Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The desire to pee as a different sex, cultural expectations and gender

I always wanted to experience having bodily sensations as a woman, as a man, for example, I cannot know what it feels like to urinate and have an orgasm simultaneously. If I were a woman I would probably like to masturbate with a full bladder and pee while I cum as I would also like to know what it feels like to pee while putting something in my vagina, as a man I can't experience putting anything in my penis and if I did it would hurt a lot.

1 hour ago, Cristiano97 said:

I always wanted to experience having bodily sensations as a woman, as a man, for example, I cannot know what it feels like to urinate and have an orgasm simultaneously. If I were a woman I would probably like to masturbate with a full bladder and pee while I cum as I would also like to know what it feels like to pee while putting something in my vagina, as a man I can't experience putting anything in my penis and if I did it would hurt a lot.

I thought about that too, What it feels like to be penetrated vaginally would be interesting if it was possible to try just one time. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2023 at 12:41 AM, potte said:

I have been a driver for many years, and been on numerous reststops, many of them in my country is without a toilet. On a weekly basis I see men peeing outside. I have maybe seen a woman once and in this case I was not entirely sure, I would not stare. This is what in my eyes, makes female peeing so much more exciting. You know if you see a woman going in the "wild" that it must have been very! urgent, because of the trouble she has to go through. Where men on the other hand, we can just take a piss out of convenience, because well we are at the reststop anyways we might as well go just in case. 

I think this is exactly what women envy: men can pee so easily that they do it as often as they want, even when it's not urgent, even two or three times in a few hours. A woman only pees outdoors when she's really desperate. Often, even if she needs to pee, she waits for the right moment, waits to find a bathroom... while on the side of the road many men pee "just because it's convenient".

On 2/1/2023 at 6:30 PM, DesperateJill said:

But to answer the question of the topic I have always been fascinated about the differences between men and women peeing. I never had desire to have a penis but I do think that a lot of women envied the use of which men can go to the bathroom, and my interest in the differences between how the sexes go to the bathroom and holding and everything like that is probably why I find trans accounts especially interesting because trans people are some of the few people who can speak from having experienced going to the bathroom from both sides of the aisle, which is something very rare indeed, and I suspect that for people who are trans that going to the bathroom is something they probably notice a lot more than the average person in regards to gender differences.

Jill stories always have to do with how difficult it is for her to pee and how easily males have it (I love the tale of desperation on the small plane). Are you sure you never had the desire?
I'm sure if you tried once to pee like a boy you'd never want to go back 🙂

@NormalPeople

"Jill stories always have to do with how difficult it is for her to pee and how easily males have it (I love the tale of desperation on the small plane). Are you sure you never had the desire?
I'm sure if you tried once to pee like a boy you'd never want to go back"

When I was at my job without toilets I occasionally and be the ease with which men could relieve themselves but I have no desire to actually have a penis, as a lesbian I like the female body for all of its many inconveniences, and perhaps because of them, because that just makes it a lot more sexy. To me desperation is about the struggle and that's why female desperation is more interesting to me, especially in unfair situations, as that tends to create tension and drama.

3 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@NormalPeople

"Jill stories always have to do with how difficult it is for her to pee and how easily males have it (I love the tale of desperation on the small plane). Are you sure you never had the desire?
I'm sure if you tried once to pee like a boy you'd never want to go back"

When I was at my job without toilets I occasionally and be the ease with which men could relieve themselves but I have no desire to actually have a penis, as a lesbian I like the female body for all of its many inconveniences, and perhaps because of them, because that just makes it a lot more sexy. To me desperation is about the struggle and that's why female desperation is more interesting to me, especially in unfair situations, as that tends to create tension and drama.

That is exactly why I am obsessed with female desperation! Especially when everything is done in a really girly fashion if you know what I'm saying :) 

I'll say that I'm not as interested in the act of peeing as a woman (a penis is just way easier!), but the rest I am very curious about. The idea of everything being so close that a full bladder could literally stimulate you sexually is just amazing, to the point that I might give up the ability to easily pee in order to have that ability. There are times when I'll see my wife have mini-orgasms just from holding it without even touching herself and I get quite jealous. In fact, she can have orgasms so much easier than me in general that it doesn't quite seem fair.

