Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your favorite reasons for someone to pee themselves?

My favorite reasons for a woman to pee herself are...

Because she really enjoys wetting herself on purpose, whether in pants, shorts, panties, skirts, bikinis, bathing suits, yoga pants,  or whatever else she may be wearing.  

Because she enjoys holding in her pee until the point that she is absolutely bursting and accidentally wets herself.

Because she is participating in a hold-it-in contest and winds up peeing in her pants.

And last but not least, because she enjoys doing either or all of the above in front of a friend or partner.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Although I don't wish anything on someone in real life, since we're talking about fiction/story purposes I kinda like: - Waiting in line and at some point just can't hold it anymore - Nervou

Traffic jams. For some reason, this situation is a notch above all others for me these days. Cars are nice, prized possessions, so most people really don't want to have an accident in one. Traffic jam

Being denied or unable to reach a bathroom before the inevitable.

i like seeing a woman enjoying wetting herself because it's seen as embarassing and "wrong" to do, an actual taboo to general society, and she enjoys being naughty and doing something "wrong" in secret, or with someone she completely trusts. if a woman likes to embarass herself in front of me and enjoys it, to me, that's definitely a sign of strong intimate bond. 

another reason is the general good feeling of releasing pee, the warmth, and also the smell and feeling of being dirty. also, i find tight jeans incredibly sexy on a woman on its own, so jeans wetting is the ultimate turn on for me.

I'm probably going to get some pushback from this one, but I love the thought of having a curvy, plump, voluptuous wife in her early to mid 30s. After the third or so baby, she's gotten a bit of an overactive bladder and stress-leaks whenever she sneezes or laughs.

The thought of her crossing her legs and blushing after a good laugh, or me trying to find her a restroom when her bladder starts contracting and starts spurting in her pants shortly thereafter, is just :nosebleed:

Traffic jams. For some reason, this situation is a notch above all others for me these days. Cars are nice, prized possessions, so most people really don't want to have an accident in one. Traffic jams pretty frequently add 15-60 minutes to an otherwise short trip and are one of the best places for authentic desperation. Cars also extremely limit the positions that someone can hold in, making it that much harder.

That, and if an accident happens, it leaves an extremely satisfying wet pool on the seat.

15 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

I'm probably going to get some pushback from this one, but I love the thought of having a curvy, plump, voluptuous wife in her early to mid 30s. After the third or so baby, she's gotten a bit of an overactive bladder and stress-leaks whenever she sneezes or laughs.

The thought of her crossing her legs and blushing after a good laugh, or me trying to find her a restroom when her bladder starts contracting and starts spurting in her pants shortly thereafter, is just :nosebleed:

Yeah, I love the overactive bladder/urge incontinence scenario. Bladder urgency goes from zero to 10 in about 30 seconds and then she just does the whole lot in her pants with no control... and maybe ends up admitting she needs to wear nappies.

Guest Staravia

A lot of them have already been mentioned, but I definitely love: 

• Traffic jam lose of control
  • Stuck somewhere they cannot get out of (Hide and seek)
  • The 'Just going to finish this' lose of control
4 hours ago, sandy808 said:

These reasons are my favorite because they hit close to home

• Bladder Incontinence
  • A desperate pregnant woman wets because her baby kicked her bladder 
  • Their bladder protection leaked 

Yeah, I love the scenario of a woman's nappy leaking... she gets up from where she's sitting and there are those telltale wet marks on the back of her trousers or skirt around the leg openings of her nappy on each side, and matching wet patches on the chair! Have you ever had that kind of thing happen in a public place?

At first I could really get excited when seeing or hearing a woman absolutely desperate to pee, at the brink of wetting herself. I know it's not very ethically 'right' to do so, but it's the way I'm wired I guess. It's not that I'd actively try and put people in a specific situation (!) but.. if it happens, I find it very arousing. 

Lately I've begun to much more appreciate a situation where a woman enjoys her own desperation. Sharing these thoughts and feelings is something special I find, and the fact that there is much less humiliation I think is a big plus. 

7 hours ago, wannawatch said:

At first I could really get excited when seeing or hearing a woman absolutely desperate to pee, at the brink of wetting herself. I know it's not very ethically 'right' to do so, but it's the way I'm wired I guess. It's not that I'd actively try and put people in a specific situation (!) but.. if it happens, I find it very arousing. 

Lately I've begun to much more appreciate a situation where a woman enjoys her own desperation. Sharing these thoughts and feelings is something special I find, and the fact that there is much less humiliation I think is a big plus. 

Same here!

A woman who enjoys her own desperation and deliberately waits until she cannot help wetting her pants drives me crazy. It is much more arousing (for me) if this is her own desire and not set up to turn me on.

