Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to bring it up in conversation?

I have a man currently doing bits of work in my house and I’ve developed a really strong thing for him. 

I’ve been making up little fantasies in my head about it. But I’d love to start a conversation about desperation with him and possibly/hopefully hear about some experiences he’s had. Does anyone have any ideas of how to bring it up without me sounding really weird? 

I would just try to bring it up in casual conversation. Maybe offer him a tea or coffee, then when you bring it to him say something like “I love tea, it always makes me need a wee though”. He might agree with you and you could use it as an opportunity to ask if he’s ever had to wait while doing a job, or you could ask what he’d do if there were no toilets where he was working,

Or you could engineer a situation where you’re desperate and he needs to ask/show you something, then you could kind of let on that you’re desperate and say something like “sorry about the dancing, I really need a wee” and see his reaction, or ask something like “ do you mind if I go for a wee first, I’m bursting”.

It’s actually a fantasy of mine to be working at a woman’s house while I’m bursting to go but too shy (or not allowed) to ask if I can use her loo!

20 hours ago, Booboo242 said:

I have a man currently doing bits of work in my house and I’ve developed a really strong thing for him. 

I’ve been making up little fantasies in my head about it. But I’d love to start a conversation about desperation with him and possibly/hopefully hear about some experiences he’s had. Does anyone have any ideas of how to bring it up without me sounding really weird? 

Maybe start with a bit of vanilla flirting or a bit more explicit conversation, and see how he reacts first before bringing up kinky talk? If he will be a game for some light flirting or a bit dirty talk in general, take another step. Tbh from my observations, on average it's much less chances that a woman will creep out a man than the other way around, so if you want it, don't be too shy.

5 hours ago, Dtravis said:

Maybe start with a bit of vanilla flirting or a bit more explicit conversation, and see how he reacts first before bringing up kinky talk? If he will be a game for some light flirting or a bit dirty talk in general, take another step. Tbh from my observations, on average it's much less chances that a woman will creep out a man than the other way around, so if you want it, don't be too shy.

Definitely this. Normal flirting first, don’t bring up kinks until later. 

7 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Or you could engineer a situation where you’re desperate and he needs to ask/show you something, then you could kind of let on that you’re desperate and say something like “sorry about the dancing, I really need a wee” and see his reaction, or ask something like “ do you mind if I go for a wee first, I’m bursting”.

I think this is great but you need to be very observant or they need to be very open.  If I was put in this situation by a girl I didn't know very well my first response would be something along the lines of the typical - encouraging her to go, lol.  Esp if she asked to be excused.  If she merely expressed her need I might answer slightly differently... so I might stick with the first part, expressing your need - but not actually asking to be excused.

Edited by MrMakeherWait (see edit history)

Thank you for the advice everyone. He’s coming today but what he has to do won’t take long. I think I might be a bit too shy to pretend I’m bursting myself. I could make myself desperate on purpose but I’d be embarrassed to excuse myself to go to the loo and then that could end in disaster! I don’t think wetting myself would get me far with him! 

He rarely accepts a drink when he’s here. Only once he’s had coffee. He’s never asked to use my toilet either and that alone would be such a massive turn on for me! 

It varies to each specific situation I'd say.. I've heard a friend of mine expressing her desperate need ot relieve herself and -allthough I loved to watch her hold it, I knew she really wanted to go. "Go allready !" I urged her..

But that was o n e very specific situation. When hearing another girlfriend asking 'if she could use the little ladiesroom please ?' , I instinctively sensed her trying to attract my attention and we had a lot of fun after (tickling, holding her close, standing in front of the bathroom-door,blocking her) ..This was good fun but an entirely different situation alltogether.

Do you think such playfull conversation can arise with this crush of yours? Then I'd say at least try..and see what happens. If it makes him/her uncomfortable you'll notice soon enough and then you can still drop the whole omo-idea.

It seems to me that ( ! corny-expression alert !) life is too short to wait untill nice things happen to you. Sometimes you've got to take a bit of a chance . 

Wishing you luck .

He was here all morning but no luck! It sort of came up naturally. We were talking about a neighbour reported the binmen for peeing in the bushes out the back. I said where else are they meant to go? But he said nothing 😞

he actually accepted 2 cups of coffee today but he’s never once asked to use my toilet! I so wish he would. That’s a big turn on for me. I think because he just lives across the road he goes home if he needs a pee. I didn’t see a hint of desperation. 

I drank  two cups of coffee myself and a pint of water with Berocca in it but maybe because it’s a hot day I haven’t needed the loo at all!

• 2 weeks later...
On April 22, 2019 at 2:09 AM, Booboo242 said:

Thank you for the advice everyone. He’s coming today but what he has to do won’t take long. I think I might be a bit too shy to pretend I’m bursting myself. I could make myself desperate on purpose but I’d be embarrassed to excuse myself to go to the loo and then that could end in disaster! I don’t think wetting myself would get me far with him! 

He rarely accepts a drink when he’s here. Only once he’s had coffee. He’s never asked to use my toilet either and that alone would be such a massive turn on for me! 

Generally, most workmen avoid using a client's toilet.  Some contractors forbid it.  (If they can't wait until lunch break or quitting time they should leave and go to the nearest place with a public toilet.)  Most workmen have a break after four hours, and most of them can hold it that long.  

When my wife and I first started dating we discussed kinks in general.  I was very nervous, but I had told ex's in the past so it wasn't my first time opening up.  I told her my kink was a bit different and generalized it as watersports and pee play.  As we discussed more we got into the details of each others kinks and now have fun with them.  So the direct approach is good, but I think it good to already be somewhat physically involved before discussing kinks.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, Booboo242 said:

I doubt you can do it without sounding weird. Just resign yourself to sounding weird and enjoy the embarrassment. Maybe you should wait until what is expected to be the last time he will be there, since you could scare him away.

Some years ago I was hiking in the southwest of the US together with a friend. We had set up our small tent far away in the wilderness. While I would never pee in the morning and always wait until hours later the urge became annoying I hoped that my mate might notice that. Luckily it was him to start discussing the topic one morning and with caution he asked 'Are you really never taking a leak in the morning?' When I admitted that he was right I saw the chance to explain my weird habit. So I frankly told him that I like to reduce peeing generally to twice a day at most and sometimes even skip the second pee and go for 24 hours. At first he thought I was joking but when I told some details he understood that I was telling the truth. A bit nosey he asked me how long ago I had my last pee. When I stated that I was holding it already for 18 hours, heading for 24 hours and felt just 'comfortably full' he seemed a bit scared. He would hardly believe that I was running around with a full or even overfull bladder the better part of the day. When we left our camp in my truck and headed for the next destination I additionally explained to him that this was the reason why I sometimes would moan or grab myself. But as he was not at all into omorashi he was not really interested to keep the topic up. Once or twice when I could not but show my bladder discomfort he smirked and encouraged me to refrain furthermore until I would wet myself.