Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

Guest Omo-Omega

Option 1, it's a lot easier to wash pants than a mattress.

1: You constantly feel like you have to pee without ever getting relief, no matter how many times you go to the toilet.

2: You never feel the urge to pee, but if you don't go often enough, you'll lose control without realising you needed to go in the first place.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

1 hour ago, redshirt said:

1: You constantly feel like you have to pee without ever getting relief, no matter how many times you go to the toilet.

2: You never feel the urge to pee, but if you don't go often enough, you'll lose control without realising you needed to go in the first place.

Probably 2 as experienced this a little when ill. 

1. You must go a mimum of 8 hours without peeing regardless how’s bad you have to go

2. You are only allowed to pee in your own home for a whole week regardless Ho bad you need to go 

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Probably 2 as experienced this a little when ill. 

1. You must go a mimum of 8 hours without peeing regardless how’s bad you have to go

2. You are only allowed to pee in your own home for a whole week regardless Ho bad you need to go 

Ooh I like those choices. I'd have to go with number 1 though and hope that my poor bladder is able to stand constant 8 hour holds 😮 

1) You have to ask permision to be able to pee from whoever is closest when you decide you have to go.

2) You can go whenever you like no issues, but you have to let a tiny little leak out before hand. Just enough to make your naughty private area a little bit pissy.

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Ooh I like those choices. I'd have to go with number 1 though and hope that my poor bladder is able to stand constant 8 hour holds 😮 

1) You have to ask permision to be able to pee from whoever is closest when you decide you have to go.

2) You can go whenever you like no issues, but you have to let a tiny little leak out before hand. Just enough to make your naughty private area a little bit pissy.

Definitely no.2. Sounds naughty and risky at the same time, because more often than not, I can't stop the stream right after I started to pee and would get a wet spot on my pants.

For a day pee without removing your clothes.

1. You can wear a diaper, but you have to wear leggings and bulky diaper that shows without a doubt that you're wearing diapers. And you have to wear a diaper for at least two hours after you peed in it for the last time.

2. You can wear normal pants, but you are not allowed to wear a diaper and you're not allowed to carry spare clothes with you when you decide to go to a bathroom. But you can have them nearby and you're allowed to change after you wet yourself.

2 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Definitely no.2. Sounds naughty and risky at the same time, because more often than not, I can't stop the stream right after I started to pee and would get a wet spot on my pants.

1. You can wear a diaper, but you have to wear leggings and bulky diaper that shows without a doubt that you're wearing diapers. And you have to wear a diaper for at least two hours after you peed in it for the last time.

2. You can wear normal pants, but you are not allowed to wear a diaper and you're not allowed to carry spare clothes with you when you decide to go to a bathroom. But you can have them nearby and you're allowed to change after you wet yourself.

1: you can add 2 hours to your holding capacity during which you don't feel the need to pee but you can't pee if you wanted to and when the time is up you lose all control

2: you can hold absolutely as long as you want but you have to pee through your underwear

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Wow that's tough! But I say number 2...Yes number 2...It would be less embarassing if it happens once.

1. Everytime you met or see a friend, you spurt into your pants.

2. Everytime someone calls your name, you pee for 1 second.

21 hours ago, Haburashi said:

Wow that's tough! But I say number 2...Yes number 2...It would be less embarassing if it happens once.

1. Everytime you met or see a friend, you spurt into your pants.

2. Everytime someone calls your name, you pee for 1 second.

That's a really tough one that is! I'd have to go with 2 though and hopefully I'd dry out enough between spurts to not end up showing a big wet patch!

1) Every time you put on or take off your shoes you must pee a 3 second spurt into your underwear.

2) Every time you go into or out of building you must let a 1 second spurt into your underwear.

11 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

That's a really tough one that is! I'd have to go with 2 though and hopefully I'd dry out enough between spurts to not end up showing a big wet patch!

1) Every time you put on or take off your shoes you must pee a 3 second spurt into your underwear.

2) Every time you go into or out of building you must let a 1 second spurt into your underwear.

1 as I tend to only have to change my shoes twice a day or so and that's when at home but I'm in and out of buildings all the time. 

1) You can never empty your bladder enough to be anything less than uncomfortably full but you know you will always be able to hold it and never have an accident. 

2) You can fully empty your bladder but no more often than once every 6 hours. If you can't make it that long you'll have an accident, wherever you are. 

5 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

1) You can never empty your bladder enough to be anything less than uncomfortably full but you know you will always be able to hold it and never have an accident. 

2) You can fully empty your bladder but no more often than once every 6 hours. If you can't make it that long you'll have an accident, wherever you are. 

Number 1 for me - I would rather have the security to know that I'll never wet myself in a formal occasion, than have super bladder capacity.

1. Ending an unplanned public desperation with a true accident.

2. Never getting desperate enought to actually have an accident.

Edited by Lils
Forgot two options :/ 404 brain capacity not found (see edit history)
On 4/15/2019 at 7:02 AM, redshirt said:

You know that 1 is actually a real disease that some people have, and apparently some people affected are driven to suicide by it... however, I think I'd choose #1, as I actually find the feeling kinda erotic.

Guest Omo-Omega
1 hour ago, Kauen-Stadt said:

You know that 1 is actually a real disease that some people have, and apparently some people affected are driven to suicide by it... however, I think I'd choose #1, as I actually find the feeling kinda erotic.

It's also a symptom of a UTI, which is where I got the idea from 😅

On 4/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Considering I have a penis and therefor already pee without wiping, gonna go with that one.