Also, a woman who holds in her pee in public as long as she can hide her desperation, purposely letting it become more and more unbearable, and starts peeing in a thin stream down her legs at the point where otherwise her need would become obvious; hoping that wetting her pants might escape observation while an unconcealed struggle to avoid this would not. Again, this is even much more arousing if she secretly enjoys this situation and later needs to masturbate over it.

Jason and I are turned on by almost any wetting scenario.  Deliberate, accidental, from excitement, fear, laziness, in fact most of the situations already described; they are all the same to us.  But for both of us, we find the sexiest scenario of all is people wetting while they are asleep.  This is not something one can normally witness, obviously, so we have to be content with what we can see on the internet.  Unfortunately of course, all the videos we have ever found are probably staged, and it has to be said that most of them are not very realistic.  There are a few good ones, but sadly, in far too many of them, the bedwetter (usually a woman) is tossing and turning unrealistically, or touching themselves between the legs, which to me at least suggests that she is trying to determine whether or not her knickers are actually wet yet, and whether or not she needs to pee more.  And the less said about the camerawork the better; some of it is utterly abysmal.

I have seen Jason wet himself (and the bed!) once, and I have to say it turned me on like nothing else.  At the time he was working shifts, and he was sleeping one Saturday after a night shift.  I had been doing some ironing and took a load upstairs to put away when I had finished.  Jason was sound asleep without any covers over him (it was summertime so he’d just laid on top of the bed and gone to sleep.  I quietly put everything away and was about to go back downstairs when I happened to glance at my sleeping husband, and immediately saw a spreading wet stain on his underpants and on the bedding underneath him.  I knew at this time that he had a bedwetting problem, but back then it was not something that happened very often, and he wasn’t wearing nappies to sleep in, as he always does now.  The thought of Jason wetting the bed had always aroused me, but to actually witness it happening almost caused me to orgasm on the spot.  I have to confess I couldn’t resist the temptation to bring myself off a few minutes later.

Although I absolutely adore wetting myself, as much for my own pleasure as for Jason’s, I have only ever had one wetting accident as an adult, and that was out of fear.  I was about 19 or 20 at the time, and on my way home on my bike from a friend’s house late one night.  (If memory serves correctly, it was about 11:30 pm, so it was fully dark).  The shortest route was via a paved footpath which for part of the way went through a churchyard which had lots of very old graves dotted about.  I’d gone this way many, many times in the past, and I wasn’t at all fazed by cycling through a churchyard.  But this evening, out of the corner of my eye, I saw what appeared to be someone (or something) moving among the gravestones, and my heart almost stopped and my stomach seemed to flip over in fright.  I imagine that most people would have simply ridden faster at this point to get away as quickly as possible, but (and I have no idea why) I simply stopped and sat astride my bike, staring into the gloom, my heart thumping wildly.  I moved back a little, to where I had first seen movement.  Then I saw movement again, and it was at that point that my bladder let go, because now I really was scared out of my wits.  I moved forward again – and so did whatever it was.  And it was at that moment that I began to laugh, because I realised that what I had seen was my own shadow, cast onto the gravestones by a nearby street light! 

I’d had the piss scared out of me – literally – by my own shadow!

On complete accident, when its actually something they didn’t expect and really could not control. Someone who’s into it, of course, but also when they take every step to be proactive. I like it when its someone who wasn’t planning on holding it, isn’t stubborn about using the bathroom but genuinely finds themself in a predicament. Someone who is totally ok with bushing it, but because of the circumstance outside their control thats not even an option. I also love it when theres someone else who has to go who’s supporting them. My perfect predicament is a couple stuck in gridlock traffic who, despite best intentions, one of them wets themself and the other one wets too to cheer the other up. Similar things too!

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, surrealexp said:

Traffic jams. For some reason, this situation is a notch above all others for me these days. Cars are nice, prized possessions, so most people really don't want to have an accident in one. Traffic jams pretty frequently add 15-60 minutes to an otherwise short trip and are one of the best places for authentic desperation. Cars also extremely limit the positions that someone can hold in, making it that much harder.

That, and if an accident happens, it leaves an extremely satisfying wet pool on the seat.

Agreed. My guess is that it is the number one scenario where adults have full blown accidents. It's a scenario where its easy for someone to get themselves into a situation where the only option would be for them to wet themselves sitting in their seat. I wish producers made more car wetting videos. Instead we have hundreds of videos where the girl wets her pants because a plummer is working on the toilet.

Mostly just things that I feel would actually happen.

Like I always loved the thought of someone getting stuck in a traffic jam and not being able to hold it.  then having to sit with a wet butt all the way home.

or peeing in a dream, then waking up and realizing you peed IRL

or if I'm feeling real adventurous, thinking about a couple. One has to to really bad and it's turning the other one on, so they convince them to wet their pants. they're reluctant at first but finally the desperation gets to be too much so they give in.