Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Quickly filling blader for holds/wettings

If you're gonna have a couple days where you plan to have some fun it's handy to drink lots and lots of water for several days leading up to it, after that your bladder will naturally fill quicker than usual even if you then drink a little less because your hormone levels change as your body has become accustomed to lots of water input. 

It depends a lot on how your body works.  Here's how it works for me:  As I can't force down the same drink for more than two glasses, I walk through a neighborhood containing convenience stores, cafes, coffee houses.  Also, my urinary system sometimes produces sudden emergencies.  With no restrooms at local convenience stores (unless they adjoin a library or park), I put them first.  This works well for my neighborhood.  Cutting a pie slice to the northwest from me and angling about 55 degrees either way from NW encloses 2 chain convenience stores, 1 family convenience store, a chain coffee house, 1 one-of-a-kind coffee house, 1 hospital coffee counter, 1 hopital lunch counter, 1 college coffee counter and 1 college lunch counter.  This neighborhood roles up the streets to the independent coffee house (except when hosting folk music or poetry) and college services at 4 PM.  The streets to the hospital's public services, the restaurant and cafe disappear at 7 PM.  The chain coffee house closes at 9 PM.

Starting a walk at 2 PM and including two glasses some liquid at a food service, I can consume nine glasses liquid by 4:30 PM.  If I started medium-well hydrated, avoiding public squirming and leaking, requires peeing around 3:15 PM, 4:00 PM and, if I'm very far from home 4:30 PM.  But I'll still be plenty hydrated to wet at home some time between 5:00 and 5:30 PM.  If I've stocked the fridge with sugar-free root-beer float makings and other such, I will likely wet every 45 minutes for four hours.

Numerous times I've run into an ex-coworker and various of residents from the building I live in.  To them I just our strolling, enjoying local treats and maybe showing effects of too much coffee.

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

It depends a lot on how your body works.  Here's how it works for me:  As I can't force down the same drink for more than two glasses, I walk through a neighborhood containing convenience stores, cafes, coffee houses.  Also, my urinary system sometimes produces sudden emergencies.  With no restrooms at local convenience stores (unless they adjoin a library or park), I put them first.  This works well for my neighborhood.  Cutting a pie slice to the northwest from me and angling about 55 degrees either way from NW encloses 2 chain convenience stores, 1 family convenience store, a chain coffee house, 1 one-of-a-kind coffee house, 1 hospital coffee counter, 1 hopital lunch counter, 1 college coffee counter and 1 college lunch counter.  This neighborhood roles up the streets to the independent coffee house (except when hosting folk music or poetry) and college services at 4 PM.  The streets to the hospital's public services, the restaurant and cafe disappear at 7 PM.  The chain coffee house closes at 9 PM.

Starting a walk at 2 PM and including two glasses some liquid at a food service, I can consume nine glasses liquid by 4:30 PM.  If I started medium-well hydrated, avoiding public squirming and leaking, requires peeing around 3:15 PM, 4:00 PM and, if I'm very far from home 4:30 PM.  But I'll still be plenty hydrated to wet at home some time between 5:00 and 5:30 PM.  If I've stocked the fridge with sugar-free root-beer float makings and other such, I will likely wet every 45 minutes for four hours.

Numerous times I've run into an ex-coworker and various of residents from the building I live in.  To them I just our strolling, enjoying local treats and maybe showing effects of too much coffee.

that sounds like a fun wat to spend a day

• 4 months later...