Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Non-binary] Recent Semi-Public Diaper Messing

• 4 weeks later...

I was incredibly unwell and delirious, and was lying on the bed in just my jocks after a couple of controlled releases, and must have gone to sleep. The first I knew was a suspicious feeling of warmth around my backside as I staggered off the bed and into the en-suite, flowing orange all the way and juggling my jocks to keep it inside them. I was too sick to fix the bed, so just spread a dry-cleaning bag  over the patch and went back to sleep. The next day was a busy one in the laundry. Not fun, but not really embarrassing either - just sick!

• 2 years later...
On 5/14/2019 at 12:17 AM, DiminishingReturns said:

When you say a "burst" are you saying you crapped yourself?

...and how. I made it home and shed some weight into the bowl, then collapsed on my bed. I woke to a strangely familiar warmth on my butt, and realised that, without telling me, my intestines had decided to launch their self-protection system and spewed orange goo into my underwear and pants, and all over my sheets (wife not happy). Once I was awake, I was able to clamp long enough to get to the ensuite for a longish stay, but still felt ghastly. In my daze, I gathered up a plastic dry-cleaning bag and set it on the bed to lay on, then crashed again. I must have emptied out fully the first time, as there were no more repeats. The disappointing bit was that I was too sick to take photos - damn it! 

I had bought some potato-cakes around 11 pm - they'd probably been there building their toxicity all day. Want to try it?

Edited by blasseroz
Spelling (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 5:25 PM, SilverSnake said:

Whoa! The messing sounds crazy! Very hot story, though I relate to the bother of cleanup. I'm quite familiar with IBS accidents myself and I've had similar accidents, though nothing quite that exhilarating in a long time. I'd be delighted to read more stories from you! 

I'd love to read about those accidents if you happen to tell the stories sometime