Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding pee as a stress reliever?

Hi, I haven’t been on here much as real life has been exceedingly stressful. One way I cope with stress though is that I drink more and pee less as I find the feeling of holding a very full bladder very enjoyable. Does anyone else find holding pee a good way of helping with stress? Maybe it’s the distraction, or the lovely tingling feeling or what I don’t know but it definitely helps. 

Anyone else?

DFD3942F-EE9E-4403-9C3A-19756CC2B263.jpeg

Guest irvingarlington

Yes!  I've had a really stressful week at work, trying to meet a deadline. So last night after work, I decided to hold as best I could. Being able to take my mind off all other cares and focus on something I enjoy is great for stress relief, if not for bladder relief! With my wife home, I couldn't do any challenges or a wetting, so I just drank what I could and held as much without it getting too noticeable.  I'm really looking forward to being able to do a proper hold soon.

Quite an exciting thought! I'd wish that would help me, but unfortunately it would only add to the stress I'm afraid. Reading such wonderful experiences on this forum is what provides the necessary distraction of everyday stressful events I find, along with the excitement needed to get through a rough day. It really does. So thank you for sharing! And for a very nice image as well.. 👍

3 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Definitely! Suffer massively with anxiety and holding gives me a huge sense of control- also the fact that it involves so much focus is good to distract from stressful situations 

did a massive hold this morning which had left me feeling great 🙂🙂

And when you piss it out, the relief from tension is much like sex.

• 3 weeks later...