Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

@Keita123:  Having to pee doesn't really effect my movie watching at all.

@Lils:  I did!  I would consider repeating as it was a ton of fun, but not in my home city.  Honestly, the stars aligned here.  I was at the theater without any friends, I left before everyone else in my auditorium (apparently no one else got the tip about no post-credits scenes), it was the last showing of the night so the only cars in the lot were others I had been seeing the movie with, and it was 3 a.m. so the area was, in general, completely deserted.  Like I said, too high a chance someone I know would see me if this had happened like literally any other time.

oh my goodness, that was yummy. A similar thing happened to me during my viewing, but, as you said, there's so much going on during the movie. I didn't notice how dire my situation was until the credits rolled and it hit me all at once. By the time we made it out of the viewing room, the bathrooms were swamped, and my parents had both been drinking (as they often do on the weekends). So I had to drive us home, struggling not to spill recycled root beer all over myself. 

I eventually did make it home dry but my beloved Kozzy was kind enough to take a mallet to my glass bladder, so I didn't stay that way. 

Edited by Pondera (see edit history)
1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Glad to hear it was an enjoyable experience for you and you didn't get humiliated by it.

I actually didn't run into any trouble with it, though this could be because I didn't get a drink for it. By the time the movie ended, my underwear was damp only with sweat. I bet the male omo lovers loved the scene where *Spoilers*

You should spoiler tag this before someone who hasn't seen the movie sees it. The title does say no spoilers.

In the line for the theater room to open up I overheard a conversation from a group of (mainly female) friends behind me about how they were gonna make it through the bathroom line after the end. One of them even commented "it's gonna come out like, 'fwooooosh'". As for me, I was starting to feel the pressure build about a little more than halfway in. Thankfully the I was engrossed in the movie enough to keep my mind off of it and I was able to tough it out with only like one little leak, but the setting having a lot of flowing water near the end certainly didn't help matters.

I somehow made it through lol. I was with a bunch of friends and my partner who is not into omo and is unaware of my interest. 

But omg I had my legs wrapped around each other and was squirming so much... and we knew about the sound effect thing but this crew wanted to stay anyways so I was fidgeting and clenching through credits. (May have sneakily presses on my bladder a few times as well) but I managed to avoid even leaks until I let an absolute torrent go when I finally hit the bathroom. Was almost disappointed I couldn’t push it further but circumstances were not in my favour. 

Absolutely amazing movie though!

Guest irvingarlington

I've had my chance to go see Endgame with my wife, and here's what transpired.

A few days before, we were watching the news, and they were discussing the bathroom break issue. So we started talking about it. I brought up the website runpee.com, and how it advised when to go. But neither of us planned to miss a moment. I told her my plan, which was that we would go to the earliest showing, and just skip eating and drinking that morning. With any luck, the only thing I'd be desperate for is lunch. She wasn't so concerned though. She is quite good at holding for a long time, and didn't want to miss out on food. But she also planned to wear a pad for leaks, which she tends to experience. She said to me 'If I really need to go, I can just, you know... a little'. I smiled at that. She knows I'm into omo, though it's not her thing. She also jokingly suggested I take one of her pads, but I reminded her that the anatomy is a bit different.

Now, for the movie itself. We both went right before the previews rolled. Neither of us got up at the suggested breaks, though I noticed a couple of others who did, and at other times later. I never experienced any discomfort, so my plan seemed to work. As for my wife, I noticed her keeping her purse over herself about halfway thru, and fidgeting with it a bit. But she never got up. When the credits finally rolled, nearly the whole theater quickly emptied, though we both remained to view the rest. Once we got up to leave, we both skipped the bathroom and went straight home, with everything seeming to be fine.

Once home, my wife immediately went into the bathroom before me, and let loose what sounded like a torrent. After a few minutes, it was my turn, though fasting all morning limited my own need.  I did look down at the trash can, to see if she had disposed of her pad. She had, and it seemed she had used it as well. I guess she didn't make out of Endgame as dry as I thought.