Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

That one time after bar trivia

I like to do bar trivia, and back in the last city I lived in, I was in a very successful team (we ended up winning the city championship). But this story isn't about that, it's about an event that occurred after one of the games.

After the trivia games I would go to the bus stop right outside the bar, and if I caught the right bus, it conveniently took me straight home in 10 minutes. If I took the wrong bus, though, it would be 30 minutes waiting, plus 45 minutes on the bus, plus a walk at the end. One thing that complicated things was that the right bus usually arrived right as the trivia game was ending, so if I wanted to catch that bus, it meant running to the stop the moment the game ended. No time for a bathroom break.

That night it had been pouring rain all day, but the rain was finally starting to ease off. We won our trivia match. I had a tradition of keeping the note sheet on nights we won (I have a pile of them), so I kept the note sheet. As soon as the trivia ended, I checked the bus schedule on my phone. The bus was arriving immediately, and as I looked out the window, sure enough there it was. I had to pee, but not urgently, so I decided to make a run for the bus anyway, and just barely made it. I sat in the back like I usually do, not worried because I figured I could make it through the ten minute ride easily.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to be ten minutes -- the rains had flooded many of the streets of the city, including the road that the bus normally used. As we approached the turn onto that road, a police blockade redirected the bus onto another street, the one taken by the bus that takes 45 minutes instead. Luckily, this bus ignored most of the stops on this road, since it was an express bus. But, then there was another police blockade, turning us onto a series of small residential streets. I was starting to worry at this point. The beer from the bar was moving to my bladder quickly, and the rain outside wasn't helping.

Luckily, most of the people in the bus were near the front, distracted with complaining to the bus driver as if he could do something about the closed roads. So, I could hold myself without being noticed. After about an hour of snaking the long way around the city, the bus finally arrived just as the rain finally stopped. But, it was at the other bus's stop, because of the route the bus took. I quickly left the bus before anyone could notice that I was holding myself the whole way. The rain ending at this point was good and bad. Good, in that I didn't have to walk in the rain. Bad, in that I had to pee so urgently I wasn't sure if I could make it, and if I were already wet from the pouring rain, well...

So, I ran to the door of my apartment complex, holding myself the whole way. I got to the door, and had to fumble with my keys to find the right one. I got into the building without leaking, and then into the main hallway, where the mailboxes are. By force of habit, I checked my mail (*shakes fist at force of habit*). That was when I realized that I was in more trouble than I thought. I then ran to my apartment door, leaking a few times on the way.

At my apartment door I had to fumble with my keys again, and the leaks turned to spurts. My underwear was wet at this point, and it just starting to show on my pants. I got into my apartment, and without even closing the door, ran to the bathroom. But, it was too late. The instant I saw the toilet, I started peeing full force into my pants. I struggled to unbutton my pants, and then pulled out my penis, and somehow got it stuck on the bottom of my shirt, soaking it (hey, alcohol was involved...). I finally managed to pee the remainder into the toilet.

I inspected the damage and there was a lot of it. My pants were soaked, my shirt was wet almost up to the chest. And in this condition I realized I still had not closed the front door of my apartment. So, I sheepishly looked into the living room to see if I could see anyone in the hallway, then I went and closed the door. I still had the note sheet from the trivia tucked under my arm. It was the only dry thing on me.

edit: Uh... I meant for this to be in Wetting Experiences. How do I get it moved?

Edited by strobedi (see edit history)