Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

2 hours ago, wetskipants said:

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason. 

How about this? 

1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain?

2.have an accident while playing tennis on a hard court that shows the puddle clearly?

#2 actually had this happen. Had a gf that i played drunk tennis with. You would have to take a drink every time you were scored on.  We both did this out of convience. Leaving the court meant giving up our spot. We would squat in the corner by the wall. 

Whould you rather.

1. Have an accident in curch

Or

2. Have an accident at a family gathering ... like Thanksgiving

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

12 hours ago, Micron227 said:

#2 actually had this happen. Had a gf that i played drunk tennis with. You would have to take a drink every time you were scored on.  We both did this out of convience. Leaving the court meant giving up our spot. We would squat in the corner by the wall. 

Whould you rather.

1. Have an accident in curch

Or

2. Have an accident at a family gathering ... like Thanksgiving

1. Probably would involve dark pants so not too obvious. 

Bit of a fantasy one this one. Which superpower would you rather have? 

1. X ray vision that allowed you to see through outer layers when someone wet themselves, even a little bit?

2. The power to make someone have an accident but only if they were known to you and consented to you having this power over them? 

7 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Bit of a fantasy one this one. Which superpower would you rather have? 

1. X ray vision that allowed you to see through outer layers when someone wet themselves, even a little bit?

2. The power to make someone have an accident but only if they were known to you and consented to you having this power over them? 

2, definitely. It plays into my power-exchange fantasies! My girlfriend would probably dig this even though she's not really into wetting, but she is into being controlled and dominated. Imagine someone handing over complete control of their bladder to you...

ok, choose between:

1. While you can pee whenever you like, you are able to hold indefinitely, forever. You don't suffer ill health effects (burst bladder, infection, etc), and you don't suffer pain, exactly, but you do suffer ever increasing desperation, such that after say, 3 weeks of holding you might be unable to do anything but scream and writhe constantly on the floor while resisting the urge to pee.

2. While you can stop whenever you want, you are able to pee full force continuously, forever. When you're not peeing, your bladder fills normally, but once you start peeing it refreshes itself magically.

Some might say this is a simple question of whether you prefer wetting or desperation, but it's more complicated than that: both wetting and desperation can be done in either one of these options.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:49 AM, kochel428 said:

2, definitely. It plays into my power-exchange fantasies! My girlfriend would probably dig this even though she's not really into wetting, but she is into being controlled and dominated. Imagine someone handing over complete control of their bladder to you...

ok, choose between:

1. While you can pee whenever you like, you are able to hold indefinitely, forever. You don't suffer ill health effects (burst bladder, infection, etc), and you don't suffer pain, exactly, but you do suffer ever increasing desperation, such that after say, 3 weeks of holding you might be unable to do anything but scream and writhe constantly on the floor while resisting the urge to pee.

2. While you can stop whenever you want, you are able to pee full force continuously, forever. When you're not peeing, your bladder fills normally, but once you start peeing it refreshes itself magically.

Some might say this is a simple question of whether you prefer wetting or desperation, but it's more complicated than that: both wetting and desperation can be done in either one of these options.

Going to go for 2 if only for the magical refreshing at the end. 

If someone is going to pee on you for mutual enjoyment, which scenario is best? 

1. Both nude. 

2. Giver nude, receiver clothed. 

3. Receiver nude, giver clothed. 

4. Both clothed. 

9 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Going to go for 2 if only for the magical refreshing at the end. 

If someone is going to pee on you for mutual enjoyment, which scenario is best? 

1. Both nude. 

2. Giver nude, receiver clothed. 

3. Receiver nude, giver clothed. 

4. Both clothed. 

Number 1 without a doubt!!!

If desperate to pee in your car:

1. Just pee while driving, thus ensuring your seat and pants are wet for rest of  ride.

2. Being able to hop out wet yourself, but taking your pants and underwear off driving home home naked from waist down.

4 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Number 1 without a doubt!!!

If desperate to pee in your car:

1. Just pee while driving, thus ensuring your seat and pants are wet for rest of  ride.

2. Being able to hop out wet yourself, but taking your pants and underwear off driving home home naked from waist down.

Definitely no.1. I'm too shy to drive around half naked.

