. I was burning red with shame and felt like crying myself. The officer squinted at me.

“At the uni labs? The commercial course” I nodded, staring down at me feet. “I should have known.” He switched off the torch now, sliding it into a loop on his belt. “And so what do you plan on doing now then? I know all the taxi drivers and none of them are taking you in that state.” Still not looking at him I shrugged. I had actually been wondering that exact issue myself. Another sigh. “You have a room in town to shower and change in. Or shag in as I guess that’s the ultimate objective of the night?” As I shook my head a deep sniffle behind me mirrored my own thoughts. That was the plan for the evening. Was.

For what seemed like an eternity the cop stared at the two of us, taking in the drenched clothes, my own obvious embarrassment and Sam’s fear, hiding behind me. One final, long sigh.

”OK then. Come on with me. My car has plastic covers in the back. A bit of wee won’t hurt them, they’ve seen worse. And plenty of the same as well. I can take you back through to Stromness and drop you wherever you’re staying.” He turned away from us, heading back to the corner of the church. Sensing our obvious reluctance to follow he turned back. “You two are not getting a better deal than that. No charges, criminal or financial, no arrests for…public order. No-one has to find out. I can see how upset you both are so maybe this did just get away from you both. It’s up to you.”

I gently turned around to Sam. She looked as red and upset as I felt. She gazed up at me then nodded wordlessly. I turned away, taking her hand in mine and led her after the cop. We quickly caught up and he led us to the path and along the front of the church. Luckily the streets were deserted and, in the dim light of the street lights, you had to look close to see what we had been up to. Parked about twenty meters away was a small cop car. Not one of the big estates or 4x4s, just a local beat cops squad car. As we approached he pulled out his keys and unlocked the car. Before he climbed in he turned to us.

“Scot” He said.

“Stuart and Samantha.”

“OK. Hop in then. It’s about 30 minutes. I’d appreciate it if you two just sat quietly and didn’t get up to any further hanky panky in the back. And if you need to go again, then please let me know. A little transfer off your clothes is one thing, a puddle in the back is another.”

“Thank you Scot” Sam finally spoke up. “I now this must be a hassle for you and I…We really do appreciate it. I had no idea what we were going to do. I never really thought.”

“Well,” he replied as we climbed into the car. “I guess given that you both look a little drunk that you got too carried away. Honestly, from you lot out of the uni this isn’t the worst you lot have behaved. Maybe not this years class, yet, but previous years have caused issues. This wee car has seen a grand slam in the back. That was a hassle to clean up. Five minutes with a damp cloth and the car will be as good as new from you two. Where you heading to by the way?” I looked at Sam again as the car set off. She gazed into my eyes, clearly overcoming the embarrassment of being caught now that the world wasn’t ending. She suddenly looked away shyly. She told Scot her address and settled down and snuggled into me. She giggled lightly.

“Wee car.” She managed to get out between giggles. I groaned as she took a deep breath to steady herself. She might have been close to a bit hysterical.

Your all damp” she whispered to me

“And who’s fault is that?” Another giggle.

“Sorry. I guess we did get a little carried away. You still want to come back to mine” My heart broke slightly at the vulnerability in that last question. I pulled her into a hug.

“Yes babe. I would still love to come round. If you still want me.” She squeezed me tightly and I felt her nod. “In that case I’m sure you’ve boasted about how good your shower in the house is. And I believe Rob’s cousin is out at her boyfriends so we have it to ourselves. A nice long shower to clean up and sober up a bit more then we’ll see what happens next.”

The remainder of the car ride was made in total silence. It was a little uncomfortable but Sam and I just cuddled in the back and, as we weren’t getting up to anything more, Scot seemed content to just let us be. As we got closer to Stromness I started to get quite cold. Scot had the window down (probably a sensible option to stop the car filing with the smell of our “accident”). Our clothing had cooled and Sam shivered against me. I squeezed her tighter and rubbed her arm and shoulder. She looked up to me again and from a slight smile and wiggle of her hips and rub of her thighs I realised that she was starting to feel the continuing effects of the fluids we had drank again. As I realised that I realised I was the same. Not desperate, but thanks to the booze, the orgasm and the cold, I was starting to get quite full enough. To my relief thought, the lights of Stromness were just around the next bend. After only a few more minutes we pulled up outside Sam’s house. After we climbed out, slightly unsure what to do now, Scot leaned out of the window.

“Right you two. Don’t worry about the back, I’m heading back to the office, I’ll wipe the car down there.  Just do me a favour. Don’t do this again. You will not get a repeat of my generosity. I advise planning ahead. And for advice, the Golden Rooms B and B has excellent service and doesn’t sweat the little things like an accident. It’s rooms live up to the name if you catch my drift.” A massive wink from Scot as he rolled up the window and started to pull away left us blown away, gaping after him in the street.

“Did he….” stammered Samantha. “Did he?”

“Well. Watersports is more mainstream than people might think. It certainly sound like he speaks from experience.” We gazed into each other’s eyes again. “Shall we?”

“Yes. I’m fucking freezing now”

“So I can see” At my reply she rubbed her own breasts, giving her hard nipples a squeeze between her fingers. Moaning slightly, it was clear that the night was hopefully just getting started.

She jumped past me suddenly with a jumpy energy, skipping up the stairs leading up to the door of her house. Keys quickly in hand she pulled open the door and turned to me. As I followed her up she bowed me into the hallway. The stairs led to the second floor before me and an open door to the right led to the living room. Down the hall was the kitchen. The lights were all off and the house silent confirming that we had the place to ourselves. A wall clock showed it wasn’t even half past ten. After shutting and locking the door behind me she spoke up.

“So…. I need a little wee again. I guess you do too?” I nodded at her questing. A slightly forced cheeky grin lit up her face. “Sooooo. In that case I have a proposal. In town I may have soaked your top just a little bit. How about you return the favour? I’m a little afraid that my poor white shirt won’t hid anything once it gets wet but it seems fair to me.” I groaned at the mental image that conjured up. He dark red bra suddenly on show under the shear wet top. Her tight stomach, hot pee running down it, down her hips and thighs. I was already hard in my jeans. She easily saw the bulge. Hesitating only slightly she continued “That’s clearly a yes then. Come on. Shower. The cubicle is huge. More than enough room for two. I have some nice thick towels on the heated rack and the heating on in my room. A nice double bed. That already has a waterproof mattress protector. And a supply of…” She turned bright red again and looked down, suddenly unable to contain the uneasiness that had been building since our exit of the car.  “Condoms” she whispered. I smiled and pulled her into another hug. We kissed for the first time since the church. It went on for a long time. Eventually we parted.

“Sam,” I started gently. “We don’t need to rush this. I feel nervous already and it’s not my first time. It’s defiantly the first time I’ve felt like this though and I want it to be perfect for us both. If you want to slow things down, especially after what happened in town, especially as we’re both still a little drunk I totally understand. Even if we just end up having a kiss and a cuddle and I head out for now or we settle down into bed to sleep without going any further. I get it. I want this to be special for you. For you not to regret this in any way.

Even as I spoke, I could see her tear up. As I continued, she leaned into another embrace. Another sniffle came from my chest. For a few minutes we stood like that. One arm wrapped around her back, the other stroking her hair. Her head resting on my chest, arms around my waist. Suddenly her arms tightened around me.

“If I want to have a shower on my own and get into my jammies, can I lend you some shorts and you can sleep with me in the bed? I’ll throw your clothes in the washer/drier before we do. I just want…. Just want this to be right. I want this but….”

I hugged her tighter as I answered

“Of course. I’d love to spend the night. And I’m totally ok with that plan. If you throw me a towel and your wet clothes, I can figure out the washing machine and get it running while you shower. I’ll join you when I’m showered up as well. We can snuggle. I’d like that.” When I finished speaking she looked up at me. As I was expecting there were tears running down her cheeks. She smiled up to me and despite the tears her beauty once again took my breath.

“Thank you. Thank you. I’ll go and get everything sorted. I’ll put my stuff in a basket and leave it outside with a towel. The washing powder is under the sink. I….” She leaned into another hug. “Thank you.”

Three quarters of an hour later, clean and dry from the shower and in a pair of borrowed purple sleeping shorts I quietly knocked on her bedroom door. At her muffled invitation, I slipped into the room. A small lamp on the bedside table was the only light source. She was lying in her double bed under a thin looking duvet. Simple light blue bedding looked soft and inviting. All that was visible of Sam was her face framed by her beautiful hair spread over the pillows. Her fingers clutched at the duvet. I saw her shuffle slightly and the covers raised. Underneath, Sam was dressed in simple white satin pyjamas. They clung to her curves and for a second or two my passion flared. She was more beautiful than ever in that moment. The simple white fabric accenting her smooth, pale skin and her black hair. The space she left was inviting. I crossed over to the bed. Her eyes went wide at the bulge in my shorts from the overall effect of her beauty but she never said anything and I made no effort to drive the moment to anything further. I simply slid down beside her and let the covers flop over me. She pulled me against her and wrapped her limbs around my body but there was nothing sexual about it, even as we ourselves pressed against each other in the most exciting way. She seemed to melt into me and sighed as the tension of the whole night seemed to leave her. After a while I rolled over slightly and turned off the light. She rolled over as well, facing away from me and letting me wrap her up this time. Slowly, her breathing steadied and a could tell she was drifting off. I wasn’t far behind, smiling as I considered everything that had happened that day, taking in the sent of her, feeling her warmth against me. As I drifted into oblivion, I knew one thing. I was in love. This was something truly special.

Part 3.5 - The Morning After

I was drifting in a fluffy cloud, flying lightly along. Warm, calm contented. Apart from a niggly little itch. On my side. But it wasn’t an itch. It was a tickle. And it was getting worse. Suddenly I snapped awake as the tickle turned to a pinch.

“Whazzzt!” I mumbled, not quite sure where I was for a second. Then, as I heard the giggle from the warm body hugging tight to me it all came back. Sam’s hands moved away from my side where she had managed to tweak me into consciousness. A weak light poked between the curtains of the rooms window.

“Hey baby” she whispered breathily. “I thought you would sleep all morning.”

“Hmmm? What time is it?”