@ElizabethScott, I really enjoyed reading your post! As you said, I feel like many people have this curiosity at times. Even as a man (when I have it easier), I still sometimes wonder what it would be like to pee as a woman. What does it feel like to be desperate? And how about sitting down to pee? I am very curious and wish I could become a woman for a single day to find out. I also wonder what an orgasm would feel like and how it feels to play with the clit and wipe after you pee. Despite women always claiming men are cool (which we are), women are also super cool! Both genders and everyone in between are cool in very different ways. I would love to be a woman just for twenty-four hours to get all of these answers and to experience the feminine body. If I could become a woman just for a day, I would do so many things!

Also, I personally think it is really cool when a woman stands to pee with or without a device. I've heard that devices don't work though which is a real bummer. If only women had a way to stand and pee so as not to be so restricted to only using a bathroom.

Great post again!

Definitely! One of my biggest curiosities about this is what it actually feels like for a girl - What does needing to pee feel like? How does that change as you get more desperate? What does being on the verge of wetting yourself feel like, what does finally releasing it feel like etc etc

The actual physical sensations can be incredibly difficult to describe without resorting to ‘it feels like I need to pee’ - I’m very grateful to a few girls I’ve spoken to for attempting to describe it….but yes, I would love to actually experience it.

Edited by Waittowee (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, Waittowee said:

Definitely! One of my biggest curiosities about this is what it actually feels like for a girl - What does needing to pee feel like? How does that change as you get more desperate? What does being on the verge of wetting yourself feel like, what does finally releasing it feel like etc etc

The sensations can be incredibly difficult to describe without resorting to ‘it feels like I need to pee’ - I’m very grateful to a few girls I’ve spoken to for attempting to describe it….but yes, I would love to actually experience it.

I agree! I'd say that is one of, if not the biggest draw for me too!

I would love to hear some of the ladies on here try to describe those exact things, in actually descriptive ways!!!

@potte

"That is exactly why I am obsessed with female desperation! Especially when everything is done in a really girly fashion if you know what I'm saying :)"

I have always regarded desperation is more of a feminine thing in general, and one person said that they liked the stories of my job because it put me into more female situations that were very specific to the female sex and it made things more feminine.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:02 PM, DesperateJill said:

I would have liked to be your work colleague. I would have gladly bought you many cups of coffee 🙂

I think I'd be interested in trying at least once to see what it's like to have a penis. Is sensitive, but like all over? (Are biological men statistically able to come more easily because there's a greater surface area of sensation)? What does grinding feel like, especially when needing to pee? What does being desperate to pee or cum feel like? What's it like when you're desperate to do both? Is the fear greater or lesser for getting caught, even if you try your best to be discreet? What does leaking feel like? What does wetting feel like? 

I'd also be interested to learn more about the role of peeing in a variety of cultures and bathroom styles in different countries. Are there places that have more strict practices when it comes to peeing/privacy? Less strict? Japan, I know, has squat toilets (which I didn't even know was a thing for awhile). It's also interesting to learn about the role potty humor plays in different cultures, and how bathrooms needs in general are discussed. 

(Also loving the Ranma 1/2 love!)

@petitewonder It's funny, there is so much to learn about such things. I didn't think it was possible to be a pee scholar, but I think we've got one!

And I'd like to try it as a woman, too, to know what all those sensations feel like that would have to feel very different with different equipment. (Though I imagine the level of fear of getting caught is more down to the person's personality than equipment.) I wish sci-fi body-swaps were a thing.

(Speaking of which, how come sci-fi body swaps, when it's between opposite-sex characters, never mention the fact that they have to pee with different equipment now? Also, anime/Steven Universe style fusions. I'd love to see a boy and girl hero find it easy enough to learn to walk, combine powers, etc. as one but then run to the bathroom and... uh-oh!)

