Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I already commented on this story but I loved it so much that I think it deserves a more proper comment. This story and universe is just so hot where do I even start lol. I personally love toilet inequality in stories, and while I enjoy it when it's the guys who gets to pee outside and the girls can't, this story is just such a refreshing change of pace since the script is being flipped for once. I think since the scenario is so rare and doesn't exist in real life that makes the concept of this story even hotter but you also just executed the story perfectly for a first entry to the universe. I agree that stories don't always need long buildups to be good and you proved that perfectly. For this kind of world, being trapped in a bus when intense desperation due to nonstop beer drinking is an excellent setup. Them coming from a beer festival is just such a great setup for quick but intense and urgent desperation so I loved that you used that (and it especially works for a shorter story). Also, the way you described the desperation in this story was just so on point and urgent and intense and perfect for me. Parts like "Damn. She wasn't sure if she could last half that time!" and "Nothing except taking a massive piss would soothe it" and "all that piss inside her? It will come out soon. With or without her consent" and "Ah, there, that was better. But an hour was too far" and "Her toes curled inward in an effort to hold back the flood" were all so unbelievably hot. That was just to name a few parts of your intense descriptions that I loved but there were so many more, it would just be too many to write lol.

This is getting long and I don't want to take up too much space on this forum so I'll try to wrap up my other points quickly. The main character being shy and trying to play it off until someone else helped her get relief was a nice touch. I also loved how some of the girls were openly holding themselves and then how Zoya couldn't hold on long enough to get to the back of the bus so she popped a squat earlier than she wanted to. And just the way you described all the girls being in a situations that normally the guys would be in was very well executed. Also the reason as to why guys usually can't pee in public was a realistic one. This story was amazing with just the implications that the men would have to hold it so a male sequel or another story in this universe would be even so much hotter I imagine. So yea, basically I thought it was a very well-written and perfectly executed story. Sorry for the super long comment btw I just thought this story was a really special one and wanted to let you know some of the reasons I thought why.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:29 AM, Melificentfan said:

This is fantastic so far

Thank you! Glad you liked it 🙂 I am afraid Eaks-2 isn't your thing, since it is male only, but female desperation will make a reappearance soon 🙂 Hoping you stick around for that!

On 4/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, Xx4evRockerxX said:

AMAZING! I love the concept so far

Thank you! I wasn't sure other people would dig this - men having to hold, while women piss freely is something of an obsession of mine 🙂

On 4/20/2019 at 11:20 PM, luckymon2 said:

So yea, basically I thought it was a very well-written and perfectly executed story. Sorry for the super long comment btw I just thought this story was a really special one and wanted to let you know some of the reasons I thought why.

You have no idea how big a smile your comment put on my face! THANK YOU! 😄

And please don't apologise for the long comment - it is the best kind of comment. Thank you so much for taking the time out to let me know you loved it! Reading this really helped get the Eaks-2 with male desperation up and running (I have 3/4 episodes written. Prologue is out here, Agony and Bliss are waiting in my WIP folder. Now just to get Tease written!). Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your comment is one of the loveliest things to happen to me in a long time.