“Just gone seven. We need to be up at the school by nine. It takes ten minutes to walk up the hill.” She snuggled tight against me. Her breasts rubbing against my chest with only a thin layer of satin separating our skin. Her leg slid up between mine, thigh rubbing against my steadily hardening manhood. I moaned as the contact sent an electric shiver up my spine. “I feel much better this morning. No hang over. No sore head or upset tummy. No hesitations.” The last was said with another tight squeeze and a look direct into my eyes. I could see it as well. Passion and determination filled her eyes. Then they narrowed as an impish look took over her face. “I do have a very full bladder though.”

Fully awake now, in more ways than one, I grinned at her.

“Oh really. Hmmm. What do I do with that information. I suppose I should add that my own state is very similar. Morning pee and all that. I guess we have two choices. We get up and deal with that in the utterly boring normal way…” I trailed off and Sam grinned at me.

“Option two would be” she asked as she asked as she ran a single finger through my meagre chest hair, having pulled back a little bit. Her erect nipples were as proud and obvious as my own erection. She had a nervous energy about her again but I could tell that, so far, she was ready to see where this would go. I knew one thing. She was in the driver seat. What I said last night still stood.

“Well.” I pretended to consider the options for a few seconds. “I guess, seeing as there is only one loo, and we’d have to clamber all over each other to try and run to see who gets in first, and I doubt I can even stand up without at least leaking a little, maybe it would just be best if we snuggled here and let things take their course?”

“Hmmm” she murmured. “I don’t like the idea of fighting and climbing all over you. However….” With a swift movement she writhed beside me and was suddenly on top of me. Her weight settled over my hips and her hands were on my chest pinning me on the bed. She was sat directly on my crotch and I could feel her rubbing against me. The cotton of the shorts I was wearing rubbed against me driving me to even higher passion. I pushed my hips up against her even as she ground against me. She leaned down and kissed me hard. After a few seconds I let my hands again wander in search of her breasts. She moaned, the vibration reverberating through my mouth even as our tongues danced over each other. After a few more minutes I felt her stiffen on top of me and a warm wetness flood me. The heat of it was accompanied by a loud hissing as she ground against me and deliberately emptied her bladder over me. Within seconds her pyjama bottoms and my shorts were saturated. Her hot pee ran up my hips and stomach as I pushed up into her. Beneath me I could feel the hot pool spreading. It felt electric against my skin and I could barely make a coherent sound as I shot a load into my shorts. On top of me, between the grinding, my playing with her breasts over he satin top, between the passion of our kiss, I could feel her tense against my body and start to shake as her own orgasm overtook her. Even as she continued to pee all over her pyjamas, her bed and me, she pulled out of the kiss with a scream and buried her hed into my shoulder. On my chest, her hands gripped me and I felt her teeth bite into my flesh as she struggled to contain the pleasure flowing through her body. Like the pain from her nails last night, it was the final straw. I lost myself in the moment, waves of pleasure rocking my body, just as the waves of her hot pee washed over me. Eventually we were both spent. She finally flopped down onto my chest.

After an undefinable amount of time I came to my senses. On top of me was the most beautiful woman in the world in a post orgasmic haze. Beneath me was a veritable lake of pee. The water proof mattress cover was doing us proud. The sheet was saturated and the covers had been thrown off in the excitement. My bum was in a literal puddle were our combined weight pushed us down. Lovely. Looking at Samantha, she was still breathing hard. Her body flushed and, in all honestly, giving of the kind of glow that had to be felt rather than seen. She managed to look me in the eye.

“Holy fuck” she managed to gasp out. “I. I. Holy fuck. Stuart. That was. Holy fuck.”

“Samantha” I replied. “I want you so much right now. I can’t even describe it. Please. If you want this to happen say now. If you want this to stop say now because honestly, I’m losing it. I’m… God I love you. I’m not saying this to make you say yes. I’m… I’m not sure why I’m saying this except as literal truth. I love you, I want you. God Samantha. I love you.”

Above me, even as I spoke, I saw he eye widen, then tear up as I poured out my heart to her. As I finished she practically screamed my name and threw herself down in a tight embrace. Our kiss was, hands down, the most passionate yet. Her hands were down my body now. Beneath the raw wet heat of her and feeling her touch I was becoming hard again. It had been only minutes but it didn’t matter. My own hands resumed their exploration of her breasts, pulling the buttons of her top open as fast as I could, As her perfect B cup breasts spilled out I groaned again in pleasure. Seeing them bared for the first time was captivating. The small dark nipples stood proud on the impossibly perky mounds of her breasts. As my hands and then tongue explored them she writhed over me. My left hand traced from her breast down her now bare stomach. It hit the top of her satin pyjama bottoms, still remarkably dry. I rubbed against the waist band a few times, allowing a figure or two to slip under. After no response than a subtle nod I slid my hand down further. Under the dark stain of her pee-soaked crotch I felt her hair as my fingers explored her body. My fingers ran through silky soft strands before I cupped her and felt the heat of her pussy. My index finger slid effortlessly between the slick wetness of her lips. Her gasp drove me on as the ring finger joined the first. The first slowly slid into her, and I could feel her tighten around my figure as she squirmed in pleasure. She allowed her body to drop down beside mine and I followed her movement. My hand, gently pulled out from her pyjamas and now, lying next to her, I swiftly fumbled to pulled down my shorts. After a brief struggle I managed to kick them clear. Now naked beside her, her top open, letting me take in the beautiful sight of her, I paused.

Her eyes were wide again as she took in the sight of my own body, my erection standing proud between us. I sat up next to her, coming to my knees by her hips. My hands found her hips and I gently gripped the waist band of her bottoms. I looked her in the eyes and, after a single breathy yes, started to slide them down her body. She bounced and shuffled her weight around until they were sliding down her thighs. Her legs rose in the air to allow me to slowly pull them down the smooth skin. My hands were actually gripping her legs and letting the wet satin ride above them. As I reached her feet, I let the pyjama bottoms fall away but kept my hands on her. They started a slow journey back down her legs but this time gently rode over the front of them, letting my fingers dip in between. As I approached her thighs she was gasping in pleasure and squirming beneath me. There was no resistance as I separated her legs, shuffling my body to allow them to drop either side of me. I paused here though. I drank in the sight of her naked body. Her passion and willingness was palpable. She was practically pulling me into her, her legs snaking around my hips. I was barely in control as her body almost thrashed beneath me. I barely managed to gasp out condom to her before she froze for a second. Before I could even suck in a laboured breath she was writhing to grab at the bedside cabinet. She pulled open the drawer so hard it slammed against the stops and grabbed at its contents. A few packets practically flew at me as she tried to get them to me. It took me seconds to pull one open. If there is a land speed record for donning protection I recon I owned it. It seemed like seconds until I had it on and she was practically mewing at me as I sunk down and positioned myself. I let her grab me as she took charge. First my tip was rubbing between her lips before she tightened her legs around me and started to pull me in. One of her hands was gripping mine and the other was holding my hip. I slide into her and I could see her suck in a deep breath. I held my position as I stared down at her. Her eyes were closed and her forehead bathed in sweat. I could see her grimace slightly even as I slid into her. Her eyes opened and she looked right at me before nodding. I slide into her full length now and another gasp, this time of pain, escaped her as her hand clasping mine tightened to breaking point. The other simply clawed at my body. The pain I felt was a pale reflection of hers though and for the longest time I simply held my body still letting her slowly relax beneath me. After a while I slowly started to move. As she moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain I moved fast and faster. I knew I was on borrowed time. As her body gripped mine, I could already feel my orgasm start to build. From my own moans and barely coherent gasps of her name, Samantha could tell I was close. She was clawing at my back now with her free hand, her left still clutching mine. My own free hand was to her right supporting my weight as I leant over her. I continued to move faster and faster. As I started to gasp for breath, I realised I was cumming as every muscle in my body seamed to tighten at once. I could feel Samantha tighten against me as her orgasm started to grip her. It felt like she was sucking me in further and further into a well of pleasure. I don’t know which of us was crying out the loudest. I was on top of her now, unable to hold myself up as my vision blurred. Beneath me she was convulsing. Waves of pleasure wracked us both as we spent every inch of ourselves. There was nothing between us. Both of us had given everything we had at that point. I rolled to her side, gently pulling out of her body. We embraced tightly, barely conscious of what was happening. I could hear her moaning my name even as I realised I had been gasping hers for some time. We held each other in a tight embrace as we let the shear explosiveness of what had just happened ware off. We both panted slowly as we stared into each other’s eyes, slowly I closed in for a kiss.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:30 PM, RNSL81 said:

Part two. This is just wetting. Results of a first, fantastic date. Now moving far more into fiction. My memory of Kirkwall and the event's have been blurred by many, many moons. I know we ate in a Chinese but I don't think it was up stairs? As my memory is faulty and the story is verging heavily into "made up" I have taken liberties in the layout of the city and it's places. Sorry to any locals looking for authenticity.  Hope people like my writing and constructive criticism or feedback is appreciated. 

Enjoy

Part two. Catch up.

As Samantha and I sat opposite each other in Kirkwall’s best Chinese restaurant my mind cast back over the day’s events. After our exciting discovery of what we now shared between us, everything was a bit of a blur. After Sam skipped into the shower to clean up I had used the available hose to wash out her suit (not at all bothered by the fact it was full of her pee) and rinsed her clothes out for her before popping into the woman's side of the toilets to leave them hanging to dry. I couldn't help but draw deeply on the aroma of her long johns before washing them out though. The slightly sharp sent of her pee mixed with its own and the seas salty tang made me instantly hard again. As she washed her body in private I washed my own, first rinsing the outside of my suit then stripping if off with practiced speed to hang next to hers outside. Jumping into the gents I took care of my own "leak" and rearranged my clothing just as she came out of the shower unit, now dressed in loose black trousers and plain dark blue polo shirt. After chucking her diving cloths into a bin bag to join her underwear, we grabbed the suits and walked back to join the others.

Sorting our gear out and sitting around waiting for the last dive of the day to end had been agony. Stealing glances at each other we had sat apart, chatting to the others about nothing in particular.  No one mentioned our behaviour from before or her unusual change in cloths. And no one seemed to sense any change between us. When everyone was up and back we completed the daily ritual of loading the van and piling into the mini bus for the drive back to the dive unit in Stromness. Charging bottles and cleaning and sorting all the gear took another hour before we got the nod to head off to do what we wanted. Normally this would be a swift dive into our hostel where I and the other lads stayed for the five weeks and Sam back to her rented room in the house of a relative of  Rob the instructors.