What would you prefer:

1. A wetting accident happens at work and your coworkers would know about it.

2. A wetting accident happens while riding in a city bus full of people.

3 hours ago, SalaciousSarah said:

Oh gosh. I forgot. What would you prefer:

1. Being trapped somewhere by yourself and forced to wet?

2. Being trapped stuck somewhere with someone close to you (who doesn’t know about your kink)and in a prolonged desperate state, but you eventually make it?

I do not like wetting, but I'd rather wet if I'm alone assuming I can make it back home to change without being seen. If I would be seen wet, I would take the prolonged desperation because that's a lot less embarrassing.

Anyway, here's my options:

1) Be able to hold your pee for a long time without getting an urge but after that can only wait 10-15 minutes before having an accident

2) Quickly feel so full you have trouble thinking but can remain in that state for a long time and not have an accident

On 11/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, Will8724 said:

I do not like wetting, but I'd rather wet if I'm alone assuming I can make it back home to change without being seen. If I would be seen wet, I would take the prolonged desperation because that's a lot less embarrassing.

Anyway, here's my options:

1) Be able to hold your pee for a long time without getting an urge but after that can only wait 10-15 minutes before having an accident

2) Quickly feel so full you have trouble thinking but can remain in that state for a long time and not have an accident

1. I would rather not always be squirming.

options:

1. have no bladder

2. be completely incontinent.

Edited by hairypotatocat
speeling (see edit history)
On 12/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, hairypotatocat said:

options:

1. have no bladder

2. be completely incontinent.

Technically these are the same, if you had no bladder you'd likely be constantly peeing urine out as soon as it's made... but with option 2, you'd have a bladder, and could feel it filling, spasming, and releasing.

So definitely 2.

If you had to choose, would you..

1. Have a big bladder, but it never alerts you of its fullness until it is overfilled and bulging and you're 1 minute away from having an accident, or

2. Have a big bladder that alerts you of its fullness normally, but can never be emptied below halfway full- meaning you'd constantly feel the need to pee.

Edited by LittleRaven556 (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Technically these are the same, if you had no bladder you'd likely be constantly peeing urine out as soon as it's made... but with option 2, you'd have a bladder, and could feel it filling, spasming, and releasing.

So definitely 2.

If you had to choose, would you..

1. Have a big bladder, but it never alerts you of its fullness until it is overfilled and bulging and you're 1 minute away from having an accident, or

2. Have a big bladder that alerts you of its fullness normally, but can never be emptied below halfway full- meaning you'd constantly feel the need to pee.

No. 2. I might enjoy the need.

There's no question now, so I'll just ask :)

Imagine you're in some park with a bunch of friends (maybe relatives, too) who don't know about your fetish. Without mentioning your need to pee, you are looking around for a public WC for a long time, but there are none. At some point, you realize you just can't hold anymore. What would you prefer?

1. Have an accident;

2. Last second, rush to the nearest tree, pull down your pants, squat/grab your penis, and just go in front of everyone.

4 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

There's no question now, so I'll just ask 🙂

Imagine you're in some park with a bunch of friends (maybe relatives, too) who don't know about your fetish. Without mentioning your need to pee, you are looking around for a public WC for a long time, but there are none. At some point, you realize you just can't hold anymore. What would you prefer?

1. Have an accident;

2. Last second, rush to the nearest tree, pull down your pants, squat/grab your penis, and just go in front of everyone.

Part of me prefers the idea of 1 but I suspect I would actually do 2. 

Would you rather have an accident as:

1. a child at school in a classroom, or

2. an adult at work in your workplace? 

Part of me prefers the idea of 1 but I suspect I would actually do 2. 

Would you rather have an accident as:

1. a child at school in a classroom, or

2. an adult at work in your workplace? 

Well, seeing as when I was a child I had plenty of accidents, why not #2? Gotta try something new, am I right? 😂😍  that would be an... interesting experience for sure..

1: you must do an outdoor wetting in visible clothes. This doesn't have to be in a very public place, but does have to be outdoors, like in a park, or other semi private spaces.

Or

2: you are now a pet ownwd by  master. You are only able to pee on all fours, and only able to pee in the backyard or where you are told, and you also have a 2 hour limit in between each potty. 

Guest MelodicDesire
6 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

1: you must do an outdoor wetting in visible clothes. This doesn't have to be in a very public place, but does have to be outdoors, like in a park, or other semi private spaces.

Or

2: you are now a pet ownwd by  master. You are only able to pee on all fours, and only able to pee in the backyard or where you are told, and you also have a 2 hour limit in between each potty. 

