Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi dreams

As you can see from all these posts, omo dreams are quite common, usually looking for a suitable place to pee and not finding it.  Then you wake up and realize that your bladder really is full!  

In years past, if I went to bed without peeing or drank a lot of liquid just beforehand, I'd invariably have one of those dreams and wake up bursting to go (which was my purpose).  And like Wettingman and Wet Dave, I might be in the midst of ejaculating.  Then I'd have to run for the toilet!

As a kid, I sometimes would dream about being pee desperate at the beach or a creek. I would be wearing jeans and wading threw thigh deep water. The water would always be warm and delightful. The warm water made me want to pee like a race horse LOL. Looking down, I happily started to blast a stream of wet pee into my dry underwear. I watched as shinny warm pee started spreading across the bulge in my jeans. Suddenly. I would awaken with a wet dream. When I became sexually active, I still dreamed from time to time about peeing in my jeans. However the wet dreams stopped.

If I had a lot to drink before bed I would then dream of being desperate but not being able to find an appropriate toilet - the door being missing, the door and cubicle walls would be really short so even when sitting down I could see the people in the next cubicle/line and they would be looking at and talking to me so then I couldn't wee (apparently even in dreams I have a shy bladder) or all the stalls would be occupied with massive lines outside each one. Then have to go back to my friends/work pretending like I had relieved myself even though I was more desperate than before. On rare occasions I would manage to find a place to wee (and go loads) but not feel relived at all and would start looking all over again. Sometimes I would wake up the instant the dream was over, realising that I was actually desperate to wee, others I would stay asleep and maybe even have another dream (which would also morph into me needing a wee at the end) before waking up and being on the verge of an accident. Although after one of these dreams I may not have always made it to the toilet completely dry, my bed always would be.

I recently had an odd dream segment during one of my common "quest to find a bathroom" dreams -- where both guys and girls would queue up for this one very strange bathroom that's specifically just for peeing your pants, as in this particular dream it was a totally normal thing to do and no one seemed to have an issue with it...  There were no toilets at all in this bathroom.  At the end when you walk out of the "stall" (or I guess the "wetting area"), there is someone standing by the exit to offer the person a change of clothes (pants/shorts/underwear, whatever).  Bizarre, I know, but it was an interesting dream.

• 6 months later...

The night before last I had a weird dream inspired by an old drabble that had recently received a new comment.

Princess Peach was imprisoned in a metal cage hanging from the ceiling of a cavern above a bottomless chasm.  I think she was wearing her golf outfit because I could see most of her legs.  She was trembling and sweating. 

She sheepishly said, "I think it's time we discuss bathroom breaks."

King Bowser (who was like 20 feet tall in this dream) was standing on a ledge of the chasm far below Peach's cage.  "What was that?  You'll have to speak up, princess."

She closed her eyes and shouted, "Bathroom break!"

Bowser trolled her.  "Bathroom break?  Don't mind if I do!"  He whipped it out (which should've been impossible because he wasn't wearing anything) and roared with relief as a colossal torrent shot out of him and down the chasm.  It flowed for a long time.

Seeing and hearing that was torture for Princess Peach.  She fell to her knees with her thighs pressed together but her legs splayed sideways (which would be painful if even anatomically possible) and let out several pained squeaks.  Despite all the trouble she was having she didn't leak a single drop.

That was where the dream ended, or at least the part I remember ended.

I've had dreams about pee play 2 or 3 times.  They were quite erotic.  In each case, I was engaging in pee play with a lover and had to go very bad.  On all of these occasions I woke up urgent to pee.  One time, I had peed a little and dampened myself and the bed, but had not totally emptied my bladder.  Talk about vivid dreams! 😲

About 80% I'll sleep-wet during an omorashi dream.  Usually, the dream has me peeing somewhere slightly strange.  Typically,  the only place I can find will be an extremely dilapidated park restroom.  Obviously, a replacement should be obvious.  But the dream provides none.

Since I bought a absorbent, washable and reusable bed mat I don't mind waking wet.  Often I wake enjoying the dream and real wetting.  My bed wetting usually happens less than two dozen times per year.  It's enough that I have gotten over embarrassment about it.

My bladder acting irresponsibly reminds me how nice taking a day with no responsibility about anything feels.

I sometimes have dreams where I'll go to a bathroom and pee. I don't consider those Omorashi dreams though, as the desperation isn't there. It's like "oh, I have to pee.", And then I pee.

I remember a dream I had when I was a kid that had me, my brother, and a friend of ours. We were doing these tasks for this man (I don't remember why or what the tasks were).

We would be standing at a table talking about doing a task, then it would suddenly cut to where we needed to be for said task, we'd complete the task, then it'd cut back to the table for another task.

