Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What’s the strangest places you’ve peed and why

I'd been working abroad in a country where I was not permitted to drink alcohol, for about 5 months. My Mum met me at the airport after arriving home, with a 4-pack of beers. I'd downed 2 within the first 10 minutes, and the other 2 within the first hour of our 2 and a half hour drive home.

Needless to say, with about an hours drive left, I was becoming quite desperate. Not wanting my Mum to stop, as I was eager to get home and see everyone, I told her to keep driving as I relieved myself into one of the empty beer cans. 

Another short story springs to mind, but involving my girlfriend. 

We were doing a walking challenge, involving climbing 5 mountains in 24 hours. She decided she wanted to "mark her territory" on each peak. So, as we arrived at each summit, she dropped her pants, squatted down, and peed a little. 

I always thought that was quite naughty.

Occasionally when I take out the trash, I pee on the fence next to the house just because I can and it's out of view of neighbors.  There are dogs on the other side that sometimes bark, so its kind of like marking territory lol.  I also sometimes will pee on the dirty laundry before I toss it in the wash, why not?  Or even wet my pants first before removing them and adding them to the laundry load (no kids so no worries about anyone walking in).

Probably one of the strangest was a toy teapot in preschool. It actually happened about three times. 

Basically, back then, I was uncomfortable using public bathrooms without my mom, and also using them if other people were there. But yeah, three times, when i was desperate, I peed in, and one time pooped as well, into a toy teapot.

One time i also peed into a Tupperware container

I was on a ghost tour night and we were in a very old pioneer cemetery, there were no lights and no toilets and I was busting. I slipped away from the group and found a semi private tree. I know it is disrespectful to pee in a cemetery but it was that or wet my pants. I did make sure I didn't wee on anyone's grave.

This occurred some years ago, when I was on my way to an interview in NYC and I was wearing a business suit.  I had drunk a lot of coffee and had put off going to the bathroom much longer than I should have.  So fhere I was, on the sidewalks of Manhattan, having to pee so badly that I was on the verge of wetting my pants. But I absolutely could not pee in my pants, because I was on my way to a job interview.   

Well, I was right by a fancy hotel, so I went inside.  Immediately I saw a one-story staircase with a sign that said "Ballrooms."  If there were ballroms, then of course there must be bathrooms there.  So I went up the staircase, feeling like I was just about to wet my pants.  I got to the top, and there were the ballrooms, and there was...       a ladies' room. So I walked around a little, but there just did not seem to be a men's room anywhere.  At that point, I knew I would not be able to hold it in another minute, and no one else was around, so I said fuck it, and headed into the ladies' room. But it was pitch black and there did not seem to be a light switch, so I had to walk out.  Now I was literally seconds away from having a wetting accident in my business suit.  So I ducked into the nearest room, which was more like a conference room than a ballroom, and I just managed to unzip my fly and whip out my dick as the pee started spurting out.  I was peeing on the edge of the carpet by the wall.  And even though I just wanted to finish up and get the fuck out of there, this was a marathon pee and very well may have been my longest piss ever.

Now I really do not condone vandalism or property damage and would never plan to do anything like that on purpose.  At the time, it was my only option if I was to avoid going to my job interview in pee-solaked pants. And just so you know, one of my previous posts details an occassion when I did accidentally piss in my business suit.  Oops!

Edited by NorthEastGuy
Typos (see edit history)
Guest Staravia

In a sports bottle on the top of a tour bus, which was open top. I was under the weather and drinking loads to stay hydrated. The sports bottle was already empty, and the tour had an hour left. I was absolutely bursting, that I had already leaked in my briefs at the time. We were fairly free to walk around as it trundled, so I went to the back and crouched between the ridged seats. I didn't have a fly on my shorts so I had to pull them down. Was quite a weird feeling to have shorts just below waist peeing into a bottle. I filled the thing up, which was quite impressive considering the youngish age I was. No one fortunately found out. I was so hydrated that by the end of the journey I was super desperate again; leaked again when I arrived at a public bathroom and was wiggling my shorts down again. 

In a canoe, with another person on board. We had been out on the water for over an hour, and I was against bursting for a wee. We had fallen in the water early on so the canoe was wet and both of us were in wet suits and life jackets. I thought I could hold it, but I didn't want to wiggle as it would give it away so eventually I failed and just peed in this canoe. The other person didn't notice but I did have to sit in it for a while. When I needed to go again, several hours later, I just went. No point trying to hold. 

On a mountain several times. Doing the three peaks challenge meant that I had many times I needed to pee. I kept myself hydrated for a lot of it which meant that around 2 am on the second mountain I needed to go badly. We were in a really awkward place on the mountain which had steep sides. So I ended up pulling my trousers just below my waist and poking over. And then kind of two handed lent on the side of the mountain (Too drunk at the urinal type position / Upright press up) and peed. Not holding myself, meant there was a little bit spray from the wind. 

