Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Only liking some parts of omorashi

Agreed, I only like certain aspects of the omo fetish as a whole. I'll try most things at least once (I tried diapers and they werent half bad, my first time is now what you see as a profile picture), but my main interests will always be wetting, pee repated tasks, and incprporating watersports with other kinks 😋

My thing is the desperation itself and I find "just made it" much more intriguing the not making it.  But I am quite bad in that I like people in accidental desperation, or people not really in to omorashi doing a holding contest for fun or such, seeing it in real life can maybe change it but I don't get much from omorashi videos like bound2burst and such. 

Guest Fan_Nilicker
On 4/27/2019 at 4:55 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

For example I live desperation and don’t mind wetting as long as it’s genuine following desperation. 

I detest nappies/diapers or humiliation or bondage and don’t enjoy role play. 

My range of interest is equally narrow. Pee desperation is the primary fetish, and wetting should come as a result of it, so that there's no feeling of a desperation wasted.

There's no chance I can enjoy such areas as messing, diapers, age play etc.

I feel really picky about my enjoyment of Omorashi...

first off, I detest doing it to myself. I don’t enjoy holding or wetting at all, I totally shut down. I don’t deny that pissing after a long hold feels fucking amazing, but there’s no way I can get off at that point. I prefer seeing/hearing others in that position, and I like holding it as a challenge, but I don’t get off to my own desperation.

I like desperation and peeing more than wetting - mmm, especially if it’s a big desperate pee held in for ages, nice and splashy, lots of sighs/moans.  If I’m watching a video I can tell when the desperation/moaning is put on and ‘overacted’ if that makes sense — don’t like that. 

I like ageplay but I like it separately from Omorashi. I don’t mind diapers & omo but again, it has to be linked to that sense of desperation/just making it. Desperation is the big thing for me. Desperate to pee, I’m there, desperate to poop, okay, desperate to cum, kerfuckingching. 

Meh on watersports. Don’t want to be pissed on nor do I want to drink any, but I’ve been with someone who was so, so into it that it was hot. So, watersports with the right person yes.

I’m similar. I only really enjoy some aspects, but I am starting to broaden my horizon. I used to only enjoy it when someone had to go but wasn’t into it, and I only cared about the desperation. Now I quite like that wetting as long as it’s genuine and follows desperation. I’m even starting to enjoy content when all the characters involved are into it. 

Since I started writing her, I’ve been doing a lot of experimentation, and I’ve been really enjoying new stuff, basically.