Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

At the time of posting, this club is pretty dead in terms of activity. I want(ed) to change that.

This thread will be a repository of any queer commissions I work on that the customer gave me a thumbs-up to share. I will clearly tag every story with BOLD UNDERLINED ALLCAPS to indicate what it contains. IE, NO MESSING means that it will be free of messing - Using that as an example since a fair few people aren't into that, but it is something I frequently write.

Unfortunately for the men loving men/masc loving masc folks, I do not write anything of the sort - I'm a  trans, nonbinary woman and a lesbian, and it's something I personally cannot stand to write. Hopefully somebody will pop up to help fill that void, though!

If you want to commission something for yourself or to share with the community, please DM me - My rates are reasonably cheap and I'm all too happy to receive the motivation to practice better writing.

My next post will contain one story, featuring characters from Pokémon, though it may be some time before I get the post up.

• 3 months later...