Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose.........

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

No.2 for sure. I had real accidents in front of my friends as a kid and it's horrible. 

You wet the bed:

1. The first time your girlfriend spends the night at your place.

2. After you slept together a few times already and you are sleeping at her place.

No.1 would be a good test to see if he/she is comprehensive or an asshole.

Would you rather

1. Peeing your pants in public twice per week 

or 

2. Having to wear diapers 24/7?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 by a mile. Never been a fan of soggy shoes, for whatever reason.  How about this?  1. Have an accident while playing golf in long cream pants that show the stain? 2.have an accident w

I'd wet in front of my children. Maybe I can explain to them that this isn't something to be ashamed of. 1. Wet yourself waiting for the bathroom 2. Pee on the floor of the bathroom (all the

Option B would be a great way to come out about this fetish, actually! Anyway, from the practical viewpoint, I'd still choose A because I clean enough of cat urine and I'm not interested in cleaning h

2 hours ago, Mrsboom said:

No.1 would be a good test to see if he/she is comprehensive or an asshole.

Would you rather

1. Peeing your pants in public twice per week 

or 

2. Having to wear diapers 24/7?

If I could choose the time or at least he place, no.1.

Wet yourself before you can find the bathroom while visiting city center and you have to go home by bus.

1. Wearing hot pants during the day.

2. Wearing long pants in the middle of the night.

2 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

If I could choose the time or at least he place, no.1.

Wet yourself before you can find the bathroom while visiting city center and you have to go home by bus.

1. Wearing hot pants during the day.

2. Wearing long pants in the middle of the night.

If it is by bus, then it would be filled in the night (at least where I live) so I'm going with no.1

1. You pee yourself everytime a friend or family member talks to you

2 .You mess yourself everytime an stranger talks to you

On 5/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, Mrsboom said:

If it is by bus, then it would be filled in the night (at least where I live) so I'm going with no.1

1. You pee yourself everytime a friend or family member talks to you

2 .You mess yourself everytime an stranger talks to you

Probably 1, I could wear protection and hide it a bit easier, I talk to quite a lot of strangers so that would be harder to hide.

1. You can only go to the toilet once someone has asked if you have to go. (You can't act more desperate than you are or tell people you have to go)

2. You're bladder immediately fills up every time someone tells you that they have to go.

2 hours ago, HarryC said:

Probably 1, I could wear protection and hide it a bit easier, I talk to quite a lot of strangers so that would be harder to hide.

1. You can only go to the toilet once someone has asked if you have to go. (You can't act more desperate than you are or tell people you have to go)

2. You're bladder immediately fills up every time someone tells you that they have to go.

No.1 sounds very interesting. When you get very desperate, you can only hope you're with someone who is observant and not too shy to ask.

1. Wet yourself while on the plane while it lands.

2. Wet yourself on the bus at the start of 3 hour trip.

12 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

No.1 sounds very interesting. When you get very desperate, you can only hope you're with someone who is observant and not too shy to ask.

1. Wet yourself while on the plane while it lands.

2. Wet yourself on the bus at the start of 3 hour trip.

On the bus. Hopefully it'll dry before I have to get off.

1. Wet sitting on the couch because you don't wanna get up.

2. Wet your bed because you don't wanna get up

21 hours ago, largebio said:

On the bus. Hopefully it'll dry before I have to get off.

1. Wet sitting on the couch because you don't wanna get up.

2. Wet your bed because you don't wanna get up

I would choose 1 as it is more convenient to just let go while watching a movie or when playing games.

When you are super desperate to pee and on the verge of losing control, but the bathroom has a long queue, would you rather:

1. Join the queue;

2. Ask the person at the front of the queue if you could go first;

3. Enter the bathroom of the opposite gender with no queue

Please state your first choice, second choice and third choice. Thanks

On 5/9/2019 at 10:30 AM, ItsKayla said:

I would choose 1 as it is more convenient to just let go while watching a movie or when playing games.

When you are super desperate to pee and on the verge of losing control, but the bathroom has a long queue, would you rather:

1. Join the queue;

2. Ask the person at the front of the queue if you could go first;

3. Enter the bathroom of the opposite gender with no queue

Please state your first choice, second choice and third choice. Thanks

1, then 2, then 3. 

1 is first because honestly, it's the only real option, but i'd have fun with it anyways. I wouldn't pick 2 mostly just because i'm shy, but i could absolutely NEVER pick 3.

Would you rather:

1: Be desperate to pee while you're at your house with your family, and you can't use the bathroom. 

2: Be desperate to pee while alone, but stuck on an elevator so it's a tight space with basically nothing in it.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, Lapis Lazuli said:

1, then 2, then 3. 

