Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reality or fantasy: Rushed in the morning, no time to pee.

I feel it's a common theme in many stories - the protagonist wakes late, their alarm didn't go off, they quickly throw on their clothes and are out the door.  Perhaps they needed the potty when they woke, perhaps they only just realize it walking out the door - but no matter, there literally wasn't any time to go in the first place.  They'll just have to hold it... 

Is this truly real life for some people sometimes or is this mostly just a omo fantasy?  I'm mostly thinking of "I need to pee, but damn there isn't time" vs "I forgot to go potty because I didn't notice".  I see those as very different scenarios.

If anyone would like to share their real-life stories or accounts...

4 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

It has happened to me. Mostly when I have a bathroom where I am going so most times

"Mostly"... so are you saying it's just luckily ended up that way mostly - or that you know in advance and that factors into your decision when you don't have time... that one of the key measurements that might magically provide you an extra few minutes would be if say there WASN'T going to be a potty where you were headed?

Most people feel a need to pee first thing in the morning, though for some it may be less urgent than for others, and almost everyone will choose to pee before they leave for for/school.  However, if the only toilet is not available (occupied), and you're in a rush, and you expect a toilet is available when you get to work/school, you just might leave the house with a fullish bladder.  And maybe with a travel mug of coffee!

And then, of course, there are some who post here who would purposely hold it!

I don't do that and always pee before leaving home in the morning, otherwise I wouldn't last until I reach the bathroom at work, but I guess some people with stronger bladders do that when they're really late and minute or two is really important to catch the bus or something. I suppose that is the reason, because I occasionally see people running to the bathroom first thing when they arrive at work. That could be tell-tell sign they didn't have time to pee at home. 

Once I actually overheard a woman working in our office confessing to her friend she nearly wet herself on the way to work, because she didn't have the time to pee before she left for work, otherwise she would miss the train.

My real experience choosing something over bathroom was, when I arrived right before closing time to a supermarket and I had to choose between buying food or visiting a bathroom. I was super desperate, but I chose the food and leaked heavily to my pants while in the store. Well, I done this many times as part of my omo games, but on that occasion it was not a "planned accident", but a real wetting, because I couldn't hold it any more and didn't go to the bathroom when I really should.

Now for me, this would never happen. The reason being, likely as a result of autism, I prioritise myself in these situations. I’m having breakfast and a cup of tea no matter how late I am. As a result of this, I end up using the toilet as well. A long time ago, when I was a young girl, my autism didn’t affect me as badly, and I would sometimes end up not using the toilet due to lack of time or whatever. So I expect it does happen to some normal people, just not for me.

Either way, it’s really hot when someone does it in a story.

4 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I think it’s just fantasy? I sometimes deliberately hold but can’t imagine a real life scenario where someone wouldn’t have time to pee? 

I agree that it's unlikely, but there are probably people here who, at least on occasion, don't feel a strong urge to pee when they first get up, so using the toilet might not be first on their agenda.    

Just now, Spectator9 said:

I agree that it's unlikely, but there are probably people here who, at least on occasion, don't feel a strong urge to pee when they first get up, so using the toilet might not be first on their agenda.    

That makes sense- it’s just every time I read: “ got up desperate to pee but running late so no time” I am just a bit sceptical lol

choosing to hold is different 🙂 

1 minute ago, Wombat48 said:

That makes sense- it’s just every time I read: “ got up desperate to pee but running late so no time” I am just a bit sceptical lol

choosing to hold is different 🙂 

In many stories and in almost all videos, failing to pee in the morning because he/she was in a rush is not believable, especially if they claim to be desperate.  As for choosing to hold, in addition to folks like us there are "closet holders" who delay peeing but would deny doing so for pleasure.

Just now, Spectator9 said:

In many stories and in almost all videos, failing to pee in the morning because he/she was in a rush is not believable, especially if they claim to be desperate.  As for choosing to hold, in addition to folks like us there are "closet holders" who delay peeing but would deny doing so for pleasure.

Yes indeed! Have no issue with fiction but it needs to be plausible lol

I would never do this unless I were completely locked out of the bathroom and didn't have time to wait to use it, as a previous poster mentioned. I would be pretty upset about leaving the house unwashed with no deodorant too, but you don't usually see someone noticing those things in those stories. Where it becomes completely unbelievable to me is if someone manages to rush through other parts of their morning routine, brushing their teeth and grabbing food or a drink (of course) but for some reason peeing is the thing that they choose to skip to save time?

It also turns me off so much that I will usually close a story if it starts that way. I think holding concentrated pee is just nasty and I don't want to read a story imagining someone feeling that sensation.

I always find the scenario a bit difficult to believe. I myself can not wait even five minutes for my morning pee on waking so it’s difficult to envisage someone being able to get up, get dressed and head off somewhere without having a pee. 

I will actually wet myself if I can’t get to the bathroom straight away in the morning. 

though I usually pee only twice a day I even leave out my morning pee every now and then because the urge is not yet that annoying. As I am used to have a non-empty bladder for so many hours a day I can easily ignore the slight need. At least after showering without peeing before or afterwards I hardly ever return to the bathroom before starting off to work. At work I am so much distracted that I usually also skip peeing at lunch time. When the urge rises significantly in the afternoon I still tend to suppress the need as I am used to refrain from peeing on a normal working day.