A swift dinner of super noodles and chicken would normally prelude hitting the local (and only) pub for 8-10 pints of Guinness. Not tonight though. I wave off the others claiming I wasn’t feeling 100% and showered and changed into something more decent than the days dive rig, our normal fare for the pub . Stromness is a diving town. It was usual to not bother changing. Instead, a fresh pair of plain black briefs over a pair of black jeans and a light gray polo. Something I could "play catchup" in and still be responsibly discreet in, as I felt my own "not in public" rule to deliberate wettings was about to be broken. As the others poured out of the hostel I left and walked up the street to Sam's house, catching her as she stepped outside, right on time. She had changed again, now dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. She spun to my appreciative wolf whistle to show off how the jeans clung to her every curve. Her long hair pulled into a ponytail reaching down to just above the small of her back. We came together for a quick embrace, a quick kiss that seemed much more nervous than our exchange earlier in the day. We walked further down the street quite shy around each other as we went searching for the town’s only taxI service to take us into the big city of Kirkwall. A 20 minute ride and we soon settled into our seats upstairs overlooking the cathedral in the centre of town.

"So," she asked after our drinks of lager and chilled water had arrived. "This whole "accident" thing. Not your first time then?"
I swallowed a gulp of beer nervously. I had decided not to hold back because if this could work, I was going for it.
"Well. I told you about my two accidents previous". She nodded her remembrance. "They were both genuine accidents but neither accident was my first. I stumbled across watersports in high school after seeing one of the girls there wet herself deliberately to get out of a class. I remember feeling so turned on by watching her do it and I couldn't understand it. Everyone else was disgusted by what she did but not me. I looked it up on the internet. It’s called oromoroshi. Japanese. Basically, a love or fetish for getting desperate or seeing others that way and having accidents. It just turned me on and I can't explain how or why but it does. I tried it at home and was hooked" I looked up to see her staring into my eyes as I spoke. "I never would have wanted you to have an accident like today but I admit, I found the whole thing hot. God knows why it turns me on but......there you go. The pooping thing kind of followed on logically from that and again the internet showed me that that was its own subset of the whole scat scene which actually freaks me out a little. Having an accident, deliberate or not is one thing, but if it leaves the pants for anything other than being dumped then I'm out." Sam nodded as she followed what I was saying, glancing around quickly to see if anyone could be listening.

"I think I understand. I admit that going when your desperate, I mean so desperate your dancing around like a loon does feel amazing sometimes. I just never considered the idea of just letting it happen an option. When I finally did pee today on the boat all I could think was "holy shit this feels sooo good". As mortified as I was it felt so...fantastic letting go like that. The heat and wetness spreading through the layers. It was indescribable. Even pooping myself. Feeling it slide out slowly, tenting my pants until I had to push to get it out. Feeling it smoosh into a ball under me, spreading out slightly. The new heat of it against my skin. Doing it in front of you was killing me. I was mortified. "What must he think, good god everything is ruined" but when you held me and told me it was alright it was all too much. The sensations I was feeling and everything. I was embarrassed to cry on you like that but it was so overwhelming." Sam sat back in her seat taking a gulp of her beer then the ice water. "All I could think when I finally got myself together was that I must have misunderstood you, that you had to be disgusted by what I did. When you told me about your own accidents, that you were far from bothered by what I'd done, I was ecstatic."  She flashed me that killer grin of hers again. "I hope you appreciated what came next"
I sat back and sighed at her. "To fucking right I did. I had my own little accident to clean up after as well. You weren't alone in your orgasm."
"Shhhhh" she hissed looking around again. No one was close and the light background music hid our conversation. She looked back.  "That was.....ok, that was....." Flustered and blushing deep red she glared at me. She gulped a big mouthful of beer again then took a deep breath to calm herself. "That was something else. Doing... It, on my own, I have never had two orgasms or any orgasm like that. I couldn't believe it. I even wet myself again and I thought I was empty. Completely. If that’s what oromoroshi can do to me then...damn." She glanced up, eyes shining again. "Or maybe it was you. Like I said, I've been crushing on you since we met last year for the intro dives back at uni. You were so much cooler than the others. Their all so obvious and oblivious at the same time. Sniffing around. You were all shy and mysterious and..... dignified. I liked that. I liked you."  She reached out and we joined hands across the table. "I'm serious" she continued, almost whispering. "My first time. I want it to be you. If you'll have a wet messy accident-prone girl like me."  She looked away, eyes wet now from the tears threatening to spill over, raw emotion plain on her face. I reached out to cup her face with my hand and dragged her back up to look at me before leaning in for a long, deep kiss.
"I would be honoured to be you first" I replied to her question as we broke apart. She blushed again. "I take it from your statement that today's activities were not a one off then?"  A smirk was my answer.
"I guess we can see how the beer affects me. After a few I always break the seal far too early". We laughed at her statement and before we could continue a waiter appeared with our starters. As we ate and drank our fill, conversation turned to other things. Music and movies were the main topics but we also discussed our mutual love of gaming, arguing playfully over what was best. Final fantasy or zelda. Sonic or Mario for the old school in us. Eventually, after an excellent meal two jugs of water and four pints of asakI each we payed our bill, Sam refusing to let me cover it saying that her family was loaded where I was usually skint, working two jobs in Edinburgh to pay my way. I was l little miffed but she said that our relationship was going to be....unconventional enough so why stick to normal roles. I relented enough to let her pay half. We then wandered out into town to explore the darkening night and see where it could take us.

The weather started to cool as we wandered around, eventually dipping into a small old fashioned pub thanks to the music drifting out its door. The Pouges featured heavily on the playlist as we sat with fresh drinks between us at a little table near the back, exploring our knowledge of books. The smoky atmosphere not really bothering us as the clientele of older men and woman, obviously locals and not the tourists who were usually thick on the ground in town sat around us unwinding from the day. After a spirited discussion of the works of Sir Terry Pratchett I stared to recognise the signs. Her legs started to rub together and her conversation slowly died to nothing. A few knowing glances between us were confirmed with a nod and a smile. She was filling up rapidly. I got another round of drinks eager for the start of the entertainment. I could feel my own bladder start to fill as I stood at the bar but experience told me I had at least a couple of hours before I was in real trouble. I slipped in next to her, dragging my chair to sit closer so I could lean into her. Her sent filled my nostrils, the floral hint of her shampoo mingling with a light musk from her perfume. I kissed her again, emboldened by the booze and a growing sense of ease around this remarkable woman. We kissed for several minutes, our hands either linked on the table or running through each other’s hair. As we pulled apart, I nuzzled into her neck and began to whisper.

"You starting to get desperate again aren't you?" My question was answered by a small nod. "Filling up. Fidgeting like a little girl. How long before I get a little dance from you?"
"I don't know" was her quiet little reply, almost squeaked as I nibbled on her ear. "I need to go. It's the beer. I need to go or I'll have an accident right hear in the pub."
"Hmmmm" I breathed onto her. "Poor little baby. Two pee pee accidents in one day. How naughty. Its almost like your getting turned on by the idea."
"Well who's fault is that then? I was perfectly respectable before I met you." Her eye flashed at me again. "Your corrupting my innocent ways. Now, all I can think is about letting go. About the warmth spreading into my panties. Into my jeans. They won't hide a thing. Everyone will be able to see. And it will be your fault." As she said all this her squirming had continued. Our hands on the table separated as she went to hold herself. She gazed into my eyes then leaned in to whisper into my ear. "But it's far too early to start any games yet."  She stood up, bouncing to her feet. "I'm off to the loo. Back in a bit" she wiggled her way out past me, pushing her breasts against my head as she passed. With another impish grin she swayed her hip on the way to the signposted toilets. As she passed, one of the local gents turned to give me a grin and a thumbs up. "I know" I thought to myself returning the gesture with a weak smile.  "And you don't know the half of it mate." I sat back in my seat, adjusting myself to hide my now obvious reaction to Sam's game.

When she returned she wordless nodded to me then the loos but broke into a grin at my swift shake of the head. Our conversation turned back to literature then and as the hours started to drift past to the steady march of drinks and her increasingly frequent trips to the toilet, we discussed anything we thought of. Family, hope and aspirations, favourite Pokémon even (Squirtle swiftly agreed by both. I mean come on. What else?). Through all of it, it was my turn to fill. To fidget as my bladder started to stretch. I was desperate now. I knew I had at most 30 minutes in me, probably less if we moved on. As I stared to hold myself discreetly under the table, I could see her excitement rise. Eventually as we finished our fourth pint, she again rose to her feet, this time pulling my to mine.

"I want to go for a walk" she exclaimed, dragging me to the door.  I followed her into the night, waving and yelling our goodbyes to the bar staff who shouted their own goodbyes. I made it into the street without hobbling like a fool but in the cold air, it hit me like a sledgehammer I felt my bladder contract and my muscles started to ache. Looking across I could see the cold having a similar effect on Sam with the added benefit of watching her nipples harden against the fabric of her shirt, now pulled in tight against her perky breasts.  As we moved across the road and into a small open area of grassy parkland next to the cathedral, I felt my pee start to move. I was having to seriously squeeze myself now, gripping the end of my cock for all’s worth. Samantha looked almost as bad, one hand holding herself shamelessly but she had been to the toilet only 15 minutes before and, even accounting for the broken seal, was nowhere near as bad. As we sat on a wooden bench I felt the first pulse of my bladder, a seconds worth of flow, warming and dampening my briefs, the heat and wetness spreading into a spot the size of a £2 coin in my crotch.

