Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did you make it through Endgame without a toilet break? (contains spoilers!)

I cheated and wore a Tykables diaper under my big poofy jeans when I saw Endgame and Detective Pikachu on Wednesday. I peed twice in my diaper during Endgame, once about halfway through, and once as the credits were just starting to roll. 

I took off my diaper between the movies, and sat through all of Detective Pikachu just bursting to go by the last few minutes, but it was worth it.

Both were great movies btw!

On 5/11/2019 at 9:32 AM, ChloeLeSaurus said:

I didn't use the bathroom during Endgame. Pretty sure I did right before though.

There's an app called RunPee that tells you when you should go to the bathroom during movies. I've never used it (I have an iron bladder) but I've heard it's really useful.

(Although Paul Rudd suggested the alternative option of peeing in your popcorn bucket under the seat, and Mark Ruffalo suggested diapers. I'm not sure I agree with Rudd there, those things are made of cardboard 😛)

I actually downloaded RunPee just to check what it says for endgameScreenshot_20190525-140054_RunPee.thumb.jpg.cfc5112c9537369514908ecf8456926f.jpg

On 5/25/2019 at 6:49 AM, CarmenCD said:

No, but I knew I won't be able to do it anyway. About 2 hours into the movie I had to pee so bad, I couldn't hold it any more. I just peed in my diapers.

same here actually went in it twice, didnt really even both holding it, as soon as i got the urges i just went. . even if its not a log movie like this. I usually wear those depend typer underwear to the movies, so that i don't have to be bothered to use the toilet. they work great.

Saw it opening weekend. Went pee before we went into the theater. Me and my friends got seats in the middle of the back row so honestly wouldn't have been able to get out if i wanted to. It went by so quick and didn't feel like 3 hours at all. Didn't go pee until i got home which was like an hour plus after the movie ended because we stayed to watch all the credits and then went too get something to eat after. Glad i got to see the whole movie with no breaks. It was well worth it. Also couldn't wear a pull up just in case cause i was there with friends.