1 is first because honestly, it's the only real option, but i'd have fun with it anyways. I wouldn't pick 2 mostly just because i'm shy, but i could absolutely NEVER pick 3.

Would you rather:

1: Be desperate to pee while you're at your house with your family, and you can't use the bathroom. 

2: Be desperate to pee while alone, but stuck on an elevator so it's a tight space with basically nothing in it.

2. Because being desperate at home with my family can be very embarrassing and not erotic at all. I also cannot hold myself.

Now, would you rather:

1. Be physically able to pee into a specific toilet in your house, not anywhere else, not even in your pants, public toilet or outside. Has to be that toilet.

2. Be physically able to pee only when a finger is pressed tightly onto your pee hole. Removing it stops the flow immediately.

So would you rather hold your pee at school/work all day or make a mess every time you urinate?

2 hours ago, PluggedUp_Full said:

2. Because being desperate at home with my family can be very embarrassing and not erotic at all. I also cannot hold myself.

Now, would you rather:

1. Be physically able to pee into a specific toilet in your house, not anywhere else, not even in your pants, public toilet or outside. Has to be that toilet.

2. Be physically able to pee only when a finger is pressed tightly onto your pee hole. Removing it stops the flow immediately.

So would you rather hold your pee at school/work all day or make a mess every time you urinate?

I'd go with 1 as number two sounds painful.

Would you rather:

1. Only be physically able to pee into a urinal when your with a person of the opposite sex and only after the opposite sex has undone your pants while your desperate.

2. Only be able to pee in front of a person of the opposite sex with your pants not being able to be taken off at all, if you do then the opposite sex will automatically wet themselves no matter how desperate/much they need to pee.

14 hours ago, DespLover9021 said:

Would you rather:

1. Only be physically able to pee into a urinal when your with a person of the opposite sex and only after the opposite sex has undone your pants while your desperate.

2. Only be able to pee in front of a person of the opposite sex with your pants not being able to be taken off at all, if you do then the opposite sex will automatically wet themselves no matter how desperate/much they need to pee.

I think I will take #1 - not a fan of wet pants at all.

Would you rather -

1. Never pee in a public loo (you can only pee in a toilet at home. Outside? Well, the world is your restroom my friend)

2. Never pee in your home toilet (there's always the kitchen sink I guess. Though if you have a room mate/family living in *shrug*)

On 5/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Mickey said:

I think I will take #1 - not a fan of wet pants at all.

Would you rather -

1. Never pee in a public loo (you can only pee in a toilet at home. Outside? Well, the world is your restroom my friend)

2. Never pee in your home toilet (there's always the kitchen sink I guess. Though if you have a room mate/family living in *shrug*)

#2 for me. There's plenty of alternatives when comfortable at home like the sink, the bathtub, the backyard, or even a bottle (though this last one might be a bit harder for our female friends to pull off).

1. Never be able to pee whenever you're in water (ie swimming, in the shower, etc) ever again.

2. ALWAYS empty your bladder whenever you come in contact with water. This includes getting accidentally splashed or getting caught in a rainstorm and such.

44 minutes ago, falschirmjager said:

#2 for me. There's plenty of alternatives when comfortable at home like the sink, the bathtub, the backyard, or even a bottle (though this last one might be a bit harder for our female friends to pull off).

1. Never be able to pee whenever you're in water (ie swimming, in the shower, etc) ever again.

2. ALWAYS empty your bladder whenever you come in contact with water. This includes getting accidentally splashed or getting caught in a rainstorm and such.

Easily 1. It is a better alternative compare to random wetting and droplets phobia. Also, I can make myself desperate then go to the swimming pool to swim for hours to torture my full bladder. Then have to try to hold it when getting out of the water and into the toilet.

Now, which would you choose:

1. Your bladder fills up twice as fast after every time you pee (even just a leak counts). The filling rate resets at midnight.

2. You can pee as much as you want twice a day, each time lasting ten minutes max. You cannot pee outside of these breaks, no matter how full your bladder becomes.

• 1 month later...
Guest Masyanyalover

2! No leaks even~!

1: Have a very limited bladder capacity (Like 100 ml or so)

2: Have a HUGE bladder (Can carry up to 5 liters!)

1 hour ago, Evab100 said:

2! No leaks even~!

1: Have a very limited bladder capacity (Like 100 ml or so)

2: Have a HUGE bladder (Can carry up to 5 liters!)

Definitely 2 for me since I am a holding and capacity fan.

1. Have to pee every hour regardless of where you are (wetting if you aren’t on the toilet).

2. Only able to pee when someone notices your desperation and comments of it. No faking how bad it is or saying anything about it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 10:56 PM, Will8724 said:

Definitely 2 for me since I am a holding and capacity fan.