The only other one that is of note was later on the third mountain. It was raining hard and I was at the back of the pack. The joys of waterproof trousers is that no one can tell, and the rain that was lashing down would have hidden anything. I got to the stage where I was desperate and had just decided that I would go and find somewhere to pee when the person in front of me slowed down. I asked if she was ok, and she said "Yeah, just don't tell anyone, I am bursting for a wee and I don't want to stop." She too had waterproofs on. I asked what she was going to do, and she said "Well no one can tell so..." There was a pause and she slowed down more "... I am just peeing myself at the moment". I kind of laughed in shock and she said "I cannot believe I am telling you this, I am tired and it's quite embarrassing". I said it was ok, and that I was bursting too pee as well. And if it made her feel better I wouldn't stop either. She said "Well, I am still peeing so up to you". I went, telling her I was doing the same. We laughed a lot about it (we were very tired by this point). You couldn't tell we were doing it at all. We got a few questions when we caught the others up but we just said we needed to catch our breath a bit. 

• 2 years later...

Many years ago, when I was about 19, I was wandering in a wood, somewhat off the beaten track, when I came across some discarded rubbish and an old mattress. One side of the mattress was a bit worn and faded, but turned the other way up it looked almost brand new. There was only a small chance of someone coming past, and I likely would have been aware of their approach. Although I was not desperate for a pee, this was too good an opportunity to miss. I removed my jeans, and lay down on the mattress in my briefs, pulling my shirt up out of the way. It took a few minutes before I could overcome the pee lock, but I ultimately peed the mattress through my briefs for a good 30 to 40 seconds. I took off my underwear, putting it in a plastic bag, put my jeans back on, and went on my way. To this day, I still enjoy remembering this open air, mattress soaking experience.

Edited by SoakMe (see edit history)

I am reluctant to pee in public, even though, as a man, it's easier to do. That said, my urgency issues over the years has made it necessary many times. I probably get to the point where I need to find a place or risk an accident a couple times a year. The most recent time occurred in October when I was walking home and had a huge urge hit. I was on a very busy street (Bloor, for the Toronto members) and I tried to make it to a Walmart that was close by. I could feel it about to leak when I was still about 5 min from the store and I realized that if I tried to get to the store there was a good chance of a leak, or worse. So I ran to a church that was at the corner and tried to get as much out of view as possible. It was pretty bad, but I managed to avoid leaks. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it otherwise.

A couple other times stand out. Once I was on a regional bus travelling to the town I was working in from Toronto. It was about an hour ride and I became very desperate about half way through the ride. These buses do not have bathrooms and I was literally shaking I had to go so bad. After having a small leak, I knew I had to find a way to go or I would have a full on accident. Luckily there wasn't anyone at the back of the bus with me so I turned and was able to pee directly into the seat, avoiding any puddling on the bus floor. I did experience some more damage to the pants, but it was at night and the pants were black so I avoided being seen. I got off the bus real fast at my stop though.

The final story was in university. I was in an exam and had to go pretty bad by the end (exams were hell for me. Some close calls...). As I was cutting through campus on the way home it became bad. Eventually, I spotted a potted plant. Not sure if that's the watering they want... 

Guest Despboy15

The ones that I can remember, all out of desperation:

-in a random bottle someone left on the floor of a clothing store because the bathrooms were closed

-in between two cars in a parking lot after a baseball game

-in the bushes right outside of that same baseball stadium

-in a Pepsi cup, also at a baseball game 

(All the ones above happened in the same summer, when I was 17 or 18)

-in my glove during a little league game when I was maybe 10 or 11. I downed two Gatorade bottles and had to pee really bad by the third inning, but my coach wouldn’t let me pee until the game ended, and there were still 3 innings left. I got out in the outfield and discretely unbuckled my belt and stuck my glove in between my crotch and my jockstrap

-in a rat infested alley during a trip to nyc

-in my aunts kitchen sink during thanksgiving when I was 15. There was only one bathroom and I really needed to go but one of the female family members (who I’m not related too) who was maybe a year older than me was in there for over 15 minutes. Everyone was in the dining area so thankfully no one noticed. 

That depends on your definition of strange. LOL!!    But back when i was younger at my parents house, the attic space above the garage was basiaclly just an empty room. I turned it into my personally little area. One day i had to pee, i had this holloween toy up there that was basically a long hollow tube that when you sling it around it makes howling noises. So i got creative,  All the way to the edge of the attic floor was the little overhangs where the gutters go. They are purferated and lead to the outside. So... i put that tube thing down into one of them and peed in it. And it drained through the perferations into the yard outside. Not the most exiting story. But perhaps strange. LOL!!