Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Only liking some parts of omorashi

Until I found this site I honestly hadn’t thought about the huge variety and spectrum of this fetish. I only knew what turned me on. No worries I don’t want to offend anyone’s because everyone is entitled to like what they like but I only personally like certain aspects of omorashi and some areas are an absolute turn off. 

For example I live desperation and don’t mind wetting as long as it’s genuine following desperation. 

I detest nappies/diapers or humiliation or bondage and don’t enjoy role play. 

Am I alone in this or do others only like some aspects of this? 

9 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Until I found this site I honestly hadn’t thought about the huge variety and spectrum of this fetish. I only knew what turned me on. No worries I don’t want to offend anyone’s because everyone is entitled to like what they like but I only personally like certain aspects of omorashi and some areas are an absolute turn off. 

For example I live desperation and don’t mind wetting as long as it’s genuine following desperation. 

Not at all, I am right there with you. Until I found this site most pee related sites were very broad spectrum of all things pee related. I am aroused by a long period of desperation, followed by just made it - hopefully with at least  a little leak showing you indeed were truly  at your limit- or  a full wetting. 

This site features exactly what I am looking for. Also a big kudos to the members on this site ; the stories are getting longer and much more detailed, relating what was happening. I love it.

10 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Also a big kudos to the members on this site ; the stories are getting longer and much more detailed, relating what was happening. I love it.

[IMMODEST BOWING]

Jokes aside, yeah MBG, I'm with you. Extreme desperation is king, and as my name suggests, huge bulging bladders are my absolute favorite thing. I'm okay with diapers as long as it's only in the context of protection while holding in public and has nothing to do with childish roleplay, but even then I infinitely prefer pads.

Things I absolutely hate are short / tiny pees, pee drinking, humiliation (unless the woman gets off on that and says so,) or basically anything else that implies that the woman isn't enjoying it, even in the context of a staged / scripted video. Basically my one rule is that the woman in the story / video has to be very desperate and loving it.

I'm the same. Not a fan of wetting unless maybe as evidence of how desperate someone was. 

Also really not a fan of diapers and icked out by messing. Not a fan of pee itself either. 

For me it's all about a good long desperation, maybe a nice bladder bulge and I much prefer to see a strong long pee than wetting. I'm also really into the domination aspect of being forced to hold and denied pleas for relief. 

I wouldn't quite say I'm on the say boat, but there are definitely aspects to omo that I'm not into.

Messing just grosses me out full stop and any kinds of furry or sissification stuff I find a big turn off. I'm neutral to diapers in that I have no desire to try it or find any real gratification from ABDL content, but I have every now and then come across a pic that I thought was cute.

Admittedly though, I'm also a bit of a sadist in that I'm not into humiliating myself, but I seriously love watching girls being humiliated (Consensually, of course.), especially in omo scenarios.

But on normal days, I just stick with some good old desperation that usually leads into a wetting or something where the subject is having a little more fun with the ordeal. (Like holding until their bladder bulges or letting loose somewhere that isn't the toilet or their pants.)

TL;DR - Yes, there are certain aspects of Omo I don't like, but it's way easier to list the ones I do like.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Everyone has their own preferences.

I dont mind diapers.  I've never tried them myself but sometimes I think it would be nice.  Humiliation is okay, but only if its followed by comfort. I definitely dont like bondage. I've never roleplayed omo, but I think it might be fun. I dont like stories with overly explicit sexual details either. 

6 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I think most of us like only certain aspects of omorashi, very few people like everything about it.

Myself, I am a big fan of holding, desperation, bulging bladders. I like genuine accidents. I am pretty indifferent to everything else, like intentional wetting, diapers, golden showers, pee drinking etc.

A lot of us only enjoy some aspects to it. I like desperation ONLY if a wetting follows, otherwise it just doesn't do it for me (my main thing is for wetting). I used to be disinterested in diapers too, but I might have a SLIGHT interest in it now, though I still prefer wetting outfits not specifically designed to contain it. Any peeing that doesn't involve wetting isn't part of my fetish (even golden showers, unless it's a horse doing it, I like them to be peeing through panties, shorts, etc.).

I am only into girls wetting themselves either by accident or on purpose, but I hate it if a girl is terribly upset and traumatised because of the accident.......I,m not into golden showers nor really into diapers, for me it sort of negates the wetting panties and pee running down the leg thing.    Read my  true stories and you will see one about a girl who would wet her panties while talking to people/strangers as a kind of game....what really turned her on was that she was wetting and they didn't know!   So I guess I,m into the why's and wherefores of panties wetting....the psychological aspects.    I also knew a couple of committed horse riders and they would pee in their jodphurs and a bit of pee play in bed, but would never dream of peeing their panties in a street full of people or suchlike.

15 hours ago, desperatewet said:

I dont mind diapers.  I've never tried them myself but sometimes I think it would be nice.  Humiliation is okay, but only if its followed by comfort. I definitely dont like bondage. I've never roleplayed omo, but I think it might be fun. I dont like stories with overly explicit sexual details either. 

Not sure I knew all of that about you. That's really cool! We are really very similar in prefs.

Much the same as quite a few others, it seems, I'm only really into the desperation and holding aspect of it. I'm not bothered about wetting at all, unless it's the absolutely unavoidable outcome of a very desperate struggle of course. I don't like public humiliation but then I do quite like real (or realistic) scenarios so there's a bit of a conflict there.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:40 PM, Ell19 said:

..I much prefer to see a strong long pee than wetting.

That, really, sums it up for me. Nothing evidences how desperate the struggle was than the powerful stream that follows. I'd much rather see any scenario end with an impromptu squat behind a bush or something 🙂

I’m only really into certain aspects like desperation, bladder bulges and long pees, especially desperate public pees that go on for ages like in some of the sneakypee videos. I also quite enjoy wetting if proceeded by a nice long desperation first. Some of the videos from bound2burst basically have everything I look for in a good omo video: an attractive, smartly dressed woman desperate to pee for ages ending with a nice long pee or a desperate wetting.

Guest swe11up

Personally I Love bladder bulges, the bigger the better. Also pee measuring to show the amount held, wetting really doesn't do a lot for me unless it's like a fire hose, that can be OK. But this is one of the rare places you can find bladder bulges, especially male ones!

Yoooo I feel. I don't like diapers at all either- no disrespect to those who do of course (you do you guys) and I'm not really into graphic wetting either- I like it in a kind of vague, loss of control sense, if that makes sense? And only really in fictional scenarios. What I really like is strong desperate peeing that follows desperation, dom/sub scenarios of being forced to hold, full bladder sex and masturbation and, in some instances, golden showers- I don't like pee drinking, or pee on anyones face in general- I find the idea of someone being peed inside of a turn on though tbh. I also prefer the pee to be well hydrated, i.e. not super duper yellow and strong smelling hehe- again, this is all just personal preference- we all have our own things, and I respect that 😄

Another thing, I like the aspect of people either enjoying their own wettings, laughing it off, or otherwise not minding it, but while I also like the humiliation aspect in fiction, having its own fetishy power to me, I really can't enjoy that aspect of it in real life (unless they want us to). I know how I'd feel if anyone I knew in real life saw me wet myself, even though I have a lot of fun with it when no one's around.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)