Now, here's the thing, everytime it cut, I'd have to pee, and it got worse and worse with each cut. I never spoke in the dream, so no one knew i had to pee, although there was one cut i remember where my legs were squeezed together, and the pain was showing on my face, and my brother goes "are you okay?" But I didn't answer, as I didn't talk in it.

Near the end, it cut back to us at the table, and i was peeing my pants, but instead of making a mess, the pee deflected and bounced around my legs, unnoticed by the others.

Dreams are weird. I wish we could control our dreams, it would be awesome making up stories like these, and being in them. I see and read such great omo stories that I'd love to experience, even if it was just a dream.

I do have omo related dreams sometimes, actually i havent had one for a long time. Maybe cause i havent being active in here and it havent being in my mind as often than before.

For myself i often seeing a dream where i have a huge urge to pee and i finally find a place to relief myself and when i let go i usually cum and wake up immediately. So its so called "wet dream", dont know if omo caused it or it could happen anyways but i like omo so that might be the case there. When i woke up i usually dont need to pee at all and never wet the bed during these dreams. Need to change tho for other reason so it wouldnt be that much different if i had peed..

• 2 weeks later...

I've had plenty of erotic dreams about hot women desperate for the toilet who end up urinating or defecating in their knickers (or both!). They often end in nocturnal emission, though I disagree that that's at all similar to pissing the bed - it's a lot easier to just change my pants after coming in them than to clean up a pissed bed. Having a girlfriend who pissed the bed would be adorable, but the clean up less so.

Edited by PooSkirt (see edit history)

ive had a good chunk.

one was actually pretty hot, I was at some "omo hotel" were there was different floors to indulge in omo, one floor i remember was just a regular bathroom, the second was just a room of toilets, no stalls, one room was filled with water and fountains, another had couches and stuff to pee on.

this ones just weird, I was at some kind of comic con and All Might from MHA was there like signing autographs (the actual character not like a cosplayer) he was obviously desperate and I remember thinking "dang he's about to wet himself" 

I had an omo dream last night. In my dream, my girlfriend woke me up by straddling me and wetting her panties over my now aroused manhood. Then we had some amazing sex but it was cut short when my alarm went off. I told her about it today, which is the first time I've mentioned my interest in wetting. She isn't sure if she wants to try it, but is curious. I explained what I'm into and what kinds of things I'm not into. I told her I wouldn't bring it up again if she wasn't interested and I'd let her initiate. We have an amazing sex life anyway so it's not a big deal. hopefully she wants to play out my dream!

I do sometimes have dreams about seeing women (usually very attractive young women!) wet themselves. On the few occasions when I dream that it's me wetting then I dream myself as a woman wetting herself! Luckily it never makes me wet the bed but I always wake up very aroused and desperate for a pee! Sometimes I only just make it to the toilet in time!

When I was very young, I would have reoccurring dreams about bathrooms. Always, the bathroom had something wrong with it. I remember once, if you opened a stall door, it would lead you directly from 1 toilet to another in a huge grid/maze of public toilets.

One time there was just a huge tile area that was like a gym shower with drains in the floor, but no showers. People were naked and peeing on the walls, the floor, themselves and each other. It was also a hangout spot where everyone was just chatting. I remember being confused. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just had one last night.

In this dream I was at school, but I was a female character I made up (no need to describe her other than she's really attractive and in her early twenties), and I had to pee, so I was looking for a bathroom but of course there were no satisfactory toilets, including stalls with no doors or just toilets with no stalls. Being a girl in this dream I would go into the girls' bathroom of course, but there was an extra door leading to an "Omorashi Maze" where people who needed to pee could try to navigate, either to try to make it to the end on time, or as a fun way of wetting themselves, it wasn't fleshed out a lot, but I entered it for a bit to try to wet myself in there, and I noticed some spots of pee on the floor, but for some reason I just left and continued to search for a bathroom. (Obviously no real school has those but they would be fun if wetting was either intention or a risk you were willing to take)

Eventually I found a stall with a door. The toilets were clogged with toilet paper but that didn't stop me. I sat on the toilet and peed through my shorts. Somehow this dislodged the clogged toilet paper so I flushed, it slowly but surely flushed everything down. Then I decided to jump into the school pool to cover up my wetting. Now, since I knew I wasn't "me" in that dream you'd think I'd be more at ease walking around in that wet state and maybe even find it a "fun" kind of embarrassment since no one would know who I really was (I think that was why I wet myself instead of getting my shorts down), but as I made my way through the hall I hid the wetness on my shorts with my shirt by stretching it down a little.

Then someone I know in person who knows about this character I turned into saw me and followed me around, I ran fast to try to avoid him seeing my wet shorts, because he could identify me based on this OC and know I wet myself. I remember climbing over some bathroom stalls trying to lose him, and to get to the pool as fast as I could... then I woke up. Like every time I peed in a dream I felt my pajamas to make sure they were dry, and they were.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)