Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everybody, I found some pictures from 2019. We were at a race event. The first wetting was when she was sitting in the camp chair. Then we walked around the campsite while she just peed. In t

Good morning, yesterday we went by car. What do you do when you have to pee and don't want to get your feet dirty? My girlfriend found a solution!  J@ peeing out of car 720.mp4   Two

Hello Guys, I wasn't here for over a year but now I want to share a few vids and pics from my girlfiend with you. I have posted some vids here for a long time. These you can find in the links bel

Posted Images

On 2/6/2021 at 11:22 AM, Omo_You said:

The two videos above we filmed at the same evening. The first pee was with urinella an the jeans was complete dry after it. After an hour when she had to pee again, she was too lazy to stand up and peed right where she sat. I was just able to start the camera in time.

Ok, not familiar with this product.  I see the essentially funnel for peeing in so that it may be aimed.  Are the panties part of it because in the preview pics, it looks like she's peeing through her panties into this thing and keeping her jeans dry.  Are the panties part of it and have an opening for the funnel piece or did she just use it through her panties?

Also, incredibly hot videos, btw.  Thanks for sharing so much.

17 hours ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Ok, not familiar with this product.  I see the essentially funnel for peeing in so that it may be aimed.  Are the panties part of it because in the preview pics, it looks like she's peeing through her panties into this thing and keeping her jeans dry.  Are the panties part of it and have an opening for the funnel piece or did she just use it through her panties?

Also, incredibly hot videos, btw.  Thanks for sharing so much.

I hope this link helps you. 

https://www.trendypreis.de/drogerie-kosmetik/pinkelhilfe-fur-damen-im-urlaub-und-skiausflug-mit-gratis-versand/

It is only like a hopper. She pulled her panties aside. Most of the attempts made her pants wet.

On 2/8/2021 at 5:31 PM, Omo_You said:

I hope this link helps you. 

https://www.trendypreis.de/drogerie-kosmetik/pinkelhilfe-fur-damen-im-urlaub-und-skiausflug-mit-gratis-versand/

It is only like a hopper. She pulled her panties aside. Most of the attempts made her pants wet.

Either way, that was a hot video.  I don't think there's anything wrong with those attempts.  Heck, that's part of the fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely to see a new video of J! She is so sexy and I want to believe really naughty! I'm so glad she agrees to share content here! Thank you!

I remember she doesn't really like to stay in wet clothes that long. If she wants to try anyway, she could wet an already wet jeans or whatever she would feel comfortable to stay in for a little longer. The setting doesn't matter, it would be about the fact that she may feel naughty and wants to get wet again, or get more wet.

Looking forward for more from you, no matter what you create.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Omo_You said:

I don't know exactly what the English name for it is. Do you prefer thongs that you can't see under the leggings or real "underpants" where the seams are clearly visible? I like the clearly visible seams.

Foto_bright.jpg

Such a cute outfit! I really like it. 🙂
Does she wear her sneakers without socks sometimes?
Would be hot if she did, haha...

On 2/18/2022 at 1:45 PM, Omo_You said:

It was sunday afternoon with cold weather and we went for a long walk. Before we drank a big pot of tea, so my girlfriend had to pee at some point. I didn't want her to undress so she just sat down a while later and peed in her pants. The way home then took about 1 hour and I took a few more pictures before she changed. The trousers were still noticeably damp but no longer obviously wet.

a_just after peeing (1).jpg

a_just after peeing (2).jpg

a_just after peeing (3).jpg

b_1 hour after peeing (2).jpg

b_1 hour after peeing (3).jpg

b_1 hour after peeing (4).jpg

My girlfriend is always excited to see if there are any comments on her videos. So don't be afraid to write something. Also like suggestions what you want to see or special clothing requests.

So nice clip!! I loved it!! 🙂 Do you have leggings/pants which are fully pvc/latex/leather/fake leather/PU ? 🙂 I would like to see wetting in those, if you take requests. 🙂 

• 1 month later...