As I gasped loudly at the loss of control Samantha's eyes snapped to my crotch.
"Did you?" She asked, her breathing shallow and harsh in the quiet night.
"A little" was my curt reply. All effort was in trying to stop the impending flood. This was serious. The last time I did this I was humiliated in front of nearly a hundred strangers but now, as scared as I was of the coming accident, of being in public, of Sam realising this wasn't for her and leaving me alone and soaked on that bench I realised I had neither a choice or any real desire to stop. I leaned back, one arm around Samantha's shoulders the other now placed on my thigh. Even as my cock swelled before the pee started to lash out of me, I felt Samantha's hand replace mine. She rubbed my crotch, a sharp intake of breath at feeling the dampness followed by a squeal of delight as my thick stream of piss flooded my jeans. I could feel it hitting my pubic hair before flowing up and back down around my hips. Instantly soaking through the layers of my clothing. Running over my rapidly growing cock, the warmth enveloping my balls before flooding the seat under me and running off to the grass below. A hissing, burbling sound filled the air as it filtered through my saturated jeans, my own gasps halted as we both held our breath as I completely went to the toilet in my clothes, completely flooded myself, the bench and Sam's hand, now rubbing up my growing length through the soaked material. And still it kept coming. I knew I could hold a lot but damn. It seemed to go on for minutes. I could feel every part of my jeans were soaked now, my stream collecting on the wooden slats, dripping down the back of my legs till my socks started to feel a familiar warm wetness. It spread beside me, slowly dampening the leg and seat of Samantha's own jeans. The bottom of my shirt was even getting a drenching as I had sat partially on the back of it. My breathing finally returned to normal as the stream started to die. Both of us sat in wonder at what had happened. As Sam's hand continued its rubbing, before I even knew what was happening, I came hard, flooding my briefs with a new, slick wetness. I gasped and bent over, my free hand grabbing hers and holding it in place as I felt my cock pulse again and again. A feral groan escaped me as I sat there, completely out of control of my own body.

As I came down I looked over to her shakily. The eyes that met mine where wide, shining bright in the scatter off the floodlight enveloping the nearby cathedral. She was flushed and sweaty, strands of her hair plastered damply against her forehead, the rest still in its tight ponytail. She leaned in for our most hungry, passionate kiss yet. Our lips and tongues met, her free hand, now wet with my pee ran up my chest under my polo, my own, damp now as well, groped at her through her shirt. She bit my lip wildly and I tasted blood but the pain was sharp and exciting.  Without words I started to pull her onto me and she straddled me on the seat. The heat I felt as I rubbed her through her jeans, the dampness I swore I felt had nothing to do with her own impending flood. Her nipples were hard under my touch, my hand quickly finding its way into her shirt, pulling it up. A lacy dark red satin bra greeted me, panels of sheer lace showing of her dark little nipples. I hungrily leaned in to kiss them, tasting a trace of my own salty pee from my groping.

As she pushed her chest into my face my other hand felt a brief wave of wetness. I pushed her back slightly, letting me gaze down to the expanding rose on her jeans. She shuddered, her breath held again as a second wave flooded out of her, her thighs now darkening rapidly. Again she stopped, holding on for all she could. I continued rubbing her, returning the her earlier favour. I lent back in to kiss the other breast, first licking the exposed skin before tonguing then biting gently on the nipple. I was rewarded with a deep moan from her and a third much longer flood. This time, as the first of her drops stared to fall on me she couldn't stop. Another moan was coupled with an increase in flow, the drops becoming a stream and for the second time that night my crotch was flooded with the warm wetness of pee as her bladder emptied it's self into her outfit, streaming noisily out of her sodden jeans to run over my stomach as she rose on her knees, flooding more of my shirt, everything I had on now drenched from below my chest.  The heat spread around us and my rubbings had the desired effect. Even as she peed for all she was worth, she screamed as her orgasm swept over her, arching her back enough that I had to grab her and pull her tight to me to stop her falling off. Her nails bit into my shoulder blade where she was grabbing me, the pain playing nicely again, cutting through my own feeling of ecstasy from my duel release. As she spent herself, her muscles relaxed and, as her stream died, she flopped onto me. I once again received a face full of her breasts as she clutched at me. God I loved this woman

After a minute or so of hard breathing we both sat up, stealing a gentle kiss before pulling apart. That’s when we both realised we were sitting in a small cloud of steam from the cold night and our bladder's efforts.  Samantha looked at me, giggled then burst out laughing. She jumped off the bench then started to skip around in front of me as I lent back into the bench, my legs spread wide in our steaming puddle.
"I knew that was hot" she laughed at me, "but I didn't realise it was smoking hot,". I groaned and then laughed at her joke. This incredible woman and her incredibly lame jokes. How had I thought she was funny?  At that moment I didn't care. As she danced in her soaked jeans before me, I realised that she was as hooked on me as I was on her. To show her dorky side like this, skipping and dancing in her wetness, was probably even more a big deal than sharing said wetting and orgasm. I stood up and pulled her into a deep kiss as I once again reflected how lucky I was, and how much I was going to enjoy the last half of this diving course.

I haven't written it yet but I am planning at least 5 or 6 more parts to this story, as the relationship continues to grow and as we continue to explore ourselves and our mutual fetish. If people want, I can release updates with and without any further messing. There won't be much, but it will be there. Let me know i guess.

wow what a fantastic experience and well written story looking forward to more .

Hey everyone. Just a quick fresh chapter. I was going to write a longer one but I'm v tired and have an early start tomorrow. I have started to introduce some of the bit players in my story (just remotely for now). I think the chapters will tend to be quite short from now on (although a few "set pieces" will hopefully be bigger chapters). The first two were written while I was at sea so I had loads of time to add to them and edit them. If I want to keep this moving with my limited time between work and home life then smaller but more frequent/numerous chapters will work well for me. As always, feed back is appreciated. 

Enjoy 

Part 4 – The start of a new day

The kiss seemed to last forever. Deep and hungry yet oddly gentle, we held ourselves tight against each other as we intertwined our bodies. For an age we stayed like that until I eventually pulled back. Once again, I gazed into her deep brown eyes. I planted a swift kiss on Samantha’s forehead before leaning right back. Our legs were still locked together but I was able to pull back enough to take in the sight of her in the dim morning light. Trimmed bush with a few drops of pee still clinging to the soft curls. Smooth skin of her tight stomach. No real definition of abs, just a firm flat expanse of flesh. Her B cup breasts barely losing their shape despite her lying on her back. Her body was glistening with her wetness. I could see beads of pee clinging to her breasts and I moved in to lick the glistening trails. The salty tang of her pee was sharp but pleasant on my tongue. She squirmed as my touch tickled her and aroused her. Her skin was still flushed and I guessed she was more sensitive than ever right now. My left hand started to trace the curves of her body. Gently stroking her side and back I moved back up to kiss her. As our lips touched, I felt her suppress a giggle. I pulled back.

“And what’s so funny?

“Its pee. My pee. I can taste it.” At my raised eyebrows she continued. “It’s a little weird knowing I’m tasting my own pee.” She giggled again. “It’s OK I guess. Not sure what I was expecting but it doesn’t taste unpleasant. Of course…. It wasn’t my pee I was expecting to be tasting.” Her own eyebrows moved up now. “I believe there was some mention of your own bladder being in a similar state?”

Wordlessly I nodded. I glanced at the sheets. The wet patch was absorbed now, from just below our knees to just below our shoulders. About three quarters of the width of the double bed was soaked. I concluded that it could survive a second deluge. With that in mind I shuffled slightly so that my now soft penis was lying between us and pointing up or bodies. I’d already removed the condom when we kissing. I concentrated. At first it was just a few spurts, my dick twitching with every release. My stream grew stronger then, as my pee jetted up onto Sam’s body. I held myself and directed the stream onto her breasts, aiming for the small dark nipples that were still erect. The loud hissing was underscored by Sam’s moans as hot pee washed over her body. Her own hands were now rubbing over her body. As it continued to splash noisily over us both I saw her bring her hand up to her mouth. She moaned again as she sucked my pee off her fingers. Her free hand has rubbing between her other lips now. I directed my stream there, peeing hard against her pussy. Her moans were increasing in volume and intensity now. As my stream finally started to die down, I could see her whole body twitching. She seemed to tighten up for a few seconds with a loud gasp, back arching, before she finally let go and flopped into the fresh lake under us as a boneless mess, eyes closed and breathing deep. She lay like that for a few minutes as I just watched her come down from another orgasm. Eventually her eyes fluttered open.

“So will I be getting this wake up every day now? Because I’m not sure I’ll be able to take this without losing my mind.”

“Babe, If you want it you’ll get it.” I sighed deeply as I lay back myself, snuggling next to her side. She lifted her head so my arm could snake under and hold her to me. “I’m not sure how much I can take though. Despite everything I only managed to get a semi during that. Even with what you were doing I am completely spent.” She giggled again as I continued. “I doubt I will be able to get it up until at least midday.”

“Spoilsport” she laughed, prodding me in the side. “And hear I was hoping for some quick action behind the minibus if we’re not diving first thing”.

“Sam, I think this is the start of something amazing, but like I said last night, lets not rush this. I’m no good to you broken with my poor abused member in a sling.” She laughed out loud at that. “And, speaking of this morning.”

“Your going back to the hostel?”

“Yeh. I can’t go diving in jeans and a polo. I’d freeze and jeans aren’t the most manoeuvrable of garments.”

“What will you tell the others?” she asked as I stated to pull myself up out of the bed.

“The truth. Of sorts. We ended going into town for a meal. Had a few drinks, got a lift back and I spent the night with you. I know it will surprise them and I think a few of them may resent that and get jealous. God knows how may times you’ve told Brian no and he still keeps trying to get in your pants.” Samantha sighed deeply even as she admired my naked body standing beside the bed.

“He’s a pig.” She exclaimed angrily. “I can’t stand the way he keeps sniffing about me. I almost had to slap him last week to get him off. Thankfully Mack pulled him away because I was ready to claw his eyes out. He was trying to grab my bum.”

“When the fuck did that happen. Where was I?” Sam looked up at me and smiled.

“Friday. That was the night you and your drunken trio when off to the house party before the pub even shut.”

“Ohhh. God that was a mess.”

The three friends she referred to were Gavin, Derek and Andrew. I shared a room with Andrew and Gav and Derek bunked together. I’d become quite good friends with the three over the preceding weeks, mainly due to them just dragging me out kicking and screaming every night. Being an introvert, it took its toll at first but by the end of the first week I had become accustomed to it. As had my liver. God those three could Drink. The party we had gone to had descended into a very drunken session that finally ended at gone 4 in the morning. I was the only one who didn’t throw up that night and Gav himself had had to wash his sheets after an accident. He took it in his stride though. Cost of doing business he had said as he shrugged the whole thing off.

Brian was another mater though. I don’t think anyone on the course liked him except Keith (my old partnered and the course idiot). He was creepy as hell, always hanging around and making comments about Sam. She had already given him quite a few public and vocal rejections but he didn’t seem capable of taking the hint. He had a mean streak as well. Always swift to anger and when he was drinking he was always looking for a fight. I absolutely hated the guy as I was the butt of lots of jokes and comments from him and he had tried to square up to me a few times as well. My “drunken trio” really helped hear though. All three were on the Heriot Watt Rugby club and built like brick shithouses. Brian was too smart to mess with them. I sighed again.

