Sign In

If you had to choose.........

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

On 1/2/2020 at 10:41 PM, THEO WANDER said:

1 be in a completely empty town for a day to do whatever you want 

2 have one day in a completely foreign town where no one knows you 

2 sounds awesome but from my experience the people in the towns still make an effort to get to know you despite language barriers and it could look bad for you and your culture. I would definitely go with 1, that sounds awesome. 

1 - temperature affects your bladder a lot, so a sudden transition to cold makes your bladder control 100x worse, likely causing an accident. 

2- Weather affects your bladder a lot; so rain makes your bladder control 100x worse, likely causing an accident. 

29 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

2 sounds awesome but from my experience the people in the towns still make an effort to get to know you despite language barriers and it could look bad for you and your culture. I would definitely go with 1, that sounds awesome. 

1 - temperature affects your bladder a lot, so a sudden transition to cold makes your bladder control 100x worse, likely causing an accident. 

2- Weather affects your bladder a lot; so rain makes your bladder control 100x worse, likely causing an accident. 

Haha, having an accident under the rain makes much more sense to me than getting my pants wet when it's freezing! So it's 2.

1. Have a leak (~100 ml) in front of people whose respect you don't want to lose (parents, boss and colleagues, teachers, in-laws, etc). You can't use a diaper/pad, but you can wear dark clothes and have a chance to get unnoticed.

2. Have a full-blown accident in front of people you don't know and will never meet again.

4 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

1 die

2 die

spacer.png

1, definitely.

Spoiler

Oh, hey! Rolled a 6! 😀

Next choice, would you rather:

1 - Never be able to use a restroom ever again in order to pee, but you are always be able to make it to an alternative (bathtub, shower, a discreet location outdoors), or

2 - Be able to use a restroom normally, but you have a weak bladder and constantly struggle with making it in time.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Clarity (see edit history)
6 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

1, definitely.

Hide contents

Oh, hey! Rolled a 6! 😀

Next choice, would you rather:

1 - Never be able to use a restroom ever again in order to pee, but you are always be able to make it to an alternative (bathtub, shower, a discreet location outdoors), or

2 - Be able to use a restroom normally, but you have a weak bladder and constantly struggle with making it in time.

2. It basically exact description of my life and I kinda like it.

1. Wet your pants whenever a lightning struck and you're walking outside at the time.

2. Wet your pants when you see a black cat crossing a street.

55 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

No.1. It tastes better.

1. Pee while you're walking.
2. Pee while you're sitting on a chair.
3. Pee while standing and waiting for something.

2, though I'd be sure to have plenty of towels.

Omo superpower time! Would you:

1. Have the ability to see the capacity and fullness of your own bladder and other people's bladders

2. Have a large capacity and the ability to transfer the contents of your own bladder into someone else's/from their bladder into your own; or

3. Have the ability to increase or decrease your own bladder size and strength at will, with it never getting worn out or unhealthy. Say, if you wanted to try accidental wetting one day, and do a big hold the next.

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 10:35 PM, THEO WANDER said:

2  it would be fun to hold for a while then give it to someone and watch them wet

1.wet the bed at a friends place 

2.wear a diaper in front of your friends for six hours straight 

2, I'd hold it all in and then give my padding a good soaking. Maybe even twice. 

1. Have an accident in front of strangers, in public

2. Have an accident in front of your friends, also in public

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

2, I'd hold it all in and then give my padding a good soaking. Maybe even twice. 

1. Have an accident in front of strangers, in public

2. Have an accident in front of your friends, also in public

I have done both many times, but would choose 1. It's more fun and less stressful later.

What you would rather see happen to you:

1. Get caught peeing in place where you not supposed to pee and due to that you have to pull up your pants immediately while still peeing, ending up in your pants in front of a person who caught you.

2. Wet your pants in front of someone when looking for a good place to pee.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:59 AM, CarmenCD said:

I have done both many times, but would choose 1. It's more fun and less stressful later.

What you would rather see happen to you:

1. Get caught peeing in place where you not supposed to pee and due to that you have to pull up your pants immediately while still peeing, ending up in your pants in front of a person who caught you.

2. Wet your pants in front of someone when looking for a good place to pee.

2. Full wetting versus half wetting ... full wetting wins, though the first one is intriguing.

Which of the following would you rather have to face while wearing wet pants after getting a big scare:

A. A fireman attending your place due to a fire in your barbecue getting out of control?

B. A policeman attending your place after an intruder broke in while you were home?

Guest Zach The Wolf

Policeman, I don’t want to risk the fireman using a “water hose” pun.

If you were able to control if your pants show a wet spot whenever you wet yourself, would you...

A. Use your power to wet yourself constantly without being noticed.

or

B. Ignore it and show the world that you peed yourself.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:44 PM, Zach The Wolf said:

Policeman, I don’t want to risk the fireman using a “water hose” pun.

If you were able to control if your pants show a wet spot whenever you wet yourself, would you...

A. Use your power to wet yourself constantly without being noticed.

or

B. Ignore it and show the world that you peed yourself.

A- I’d rather not be noticed.

ok lets see...

1) Every time you hold yourself during the full moon your capacity halves in size

2) Every time you flood yourself during the full moon your capacity doubles in size

52 minutes ago, LivingOmo said:

A- I’d rather not be noticed.

ok lets see...

1) Every time you hold yourself during the full moon your capacity halves in size

2) Every time you flood yourself during the full moon your capacity doubles in size

2, and you bet I'd measure how much I was holding at the end!

You miss your morning pee, leaving you desperate. You:

1. Almost make it, wetting yourself in front of at least three other people.

2. Discretely have an accident in the car on the drive to work, knowing it'll dry.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, LittleRaven556 said:

You miss your morning pee, leaving you desperate. You:

1. Almost make it, wetting yourself in front of at least three other people.

2. Discretely have an accident in the car on the drive to work, knowing it'll dry.

2. Discretely have an accident in the car on the drive to work, knowing it'll dry.

I love omorashi, but haven't dared anything public yet.

Would you rather:
1. Piss your black pants outside in a very crowded area
2. Piss your tan pants outside in an area with only a few people around

On 4/12/2019 at 12:11 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Considering I have a penis and therefor already pee without wiping, gonna go with that one.

1: Only physically be able to pee when your bladder is really, really full.

2: You can pee whenever, but your capacity is halved. 

Definitely gonna have to go with 1! Your new options are:

1. Only being able to pee when someone is watching you

2. Only being able to pee if you masturbate before hand

Just now, RandomWetName said:

2. Discretely have an accident in the car on the drive to work, knowing it'll dry.

I love omorashi, but haven't dared anything public yet.

Would you rather:
1. Piss your black pants outside in a very crowded area
2. Piss your tan pants outside in an area with only a few people around

This one is a tough one. Both have great potential. I'll actually do both just to see which one was more fun in real life.  For game purposes, let's say 1.

1. Wet your pants in an elevator when at least one person is present.

2. Wet your pants on an escalator when at least one person is riding behind you.

2 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

This one is a tough one. Both have great potential. I'll actually do both just to see which one was more fun in real life.  For game purposes, let's say 1.

1. Wet your pants in an elevator when at least one person is present.

2. Wet your pants on an escalator when at least one person is riding behind you.

2, escalator seems more discreet!

1. Have a stable omo partner.

2. Have an ability to detect people who are into omo on dating apps.