Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

2 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I quite like the idea of someone seeing me relieve myself...especially a man. But I would probably choose inside because if the intimacy involved and I can’t help but wonder what I might chose to pee in?

if you had an assignment due in by a certain time and if you miss that time you fail years if study and hard work but you are exceedingly desperate to pee and not sure you can hold off while you get the work completed in time would you..

1. piss yourself and carry on working

2. find something nearby to piss in and keep on working..

Assuming no one would see me, I'd just find a trash can with a liner and piss straight into that. Wetting myself would be more noticeable afterwards and I'm turned on by peeing in unusual places.

Would rather watch someone pee with no sound or hear someone pee but with no sight?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

1 hour ago, VanCanto99 said:

Assuming no one would see me, I'd just find a trash can with a liner and piss straight into that. Wetting myself would be more noticeable afterwards and I'm turned on by peeing in unusual places.

Would rather watch someone pee with no sound or hear someone pee but with no sight?

Unless it's music, picture is always more important than sound.

Would you rather see your boss or a secretary to have a wetting accident in front of you?

12 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Unless it's music, picture is always more important than sound.

Would you rather see your boss or a secretary to have a wetting accident in front of you?

My boss (I can think of a few I would love to have seen desperate) but I would far prefer watching them struggle to hold than actually wet personally.

woulkd you rather see someone you fancy desperate to pee but make it in time or someone you hate desperate and they have an embarrassing accident?

7 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

My boss (I can think of a few I would love to have seen desperate) but I would far prefer watching them struggle to hold than actually wet personally.

woulkd you rather see someone you fancy desperate to pee but make it in time or someone you hate desperate and they have an embarrassing accident?

If you see someone you hate desperate and they have an embarrassing accident is a win win situation, I would say.

Would you rather have a wetting accident in front of a policeman on the street or a security guard in a shopping center?

If I had to choose I'd go for the security guard I think. Embarrassing still, but the worst they could do, correct me if I'm wrong, is throw me out.. While a police officer.. I don't know if this an offense or not? They sure could detain you for some time to check your ID etc, couldn't they? The longer the wait, the more embarrassing this whole situation would become.. So:police officer! 

Would you rather.. 

Pee in the pool, standing still in the corner and hope no one notices? 

Or would you choose to swim in a stern tempo, all the while letting it out?? 

2 hours ago, wannawatch said:

If I had to choose I'd go for the security guard I think. Embarrassing still, but the worst they could do, correct me if I'm wrong, is throw me out.. While a police officer.. I don't know if this an offense or not? They sure could detain you for some time to check your ID etc, couldn't they? The longer the wait, the more embarrassing this whole situation would become.. So:police officer! 

Would you rather.. 

Pee in the pool, standing still in the corner and hope no one notices? 

Or would you choose to swim in a stern tempo, all the while letting it out?? 

Stern Tempo seems easier 

On the topic of pools

1.wet yourself on the poolside in front of everyone before jumping in

2.wear a diaper with no cover in the pool 

13 minutes ago, THEO WANDER said:

Well, the diaper will just soak when I enter the pool, but still I would choose the 2nd.

You are swimming and feel the need to pee. Would you rather

1. Get out of the pool to pee anywhere. Being a toilet or not.

2. Just pee in the pool

15 minutes ago, THEO WANDER said:

Stern Tempo seems easier 

On the topic of pools

Option 1 for me!

Would you rather

1. Have random accident's five times a month at any given time

2. Whenever someone mentions they need the toilet, you leak for 3 seconds.

27 minutes ago, StubbornBunny said:

Option 1 for me!

Would you rather

1. Have random accident's five times a month at any given time

2. Whenever someone mentions they need the toilet, you leak for 3 seconds.

Gosh, I’d have to say number 2.

Would you rather

1. Forced to leak for 2 seconds when you get stuck at a red light or stop sign

2. Denied bathroom access when you’re already leaking and forced to have an accident once a week for an entire year

Just now, sammilove said:

Gosh, I’d have to say number 2.

Would you rather

1. Forced to leak for 2 seconds when you get stuck at a red light or stop sign

2. Denied bathroom access when you’re already leaking and forced to have an accident once a week for an entire year

2. I would rather wet once a week then be soaked by the end of every car ride

1.have weak bladder control but a high capacity 

2.have a strong bladder but a small one 

The first option I won't need to pee for a long time, but when I feel the need I'll wet myself.

The second option I will almost always feel the need, but I'll be able to hold it for long amounts of time.

Gotta go with the 2nd option, it's better to know when I need to pee so I can search a bathroom.

1. Always need to pee

2. Never know when you need to pee

32 minutes ago, THEO WANDER said:

1.have weak bladder control but a high capacity 

2.have a strong bladder but a small one 

Just because I forgot to quote in the last post

Oh, cool. It's merged

I'd choose option nr.2, as this happens in normal life as well- suddenly feeling the urge of having to pee bad. It's managable I think.

If you were absolutely bursting to go while on a train-platform.. and short of change for a public toilet, would you..

1. Ask a complete stranger for some money,having to explain your situation to him (even though this means that stranger w i l l  notice your desperate state..)

OR

2. would you rather find a secluded spot and relief yourself there instead of using that public toilet ??

On 5/3/2020 at 5:37 PM, wannawatch said:

I'd choose option nr.2, as this happens in normal life as well- suddenly feeling the urge of having to pee bad. It's managable I think.