I've had to skip my morning pee out of time constraints a few times when I was in university accommodation. It took ten minutes to cycle to lectures, I'd wake up late with just enough time to pull on a jumper, run to the bike shed and cycle there. The toilets were shared and down the corridor.

In my own home I don't think I'd ever be in that situation as it takes longer to get to places so two minutes is less consequential and it's easier to quickly nip to the toilet first. 

Guest Omo-Omega

I always find it ridiculous if the character showers. A lot of people think peeing in the shower is nasty, but if you're pressed for time? It's silly not to

On 4/22/2019 at 6:52 AM, Blurple said:

I feel like it’s a complete fantasy usually. If you’re that rushed for time not using the bathroom generally doesn’t save much.

12 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I think it’s just fantasy? I sometimes deliberately hold but can’t imagine a real life scenario where someone wouldn’t have time to pee? 

I always thought I had good time management skills, but if you have to leave really early everything becomes a challenge. This morning I was suddenly pressed for time (spend way too much of it on prepping my lunch) and I left my house with no time for a bathroom break or for putting out the trash. However, I have a relatively strong bladder and made it to the train station perfectly fine without getting to a point of being desperate. But I agree that when desperate, I would definitely just use the bathroom

I think it is pure fantasy - at least in the way the concept is typically used in stories. If someone has the time to pick out what clothes they will wear, they have the 3mins it will take them to pee.

I can see someone not needing to pee, and then being pressed for time because they got into doing something else like Lils mentioned. But needing to pee and not having the time? Fantasy.

That said, I have been in that situation once - when I literally had no time to take my morning pee. I was on a long distance train. It was supposed to reach my destination around 4:00 in the morning, but the train typically runs 2 hours late. I took this train quite often, and never did it arrive on time. This fateful morning however, it did reach on time.

Having full confidence on the railway system, I had set my alarm for 5:45 am. I woke up just as the train came to a stop at the station (thank goodness for automated announcements). The train stops there for 3 minutes - it is a small suburban station. If I didn't disembark there, the next stop was 2 hrs away (and that's by express train. Taking a passenger train back would have taken 3 hrs at least). It probably took me 30s to react, be sure it was the right station. I then had to pack up my things (was traveling 'cattle class', so had to carry my own bedding), get to the door (I was in the middle of the compartment; doors at either end, equidistant - you know misfortune always brings friends, right?) and get my luggage and myself on the platform before the train started up. I literally didn't have time to pee. I got down just in time.

Being a suburban station, the toilets were locked at 3:30am. As was the ticket counter, and the waiting room. The suburban service starts up at 4:15am IIRC ... 

[Luckily for me, I didn't really need to pee. If I did I probably could have popped a squat along the tracks somewhere, or left the station and found an empty alleyway. In actual fact, I waited for the suburban service to start up, took the first train to my home station - about a 20min ride away - and peed only after I reached home.]

I thought this was just an omorashi fantasy for a long time (because I would never rush so much that I’d skip the main point of my routine) until I genuinely saw it happen. A friend of mine crashed on my couch. When he woke up and was late he literally just bolted out the door. Unless it was seriously important, I’d just accept that I was late. Full bladder aside, I don’t want to walk into work with unbrushed hair, unclean teeth, and no deodorant.

I've been in that situation when I've been a bit ambitious in the morning, had breakfast and that but not left myself time for the toilet before leaving for work. It's not so bad if I'm driving to work, as the extra couple of minutes shouldn't make much difference (I'll judge it on how bad it is!), but if I'm going on the train then every minute counts for cycling to the station - it's game over if I miss the train.

I think the more likely scenario is someone finishing work at a set time, or maybe after finishing a long task, and rushing to catch a particular train whereas going to the toilet first would mean that they'd have to wait an hour or more for the next train instead?

I quite like the idea of someone being on a long-ish distance train journey and waiting until a few minutes before their destination to get up and use the toilet, only for others to have the same idea and get there first, with not enough time for them all before it gets to the station!

Been there, done that...a little too often. In my line of work we often have suprise meetings I won't know about until like an hour beforehand. I'm usually work from home, but when these meetings come up I have to jump in the car asap. Sometimes right after waking up with a coffee on the way. Many many desperate drives have ensued. I remember one time It was either leave right then or catch an extra hour of traffic. I left already needing a wee and by the time I pulled up to the building I was leaking. Ran inside, had a bad leak taking down my panties and had one of the best pees of my life...

2 hours ago, homeanddry said:

I've been in that situation when I've been a bit ambitious in the morning, had breakfast and that but not left myself time for the toilet before leaving for work. It's not so bad if I'm driving to work, as the extra couple of minutes shouldn't make much difference (I'll judge it on how bad it is!), but if I'm going on the train then every minute counts for cycling to the station - it's game over if I miss the train.

I think the more likely scenario is someone finishing work at a set time, or maybe after finishing a long task, and rushing to catch a particular train whereas going to the toilet first would mean that they'd have to wait an hour or more for the next train instead?

I quite like the idea of someone being on a long-ish distance train journey and waiting until a few minutes before their destination to get up and use the toilet, only for others to have the same idea and get there first, with not enough time for them all before it gets to the station!

Yeah like that idea to! Might write it as a fiction 🙂