Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a new series of stories of various workers who really need to pee. This first one is about male desperation but there will be an equal amount of female over the series.  Here’s the first

February:  Florist delivery driver    January and February were sobering months for Skye as she delivered more to funeral directors and hospitals than to private houses. Cold weather, the ab

June: the optician    Marie was contented with her life so far. Married to a kind and hard working man and with a beautifulhealthy3 year old she felt so lucky. With both her and her husband

2 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I’m already working on my next series of a stories and hope you enjoy them a small much as you did these. I certainly loved writing them...a lot! 

They’re incredible honestly! Very authentic situations, with specific descriptions that express your knowledge of the respective industries 🙂 and I really like how you throw in someone that’s into it in several stories, I like seeing how that would play out in a more realistic scenario 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 9:48 AM, Despguy123 said:

Absolutely love it! Amazing!

During my last eye test I was sure that the optician, an attractive young Eastern European lady, needed to use the loo. It was early afternoon and they were running behind on their appointments. I had to wait a while and when I was finally seen, my optician seemed really fidgety and flustered and mentioned to me how busy they had been all day. The optician rooms were right in the middle of a large supermarket so the toilets were not close by, and I guessed she’d not been able to run to the loo since the morning.

Do you know if she was able to go after your exam? Was she holding it during the eye exam? 

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

She had to hold it for the whole exam, I'm not sure if she was able to go afterwards as there were probably other customers waiting. I'm sure at some point she would have taken a break as she seemed quite desperate.

Sounds really hot! Her being desperate and dealing with customer after customer.

A really good set of stories - I missed them the first time around as they were tagged male desperation and that isn't my thing, but in fact so well written that even the male ones were worth a read.

I particularly liked the little twist in the tale at the end of many of the stories - my favourite being February where we hear at the beginning of Fred's friendly offer to call in case of trouble, then at the end we learn what sort of trouble he is really hoping for.