“Come on babe. Lets get the bed stripped and in the wash then we can hit the shower and get ready for the day. The guys will all have whatever reactions they have and I’m not borrowing trouble thinking about it now. Besides… I need to make sure you have a really good wash and are squeaky clean” I said the last while staring hungrily down at her body again.

“Letch” she said jumping up herself with a grin. We quickly stripped the saturated sheet. Remarkably it was the only bit of bedding that was wet but I pulled a pillow case off and used it to wipe down the moisture on the waterproof sheet. Luckily It wasn’t a cloth topped one.

“Make sure to give it a spray and wipe down before you remake the bed” I commanded, making sure to get the sheet dry. I heard her mumble an affirmative. Naked we proceeded downstairs to the kitchen. Our clothes came out off the machine lovely and dry and the sheet and case were thrown in for their own cycle. We rushed back upstairs and threw out respective outfits onto the chest of drawers in Sam’s room. Our towels were hung up and dry in the massive bathroom. The shower was indeed big enough for two.

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I've made it to my story. I'm angry at myself for letting this slip. Real life sucks sometimes and makes writing difficult. I've had plans for this since I laid it all out in my head one patrol. Since finding and binging the utterly amazing Daniel and Amy by https://www.omorashi.org/profile/70588-barry/ (what i wouldn't love to be able to write like Barry) I have been inspired to get back into my tale and see where it will go. I still have a few fun ideas to try out. It will take a few days or so. I still have things going on and I'm also super critical of my own work and likely edit it to fuck, but I will post. My next chapter will be fairly large. "I" will make it back to my room and plan (and  execute)  a shared full on wetting at approximately 21m with the woman of my dreams. And, if you've read to this point, I still have some catching up to do in one way. Hmmm. Where might this part go. 

• 2 weeks later...

Evening All. As promised, hear is the next part of the story. I planned on writing the whole day as a single chapter but it kind of ran away with me so here is part one, the set up to the day. Stand by because I am going directly into writing part 2, which will have all the fun that can be had by two naughty little omo lovers and hope to have it up in a few hours or so. Sorry this is just fluffy stuff but I do like writing this part as well. Enjoy

Part 5a. Another day in the sea.

As I walked on my own back to the hostel my mind was swimming. Plans were made for the day that had me both excited and nervous. If all went to plan then today would be one to remember. If they didn't, then today could be a humiliating disaster. For more than just me. Still, I reflected as I pushed into my shared room, the risk was minimal if we were careful. 

"And what time do you call this you dirty stopout?" was the immediate booming response as I walked through the door.
"Hey Andrew" I responded looking over to my roommate sitting on his bed, apparently pulling up his socks. "Went for a wonder last night and kind of ended up all over the place." He grinned back at my blase response.
"Bullshit. I notice after a few of us came back to see if you were feeling better we found you gone. And after swinging by Sam's to see if she fancied joining us for a few selected beverages she was out as well. That's some smart looking threads you have on as well hmmm?"
"Well Andrew, some of us are prepared to make a bit of an effort you know. We can't all doss around in clothes damp and smelly from a days diving. As it happens, I happened to meet up with Samantha and we decided dinner was in order. In town. Just the two of us." He was fixing me with a very telling look now. I coughed a bit. "And obviously yes, I stayed the night at hers." He glared at me for a few more seconds then split into another huge grin.
"Well hot damn. It's about time you know. You've been secretly pining over each other for at least a fortnight now. Bout time she made an honest man out of you." His grin widened as I started pulling off my clothes to get ready for the day. "Judging from those scratches on your back I'm guessing it was a very successful night for you two." I twisted trying to see my back but obviously failed. I glanced back at Andrew and nodded then shrugged slightly. He took the hint and turned to busy himself with his bag as he finished getting ready. So, I thought to myself. Others had noticed our mutual attraction. I cursed myself silently for having missed it myself. This could have started weeks ago if I had had the balls or brains to notice. Still. I was there now and it was possibly more perfect than ever. I grinned to myself as i pulled on my chosen rig. Light gray briefs, Light blue thermal bottoms under dark blue sweats. An old foo fighters T under a jumper (the cold night from last night was sticking around this morning and it was a bit overcast). In my bag i managed to pack a full change of clothes as well as washgear. Andrew noticed this but said nothing about the unusual behaviour. Normally a towel and maybe a spare T-shirt was needed. 

Time was pressing so, bag packed, we headed out. We stopped outside the door next to our and Andrew knocked loudly. Almost immediately the door was thrown open and Gavin and Dereck were stood there. Massive shit eating grins plastered on their faces as they looked me up and down. I felt myself start to blush slightly but met their gaze. Clearly they had heard me and Andy through the thin walls.

Twenty minutes later we were milling around the gear van, loading in the final boxes when a wolf whistle split the otherwise calm morning. Brian, no surprise at the source, had spotted Sam popping out the ally that led to her house. She waved a very impolite finger at him in response then practically jogged over to me before throwing herself into an unexpected hug. I staggered slightly but caught myself (and her) before returning the hug in surprise. 

"So much for playing it cool" I whispered to the top of her head pushing against my chest. Around me I could hear a few whispers and a snigger from my friendly Trio. From Brian a spluttering sound displaying his shock at the moment. Sam shrugged against me before pushing herself of me.

"Not like it matters all that much. I want the world to see how happy I feel right now" Delivered in an overloud but clearly happy tone I found myself grinning down at her with a truly dopy expression on my face. Even before the voices around us could do more than raise to a murmur however the day got started properly. The staff door in the courtyard opened and we all clocked the three instructors step out. A few glances where thrown our way by them but as usual Alex's booming voice rang out over us. No more time for me and Sam to play lovebirds as Gavin helpfully pointed out as the last remaining boxes were loaded and we pilled into the minibus. Sam and I grabbed seats at the back and I was pleased to see the Trio grab the seats around us. On the way to the shop for our daily supply run they ignored us so Sam and I could snatch a little conversation. Nothing much, just me telling her how good she looked. She had gone for a matched cotton sweat suit, a light crimson zip up top and bottoms. It looked good being tight enough to show off her curves. I couldn't help but grin to myself about what might be underneath for my delight as she had promised it would be good. Seeing my grin as I took in the sight of her she shyly crossed her arms over her breasts before looking at me coyly. Later was as she whispered to me, leaning in right next to my, her breath warm on my ear.

After the usual hectic and rushed shopping spree (sorry to the staff of that coop for our 5 minute rush every single morning) we settled back onto the bus for the 15 minute drive to the sight. We looked over the sheets that had been handed out with the days dives. Sam and I were diving in the third group with Kevin and Mark, same as yesterday. The dives were all fairly shallow and short. Our deepest and longest was only to be 18m and 15-20 minutes. Shallower and shorted after that. It was a skills refresher day. No doubt Alex's idea after his anger at yesterdays diving. Kieth and Brian weren't the only ones to anger him it seemed. Oh well. Ideal for our plans. Three dives in the day with relatively long rests between was perfect. And with the colder weather, no once would find it unusual to keep the suits at least partially on between dives. From Sam's raised eyebrows she also sensed the possibilities. We leaned into each other, not feeling the need to say anything but just enjoy the moment. I drank in everything about her, the sight, the smell of her shampoo (although that might have been me. We did shower together after all). The heat of her body pressed against me. 

Still, nothing that good can last. We had been aware of a growing volume to the talk around us, and what we could hear mad it obvious we were the favoured topic this morning and while most seemed either supportive or disappointed that I got there first, there was one particularly loud voice that raised above the others. 

"What the fuck does she see in that loser?" Practically shouting as he was, Brian was very clear in his appreciation of the news. Beside him I saw Kieth try to shut him up but stares around the bus were alternating between me and Brian. He met my gaze and glared at me. "What the fuck you looking at" he shouted, all pretence of being civil now gone. The minibus was silent now. " You wanna fucking go you pie...."
"MAGEE" was the shout that cut through Brians rant. Ian, the instructor driving the minibus never took his eyes off the road but 15 years as a mine clearance diver in the Royal Navy had left him with a commanding voice that could go from his usual jovial playfulness to instant hardass in seconds. We all feared Alex and his wrath, but we were terrified of Ian when he got serious.
"Magee" he continued in a deceptively calm voice. "Do we have a problem or was I mistaken in the way you were choosing to speak to a fellow diver?" Brian's sullen silence was its own reply. "I'll remind you Mr Magee that your place on this course hangs by a thread. Failure of the written work coupled with poor performance in the water is bad enough but if you decide to be even more of a poisonous idiot than you've already been observed being then nothing will stop me from recommending you be removed from course. I doubt Alex will do more then grunt acceptance when I give him your marching papers to sign. And lets not forget. Unlike you some of the people on this course have friends. Large friends who would love to keep their skills at inflicting pain by scrummage nice and sharp. Be warned."

As the silence on the bus deepened and everyone looked about awkwardly I felt Sam's had squeeze mine. I looked over to her.
"Well" she said sadly. "maybe playing it cool would have been better." my heart went out to her as she said that. She didn't sound happy or bubbly like earlier, her gaze was downcast and I could see tears starting to form as her voice wavered. I did the only thing I could think of.
"Fuck them if they can't take a joke" I said loudly enough to carry to Ian in the drivers seat and I leaned in to kiss her. She tensed at first in surprise but then relaxed and soon was holding me tight while we forgot everything else and just enjoyed the moment. We didn't care about the loud "HA" of triumph from the trio or the few catcalls and whistles from the rest. At that moment all that mattered was that we had each other. Perfect moments are very few and far between but that one counted.

And the second part. There will be a third to finish off before we leave the Dive sight. Hope you enjoy.

Part 5b. Another day in the sea.

By the time Sam and I were settled in our favorite spot (a nice bit of ground hollowed out by a sheep) the first teams (Andrew with John (an OK guy but not in our group of friends) and Brian with Kieth) were in the water. The whole bus had sniggered at Brian as he stormed off and got ready with Kieth, trying to ignore all of us. Ian had give Sam and I a questioning look but then shrugged as I shook my head, nodded to us and went off to prepare. As Sam and I were, along with Kev and Mark, in the third group diving it was our duty to set up the compressor and bottle charging area. After the first lot were done, we would recharge their bottles for them.