1: Only physically be able to pee when your bladder is really, really full.

2: You can pee whenever, but your capacity is halved. 

when you say pee whenever, you mean I can wet myself without any repercussions? cz if so DEFINITELY 2

1 hour ago, Vika said:

Easily picking number 2 for me, I'm really big on the holding and desperation aspect for myself, never been a huge fan of losing control and having accidents.

1. Anything you drink behaves as if you're drinking water, so for example say if you're having tea, it wouldn't have a diuretic effect on your body.
  2. Anything you drink behaves like a super strong diuretic and goes through you quick like tea, or alcohol.

I love holding and desperation, so definitely 2 for me. I like to fill up, but I don’t like the adverse effects of a lot of diuretics. If I could get those effects with water, that would be awesome.

1. Have a large bladder that causes huge bulges, but you have to wear clothes that make your big belly obvious, so people think you’re fat.

2. Have a small bladder but no bulges.

21 minutes ago, Will8724 said:

I love holding and desperation, so definitely 2 for me. I like to fill up, but I don’t like the adverse effects of a lot of diuretics. If I could get those effects with water, that would be awesome.

1. Have a large bladder that causes huge bulges, but you have to wear clothes that make your big belly obvious, so people think you’re fat.

2. Have a small bladder but no bulges.

I’d choose 1. I have a large bladder, and for me there’s no better feeling than holding it for 24 hours. Also, small bladders can be quite inconvenient. 

1. Everytime you go to the beach you automatically pee yourself. Also if you’re not wearing swimwear. 

2. You can never lose control while at a beach. No matter how bad you need to go

14 hours ago, largebio said:

I’d choose 1. I have a large bladder, and for me there’s no better feeling than holding it for 24 hours. Also, small bladders can be quite inconvenient. 

1. Everytime you go to the beach you automatically pee yourself. Also if you’re not wearing swimwear. 

2. You can never lose control while at a beach. No matter how bad you need to go

Option 1. Sounds more fun 

1. Every time you want to go pee in a toilet you have too take off all your clothes 

2. Every time you want to change clothes you have to wet your current clothes 

1, by a mile. [Not in to wetting I am afraid. However taking off all my clothes while I am dancing around with a hand down there? Yep. Totally my thing]

Would you rather,

1. Become extremely desperate to pee during an important meeting (where it would be super embarrassing to excuse yourself, but possible, and wetting would be even more embarrassing?)

Or

2. Become extremely desperate to pee while trapped inside a crowd at a concert (or anything else with a huge crowd really) with a bunch of mates? It would be impossible to move till the concert is over, but wetting yourself would possibly be less embarrassing?

As I'm never too afraid to ask if I could be excused, I think I might go for the first one..but the crowd didn't seem too bad either though-there's allways room to unzip and just go then and there I think ?

Never mind: option 1.

Would you rather get caught being completely desperate or wetting yourself even by :

1) a woman or

2) a man ..

Does this make a lot of difference to you which one it would be ?

1 minute ago, wannawatch said:

As I'm never too afraid to ask if I could be excused, I think I might go for the first one..but the crowd didn't seem too bad either though-there's allways room to unzip and just go then and there I think ?

Never mind: option 1.

Would you rather get caught being completely desperate or wetting yourself even by :

1) a woman or

2) a man ..

Does this make a lot of difference to you which one it would be ?

2. A man. Even better if he seems to like it. I’m straight and female so that’s seems obvious. 

every toilet is locked and can only be unopened by a remote control. You need to contact that person to ask them permission Wouldn’t you rather the control be held by

1. Your first girlfriend or boyfriend

2. The last person you sent a text to 

3 hours ago, wetpirate said:

2, since they're more likely to allow me to go. Even if that'd be 2/10 times.

1. Be unable to pee for 5 hours if someone notices your desperation.

Or

2. Instantly pee if someone notices your desperation.

that's a tough one........ i think i'd have to go with 1, as i'm very obvious with my desperation lol

would you rather:

1.  wet yourself every time you take your pet (ie dog, etc) out to pee, regardless of where you are, who you're with or what you're wearing

or

2. wet the bed nightly no matter what you do, and you're not allowed to wear diapers?

2 hours ago, pi-ssyboy said:

that's a tough one........ i think i'd have to go with 1, as i'm very obvious with my desperation lol

would you rather:

1.  wet yourself every time you take your pet (ie dog, etc) out to pee, regardless of where you are, who you're with or what you're wearing

or

2. wet the bed nightly no matter what you do, and you're not allowed to wear diapers?

1. I’d pick some black clothes to limit the visibility. Wetting the bed is just so much more cleanup. Even though I do like to try it one day. But every night’s just too much. 

Would you rather?

1. Start peeing as soon as you open the bathroom door. So you end up with some wet clothes. 

2. Always have to pee with the door open. No matter where you are

8 hours ago, largebio said:

Would you rather?

1. Start peeing as soon as you open the bathroom door. So you end up with some wet clothes. 

2. Always have to pee with the door open. No matter where you are

Option 2, it's actually less likely I'd get caught with this and also less embarassing to explain.

1. Whenever you wet yourself deliberately, you also have to have an accident later. (and vice versa.)

2. Whenever you pee in the toilet, your next pee has to be done anywhere else, even your pants. (and vice versa.)

Edited by FilthyPhoenix (see edit history)
Guest Sleeper

I would do 1 because i wear diapers 

would you rather 

wet yourself evey time you’re alone 

or 

wet a little evey time you enter or exit a building