Huh. Come to think of it, how do post-op trans women pee? Is the surgery so thorough that it works the same way as it does for someone who was born with that equipment? The same for post-op trans men. And what if you're intersex, and your equipment has aspects of both, but none of it is fully formed? I imagine some need surgery for that... but I wonder if there's anyone who has to turn this way and sit juuuust so because their equipment is non-standard for either sex.

9 hours ago, petitewonder said:

I kind of think that if we all woke up with different genitals one day, we might all end up with accidents due to a lack of familiarity with the "equipment" so to speak XD 

Yeah, I expect things would feel different and we would take time to learn the sensations, so it would be a case of re-potty-training to an extent, just as with anyone who has major surgery (and I don’t necessarily just mean the gender reassignment type) “down there”.

@petitewonder

"I'd also be interested to learn more about the role of peeing in a variety of cultures and bathroom styles in different countries. Are there places that have more strict practices when it comes to peeing/privacy? Less strict? Japan, I know, has squat toilets (which I didn't even know was a thing for awhile). It's also interesting to learn about the role potty humor plays in different cultures, and how bathrooms needs in general are discussed."

This is something I have wondered a lot about myself, just how people regard the bathroom in which cultures provide the best bathroom experience for women versus the worst. I think that a lot of people in this community have the perception that there is a lot of omorashi in Japan since the word itself is Japanese and a lot of material comes out of there, but I have to people who lived in Japan and who were they are from America originally and they said that generally and speaking in Japan there is great bathroom access and students are generally able to go to the bathroom whenever they want, so maybe it's not the desperation fantasyland that some people think it is.

And I do think that in cultures like the United States there is a lot of scatological and potty humor compared to a lot of the world but it's interesting as I think that when people have good developed potty sense like that as far as humor goes it sometimes takes away from serious discussions about bathrooms. It is interesting in a lot of countries that do have well-developed bathroom humor seem to have long lines and more desperation so I think that maybe they are more reluctant to talk about the bathroom in a serious manner as I think that a lot of people fee things as jokes. Like one of the reasons why feel like there hasn't been more of a push for potty parity is simply the name because when you use the word potty unit people immediately stopped taking it seriously.

@trekkie

"(Speaking of which, how come sci-fi body swaps, when it's between opposite-sex characters, never mention the fact that they have to pee with different equipment now? Also, anime/Steven Universe style fusions. I'd love to see a boy and girl hero find it easy enough to learn to walk, combine powers, etc. as one but then run to the bathroom and... uh-oh!)"

You know I have always found that interesting as well as whenever I see a body swap movie or TV show I am like always hoping that there will be a bathroom scene, and there are some but not as much as you would think with all the potential for it. But maybe it's just that even people who like the idea of body swapping like that are still perhaps a little bit prudish about the idea of even acknowledging that the opposite sex goes to the bathroom.

And I imagine it probably would be one of the more difficult things to deal with, especially for a guy becoming a woman where I think that suddenly not being able to pee as easily and having long waiting for bathrooms would be something that would be difficult to get use to.

Of course as a thing that I have thought about often one day and planning to write a large omorashi novel involving an opposite sex body swap focusing entirely on the fact that the male character now female can't go to the bathroom as easily and vice versa for the female character in a male body who can now keep much more easily.

"Huh. Come to think of it, how do post-op trans women pee? Is the surgery so thorough that it works the same way as it does for someone who was born with that equipment? The same for post-op trans men. And what if you're intersex, and your equipment has aspects of both, but none of it is fully formed? I imagine some need surgery for that... but I wonder if there's anyone who has to turn this way and sit juuuust so because their equipment is non-standard for either sex."

From what I have read about those who have reconstructed surgery on their genitals supposedly a trans woman's genitals look just like a cis woman's genitals to the degree that a gynecologist wouldn't be able to tell the difference simply by glancing at them, so I guess they do good work!

But I have heard that in some postop situations that trans women pee a little bit more forward rather than straight down perhaps because of the different positioning of the urethra. And from what I have heard after having surgery there a lot of people find that their bladder has become weaker, again probably because now it's a small urethra and you perhaps have done some damage to the muscles around there so it cannot hold as easily.