Oh, 2 all the way. That is the ultimate fantasy. 

1: Be able to magic away any puddles but never use a toilet to pee again. 

or

2: Always be able to reach a toilet, but you have to be leaking first. 

48 minutes ago, MelodicDesire said:

or

Ohh myy.. 2 for sure! 😍 Just because I can always make it to a toilet doesn't mean I always have to use it.. and if I'm already desperate enough to be leaking, a full involuntary release isn't too far behind..

Now, to borrow one above, would you rather be desperate to pee (Say, within the range of 7-9/10; not necessary having an accident but likely about to)...

1. As a child at school in a classroom

Or

2. As an adult in your workspace

2 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Ohh myy.. 2 for sure! 😍 Just because I can always make it to a toilet doesn't mean I always have to use it.. and if I'm already desperate enough to be leaking, a full involuntary release isn't too far behind..

Now, to borrow one above, would you rather be desperate to pee (Say, within the range of 7-9/10; not necessary having an accident but likely about to)...

Or

2 if there's no accident. 

If your secret wetting fetish had to be discovered by someone, would you prefer it was:

1. Wife/husband/partnwr

2. Family member

3. Friend

4. Stranger

2 if there's no accident. 

If your secret wetting fetish had to be discovered by someone, would you prefer it was:

1. Wife/husband/partnwr

2. Family member

3. Friend

4. Stranger

Definitely 3, only if it was a friend whom I've already talked kinks to 😂😂 maybe 4 depending on where and when.. but I haven't told any of my friends, even if I've told them of other kinks. It's still a very sensitive topic, as that's a kink that wouldn't be fun having to explain to numerous people 😂😂

EDIT: Forgot to add some options! Lol! 

1: you have to drive a full 6 hour trip with heavy traffic all the way, with the only options to relieve yourself are trying to discreetly pee in a cup, or wet yourself where you sit. You have a towel to help soak up pee under you, but no way to really dry off.

Or 

2: you must go to work on a full bladder for an 8 hour shift. You can pee, but you need to take in an equal amount of liquids immediately after peeing, essentially dubbing you desperate all shift.

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)
8 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Definitely 3, only if it was a friend whom I've already talked kinks to 😂😂 maybe 4 depending on where and when.. but I haven't told any of my friends, even if I've told them of other kinks. It's still a very sensitive topic, as that's a kink that wouldn't be fun having to explain to numerous people 😂😂

1: you have to drive a full 6 hour trip with heavy traffic all the way, with the only options to relieve yourself are trying to discreetly pee in a cup, or wet yourself where you sit. You have a towel to help soak up pee under you, but no way to really dry off.

Or 

2: you must go to work on a full bladder for an 8 hour shift. You can pee, but you need to take in an equal amount of liquids immediately after peeing, essentially dubbing you desperate all shift.

2 for sure, I love being desperate at work!

So, my options:

1. Never hold your pee ( = you must go as soon as you feel an urge) unless someone directly denies you the bathroom;

2. Never wet your pants/diapers ( = you must always use a toilet) unless someone directly orders you to do so.

Of course I mean someone IRL, not on this board :)

12 hours ago, MelodicDesire said:

Oh, 2 all the way. That is the ultimate fantasy. 

or

2 because I love leaking.

9 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

Or 

1. I don't think i can handle being desperate at work for that long.

6 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, my options:

1. Never hold your pee ( = you must go as soon as you feel an urge) unless someone directly denies you the bathroom;

2. Never wet your pants/diapers ( = you must always use a toilet) unless someone directly orders you to do so.

Of course I mean someone IRL, not on this board 🙂

1. Pretty much what i'm already doing normally.

11 hours ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Or

1. As a child, of course. Far less embarrassing.

7 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, my options:

Of course I mean someone IRL, not on this board 🙂

1, I like wetting myself, what can I say?

Now, my options,

1: Only be allowed to pee if someone's watching (if there isn't someone there in person you have to record/stream it on social media)

2: Only be allowed to pee if you explicit permission from someone irl 

Edited by DampNites (see edit history)
11 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

2 by far

1) have a large bladder but it’s super sensitive so the feelings of having to pee, even when it’s only a little bit, feels very strong, hurts easily, and is very distracting. 

2) have a small bladder but it’s not very sensitive and can fill easily without just hurting or distracting you as much. 

1) Pee your pants every time someone you see has to pee. 

2) Wear Diapers so you can’t have an accident.