As we settled down, we unconsciously decided to sit slightly apart, merely holding hands rather than continue to flaunt our new relationship. We chatted for a while, ignoring the issue of the bus conflict and made a start on our plans. We each had a large 2lt bottle of water and made a constant and steady effort to drink it before our first dive. We had also not gone to the toilet since a final emptying of our bladders down each others legs in the shower. That event had made it very hard (literally) to leave the shower without doing anything else, but we knew we needed to get a move on as "we skipped to shag all day" would not go down well with the instructors. Well, not Alex anyway. Neither Sam or I showed any signs of needing to go yet but, with the cooler weather, the coffee we drank before I left her place in the morning and the water, it wouldn't take long.
"Did you bring your changes of clothes?" she asked as we ducked into the hollow from a cold breeze off the sea. "I have mine for after."
"Hmmm" I replied. "I brought combats and a polo shirt for after. And my shower gear.
"Sounds good. I can already feel the coffee going right through me. Not bad yet though. How about you?"
"Ha. Unlike my little wet princess I can hold on for ages." she snorted and thumped me in the chest as I continued. "If no one fucks up, from the look of it we will all be done by two, overall done by three. I bet I can hold on to at least the second dive before I flood. Then i can keep "rewarming" myself if I get cold. Of course at some point the coffee will also kick in it's second effect but that's not going to be until after lunch anyway." She gazed up at me as I said that then shivered slightly. 
"Isn't it a little weird to be playing a hold it game, even planning to loose.... complete control?" I held her questioning look as I formulated my reply.
"After what happened yesterday and this morning, I certainly feel its within the realms of possibility to enjoy this. Doing a hold in public is new for me, and, forgive the pun, but I'm scared shittless that we will get caught. But. There is no reason we have to do anything. Maybe yesterday's wetting fun was just spur of the moment release of stress and emotion." I paused thinking what to say next. "Babe, we don't need to do anything you don't want to do. Omo is my kink. If you really don't like it then just say. I'm not gonna be upset or hurt. I promise." She gazed into my eyes, her expression blank. Then that devilish grin started to form on those perfect lips. 
"Huh. I thought you would have a bit more dedication to your cause than that. Trying to call it off before we even get started. Maybe it's you who is worried about their ability to hold. Trying to chicken out so your little "wet princess" doesn't show you up. Not to mention that you still owe me a special catch up event from yesterday." She pulled back and pointed at me. "Stuart, I command you. No giving up and going to the loo before we finish for the day. We have three dives and there is one dive after our last so plenty of time to assess any consequences of your princess's decree. Very closely assess. And clean up. Together." As she gave me my orders she moved back into me. The last word was spoken at point blank range before we kissed deeply again. Then she jumped up from the hollow, took a massive pull of water from her bottle and stalked off to the compressor, sashaying her hips as she went, the red fabric of pants clinging to her perfect little bum. I watched in mute shock at this remarkable woman before smiling and reaching for my own bottle.

By the time we were suited and booted for the fist dive, we had both finished our first bottle and were into out second. Both of us could feel the tension on our bladders but whispered conversation assured each other that we were still safe for the time being. As we dropped rapidly to the meager depth of 18m we settled ourselves under the watchful eyes of Alex. Alternating between us and Kev/Mark, he demanded several drills be carried out from removal and refitting of weight belts (tricky at best to not disappear to the surface the minute it was off because your buoyancy was crap) to buddy breathing. Sam and I grinned at each other over this. Before the change in teams, I would have been sharing a regulator with Kieth. Yuk. At one point, when Alex was demanding Kevin demonstrate peak buoyancy control, Sam maneuvered so we could hang half a meter off the bottom facing each other. She gave me a thumbs up then held herself between the legs. I gave the waved "meh" signal. I was not full but definitely not empty. The cold water was doing a number and as i watched, Sam gave a little squirm in the water and held on tighter through her drysuit. She caught my grin past my regulator and gave me a rarely seen hand signal before blowing a laugh out her reg then stretching nonchalantly in the water. I doubt she had actually leaked. By accident anyway. Teasing me most likely so I stretched myself before suddenly propelling forward into her and giving her stomach a push. With no leverage the effect was minimal but I heard her squeal through the water as she twisted away. Unfortunately our horseplay was seen by Alex. His glare froze us both in the water. He grabbed the slate with "buoyancy" on it and pointed at both of us, arm shaking in anger. Sam and I sheepishly got into the correct position, fin tips just brushing the bottom, but this was old hat now. We were among the top third of the class at this and I took the time to admire Sams form. Smooth, curvy, suit held tight against her body by the water. I could look at that all day as she breathed slowly to adjust her angle to the bottom just with the air in her lungs. Eventually after a minute or sow Alex nodded and pointed to the surface. We were all done.

After we were on the rib on the way back in Sam pushed up against me so she could be heard over the noisy outboard that also prevented anyone else from listening in as it revved back to shore.
"I seriously though he was gonna lose it back there. That what we get for playing around. I was so scared, I might have had a little accident." My head whipped round to her grinning face. "If only you could see my cute little panties that I put on just for you. They feel like they have a wet patch the size of a plate in them. I swear I even felt a little trickle on my thighs. My thermals feel wet. Stu, I pee'd into my panties like a little girl." Her tone let me know that not only was this not the problem she was making out to be with a cute, lip trembling pout but that she was getting excited. Her breath was in short little gasps and I could see her rubbing her thighs together. I put an arm around her.
"Don't worry baby. Little accidents can happen to anyone. It's OK. I love you anyway, even if you do pee your panties like a little girl. Just hearing about it is making me think even I might have a little accident myself. Then we can be be wet together. Would that make you feel better?" Her hand discreetly went into my lap and she gave my obvious erection a squeeze.
"You'd have an accident for me? I can feel how that will make you feel. And I can tell you the wet patch in my panties is getting bigger by the second. And it's not because I'm peeing. Does that answer the question?" I looked about the rib. No one was looking so I grabbed Sam by the chin and tilted her head and gave her a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced across each other as the slightly bumpy ride kept a constant reminder to us about the fullness our bladders.

An hour later we were back in our nook, suits partially peeled off and tied around our waist. Our tops were dry but a single probing hand down Sams suit as we sorted our gear had confirmed the little damp patch between her legs. She'd pulled away and wouldn't let me get a second feel, grinning saucily at me instead, As we relaxed we were both getting seriously desperate. My own bladder was sending constant signals that I had no time to muck about, it would be empty soon, regardless of where I was. Looking at Sam I could see her distress was worse than mine. Like yesterday she was fidgeting and swaying even as she sat next to me. Every now and again her eyes would gloss over as she stared into nothing, one hand squeezing as best she could. It was still at least a good half and our till our next dive due to some delays (a call had come in and the instructors may have had to run off to man the Island's re-compression chamber but it was a false alarm). I knew Sam would never make it. As soon as I had to move around and put a set on my back I knew I would also be a lost cause. I managed to sit up and scan around. With the first set of teams still in the water and the others all on the other side of the mini bus enjoying the sun that had decided to come out and shine on us I figured we had complete privacy. I nudged the distressed girl next to me

"Sam?" a blank stare was the only reply. "So. I feel like I'm gonna burst. You look like your gonna burst. I have an idea." Her head tilted sideways as she considered what I was saying. " Hold Me. Kiss me. Right here. Lets kiss. Once hand down each others suit, kiss, and let go together." Her eyes shone up at me as a blush spread across her face and she breathily replied.
"Oh God yes. I'm starting to leak. I need to go so bad. Hear, quick" She pushed her suit down a little further, riding just above her hips now. My hand lost no time in diving down the front. She was warm and wet, having obviously been leaking for several minutes. Her own hand found its way down my suit and she gripped my manhood, stiff in her hand but not erect (I was too close to my own accident). I gasped in pleasure as she groped me and a fresh gush of warmth enveloped my hand. We stared kissing, I managed to gasp for her to let me start first before she let go. Our kisses deepened even as I let go my control. At first it was difficult. As my first spurt soaked my clothes, the moisture whicking through the layers to wet Sams hand, evicting a moan from her, I felt my body tense up. I relaxed again but again an involuntary tense cut the flow. For the first few seconds it was all I could do, Relax, tense, with my dick twitching with every spurt in Samantha's hand, the wetness spreading delightfully through the layers to run over her fingers. Even as it was my turn to moan into Sam's mouth as the pauses between gave way to a constant, hot stream leaving my body I felt her own stream start. There was no leaking in bit and pieces, no wimpy little trickle. Once second my hand was damp against her clothes, the next it was covered in a deluge of her hot pee. Between us, the hissing of two bladders letting go sounded loud enough to be heard by the rib in the  bay nevermind the gathered fellow divers on the other side of the bus. 

We were utterly caught up in the moment. A marching band could have gone past us and not even been noticed. As our bladders emptied into our clothing, into each others hands, we pushed our bodies together. Sam's free hand wrapped into my hair as she clutched the back of my head while mine pulled at the zipper of her top to seek her breasts, finding them clad only in a thin white Tshirt and the electric blue bra clear underneath. My fingers found her nipples as the fingers on my other hand started to rub forcefully, pressing the wet fabric of her saturated clothing against her even as more pee continued to flow out of her body. Her own hand wrapped and stroked my swelling member. I has hard now, so hard it hurt. My stream died suddenly and I was unable to start again as I felt the rising tension in my body. Seconds away from an orgasm, my whole body tensed and I felt the beautiful young woman beside me do the same. I came first, breaking off the kiss to grit my teeth together to prevent a yell of raw pleasure. I moaned as the waves of pleasure took over and managed to look Sam in the eye as she let herself go. She buried her head into my shoulder to muffle her own guttural scream and her whole body shuddered in my hands. The hand still entwined in my hair clutched tight, pulling my head down on hers and I kissed the crown of her head as my own orgasm subsided and hers started to tail off. For a few minutes we just clung to each other like that, breath in short panting gasps, sweat running down our faces and bodys, pee slowly working its way down the suits, wetness still delightfully spreading. As my body softened at my release I was finally able to let go the rest of my bladder. Another quite hissing drew Sams head up to gaze lovingly into my eyes. Her had, still gripping me moved slowly over my whole crotch, feeling the second wave of spreading heat.