1. Have to pee every hour regardless of where you are (wetting if you aren’t on the toilet).

2. Only able to pee when someone notices your desperation and comments of it. No faking how bad it is or saying anything about it.

1.          2 seems too embarrassing

1.  Pee twice as quickly.

2. Pee twice as slowly.

On 7/20/2019 at 10:34 AM, Kinkomo said:

1.          2 seems too embarrassing

1.  Pee twice as quickly.

2. Pee twice as slowly.

I'd pick 2, the longer it goes for the better imo. More chance for it to spread

A - Constantly have the need to pee, but able to hold it

B - Need to pee once a day, but immediately pee wherever you are when the need comes

19 hours ago, Wide said:

I'd pick 2, the longer it goes for the better imo. More chance for it to spread

A - Constantly have the need to pee, but able to hold it

B - Need to pee once a day, but immediately pee wherever you are when the need comes

I'd go for B. I'd have to wear protection, but with A I'd miss the lovely relief from empyting a painfully full bladder too much!

If you knew you were going to wet yourself at work tomorrow (at the most embarrassing moment possible) would you:

1. Go in wearing only a diaper on your bottom half.

2. Go in dressed normally.

1 hour ago, HarryC said:

I'd go for B. I'd have to wear protection, but with A I'd miss the lovely relief from empyting a painfully full bladder too much!

If you knew you were going to wet yourself at work tomorrow (at the most embarrassing moment possible) would you:

1. Go in wearing only a diaper on your bottom half.

2. Go in dressed normally.

I’d go in dressed normally, as I’m not at all into wearing diapers (although I would have no complaints if a woman I was dating was into diapers, just as long as she would sometimes go sans diaper so I could watch her pee soak her pants or stream through her panties).  Needless to say wetting my pants at work would be rather embarrassing, but at the same time I think I’d also find it to be quite exciting. And in the interest of full disclosure, I have come dangerously close to wetting my pants at work on a number of occasions.

Let’s say that you have plans to go out with someone of a gender that you’re sexually attracted to, and you decide that you will definitely pee in your pants (or panties and skirt or whatever you happen to be wearing) in front of that person,  would you rather:

1. wet yourself in front of someone of a gender you’re attracted to if you’re on a romantic date and have every intention of becoming sexually involved with that person if things work out between the two of you, or

2. wet yourself in front of someone of a gender you’re attracted to if you are just going out with that person as platonic friends?

26 minutes ago, NorthEastGuy said:

Let’s say that you have plans to go out with someone of a gender that you’re sexually attracted to, and you decide that you will definitely pee in your pants (or panties and skirt or whatever you happen to be wearing) in front of that person,  would you rather:

1. wet yourself in front of someone of a gender you’re attracted to if you’re on a romantic date and have every intention of becoming sexually involved with that person if things work out between the two of you, or

2. wet yourself in front of someone of a gender you’re attracted to if you are just going out with that person as platonic friends?

I'd go for 2, I wet myself in front of most of my friends a lot already, so another person won't make much of a differnce.

Would you rather:

A - Pee continuously when in your own home

B - Pee continuously when with your Significant Other/Closest Friend 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, Wide said:

Would you rather:

A - Pee continuously when in your own home

B - Pee continuously when with your Significant Other/Closest Friend 

I'd say B because my SO/CF may join in plus it feels the same to A.

Would you rather......

A. Have to wet the bed at least once then not change the sheets.

B. Have to pee in your pants then not change them.

2 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

Would you rather......

A. Have to wet the bed at least once then not change the sheets.

B. Have to pee in your pants then not change them.

I'd go with B if it's only for a day and go with A if I where never to change. 

Would you rather.....

A. Pee your pants a crowded place 

B. Wet your bet while sleeping with a close friend 

Option B

For a full week, you and your Best Friend/SO will be a long distance away from each other. (If you're not already.)

Also for this full week, both of your bladders are linked so they fill if either of you drinks something at the same rate and can hold the same amount with the same degree of strength. This also entitles...

1. Your bladders are perfectly synced. Attempting to hold has to be done at the same time to be successful, but if one of you tries to pee, the other also starts peeing.

2. Each day, one of you has almost total control over both of your bladders. If that person loses control or releases, so does the other. Any attempts from whoever's not in control to hold or release are pointless, but they can still drink and add more to both of your bladders.

Oh my oh my! These game is so much fun, I even created an account although I wasn't planning to. I can't hold my ideas...

1) If there's a bathroom in 10 meters (33 ft) or less from you, you feel really really really desperate, but can't pee unless your bladder is actually 99% full

or

2) If there's no bathroom around, your bladder capacity halves?

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)