If you were absolutely bursting to go while on a train-platform.. and short of change for a public toilet, would you..

1. Ask a complete stranger for some money,having to explain your situation to him (even though this means that stranger w i l l  notice your desperate state..)

OR

2. would you rather find a secluded spot and relief yourself there instead of using that public toilet ??

It depends how would I be dressed. If wearing pants, I would rather ask a stranger for money for the toilet than expose myself to the public when peeing, even if I can find a secluded spot. Not that those are very easy to find on a train-platform.

If I would be wearing a skirt, especially a longer one, I would just find a secluded spot and peed down my legs and than change my panties and pantyhose on the train, before I sit down. 

Would you rather pee your pants or hold it as long as you can, even it's unlikely you will make it until the end, when attending a Times Square ball drop in New York City?

9 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

It depends how would I be dressed. If wearing pants, I would rather ask a stranger for money for the toilet than expose myself to the public when peeing, even if I can find a secluded spot. Not that those are very easy to find on a train-platform.

If I would be wearing a skirt, especially a longer one, I would just find a secluded spot and peed down my legs and than change my panties and pantyhose on the train, before I sit down. 

Would you rather pee your pants or hold it as long as you can, even it's unlikely you will make it until the end, when attending a Times Square ball drop in New York City?

Hmm, I'd be tempted to hold it just for the chance of making it. But on the other hand, to just pee immediately would mean a relatively smaller wet mark, and could be more easily explained by "accidentally" spilling one of the many drinks at the party on yourself. If that's not an option, then I say Option 2.

If you were in a yoga/exercise class bursting to go, with no bathroom nearby, would you rather

1. Hold yourself knowing you probably wouldn't make it, or

2. Very noticably run off to find some bathroom/something to pee in?

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Hmmmm. It'd have to be number 2 for me.

How about

1) Spend a day peeing on someone elses private parts. They have to pull their underwear up each time without being allowed to clean up.

2) Spend a day in the same situation as above except someone is doing it to you. 

Number 2 for me

Would you:
1) wet yourself juste before falling asleep
2) wet yourself just as you wake up

Alternate:
1) you can only wear normal underwear but have a 50% chance of wetting yourself everyday
2) you can only wear diaper despite having strong bladder control but you have a 50% chance of people seeing your diaper every day

Edited by OmoTS
new idea for the question (see edit history)
6 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Hmmmm. It'd have to be number 2 for me.

How about

1) Spend a day peeing on someone elses private parts. They have to pull their underwear up each time without being allowed to clean up.

2) Spend a day in the same situation as above except someone is doing it to you. 

2 please. 

Would you rather have an accident in front of:

A. Someone you know well

B. A stranger you will never see again

4 hours ago, wetskipants said:

2 please. 

Would you rather have an accident in front of:

A. Someone you know well

B. A stranger you will never see again

Oh my gosh, definitely B. I'm absolutely terrified of anyone I know IRL finding out about this side of me. 
Would you rather....

1. Wake up every morning bursting for a pee, knowing you have less than a minute to make it to the toilet (thus often wetting yourself), or

2. Pee your pants every time "Happy" by Pharrell came on the radio

On 4/30/2019 at 12:57 AM, largebio said:

Option 2. I’d like to schallenge myself even further. Plus, if I run to the toilet at 9.5 chances are that I lose control the second I see the toilet. Resulting in having to walk out of the bathroom, with a family member waiting just outside, with a wet spot on my pants. Whereas having an accident while waiting is easier to cover up. 

1. You can only use a toilet twice a day, any extra pees have to be in your pants. 

2. You can use the toilet as often as you want, but you will also wet your bed at night - no matter what. 

I would have to do 1, I normally "accidentally" do that anyway. 

1. You yodel every time you wet

2. You shout every time you mess

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, Probablyme said:

I would have to do 1, I normally "accidentally" do that anyway. 

1. You yodel every time you wet

2. You shout every time you mess

Probably 2, as I don't ever mess so it would not be an inconvenience for me 😛

Would you rather;

1. Have someone sat bouncing up and down on your full bladder; or

2. Bounce up and down while sat on someone else's full bladder?

I guess the 2nd one?, because I sure wouldn't be able to handle the 1st... 😣

New One - "Would you rather...":

1. Not be allowed to pee In the potty - for a week.  (Diaper fans would prob want to stock up.  You could go into bottles / containers / whatever, just not use an actual toilet.)

2. Have to take a pee break Every 2 hours, even if you don't really need to go - for a week.  (Sleep excluded, you could still sleep 8 hours).

5 hours ago, nightwind said:

I guess the 2nd one?, because I sure wouldn't be able to handle the 1st... 😣

New One - "Would you rather...":

1. Not be allowed to pee In the potty - for a week.  (Diaper fans would prob want to stock up.  You could go into bottles / containers / whatever, just not use an actual toilet.)

2. Have to take a pee break Every 2 hours, even if you don't really need to go - for a week.  (Sleep excluded, you could still sleep 8 hours).

I would rather 1 as I have a strong bladder and I regularly go a while without peeing in a proper toilet, so it wouldn’t be too difficult for me to just hold most of the day and go in a bottle / outside whenever convenient. Option 2 would just be very annoying.

Would you rather:

1) Have your own bladder controlled; or

2) Control someone else’s bladder.