"Babe" she moaned. "That was fucking amazing. But, we have got to get a handle on this. If we keep coming that hard and fast, You were right this morning. One of us is gonna break."
"Sam, at this stage I don't even care. That was..... Is there a stronger word that amazing?"
"Your asking me to think right now?" she gasped with a laugh. She pushed herself off me with her dry hand. "Ask me in an hour when I come down from this high". She flopped back against the dirt and once again I admired the beauty of the body before me. Dark hair in a messy damp wave behind her. Face flushed ans sweaty but with that glow that screams "satisfied beyond belief". Top still open, breasts proud with erect nipples pointing skyward even though the inviting bra seen under the tshirt so thin it was almost transparent, pulled up to expose her flat stomach. Dry suit peeled down to above the crotch, not showing anything of the full toilet accident we had just shared but the smell of our wee was definitely in the air. Oh well. I could feel my own accident. Because I was still sitting, I could feel a small lake contained around my bum, tickling my balls. I stood up quickly and was rewarded by a hot rush down both legs. I wiggled my toes, swimming now in their socks. I sighed with profound satisfaction. Today was turning out just as well as predicted. And there was more to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh. It took a while and what I was expecting to be a quick end to the days events on the bay ended up being a bit of a monster. Still, its done and I'm happy enough with it. Enjoy

Part 5C Another day in the sea.

As I stood before my lovely, beautiful girlfriend, gazing down at her with the same dopey expression as earlier in the day, she grinned up at me.

“I guess we should do something about the lakes in our suits” she said. “I now know what it’s like to have your toes swimming. After all.  It’s not every day drysuits spring leaks… from the inside.” The last was delivered with her special daft smile and raised eyebrows “Eh…..Eh”

“Your such a dork, you know that”.

“Awwww. Come on. That was funny.” I met her eyes then grinned down at her.

“Nope” I replied, lunging down to grab her legs at the ankles. I swiftly stood up and rocked Sam back on her hips and back. She squealed in mixed surprise and delight as the wee gathered in her suit rushed out behind her and soaked the back of her T-shirt and the dirt below. As she started to wiggle in my firm grasp I pulled her legs open and dropped to my knees between them, I lowered my body slowly down over hers as she flashed me a look of promise and lust. Gently, I lowered my lips to hers, drawing in a breath filled with the scent of her as we kissed. It lasted a long time, more sedate but more sensuous than our previous play. After an age I pulled back slowly. Her eyes were still shut as she gasped quietly, her chest moving softly with each breath. As she opened her eyes and looked into mine we smiled at each other.

“That was nice babe but now I’d like to point out even my shit is soaked. How will you make amends for this travesty?

“Well, I still need to rid myself of these puddles I’m standing in so lets swap positions and you can do the same. After that we suit up fully, blame the cold and who will know?” Her only response was to pull me back down on top of herself and try to role me over.

By the time we had finished rolling around on the ground, kissing and playing with each other and finally ditching most of the now cooling pee from my suit, it was due time for another change of the dive groups. As we helped each other zip up we noted activity by the rib. Defiantly one pair and the instructor already in and helping the others. Sam and I shared one last quick kiss and hug before traipsing down to the shore line. As we crossed from the field to the pebble beach I yelled back to the bus that divers were inbound.  Our gear was laid out ready for us just above the high tide collection of dead seaweed and driftwood. With practiced ease we helped each other into our sets, even as the others came pilling down to dress themselves or help. Andrew and John helped Sam and I. As he was helping me Andrew leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“So its clear you to were getting up to some proper hanky-panky there. You have no idea what it took to stop that dick Brian from jumping out on you two. With that in mind, maybe tone it down a bit, keep it PG, especially if your making her squeal like that” He pulled back with a smirk on his face as I felt my own instantly go bright red. His smirk led to a snigger and he quietly spoke across me to John. “Called it bud” Sam froze at that shooting a look between Andy and John before taking in my blazing face. As John looked skywards with a tuneless whistle she squeaked in embarrassment and spun her back to all of us to hide her blush.

“Thanks for that Andy” I exclaimed with a weary sigh. He just slapped me on the shoulder then pointed to the water were the rib had just pulled in.

10 minutes later Sam and I were dropping lazily and slowly to our depth of 14m to do a series of navigation exercises. Alex, swapped over from driving the boat on the last run was once again observing us. Sam and I went first, navigating various shapes with 10 and twenty meter long sides as Alex drew them on his slate. At the base line the other two watched. Or tried to. Alex had chosen the softest area of the seabed in the bay and deliberately kicked it up to add a huge cloud of silt as a navigation hazard. Still, before too long we were done and settled down to let Kev and Mark have a go. Our slates were immediately out and we started writing to each other. I admitted at Sam’s questioning that although my bladder was satisfied for now, my bowels we defiantly starting to feel like they needed attention. I was never sure if it was all the swimming or the pressure or sheer coincidence but diving always had that effect on me. Sam indicated that she also needed to go but not desperate. We both giggled in our regulators as we pushed our foreheads together and gave a little push to see if our bladders could warm us up a little but neither of us wanted to push to hard just in case, well. As we’d wrote. More than pee leaking out was a real risk for both of us now.

Before we knew it all 5 of us were ascending, at the correct rate, to climb into the rib and zoom back to shore. After the now rote ritual of pulling off gear and laying it out, swapping out bottles for group 2 to charge our old ones and a quick scribble in our dive logs and checking our planned profile was still ok Sam and I decided to heed our earlier advice. As the afternoon dragged on and group one dived, we sat with all the others. Conversation was lite between the group as Alex was watching over us all while munching on his lunch. Plans were made for us all to meet at the bar after we were done for the day although there was much teasing when I agreed to Samantha’s invitation to have dinner at hers first. She was confident that that house would now be hers for the whole weekend as Lisa, instructor Rob’s cousin had text her at some point over lunch to say she was staying at her boyfriends until next week. As we discussed dinner options, I was delighted to see a very slight wiggle at the hips and a minute jiggle of her legs, tucked up to her bum. She also smiled at my own little jiggles and bounces as my own need increased. Duty called as group 1 swapped for group 2. We left Kev and Mark to charge bottles as we had done the first set of dives for the day but between shifting gear and checking over our own stuff again, we didn’t get much time to chat. At one-point Brian looked like he was going to say something but as Ian was now on shore with us, he kept whatever he had to himself. Sam and I managed to snatch a few minutes together on the shore line, the sea lapping at our toes. We gauged that we were both very close to an accident and even felt like a pee was in order as well. We agreed to try and hold on until after the dive. At one point we broke out in laughter as Sam pointed out any accident was bound to be associated with gas and god knew what that would do to our buoyancy control trapped in our suits as it would be. Our peals of laughter caused the others to wander over but seeing Sam on her knees doubled over, one had grasping at my knee, me almost doubled over on top of her they shrugged and left us to it. No one would have guessed that we were basically laughing at a very lame and geeky fart joke. As Gav and Derek had pointed out as we’d all relaxed together, we were just a little bit weird and therefore perfect for each other.

By the time we were trapesing into the rib for our third dive, Samantha was back to gently and discreetly jiggling on the spot. Not as bad as yesterday perhaps but well on the way. I on the other hand, was desperate. I could only remember needing to go as bad as this once, and that had resulted in an accident as well. I was almost hopping from foot to foot, trying to clench as tight as possible as the contents of my bowls moved irrevocably towards my increasing stressed sphincter. I had managed to relieve the pressure by letting out the occasional fart but even that was impossible now. I felt that any lapse in control would result in a leak, and this monster trying to get out would not allow for a little leak. If this started snaking out of me, it was all coming. Sam was watching me to the distraction of everything around us, shooting me the occasional grin between her own occasional grimace. Our final dive was almost a nothing event. 12m down to a rocky area of the bay to do a quick set of searches. We go lucky and managed to find the slate and old torch that had been hidden for us. We quickly shot back to the surface once we were done so we could wait on the rib until the others were done.

It was while clinging to the side of the rib I realised I was in trouble. The dive had had its usual effect on me and, with the added inability to properly clench and hold while swimming about, I was right on the knife edge. I managed to pass my weight belt into the rib and shrugged out of me set. Sam had already managed to throw her gear in and I was momentarily distracted by her sleek form pulling itself into the rib, her legs and feet swinging away from me as she managed to pivot on her tight, flat stomach. She turned to grin down at me. I mouthed help at her and managed to partially shove my set up to her. She pulled it in and turned back to me, now smiling wider than ever. I knew I was never going to be able to get in. The usual technique to pull yourself up as high as possible, flop down on your chest or stomach on the body of the rib and then spin around to pull your legs in was impossible. As soon as I pulled myself up, or even tried to pivot, I would loose all control. I could already feel the tip of my solid BM just poking out of my painfully stressed ring. In the end, as I gazed into Sam’s gorgeous brown eyes I decided that it was now or never. I briefly considered going in the water first so I could at least try and pull myself in however the mess it might make as I swung around was not worth thinking about. I reached over the body of the rib, grabbed the rope line and started to pull. As my body rose out of the water, aided by a hard butterfly kick, I felt Sam clutching at me, helping me up. I managed to get my stomach onto the side of the rib and, as the pressure slammed into my guts I felt my last remanence of resistance drain out of me. The thick, hard snake of poo started to slip out of my tortured hole, slowly pushing out into my briefs. As my legs swung parallel with the side of the rib I froze. The poo coiling into my clothes felt hot and firm against my skin. Sam pulled me fully into the boat and I managed to get my legs under me. As I sat Japanese style on my legs, with my bum sitting just off the deck between my feet. I moaned as quietly as I could as another few inches of poop pushed into my briefs. At that point it stopped, holding my hole open, the sensations utterly delightful. The heat of my movement pressed tight against my body by the layers of pee soaked clothes and the suit. I felt a small trickle of pee dribble out of the end of my rapidly stiffening penis. Sam herself crouched down before me taking my head in her hands before kissing me quickly on the lips. She then hugged me and whispered into my ear

“Just let it go.” Was all she got out before my body gave another involuntary push. With a gasp I let it happen, not fighting it but instead pushing gently. My BM continued to flow slowly out of my body. The snake, at least 6 inches already sped up as I pushed. As I peed again, the warmth flowing around my balls as electric, coupled with the heat and pressure of the poop forming a huge shapeless mass behind me, I felt my pee cut off abruptly. As Sam licked my ear my whole body stiffened and instead of waves of desperation and pressure, waves of pleasure racked my body. I felt my dick twitch as, for the second time today, I shot a different hot sticky mess into my briefs. I bit my lip hard, tasting blood, trying desperately to hold of the yell of pleasure that wanted to escape. My head flopped down onto Sam’s shoulder with a satisfied sigh. Behind me my BM was finally done. A hard hot mass that felt as large as a melon was nestled between my legs. I could feel it just touching my balls as well as pressing delightfully against my now relived ring. As my whole body came down from the rush I sighed again. I pulled back from Sam, still holding my bottom of the deck to avoid spreading the mess around.

The cough from the side of us both shocked us into startled stillness. Together we both turned our heads to see Ian, eyebrows raised in a look of stunned disbelief as he took in the scene before him.

“Ummm, what the hell are you two doing?”

“CRAMP” both Samantha and I yelled together. We quickly glanced back at each other before we continued, making up a tale on the spot.

“When we were in the water my back started to go. We finished quick and I wanted to come up to try and sort my back out.”

That’s why Stuart was slow getting out and why I had to help him. I was helping him stretch out his lower back just now.”

“That’s why I was so awkward, but I was able to just stretch it out and the cramp finally eased off.” We paused now looking at Ian to see if he was even remotely going with our tail. To both of our surprise, it seamed he might. His expression had softened to a look of concern. A cramp in the small of the back could be massively painful and potentially dangerous while diving.

“It’s stopped now?” he asked.

“Yes.” I replied. “It was bad for a few minutes but I’m ok for now. Must need more potassium in my diet.” Ian looked like he was going to ask something else but we were disturbed by the trio of divers suddenly surfacing on the other side of the rib. As Ian turned to them to take the all ok signals and start the process of prepping the engine to run us back to shore, Sam and I shared a look of pleased disbelief. It was possible that we might have just pulled that off.

I stayed in my position as we zoomed back to the pebble beach I looked across to Sam. Sitting on the side of the rib with her knees pressed tightly together I saw all the signs of needing to go potty. The moisture on her forehead was not from her wet hair and the few glances she gave me, she nodded quickly at the question in my eyes. On the shore group 1, dressed and ready, piled into the rib as we pulled our gear out. I tried to keep my back away from everyone lest everyone see the bulge in the back of my suit. As the instructors also shuffled about I managed to get my gear up to our little base at the side of the van. Sam threw a quick hug about me before reaching down to grab her bag and starting a quick determined walk towards the toilet and shower block. I quickly grabbed mine and followed, trying not to waddle to obviously.

As I came around the side of the block, I saw her hand giving me a come-hither gesture out of the door of the female toilets. After a quick glance about I almost ran in after her. She grabbed my and pulled me into a tight embrace as our lips locked together. Her hands quickly ran down my body before one cupped each bulge in my pants. As she gently pressed the ball of poop against me and slowly rubbed my swelling member I moaned loudly. My own hands explored her body. One hand cupped her breast through the suit while the other explored between he legs. I pulled away slightly and gave a disappointed aww at finding nothing. She grinned at me.

“Not yet. And I want to get this suit off first.” She pushed off me and, with an easy grace, quickly shed her suit. For the first time I took in the full damage from her first accident. The light crimson of her bottoms was soaked dark red all around. There wasn’t a single dry spot to be seen. As she spun around a similar wet patch on her back showed where her top had absorbed the pee that had drenched her t-shirt when I had “helped” her drain he suit. She unzipped and pulled off the top, throwing it into a heap in the sink. The t-shirt underneath was transparent and muddy on the back, the lacy strap of her bra enticing. I quickly stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body. She leaned back into me as my hands came up and cupped each breast. I nibbled on her ear, my breath tickling and causing her to giggle. She let me fondle her, tweaking her nipples and making them stand proud before she pushed back against me. With a groan she bent over at the waist and her hands clutched at herself, one in front and one behind. Within seconds I could hear a gently hiss and a splattering sound as she relaxed her bladder with a moan of pleasure and relief. I dropped down onto me knees behind her and watched as the material clinging tightly to her pert ass quickly darkened further as it became saturated. Hot rivers run down both her legs with a thin stream falling down between them. She grabbed her waist band and pulled her clothes tight. The sodden material pulled tight between her legs and ass, I gasped in delight at the sight. The layers were too thick to see any real definition of her gorgeous lips but the act did compress the fabric allowing more of the wee to flow down. I grabbed her ass with one hand, the other gently rubbing her. Another moan and a shudder from her let me know that she had come, experiencing a soft orgasm. Another soft moan and a sudden cracking sound from behind announced the last vestige of control leave her as a bulge started to form in her joggers. I pulled my hands back to give it room to expand. It started slowly, poking a tent into the material before seeming to collapse, spreading out into a ball. With a grunt the mass doubled in size, accompanied by a small final flood down her legs as Sam’s bladder was finally emptied fully. Sam quickly spun on the spot and all it took was a look of pure passion. I stood up and immediately started pulling off my suit. As I pulled my head out of the neck seal I felt her hands pulling, helping to pull the suit down. As I managed to step out, my feet sucking slightly with a vacuum, I turned to kick my suit away. Behind me Samantha gasped as she took in the damage to my own clothes. Like her my sweats were fully dark, no single dry spot to be seen. The mass of slowly softening poop was a large ball hanging between my legs. I felt Sam come up behind me. She pressed her body against my back and her hands again circled me, one hand on each bulge again. After a few strokes, the hand at the front slid into the waistband of all three of my saturated layers. The coolness of her skin against my throbbing member was electric. As she gently mashed my mess against my ass, sending further spikes of pleasure until I could feel myself building up again. I swiftly pulled away, determined to make this last.

I could see the confusion as I pulled away before her eyes lit up with delight as I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom. She nodded. We started with our tops. My Jumper and T-shirt came off together while her T-shirt joined her top in the sink. Panels of sheer light blue lace showed of her perky and erect nipples. She blushed slightly as I paused to drink in the sight. I pulled of my sweats, my thermals equally soaked and clinging to my legs. Her own were rapidly kicked off as well. Her thermals, originally a beautiful white were stained a light yellow. They had gone translucent enough to see darkness of the blue panties underneath. She bent down to pick up her bottoms and, as she turned around to drop them in the sink I could only groan is pleasure at the tight material clinging to her, drawing to the eyes in to the soft curve of her legs and bum, contrasted by another dark swelling gently held against her body by the tight material. For the second time in two days I felt my whole body twitch in anticipation at the sight of her accident held tight against her body. A cheeky glance over her shoulder, she smiled at the lust plain on my face as well as my engorged penis tenting my grey briefs, exposed as my thermals were halfway down my thighs. I swiftly pulled them all the way off, kicking them uncaring to the side. Stood only in my underwear I watched as Sam shed her own thermals, bending at the waist to slowly peel them off. Both of us now were clad only in our underwear. She shivered before me, suddenly shy and hugged herself before she tried to cover herself as I simply stared at her beauty. I stepped in slowly and took her arms in my hands and pulled them to her sides. I closed the gap, pushing my body against her as I embraced her tightly. Our lips met, softly at first but with increasing intensity. I reached behind her and managed to quickly unsnap her bra without fumbling like a 15 year old. I peeled it of slowly, taking care to place its delicate form into the sink behind Samantha. I leaned down to take one of her nipples between my lips, letting my tongue dance over them between gently kisses that drew her breath in sharp gasps. I let my hands run down her sides, causing another shiver before I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the delicate lace of her panties. I let my hand continue down her hips, my fingertips running over her firm bottom. The weight of her accident help pull the panties down. I hunkered down before her, continuing my hands down her legs. She pulled one up as I reached the bottom to step out of them. The shape of her mess had moulded to the shape of her bottom. As she stepped fully out of them, I laid the panties to the side. I took her hips in my hands again before leaning in to kiss her just above her fine, trimmed bush. She shivered in delight as I let my tongue trace little trails over her skin as I moved down. Her delicate curls were glistening dew like and the sharpness of her pee was wonderful on my taste buds. A sharp intake of breath as my tongue dipped into the sticky sweetness of her excitement between her tight, delicate lips. Her hands grasped the back of me head as I lapped at her. A finger, then a second also dipped into her, becoming coated in the sticky wetness. As I found the bud of her clitoris with  the tip of my tongue, two fingers penetrated her with a squeal, cut off as she bit her lip to keep from shouting.

“Stuart….Please, Please.” Her voice was shallow and gasping, begging me to take her. I gently pulled out of her and stood. My briefs were swiftly pulled down at the front, finally releasing me from the confines of the soaked and sticky material. Sam’s hands quickly grasped at me, pulling me towards her. Her hips arched forward, desperate in her passion but I managed to regain enough control to hold her off.

“The condom.” She paused at my rushed words, disengaging enough to let me grab and rip open the packet. Swiftly I rolled it down my length, even the coolness and sensations of this simple action driving me higher towards my release. I new it wouldn’t take long for either of us to reach a climax. With the protection on I allowed Sam to pull me against her. One hand clutched at her breasts while the other slid back between her legs. Her own clutched at me, guiding me. For a few seconds I let her play the tip of my erection between her lips before gently thrusting up into her. She gasped and leaned back, dragging me with her as she rested against the tiled wall. Her own hips and body rocked gently beneath me as I supported my own weight and hers on the wall, one arm now wrapped tight around her body. I stared my own gentle thrusting, extracting a delighted mewing from Samantha. Our breath quickened, become harsh and shallow. Her hands and fingers were now clutching and raking my back. Her whole body was tensing in waves, her body almost sucking me in as I tried to time my own thrusts with the pulses. My own orgasm came so quickly that I barely had time to let out a guttural moan even as she screamed wordlessly, her whole body tight against and around me. As we spent ourselves she flopped against me, her head resting on my shoulder. I felt my legs start to give and I pulled gently out of her. As I slowly crumpled to my knees she came with me, her own legs jelly. There was a quiet splatting sound as the heavy mass between my legs was smooshed behind me as I flopped fully onto the deck. Sam’s nipples rubbed into my chest as she pressed tight into my body. Between long slow gasp she managed to speak.

“Well. Not to be crude, but at least I know, despite my lack of experience, I can shag the shit out of you.”

A very different groan exploded out of my body as she hugged me tightly breaking into quiet, high pitched squeals of giggly laughter.